How many genuine Trump supporters here already regret voting for him after him filling the cabinet with the Goldman...

How many genuine Trump supporters here already regret voting for him after him filling the cabinet with the Goldman Sachsers and putting a Cheney 2.0 for SOS?

Don't care so long as he ultimately helps Whites.

Fuck off lampshade.

"Hire the best people, but don't trust them" - Trump 2007
Fuck off OP

"Hire the best people, but don't trust them" - Trump 2007
Fuck off OP

because Goldman Sachs really sounds like the whiteys best friend

he didn't hire them, he is owned by them….

Gigantic samefaggot.

You're the only one.

Hummm…
Long drawn out kike screw job that is helping to enlighten fellow people(s) to there kike ways…
Fallout 5, glassed earth edition.

Such alternatives.
>>>Holla Forums is that way.

That isn't his fault. Look at the time error. its clearly a doublepost because

JIM WONT FIX HIS FUCKING SITE

keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

nice mental jujitsu

Because Hillary was obviously the better choice, right?

It doesn't matter. There wasn't anyone else to vote for. There was no other option.

Now fuck off with this shit thread.

Buyers remorse

Prove me wrong?
Lets look at what you have to work with.

Trump: Is working with the enemy of any sane sense of civilization (Kikes AKA chosen sandniggers) that he has experience dealing with and getting ahead.

Shillery: Known Pedo defender, Known murderer (indirect), Known to sell national/international seats of power/influence (Pay to play), Known federal fellon, Known to spill national secrets (Email server unprotected, blabbing nuke readiness time), Known to work with the enemy of any sane sense of civilization (sandniggers) to the detrement of any sane civilization and some not so sane ones as well because even they can see the dunecoons for the plagues they are, Known to be completely incompetent (cant even cover up all of her misdeeds, alines her self with trash and plight of any "race").

Time will tell if Trump is worth a shit or not…
Feel free to add more there buckwheat.

I don't think anyone should regret anything.
Even now that Trump seems to be protecting parts of the swamp instead of draining it, even if he only gets a 10th of his policy through, he would still be leagues better than any of the alternatives.

The only way someone better than Trump could come to power would be through a revolution or a military coup.

K?

That doesn't mean he's not a gigantic samefaggot.

So now it's "parts of the swamp", you drumpftards seem really dissillusioned lately.

Its an accident, don't be an autist

shills are trying to push this trump regret meme just like they did with brexit

Uhhh, you skipped my post there >>>Holla Forums
Why not stick to one person at a time.
Would that cause you to get too far off script there bud? I hope the few shekels you gain perpost are enough for the dragon dildo you eventual choke on and die.

Why do they even bother?
It's not like anyone can un-elect him now.

After that dinner where he kamikazed into the NYC ZOG, I'm inclined to think he knows the score. Wait and see what he makes of his first couple months.

They seem to think that crapping out onelinners with out any points or backing there statements up is somehow going to change the few Holla Forums fence sitting faggots here.

Or there filling there shitposting quota for t

he night

We'll see how he performs. Just expect a worst case scenario where he'll be just as or even worse than the past few presidents. It can only go better from there.

There's pretty much 0% chance he'll do worse than king nigger anyway

ENJOY EIGHT YEARS.
EIGHT.
FUCKING.
YEARS.

Only because he's better then Shilalry, doesn't make him goo, you gigantic fucking idiot.

Holla Forums is seeing their god daddy lay in bed with the jews and all they do is fap to it

4d cucking

I for one am very upset he did not select one unemployed hobo or a single transracial gay niggerress

kill yourself

kys

stop educating (((them))) let him stay obvious

meh, whatever. Better than clinton.

Less than a month until we begin very slowly shoving you faggots into ovens. Come on, come to Jesus, Odin or the entity of your choice.

Is that true? What is the proof?

Most of the Trump shills already left.
The subverted Holla Forumsacks will be in denial for another 2-4 months.
Murica had the chance to free itself in a violent uprising but elected kikelover Trump instead.

I hope i am completely wrong.

Nigger, we've just elected literally Hitler.

FOUR YEARS

Uh, no?

Oh look, this faggot ass thread again.

No you didn't.
Trump is kosher as fuck.
You put all your trust in one man instead of fighting it out.
Hope you made the right choice here.

definitely not as many Bernouts ,(((Steinbergs))) ,"neutrals" and leftovers that voter for I->Ier considering by the metric butthurt that still exists one month after the election and despite Trump not even being in office yet

They probably seriously believe our stupid games and see us as some kind of super-secret club with unknown amounts of pull all over the world they can subvert against a Trump Presidency. But no, we really are mostly just kissless, hugless nerds masturbating to anime in our parents' house. Holla Forums already did its job. Whatever propaganda Trump plans to use will overshadow anything Holla Forums has ever done or will do by at least 10 times.

We all knew he wouldn't be perfect but he is the best we have had in a long time, worse case scenario, even if he is a conman he opened the door for an actual right wing /nationalist leader. He moved the overton window and changed what is and isn't allowed in politics.

Personally I'm scared about how he will treat internet privacy and things like that, he doesn't seem to know tech much and if he opens the door to spying on terrorists it could come back to bite us in the ass, but it isnt like shillary was a paragon of virtue.

Another limp-wristed, ellipses using cuckfugee tries to D&C and makes ctr look intelligent by comparison.

Yeah, I didn't fight it out. I was rused. Gonna strap some C4 on myself an attack Federal installations now. Thanx user. You've show me the light.

Do you have pics of Trump at the Jews Western wall? You may not realize how unoriginal your thread is or rather you just don't care. If you had pics of Trump at the Western wall, then maybe you'd actually get under some Holla Forumsacks skin instead of annoying us with the same fucking duplicate thread for the 50th time since the election ended.

Boy am I looking forward to seeing you post pictures of getting banned and whining about it.

Yeah, user. We should've voted for Clinton, instead.
下げ

Some of the appointments are a little questionable. Bringing in somebody with a Goldman Sachs background in particular feels like drawing from the swamp, not draining it. But a lot remains to be seen and I'm not judging him purely on the basis of one or two appointments anyway.

Wrong question OP. One that leads reader to think you might be a faggot.

"Regret" when he hasn't even been sworn in yet? How, nigger? CONCERN on the otherhand, would be a valid question.

Gingrich fag was talking some shit yesterday but his honesty is certainly in question.

Maybe you've just now discovered the true accelerationist option was Trump.

I'd vote him with two hands now after the cabinet decisions. This is what a country needs, not cucks!

Come back in a year and we'll talk. For now you can fuck off and go back to Ropeculture or Renegayde

Yeah I'm sure regretful about Sessions, multiple generals, Tillerson, etc.

Hitler lost the war he and Stalin started

There was literally no better candidate (that was capable of winning) than Trump, every other policy pales in importance to immigration. So no, I don't regret voting for the least worst option, I'd rather see the country destroyed than be ceded to non-whites

Kill yourself, kike.

He is the lesser of two evils.