Bitcoin is skyrocketing

I hope some of you took my advice from the thread about a week+ ago.

I think this is the rally that will take it to its all time high. Lets discuss.

General bitcoin/crypto thread either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-canada-blockchain-idUSKBN14A1A6?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=585aa83304d30142b7c79459&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
dailymotion.com/video/x4tcp17
chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1234000001802/index.html
bitcoin.org/en/faq
blockchain.info/pushtx
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/
bitcoin-realestate.com/
bitgild.com/
newegg.com/bitcoin
coindesk.com/math-behind-bitcoin/
coindesk.com/bitcoin-pizza-day-celebrating-pizza-bought-10000-btc/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/
cointelegraph.com/news/2017-beginning-of-bitcoin-era
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFz2u8Nizbo-Tb-rCtQRZYPxYGo5jfHIyzXT_4bw0SI/edit?usp=sharing
8ch.net/pol/res/8579378.html
youtu.be/iNZlOl-hI-M
slideshare.net/kravchenkopo/what-is-bitcoin-48545980
electrum.org/
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-makes-history-reaches-gold-parity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reuters.com/article/us-canada-blockchain-idUSKBN14A1A6?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=585aa83304d30142b7c79459&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

I've had one bitcoin for years now. I'm holding onto it

The bad news is that the economy is collapsing.
The gold doesn't reflect it since muh jewing but bitcoing reflects the sentiments accurately.

does bitcoin rise in value or is it that other currency is losing value?

the price of bitcoin goes up because people are looking for a safe haven for their wealth. think of it like gold.

its rising in value because fiat is losing value.

anyone with spare cash should buy some right now. you'll make minimum 20% return guaranteed.

coinbase.com

I just hope it stays stable, there seems to be a lot of corruption in the block chain at the moment. Something seems to be going on with it, Namely wikileaks stuff.

does bitcoin lose all value during a nuclear winter?

I've inherited a couple of 100K. Would it be wise to invest in Bitshekel? I bought some stocks for a small amount of cash, just for lulz, shit lost 90% of it's worth within a week, so I'm hesitant to do something stupid again.

I recommend www.wesellcrypto.com

Can buy up to 15$ daily, via paypal, instantly, more if you give them more information. Just pay attention to the
15% MARKUP

You will have to find someone to buy bitcoins from if you don't want to pay the extra 15% for conveniences

Also, DO NOT buy doge coin there, it's a 1000x markup.

use coincap.io to check electronic coin values, and shapeshift.io to swap them

oh yeah, www.betmoose.com to bet bitcoins, it's the one I am using.
blockchain.info for electronic wallet if you don't want to bother downloading bitcoin client.

If anyone know of any other websites to bet bitcoins, please post here too. I want to see what other options I can get.

ride the wave then jump to ETH if it tanks. quite frankly bitcoin is useless as a currency and has some problems but is doing well as a store of value/virtual gold.

if the global internet dies then yes it will become useless

yes at this point it is free profit. at minimum you get to store your wealth somewhere that the kikes cant touch (given the internet doesnt die).

Why the fuck would you buy BTC at a 15% markup? No one listen to this, that's fucking retarded. Buy from coinbase, circle. Quadriga if you're in Canada

I did because it's easy as fuck and can pay with paypal.
Makes sense if you just want to buy 0.1 bitcoins to fuck around with betting or 'just see how it goes'.
It's not for anyone wanting to buy 10 bitcoins

I was going to buy bitcoin once but gave up after 2 weeks of downloading the blockchain and because it's for queers.
There's probably an easy, instant way but I couldn't be bothered my arse.

I had two bitcoins and I bet them on Trump. I have eleven bitcoins now.

YOUR FAKE INTERNET MONEY IS WORTHLESS TO SANE PEOPLE
YOU CANNOT DISPLACE FIAT CURRENCY WITH A CURRENCY THAT IS EVEN MORE FIAT
THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO COVER UP A BAD SMELL WITH A SCENTED CANDLE - NOW YOU HAVE TWO BAD SMELLS
ANY TIME A BITCOIN THREAD IS POSTED HERE IT MEANS THE SPECULATORS WANT TO OFFLOAD IT

see

hassle free, less safe, 15% more expensive way to get bitcoins.

1) make a wallet at blockchain.info
2) www.wesellcrypto.com, they accept paypal

It would be wise a few months ago, when the price was stable and it looked undervalued. Now i ain't so sure — it might skyrocket, it might crash down to pre-Trump levels. You might gamble a few shekels for teh lulz, but if you want to invest a larger sum it would be prudent to wait a bit until it stabilises.

The crypto-cat is out of the bag Chaim.

Israel is no longer the World's banker.

you split your investments in many different places and resources, like gold and silver besides bitcoin

there are no "Bitcoin Bonds/ETFs", gold has them (and Deutsche Bank shelters those derivatives to fix the price).
TL;DR:
Bitcoin is valuable
Gold is valuable but the exact value cannot be determined since the statistics are messed up because "GOLD" contains both physical and gold notes (no gold). It's fluffed up.

I had $100k in bitcoin all thru 2015, and cashed out in October a few months ago. I regret it because of the surge in price, I could have made so much more. But this is why I cashed out. There has been too many very-high profile thefts of bitcoin. There is a massive criminal saturation on the market. It's become too hard for me to confidently predict anymore and I cashed out.

However, the the last halving did occur last year and we should be feeling the effects over the next couple of months. (In laymen terms, the price will continue to rise). On the other hand, I suspect that most transaction volume occurring right now is Chinese people evading capital controls. Which could indicate a bubble. And all awhile, we have segregated witness slowly rolling out. It will either be a tremendous success and secure the future of bitcoin, or a glitch will cause another crash in price.

While bitcoin has been the fastest growing asset for many years now, I'm not sure if the risk is worth buying in.

To all you new guys who are considering buying-in, explore the 5-year history of bitcoin here:

And contrast the big rises and dips to news articles around that time. Get yourself acquainted first. Bitcoin is experimental and not for the weak stomached.

It's going up because of chinks

Shut up retard

Hello Chaim!

kek of keks

exactly: but meanwhille "behind the scenes.."
dailymotion.com/video/x4tcp17

Oh I forgot the link to the 5-year history:
www.bitstamp.net

Also pic related, if you don't want to click the link.

YOUR FAKE FIAT PAPER MONOPOLY MONEY IS WORTHLESS TO SANE PEOPLE

YOU CANNOT REPLACE CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH A CURRENCY THAT IS FIAT

THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO KILL A LEGITIMATE ESCAPE FROM THE FINANCIAL HELLHOLE WITH A SCENTED CANDLE - NOW YOU HAVE TWO BAD SMELLS AND NO ESCAPE

ANY TIME A BITCOIN THREAD IS POSTED HERE IT MEANS THE SPECULATORS WANT TO OFFLOAD IT

The previous fag said he has a couple hundred k$. That means even after splitting it each individual investment might be a large sum.

even more of a reason to split the money into many different investments

The Cryptoshoah is coming Chaim.

(((She's))) adorable.

this is why bitcoin is retarded, predicting it is like predicting the lottery. you never know what geopolitical event will trigger the next bubble, or if the jews are artificially inflating it at any given time.

good thing i only have like 0.04 of a bitcoin or something that i got by mining other coins and changing them. its no big deal to me either way. Gold is still the safe investment.

Um. Why are you jews bitching about bitcoin?

NO, you are retarded.
you suck at reading markets and lack knowledge about the causes and effects in economic reasoning.
Learn some classic economics before yapping like a mongoloid , you dumb nigger.

don't know? Maybe they are so over-leveraged that they can't escape their positions.
or even deeper..
Bitcoin is a direct threat to fiat banking (ECB and the Federal Reserve)

>I just hope it stays stable, there seems to be a lot of corruption in the block chain at the moment. Something seems to be going on with it, Namely wikileaks stuff.

Explain.

the collapse of fiat and the mooning of bitcoin

wat
brotip : blockchain is designed to be trustless. Research more you dumb negro

ok, I'm not that poster but you have misunderstood him.

He doesn't mean the literal code, he means what's "in" it. Like what human input is in it. When someone says there is a lot of corruption in a filing cabinet, you don't rebut with "Cabinets are made of metal! They are not corrupt!"

I'm very interested in hearing what he meant by that, too.

you mean that there is inaccurate information stored in a digital vault?
Well, you can't take it out.

Where is a place that i can learn all about bitcoins just in case i decide to invest in them in the future?

chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1234000001802/index.html

What specifically would you like to know? I can connect you with resources for specific things.

This is also a great starting point, if you're looking for something simpler:
bitcoin.org/en/faq

go to your favorite web search query engine and hit it like an egyptian : "bitcoin"

sage

faggot

I was thinking about buying bitcoin last week, but decided against it

sage in all fields

Nocoiners… will they ever learn? I doubt it.

sage

pump and dump

mods delete this kike thread

see

i looked at it. it's credible. but i have no idea what to do with this information. meme it softly.

thank you

Yawn. The newbs may be excited, but this sort of volatile ping-pong activity is just another day in BTC. Great for day trading, but we're not going to see any permanent long-term gains until the blocksize limit in the protocol is removed. Which the kikes at Blockstream Inc. will never remove from the Core implementation, due to their long-term plans to cripple Bitcoin, keep transactions at low-volume, and turn it into just another tightly controlled vehicle for the existing banking system.

Yes, it seems to be rising at the moment. During the last pump and dump the psychological barrier was 1000$. Not much have changed with bitcoin since then except more uncertainty, so for those who want to buy into the pyramid I'd use that as a mark for selling this time too.

Using micro-transactions from yourself to yourself to display short secret words / codes isn't "corruption in the blockchain", Wikileaks didn't 'hack' the blockchain, it's just a little trick that's available. I'm sure there's a page somewhere or a video that explains how you could do it if you wanted to. I presume all you need is four or five different bitcoin addresses.

A currencies value comes from how useful it is. So how useful is bitcoins? It is anonymous so that is a nice niche, but it is really slow and have somewhat high cost for transaction.

That won't work in the long run, but right now there are no real competition, even though there is tons of crypto-currencies. Since those seems mostly be used as a retarded way to speculate. More like a pyramid scheme of pump and dump.

When some faster and better currency start to be used for real transactions Bitcoin will crash

feels rich man

I had 0.23 this morning before I pumped almost all of it on bets that will only realize next year (like french election and 'do bitcoin reach 1500 before jul 2017')
tfw gonna get 0.13 if bitcoin reaches $1000 in 8 days gonna lose 0.025 otherwise

The tribe has been stockpiling gold for centuries. They are shorting the silver market, so it looks too cheap to care.

Here goy, take this useless vitual digits instead…

when did i say wikileaks was corrupting the block chain? i know what i linked user.

I took the casual approach with coinbase and dumped 5k in January just to see what happens, and I've already about doubled my money while literally doing nothing, so I'm happy. I kind of wish I'd put like 20k in it there instead of just 5k.

the other guy suggested that here ("…there seems to be a lot of corruption in the block chain at the moment. Something seems to be going on with it, Namely wikileaks stuff.") and then you replied to me by posting a link to a comment/picture suggesting Wikileaks' "dead man switch" was hidden in the Bitcoin Blockchain and wrote : "i looked at it. it's credible. but i have no idea what to do with this information."

Praise kek
(I lost 0.34 BTC which I mined way back because two hardrives and a USB stick failed the same day)

By the way, has anybody figured how to make Bitcoin work offline/semi-offline?

yeah it's easy. You create a transaction, and dump it into a text file. You can carry around that file, or even physically hand it to another person.

When you're ready to confirm the transaction, you (or whoever you cant the text file to) can broadcast it using any website like this:
blockchain.info/pushtx

I am thinking on trading with internet/power cut off.
The way you suggest is not safe against double-spending.

Oh I understand. I had a similar problem. I used to do day trading and I was worried about losing internet during trades.

What I did was have a 4G hotspot on my cellphone, with a prepaid data plan on my ipad with another cell phone carrier.

So if the internet drops, then I use my phone's hotspot,
If that fails, then use my ipad's hotspot
And if the power went out, the iPad always had a charge and 8 hours of battery, so I could trade on that manually.

You could arrange for something similar. If you're worried about power loss, then keep an ipad, laptop, or UPS handy.

Come back to the real world bitcunts, you are all mandatory jews, happy now?

dis nigga understndin n shit

I regret nothing

LTC ON GOX IN JULY

|
|>
|
|

What a funny scam you people fell for.

I'm not that guy, but it was clearly an analogy. You should understand how bitcoin works. You don't put money in a bank account, you put money in an encryption key that ONLY YOU have and control.

It's a 256-digit number that you can memorize or write on paper. If you have that number, you have the money.

I put over $100k on bitcoin, memorized the number, and by that I literally memorized a hundred thousand dollars. I deposited it into my brain neurons and nobody in the world, no matter how badly they want it, could take it from me.

Bitcoin liberates gentiles from the government, so before you criticize it and wail on every weak analogy you see in this thread, I advise you to read this book and actually understand how it works:

It's not technically fiat (by government decree, enforced) but it is a speculative vehicle that has proven it is not a store of value. Speculators trying to offload is correct.

Nailed it.

Also, you should only buy bitcoin if you already own guns and gold

And a six-month+ supply of non-perishable food and all sorts of essential supplies. And barter items.
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/

I'm familiar with bitcoin mechanics, the blockchain, encryption keys, mining, online and offline wallets, etc… it has literally no advantages over hard money, and isn't a long term wealth preservation vehicle… it's a speculative bet that relies on "the greater fools" theory to succeed and sustain (see 15% premiums and the insane costs of online wallet hosting). Anytime you have "money" (or in this case, something imitating money) that costs money just to exist, you're getting fucked over. Also in your case, when you have money that only exists in your head (the key rather) that is unreliable. You forget, accidents happen, brain injuries occur all the time… so it could effectively not exist anytime.

You can get fucked over on gold also, paying companies to "store" it while it sits and does nothing. But the "operating costs" on the gold in my own safe is Zero, because I would have a house and safe anyway for other things (like guns). For a bit coin and a blockchain to exist, immense energy is consumed to mine them, to trade them, then use them, and to replicate blockchain transactions. On top of that the blockchain transaction log is data mined constantly as people attempt to understand and model and map behavior of people who believe they are relatively anonymous. This data is being weaponized as the the war on cash itself (a shitty currency, but does afford anonymity and no historical logging) wages against the citizenry. The elite want all of your transactions documented and searchable forever.

This "rebellion against the banks" you think bitcoin is… is a controlled opposition data mining scheme. fyi the largest holder of bitcoins is the United States Government

holy shit you're autistic.

Well personally I only have about 2 months worth but deer wander around here and i have a hydroponics system growing vegetables that I'm looking to make into a business in the next few months. I'm golden once the tilapia, crayfish and catfish tank 8 have becomes my fertilizer source

Also i have 50lbs of lighters and matches just because of this article

The time to buy or mine Bitcoin was 2009. You're all late.

This tbh fam

just keep shilling for manipulated metals that will never go up. I am not against gold and silver I own a few bricks but those are only for worst case scenarios.

you guys have no idea how high bitcoin will go in the next few years.
India just started its cashless society experiment: Gold is beeing confiscated, money bills are beeing declared worthless. China has introduced strong capital controls. Western countries want cash banned to install negative interest rates. When only a few percent of those money streams decide to enter the BTC market then you will easily see BTC at $5'000.

Remember that only a very tiny fraction of people even know about BTC. Imagine what market price it will have when only 3% of global transactions are made with BTC. My dream is that one day you will be able to buy things IRL with BTC. And by things I do not mean coffee at hipster bars but houses, gold, stocks, computer parts from offical companies.

Removing the block size limit would not make it scalable to competitive levels with the mainstream payment industry competitors (20k transactions per second) and it would simultaneously greatly reduce its censorship resistance and general resilience against attack.
Engineering lightning or something like it is a better long term solution, although I think you're perfectly right to be suspicious of Blockstream in light of how long they're taking to get a working solution up.

Houses:
bitcoin-realestate.com/
Gold
bitgild.com/
stocks
YOU MUST BE MAD
computer parts
newegg.com/bitcoin

Decentralized technologies like Bitcoin go hand in hand with the world push towards nationalism. Never before has it been so easy to wield the tools of nation building.

There's a portable electronic wallet for Bitcoin named Trezor but I have no experience at all with it.

That's what I said you dolt.

being uncut is unclean and degenerate

You mean unjewed.

WEW
At last all my memeing has paid off

it's not a bet if you have knowledge about outcomes. What you decide to do with this chart is UP TO YOU.

turning a bitcoin thread into a cutfag thread, nope.

if/when the paper looses it's value I doubt we'll still be playing out computer games and buying anime figures off ebay with bitcoin

the no longer sell btc, coinbase is the only good way to get coins fast and those faggots aren't accepting my credit card right now for some reason

T-thanks for the Christmas present user ;_;

Anyone want to send me some coins? I think it would be neat to get some pol coins.

1M5Tvaq35xMhzkqKMravXvviA33Wu4GExA

Allow me to drop some serious fucking knowledge:

Chinese nominal growth continues to weaken and with the USD strengthening and Trump’s hints at limiting trade with China this will continue. In response the Renmimbi will be weakened in an effort to keep nominal and export growth high.

What alternative to Renmimbi do the Chinese have for preserving wealth?
Foreign real estate has been a Chinese favourite but the government is tightening it’s capital controls due to enormous unsustainable capital flows in 2016. For the smaller investor Gold was the choice, but Gold imports too have now been curbed to reduce capital outflows. Bitcoin is THE alternative.

Chinese disappointment in domestic equity performance may also send them towards Bitcoin where the returns for speculators in the last year have been unrivalled. Bitcoin’s steady inclining price is largely due to continued growing Chinese interest over the same period.

With lower growth and a weakening Yuan Bitcoin’s upward trend is likely to continue still. This rally is far from done. Gold is also going to blow everyone's tits off when it converges with Bitcoin again.

Is this a begging thread now?
1GhNhqm7HRgyiRAqeiRVtXiGqMYkJC7RoS

at least the shills are gone, and people with valid knowledge join in.

Yup. This is an SA thread.

SA ? doesn't ring a bell..

BROCKED

hey torfag, who is david brock?

I wish I had some RMB creditors I could borrow from to buy some BTC. Whoever is doing that is going to be the real winner.

go back to r/bitcoin you fucking faggot.

Fucking right. I'm a Britbong and everytime Brexit is a mainstream news story Sterling drops 10%. It's current price is considered fair value but I expect it will drop 10% when Brexit is officially in motion sometime before the end of March (before it rebounds to fair value). I'm buying the shit out of Bitcoin, and will convert back some of it on the Sterling dip.

go back to fucking your mother, before I get home.

That's the crux of it when it comes to bitcoin. It's all hopes and dreams and little substance. The guys who hopped on the pyramid early naturally wants it to go as high as possible before cashing out and that's where you get these true believers who come and sound like they have a sales pitch. Because that's what it is.

Oh and gold is pretty shitty too, although of course not as shitty. But it's the same racket pretty much, only much older and a million times bigger. You have to really know when to buy and when not to if you're going into that shit. The elites have much better insider info than you and when you see the goldbugs and tinfoiler websites telling you to buy it, that's not the time.

In reality there are two ways things can go, either our civilization persists or it crashes down. In the first case you're better off putting your wealth into companies and foundations (hire a good and sneaky accountant/attorney who knows the international racket.) You can wrinkle your nose at fiat as much as you like but in the end of the day that's what you have to use for real transactions and getting real work done for you.

If things crash, however, you're better off with a stockpile of luxury goods like drugs and chocolate, with weapons enough to guard it.

So just like last time, the only reason its going up so rapidly is entirely because of the Chinese. And just like last time the second the Chinese government even hints at doing something about it. Is the second it all comes crashes down.

you have misread this thread. Fiat can cripple and die off for all I care.

I have a bunch of doge leftover, where can I dump it?

please..?

DUSkV7Ehs9TbdLKAAA5pFo62kQijRfDrHo

They can't get real estate, or gold and the Renmimbi is getting trashed. The central bankers of the world are pushing for the elimination of cash so you can't hide from taxation. The only reason their economy continued to grow after 2008 is that the government created unprecedented levels of debt to build ghost cities and bridges to nowhere. When the next global recession hits Chyna is going to be a major victim, and it hasn't known pain in over 30 years. Laws won't get in the way.

My plan is to buy when it crashes, buy, then wait for a high resurgence assuming fiat doesn't crash first, heh

I bought some spare change in btc a while back but have never got the hang of selling in time before a big drop, any experts here know when is a good time to sell? :|

Is it when it devalues by a particular percentage or number of points?

If you've been following Bitcoins trends for a few years you'd know it will go back down a bit in a few weeks. Two peak value times in a year are late June-early August (summer festivals period) and late December-early January (holidays). It goes with the times drugs sell the most. Last year it barely went down after summer festival season because chinks started trading Bitcoins around the same time it usually goes back down, which made it increase in value even more. Unless something major influences usual Bitcoin trade, it should follow the usual yearly trend. It's not really a good time to buy, unless you manage to trade them in an extremely short span.

it's a lot of things.
It's mainly being smart.
You must not invest that, which you cannot afford to lose.
What is cheap? Information on bitcoin.
What can you do with information? That's up to you.
Watch the charts, over at BitcoinWisdom for example. What I've learned is that volume is everything. Slow market is slow bitcoin (price lowered).
One thing that is certain. There are about 16 Million bitcoins out there.
If you have over 10 (8,600 $) bitcoin, you are a bitcoin elite.
tl;dr :

(CHECKED)
It's funny how right you are, user. I mean just the fact its value is only going up more because people are dumping their FIAT money into it because they're scared their FIAT money will disappear soon is enough to tell you. (But there's so much value, user! JUST WAIT!!)

Anyone supporting this WANTS a future where they have no freedom to be anything but a slave to a system that is working to remove any form/way to be independent of it and I mean that very literally.

The only people who made money off of this got in early and cashed out when the value skyrocketed at percentages they won't ever reach again. Which was when the values of it were extremely low that you could purchase hundreds of them for nearly nothing.

I don't understand why anyone thinks this system won't be absorbed and regulated at a later point. The longer the Internet is around and the more the system evolves whilst Jews are around; you become more susceptible to the problem. This cryptocurrency shit is a good idea and seems safe at first glance and because of the way it is worded. But to a wiser set of eyes this shit is literally a trojan horse waiting to be the only thing you can use to purchase or sell goods with… I'd rather trade in spices than this shit.

I think it is literally just setting people up who weren't originally comfortable with the idea of a digital technology to be more susceptible to the idea that they can, and subsequently also making nerds addicted to the global network think the future will be OK in this system. (Oh man a CRYPTO currency! Wow it's so safe! No one will ever break that they say… As if there has ever been a lock that wasn't eventually broken. I personally find the game of cat-and-mouse to be only entertaining, but, not very fun to play.)

You know it is a bit similar to how the current government needs to keep inventing problems and then solving them with the answers they've been waiting to use in order to secure their positions or rather their heads.

That's like saying you'd be better off on reddit instead of this place. If you are weak of heart, mind or spirit - bitcoin is not for you - go back to sleep.

That's a really good observation.

I have 1/100th of that, just spare change. I've had it about 2 years now and shuffled it around gaining about £25 of worth shuffling back and forth over dips, didn't realise they were also a seasonal thing tied to drug use as user above mentioned.

When the dollar crashes (a pretty ridiculous notion, but let's play,) then it's the ruble or ronimbi or whatever the fuck the Chinese money is called. If you think you're going to be some sort of neo-bitcoin-aristocrat you're in for a surprise. That position is already taken by people who don't bat an eye at killing for keeping it.

Because they are kids who know no history and have little real life experience either. When someone says, my bitcoin can't be taken because only I have the encryption keys I always think: yeah, I can dig down all my dollars in the forest too, no one will ever find them. Then what?

In reality if bitcoin somehow became an economy of any size (it's not now,) it would be regulated and siphoned off the plebs just like today.

Ruble is Russian, Yuan is Chinese, Ronimbi I'm pretty sure you just made up.

the seasonal effects?
I'd rather think that brexit, trump elected and chinese market failure, as well as the imminent dollar collapse kickstarted it. the world economy should've died in 2008, or early 2009. Right now that's hanging in there by a very thin thread. Volumes in BTC have never been higher, value is 2013 levels at this time. If anything, bitcoin has proven it can take a severe beating and won't die.
Now the banks are getting pissed that they didn't see "le spooky internet moneys" coming.
The cycle continues :

How do you absorb a crypto system though? It's like trying to control the anonymoose, the only thing you can do is destroy it from the inside by buying in to make the markets fluctuate ridiculously to the point it's deemed unstable.

That was my point. Bitcoin doesn't magically gain any value in absence of dollars.

Even without all the economics and politics.
At a technical level it opens new doors to next level tech. How cool would it be to send bitcoin and have a drone deliver pizza (or weed) to your house?

profitable

I know Deutsche Bank has been hovering over a cliff for a while now but this has been going on for at least 18 months now. Other things like India confiscating gold and China limiting savings withdrawals last year had a a big impact, but these are total randoms.

Starting to understand why people trade stocks as a full-time job, you really have to follow the markets hour by hour.

Not as a day to day currency, accepting any sort of payment in bitcoin could render you destitute.

xcoins are literally worthless except to mine and trade

they have no inherent value except the work put into them

no miner = no worth, as it leads to a deflationary cycle and inability to purchase products with it as there's nobody doing the transactions (the blockchain is just a nigger rigged way of botnetting people's computers to run a digital "currency" server like torrents do with bittorent)

Basically, a coin is only worth as much as the market says, and that's determined by how much work goes into a) maintaining the blockchain and b) creating more xcoins

There's a reason chinks are "buying" mining bitcoin with the biggest rigs you've ever seen it's because chinks aren't allowed to buy gold without a massive penalty and real chance of state nationalization, so bitcoin is an obvious alternative as you can use bitcoin to.. you guessed it.. buy gold!

Interesting. Thank you.

Yeah, it's the $1000/BTC all over again, with the chink entering the bitcoin market effect of last summer (exactly because of their market failure). Of course you see it as the most it's ever been worth but you'll see, it'll decline back a bit in a few weeks. It sure won't go back to $600/BTC though. The wild card is the Trump election's effect. If kikes really do plan to pull the plug on him, you'll see it surge like crazy but I'm quite sure we'll see it drop before such spike is to occur.

also I bet you unironically think your paper wallet meme will actually be of value in case something actually were to happen and you couldn't get your coins out of the blockchain

Where did I imply the dollar is a good idea? It's the currency of our empire, that's all. I'm not a dollar "patriot" in the sense that you are a bitcoin patriot because I don't have to hype suckers into a pyramid below me to make a buck.

Twitter? Are you on drugs? Bitcoin is a tiny economy on par with collectible trading cards and the like. Even tiny, shitty pretend countries in Africa are bigger economies than Bitcoin.

I mean you're not wrong that it's fake internet money. But it's really not all too different from your fake fiat money.

I have kids, so investing in Bitcoin is too risky for me as a method of wealth storage. I went to good old fashioned Silver.

Lead remains the safest investment in the current climate, if you're not in no funs land.

See Bitcoin could be amazing but the way its adherents market it makes it sound like the Justin Trudeau of currencies.

Except one is backed by the pretense of the entire infrastructure of the west, while the other is backed by pretty much nothing.

where can i get btc instantly with a card or paypal besides coinbase?

well, there's also the 'collectors', people that keep on buying at even the slightest decline of 'value'.
This can also be seen in the graphs as the 'lowest point' would be the best indicator for that.
Because bitcoin has a fan club, where the fed clubbed their fans.

No it's not like saying that at all you faggot. Use a better comparison in your next post, or you're fired.

The people getting into this just now don't even know how much the earliest adopters made and ran off with too. They sure as hell aren't in the system any longer, either… Given that the dominating currency is currently a physical-based FIAT one, which, is able to be destroyed by the Jew at any given moment they desire. Regardless of how "secure" it is now? It will not be later, and the security of it isn't even that good anyway. People thinking they can use it to purchase without being caught on the darknet or even on the face of the net are fools. This entire network wasn't built with you the person who is trying to hide his footsteps in mind, and it is more of an experimental research facility and propagandists tool than it is a tool for the progression of the future. You can only play cat-and-mouse for so long, and more importantly they already have figured out how to trace this shit.

What comes after the death of the Roman empire? Eventually another empire.

By seizing more control over the system it is on? Not like they aren't doing so already.

No old-timer is going to fall for this stupid cryptokike shit because they know physical currency is superior due to untaxed money alone, even, if it has no resource based value behind it.

Those goggles are way to cyberpunk for me, wiz. You must be seeing the future at terahertz, sparky. Heh.

Fair call, but that only gives it stability in value, not actual value itself.

That becomes a bit too philosophical for me. Couldn't you say the same about anything? That gold has value is a consensus thing too.

OP here

Bitcoin should be seen as nothing but a vehicle for Holla Forumsacks to make some extra money to buy more guns, food and anime pillows. NEETs are always complaining on these boards, so why not take advantage of this until it collapses?

Bitcoin is no doubt the precursor to mark of the beast type shit and if there were to be a serious collapse the govts would just come out with their own global NWOCoin and normies will lap it up.

bitcoin market cap: $13,888,131,783
Twitter market cap: $12.120,000,000

How much money have you realistically made off of it and at what point did you adopt this currency, user? The people who got in the earliest made out with the most aka hundreds of thousands and for some even millions.

'Cause at this point anyone trying to push more faggots into this shit is just trying to make more gains for themselves.

that's when time runs out.
We have to race the state to the alternative for fiat.
Because we know what state control does.

I agree with this. Use it for speculation if you're clever and able, use it for buying shit if you're capable enough to cover your tracks. As a storage of wealth and a pipe dream for aristocracy it's just lunacy.

So what? I was talking about economies? Do you think Twitter is an economy? It's a company in an economy. But yeah, that's a more sane way of viewing bitcoin seeing how it's a pyramid.

Gabon GDP 19,34b

no, it's about education. Fiat is dangerously flawed. In my opinion, those early adopters earned every satoshi, just for being there when a new idea popped up.

cool that you compare that to nation states.
However decentralized economy that is beyond nation states and their moneymasters is too powerful.

Gold's value comes from its scarcity and its uses.

I might have been nebulous there so I'll explain a bit further. Fiat is backed by Western infrastructure, but that gives it stability, not inherent value. Value is derived from a shit ton of bullshit kikey economic factors, and investor confidence. But the infrastructure backing of the west ensures that the inflation rate won't double by tomorrow, because physically nothing has changed with the country. Now remember that even with this, it can always do that anyway. Weimar Germany's inflation was terrible even though the infrastructure of Germany remained largely untouched.
But Bitcoin has nothing backing it but investor speculation. That's why it's got a higher inflation-deflation rate than most currencies you've ever seen, because the value of a Bitcoin is completely arbitrary and only worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. Ironic that the only reason Bitcoin has any value is due to people buying it in the currencies it is touted as a "Replacement for". When Bitcoin is the only currency it becomes worthless.

You're obviously living completely in a fantasy world so I don't think we're going to get anywhere discussing this further.

ok bye

This doesn't change the direction this shit is going

Not really, unless you put some effort (and money) into covering your traces.

Only if you wait for confirmations. If you see a transaction broadcast with a reasonable fee and no conflicting ones within a few seconds, it is pretty safe to consider it accepted.

This is only because of the retarded block size limit and faggots in the dev team refusing to lift it, making transactions a scarce resource. Once it is lifted (or some other mechanism is introduced to work around it), I expect transaction fees to drop by at least one order of magnitude.

You can send money offline by signing a transaction and sending it through whatever non-internet data channel you want. The recipient however needs to be online to confirm the transaction can't be reversed.

Limited quantity together with demand is what gives money — any kind of money — its value. It's supply and demand mechanics, Econ 101 shit. Not having any practical uses besides being money is actually an advantage, since it means it won't be taken from productive uses to be used as money (like gold is).

Can you send hard money over the internet? Can you store large amounts of it on a tiny, easily hidden piece of paper? Can you encrypt it so that it's unusable for a thief even if discovered?

The costs per amount of money transferred are actually much lower than in traditional banking. Do you think all the systems to account and clear transfers between banks are cheap to maintain? Bitcoin brings most benefits of banking at a much lower cost.

Not of its own volition though. It only has bitcoins it confiscated from private owners, and typically gets rid of them on the market as soon as it can.

no it is pseudonymous

Yeah, you're pretty much spot on. I disagree a bit about the gold though, it's more consensus and tradition oriented than the actual scarcity and it's uses. Well, it's scarce, but it wasn't very useful during the time gold became the traditional currency. The thing is that they've been doing these inflation cycles with gold too, but on a much more long term scale. Civilization is an old racket.

Full disclosure: I have made very good money from the crypto space. Yes, I am also still heavily invested. I don't know much about the combined wealth of 8pol, but I doubt my "shilling" here is going to affect my profits in any meaningful way.

I just want anons to get rich like I did, and cryptocurrencies are a very easy way to do that. At this point in time this is the closest thing we have to sound money (apart from metals). With it floating on a sea of fiat hell, it has to go up.

No, seriously, it can just as easily go down.

I've gained about a quarter roughly 30% of what I put (spare change) in but I'm really doing it as a hobby to learn about trading.

An user above mentioned a link to drug market seasonal trends and having just looked at the charts it is indeed an identifiable trend with dips happening almost on the same day every year.

Unless other factors come in to play I'd expect the next dip to happen around the 15th/16th of January, I'll most likely be selling on the 1st/2nd (most people get off their tits on New Years) and buying back on the 15th.

Please ignore if I am being too nosey, but do you bother with paying tax on earnings and are you making enough to live off?

Really curious if it's possible to totally fuck the system and live in relative comfort.

Bitcoin seems to be a solid investment especially long-term but I'm a little afraid of someone making a huge technological leap and breaking the encryption.

You might as well just make cash money untaxed if you're wanting to live that way.

My god.

bitcoin accounting sucks balls.
You're better off just doing you.
If you are big enough, hire someone financially smarter than you to legalize it.

This must be an almost impossible leap.

What do you consider good money? No matter how much you look at it. Shilling for more people to join the market adds to it you faggot.

Well the black market is more tied to this than anything given the nature of what it's supposed to be about. Even though this currency is not anonymous at all and only is on the front of it as well as the name.

It's neat you're using it as a safer means to learn about trading though. I think that is a wise move on your part, really.

I used to consider mining for bits, but, I recall someone saying that will use your system up quite a bit. (No pun intended.)

My overall opinion of this shit is that it is more of a momentary practice, and in the long run it will not be beneficial for people trying to escape this machine.

just read this thread again.

You remind me of someone.

Okay. I'm a thirdworlder and I have 2 btc. What do I do? Buy low / sell high?

That's a possibility. The reality is that the risk of that happening is on a par with somebody taking down US markets digitally and you'd probably be willing to take that risk to make some return.

I do pay tax on what I turn into fiat (capital gains). You could easily get away with not though.

I forgot to add in my other post that Bitcoin is actually terrible as a day to day currency. Best to think of it as a savings account and superior cryptos like Ethereum or Monero as checking accounts.

Metals and barter.

Unintended consequences. Stay poor faggot.

Cash money can be traced by nosey buggers reporting you and the entire point of my question was whether you can make a realistic living off trading bitcoin as opposed to working for cash money.

I know creating a company in Hong Kong for $1000 a year is a solution a lot Digital Nomads use but I'm still a way a way from that.

It's definitely a good tricycle to figure out the mathematics and socioeconomic fluctuations that impact money, ever since I put money down on Trump winning I've entertaining this notion that it's possible to make money with out "working" in the normal sense.

Hang onto that shit because your domestic currency is likely to evaporate along with the Chinese.

coindesk.com/math-behind-bitcoin/

$ 9 0 0

just got 100$ worth. prob will spend it on drugs anyways

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Anyone that owns less than 0.1 bitcoin is a sub-human that will never amount to anything. Only people that have more are worth interacting with. And yes I am talking about you, the price of admission is only going to go up as the years go past.

0.1chan when?

If you want to pay to post on some shitty place, just go to SA, they'll gladly take your 10bux.

no, prove that you have 0.1

Kill yourself.

the average bitcoin user, everybody

Are there any other crypto currencies that are actually being used to buy things? I know Alphabay takes Monero, but any other?

why? it's easy to implement

Other crypto is usually traded for btc/other cryptocurrencies

Litecoins had markets trading in it at some point but it's 99% what said

The only other currency I see being used widespread is ethereum

ATM there's not many places that accept it just for purchasing stuff, however it is used as the currency for the dapps that are built on it.

Monero is good because it is truly anonymous but their price won't raise significantly until they release a proper gui wallet.

bitcoin is the money
ethereum is the law
urbit is the land

Etherium got fucking rekt. DO NOT BUY : it was compromised

ETH is being dumped to ride the bitcoin wave

ETH is still a fantastic coin and if BTC ever drops, most of that money will go into ETH.

Also get some Monero if you can, GUI wallet is out

Mmm yes goyim, look our completely controllable pixel currency works.

Use snapcard.io. They have about a 2% mark up

All the fundamentals are speaking for rising BTC prices:

you are right. BTC is China-driven and the prices depend on chink demand. The CHN gov cannot ban it at all because even if it gets banned in mainland China, chinks can just book a flight to Hong Kong, Macau or Singapore and buy there instead. The Chinese who have lots of money have been working on getting it out of China for a few years now. Chinese are buying up real estate in Vancouver, Seattle and Melbourne regions because they know how bad things are in China.

Your chart is also showing how Gold and BTC are natural supplements and how it is important to have a little of both of them. This has been for a long time now. I observed this in 2014 already. Gold and BTC are anticyclical.

basically just like the stock market or real estate market. However, fundamentals for BTC at least look good (see above)

have you taken a look at the stock markets? Stocks are overpriced as fuck. Real estate is overpriced. You don't invest in overpriced things if you want to make a profit. Since 2008 there has been so much newly printed money and it went directly into stocks and real estate. I would rather buy gold and silver right now than stocks because buying into all time highs is the classical noob mistake that will make you a bagholder.

However, you are right for stocks if milking the dividends is your grand strategy. If your stock costs 100$ per share and you get dividends of 5$ per share per year then your stock has paid for itself after 20 years. Of course this calculation bases on the assumption that the company survives 20years and has enough profits to pay a 5% dividend today 3% is the norm for normal companies and 7% for insurrance companies with high risk.

If shit hits the fan like you think it will then currency is your last problem. Also what does crash mean anyway. In the great depression only 30% of the workforce were unemployed. Just because you are having a bust period it does not mean the world is going to end. Life goes on for most people and the few who lose their jobs get thrown under the bus.

I think for your scenario owing a piece of fertile land and seeds / livestock would be the best preparation. When you can grow your own food on your own property, you can at least survive with your own nutrition. Owning an apple tree on your land does not produce significant costs but the tree will give you apples every year for free.

What a waste of trips…

I said t his once like 4 years almost…

Threw my generated ones away… it reached like a krone I said to my friend wtf it's actually worth something now

gah as most lol I could have been loaded, it might become worth millions

Sucks for me, I'm on the verge of going broke so I had to sell my BTC at a loss of $300 right before this happens - and I've been holding onto it for a long time.

How much did you throw out? Let us laugh together at your stupidity :).

Shitcoin

I feel you. Similar thing happened to me.

Any anons have advice to avoid bad investment choices?

buy the fucking dip

fucking hell that shouldn't be this funny

let me make myself clear. buy the fucking dip, if you don't, you're an idiot.

who owns the most bitcoin? i bet its jews.

eat a dick retard, buy gold and silver, not a currency whose value fluctuates from 5 dollars to 2000 in a matter of 2 years.

also everytime there's a bitcoin thread in Holla Forums the price bubbles. what a (((coincidence)))

it was the same during the bubble of april 2012 (or was it 2013? i cant remember anymore), where bitcoins reached 1600 dollars a pop, everyone was posting threads about it on Holla Forums.

Its the other way around you retard. Or do you seriously believe that we can move bitcoins value by more than a buck per year?

Isn't it logical to talk about happenings in the financial sphere that undermined fiat currency?

buy the fucking dip you fucking idiot

You should have played mmo when you were young, thanks to my experience I have first hand knowledge of why and how prices fluctuate, you are just a loser.

We played with this at the bachelor back in 09? 10?

I don't want to talk about, not like thousands but yes enough to have no debts on my car and living place

The worst part is we sat and laughed about it when it hit 1 krone, you could have have bought like 50k of them then

but that's life
I got some other crypto I generated, but it turned to shitcoins. I still cling on to them in some hope they will be worth what they were predicted to be worth

The owners (cannabiscoin) premade shitloads of it, and I don't know the story, scam.

The point is this weed guy in the US is/was behind them so he said 1 shitcoin should be wort 1g of weed

they are worth less

faggot, post some actual stuff instead of some unrelated crap

going to $1000 lads

Digits confirm, fuck fake money.

I wonder if it will stay though.
I can clearly remember that it was around the same time in 2013 when the big boom kicked in and in the new year the price already crashed.

watch for CNY@ 6600 and 900-910 EUR
then shit will pop the fuck off

why are they going up this time? redpill me market wizards.

we are already in $918 region

chinks are driving the prices up because gold has penalty taxes and other capital controls

It doesn't matter whether you think bitcoin is a scam or not fam. Just make some money off it so you can buy more supplies.

The problem with shitcoins is the infrastructure that needs to exist for them to be a viable currency. Shitcoins are decentralized, but all of the exchanges (i.e the places you can actually use them) are centralized and can easily be shut down by the government if necessary.

Not to mention your digital currency will be useless as a medium of exchange in a happening. The internet will be down, the power grid will be down, and any non-shielded hard drives will be wiped by EMP's along with your digital wallets.

To be honest - I was an early adopter of shitcoins and even had 100 BTC to my name at one stage but I sold early so yes I am a bit pissed that they are worth so much now. However all my wealth is in either land or gold now. I plan to win regardless of what happens.

Webm unrelated but good

I really don't care about money as long as my wife and kids have food, heating (because it's very cold here), clean water, healthcare, a nice warm home, a garden, heating, clothing, etc.

My money goes on car tax, mortgage, bills, food, insurance, fuel, and more tax. I have nothing left for myself.
But I wouldn't change it for all the tea in China.

Coiners are worse than vegans.

well, there is no other asset that performed better than BTC this year.

you're so bad at lying it shows.
you're acting like a kid, and no-one is the wiser thanks to your false insightful remark.

you are and fucking retard

you still want sauce? have some
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */vxhl

being such a cucklet

THIS THIS THIS
It's utterly irrelevant whether bitcoin achieves it's stated aims in the long run — right here and now it's a great short-to-medium term investment. Make use of it to the best of your ability. When the happening happens, we will NEED those anime pillows.

The idea is to eventually be able to buy goods directly for cryptocoins.

>happening
Globally? Highly unlikely. As long as there is some part of the world with working internet, the bitcoin network will continue to operate there. If you're caught within a happening, hold on to your wallet. When the happening ends and internet connectivity is reestablished, it will probably be worth a fortune.

Back up your stuffed wallets on paper to avoid that. That's a good idea in general, since digital storage fails often. t. learned this the hard way

It's mooning again. $970 now.
TOLD YOU, FUCKERS!

I got burned hard on dogecoin.
Lost 36k.
Never again.

You've got only yourself to blame, bruh.

Am I too late to the party now?

no you can still make money

ppl think it could get as high as 2.5k or even 5k

Dubs predicts 5k

Probably.

It was clearly undervalued a bit over a week ago (and in previous months too). It was a great time to buy in. Given how it soared over the last week (+25%!), we might be ripe for a correction now however.
Then again, we might not. It's a coin toss, really. I wouldn't buy in large in the middle of a boom though. That's the easiest way to lose money on any market. But I don't expect it to drop under $800 under any circumstances.

i also suggest getting some ETH as well as this will be the one the money flows to if BTC started tanking

Monero is also up a lot but i cant say what its peak will be

ETH was able to hit $20+ at one time so it is entirely probably to do it again at some point

Don't buy now. It will crash again, like it always does after it skyrockets. That's when you should buy.

didn't somebody buy a pizza with 20k bitcoin?

ETH is garbage stay away.

how so?

so let's say I wanted to drop $1000 on ONE bitcoin, just to hedge my bets & diversify my money. How would I do that, why would I want to do that, & in the case that bitcoin goes down in value & I want my money back, how would I pull out?

Please keep in mind that these are retarded questions from a retard, but I'm here so I may as well be a part of the topic. Thaank you.

What country are you in?

Why? Does that affect how I can buy it?

There are many exchanges where you can buy bitcoin, you should read a bit about your prospective investment before you blow 1000$ on it.

If you like to gamble. It should be considered extremely high risk investment, be prepared to lose whatever you put into it.

Those same exchanges you buy from.

coinbase.com is the most minimal effort
you will want to sign up and send them enough personal information to allow you to initiate an ACH deposit. 4 business days later usd will arrive in your account which you can transfer to gdax (a separate website owned by coinbase) and place a limit buy order just below the lowest ask price. Once your order gets filled, withdraw to your electrum wallet which you have encrypted and backed up by writing the seed on a piece of paper.

If you dont want to wait or deal with the exchange you can istant buy with a debit card or bank account but there is a fee (more for debit card) debit /credit cards you get the coins instantly while bank will again take 4 days only doing it this way locks in the price rather than waiting for funds to arrive and buying on exchange.

Electrum is the wallet you want to use for your computer, there are many FAQs and it's as close to idiot proof while also being very good security-wise as could be imagined.

If you do not want to give coinbase your info, for whatever reason, you can use localbitcoins which involves making cash deposits and getting deposit slips and settling via independent sellers with the site as an escrow. The prices are higher usually but there is no real information required

Coinbase is the monopoly right now as far as a reputable American company to buy bitcoins from, but it comes with having to give them a lot of info e.g. social security number, possibly your employment/source of income.

You can sell through coinbase and withdraw to your bank as well.

Where should I start? I could just google search, but if you know a better way to read up on this let me know.

Hasn't it been steadily climbing for a long time now? I know it dips down badly at times, but it's never not rebounded eventually right?

I've heard you can memorize a password phrase to access your bitcoin anywhere. Any experience with that? I heard it was 12 words or so that correspond to your wallet?

You're a bit late. 1000 is a magic point where it will probably tank again, just like the last time. Wait till a bit after the new year and buy the dip if it comes. Else buy anyway.

You probably deserve it for being an idiot.

Looks like that other guy knows his stuff, so I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.

Sure, but that's not really any reliable indicator that it will continue to do so. With bitcoin it goes in pump and dump cycles, where the fanboys hype it up and get their friends and relatives to buy, then the large holders dump a lot of coin and the price plummets, transferring the wealth of the noobs over to those guys. So you want to be on that upwards curve and sell before that happens.

Chances are even if you had 50k in 2010 you would have sold at many points before they were worth even 10 dollars, or 100, let alone 1000.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

I just can't wake up.

You are some kind of stupid.

Does anyone know anything about the history of btc before sr?

What do you want to know?

I've read and heard about it being used by channers in inner circle irc and boards since at least chanology and probably before.

Bitcoin has been at the heart of internet culture since about one year out of it's inception. Don't know anything about what you're talking about though, I've been on imageboards since about 2008, but I just lurk and shitpost, not part of any inner sanctums.

I think it was possibly used for renting botnets during chanology, but there's a quote from a book with someone from a irc circle of about 10 saying "we were splitting up the bitcoin" during chanology. So it's possible its extortion money or something they were earning somehow. Possible troll currency.

I've seen screenshots of /coin/ and other boards.

It bubbles like this every couple of years, then drops back down, but not as low as before. Just buy and hold, I guess.

Damnit. I have two big miners at home, but I can't afford the electrical cost to run them. Sad times

How much per KW/h?

this is overkill..

you can buy BTC directly in your coinbase account. no need to move money to gdax to buy…

Reminder

coindesk.com/bitcoin-pizza-day-celebrating-pizza-bought-10000-btc/

could someone spare some? im from venezuela and ive never been able to get some because the government controls everything.

18N8aV1pJ2xZpcmW6X1t9e5EMbaAPgEYAq

thanks

Buy a fixed USD/EUR amount each time you take care of your finances. That way you have spread out those risks.
or just buy the fucking dip.

post a QR code, that makes it a tad easier for the smartphoners with smartmoneys

your mom is skyrocketing

Andrei pumpanddumpalous here

Yes guys buy the bitcoins now! Dey could be 10000 a piece next week goy!

she's looking mighty bullish!!!!!

ill appreciate it,man

Are you serious?

could this affect gold and silver prices irl?
is this why theyve been taking a beating the past few weeks?

NEVER FORGET

FOOLS YOU GOT FUCKING REKT
Bitcoin doing 1000$ - 945 EUR - 7145 CNY

"bitcoin or another blockchain-based money, while potentially helping individual citizens, would do little to solve the problems a government would face during a crisis."

Bitcoin wasn't created to solve the problems of governments, which all amount to maximizing tax receipts.

Bitcoin was designed to solve the problems that governments impose on people, primarily opaque taxation via currency debasement."

Sell now before it plummets.

I thought about buying 5K bitcoins two days ago…thank fuck I didn't

Everybody and their mother will try and save their money from the banks in any way possible without the government getting it
Bitcoin being the oldest and most used meme currency could go through the roof to levels that weren't even thought possible.
My body is ready for Imperial Credits

lol reported

lol eat shit kiketocurrency shill

Mill, drill press, lathe, and a few other bits and bobs, and no land is nofuns land.

sauce on pic related?

HAHAHA LOOL

Look like the shills came back in force are their logs showed "someone" was talking to them.
This is a dead giveaway, and too bad you shills DO NOT have any legal capacity to stop either me, this thread, or bitcoin in general.

Well, back here in the real world we still don't know that the economy will melt down this time either. You know your fellow happening goldbug fags clamor about this every second year?

Yeah, it could, or it could not. Not is more likely actually. You and your fellows in the pyramid read and talk about bitcoins all the time, so to you it seems very important. 99% of the world however, haven't even heard about it.

I'm not against bitcoin. At the moment it's decent for crime if you know what you're doing. As a storage of wealth it's completely useless and as an investment I consider it high risk. I think 1000$ is a psychological turning point and therefore I advise selling. That doesn't mean I can't be wrong, that just means I try to give the best advice I can based on my own knowledge.

You'll see "imperial credits" in your lifetime but you won't like it when you get it.

Some BTC, some other diversified strategies. I use these guys and they recommend BTC among other things: www.wealthytexans.com
Quality strategy, quality guys.

last time it was this high was in november 2013, guess we're about to either see WW3 or the US economy implode. Stay safe Americunts

I got a lot of bitcoin betting on Trump since the odds were so skewed.
So in either case, I'm turning a profit. Might as well stick to it all the way in betting on the remote possibility of happenings actually occurring favorably.

Sure, easy come, easy go.

I also peg some of this on India due to the current currency fuckery going on there atm.

How much did it cost to set up your hydroponic system, and how much to maintain it?

4 days =]

Some Holla Forumsack gave me bitcoin for free last year. Where do you sell this shit?

Not. You keep hanging on to it

I don't hate bitcoin but I would be too afraid to buy in at this point.

LOLOL investing in hashcoins. Way to go, Ricky!

I'm a bit of an oldfag in the Bitcoin world, it isn't going anywhere and the price will only go up. As the world becomes more nationalistic the nations will flock to tech that will help them decentralize away from global finance.

every bitcoin is limited edition and you
Bitcoin is not for the faint and the weak. Educate yourself and give me a reason that convinces you to invest in a future run by us collectively.

sage

sage is for shills

You were handed one bitcoin for free?
Keep that shit idiot.

You could start a colony of NEETSoc Ascetic Monks for the purpose of high-intensity Meme Warfare.
Let me know where to sign up.

time to start a bitcoin thread
THE RISE AND RISE AND RISE OF NEW MONEY : BITCOIN

No loss if it crashes, win if it booms

I think that was me. youre welcome user.

So, I haven't invested in bitcoin yet, but is it worth it now?

last stop.
in 2 weeks this will be considered a bargain.
invest in like .05 bitcoin.
As en economist I can tell you the following:
Every investment is basically a bet. With one condition: A dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow. Inflation is to blame for this.
Knowing that you have the option to maintain your purchasing power by risking some of your money/means to achieve a better purchasing power.

If you look at the risks involved in bitcoin: there are none.
Basically : you buy in at 1000, and it goes to 500 : in that case your loss would be half : 50%.
If you would buy in at 1000, waited a couple of months and the price would do a flip, or two..
that's at least 50% (107% - 2016).
So: if a dollar today is worth less than a dollar tomorrow, would you invest it? or let it rot with inflation.
Also a small video embedded for your viewing pleasure.

BITCOIN HITTING 1000 !

Just sayin, but last time it hit 1000 the bubble burst.

If btc hasn't got on the news yet for reaching 1000 then it's probably going to increase when it does.

time 1.43 AM

Shill, even if you don't consciously know it.

yes and you could get some monero also

make a case for monero then. why?

wut

I am a time traveler

the transactions are anonymous

good for drug dealers

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

can you short it?

not sure which exchanges have it

oy vey

dotcom bubble/domain squatting was rampant.

thanks man

polite sage

I mean eventually though.

Bitcoin is anonymous once. You just throw away your wallet after you're done with the one purchase.

The Jew started stealing bitcoins from Mt Gox.in 2011.

He basically used it as a reverse pyramid scheme.

Mt. Gox is bankrupt and sold in pieces.

The Jew was arrested and put into prison. He got a special cell because several attempts on his life.

He got recently paroled and in hiding.

If real criminals who used bitcoin )and got ripped off by this jew) find him, they'll throw him down the well.

Bitcoin isn't remotely controlled by Jews anymore.

I made ~$250k when I was really young and stupid. Blew all the money on bad investments after cashing out.

time to remove the semite card

remove semite
acquire bitcoin
???
profit

Bitcoin at 1000
Gold at 1151

RIP EURO
jan 2002 - jan 2017

Bitcoin shills are always the worst shills.

bitcoin just went up by 8$ in the time it took you to post that stupid garbage.

Metals are crashing, you retards should be buying silver/gold as it dips instead of btc thats already flying up

it's a sign. you can't throw metals over the border.

wut? You trying to hop through third world shitholes or something? You can easily walk around with hundreds of thousands in USD equivalent of gold in your pocket

Like I said, worst shills.

You also can't trace every single transaction that ever has or ever will occur with metals.

The Bitcoin shill has been here ever since the metals threads popped up to try and convince the goys not to buy physical storages of wealth, but to put their faith in a new internet money that Chaim owns the infrastructure for.

I remember the last time someone said something was skyrocketing.

Don't be one of these guys..

Notice how the bitcoin shill never addressed what people say, and continues to tout the bubble as proof of his currency having "no risk".

2017: Beginning of Bitcoin Era

cointelegraph.com/news/2017-beginning-of-bitcoin-era

you dont have to suck bitcoins dick to make some cash

just go and fucking buy some and sell it when it goes up

better than your 0% interest savings account

Yeah that's the fundamental idea of investment.
But not better than physical storage of wealth not relying on Jew-owned infrastructure.

pic related : the shills home

I'd consider investing but I don't know a fucking thing about markets or really economics in general and I'm a poorfag baker that makes around 21k a year working 60-70 hours off season and around a hundred in season. I don't have money to piss away for nothing so I'd prefer to just go with gold and silver and antique coins. A friend of mine is a long time Pokémon fag and has collected cards since he was a kid, his collection is worth around 8-10k so if any of you fags have collectible shit like that I'd recommend getting it priced because you never know, also another decent thing to invest some money in as well if you're looking for a long term pay off without much risk. Or if you're looking for a cheap and steady supply of money see about making your own booze. People around here make thousands making and selling moonshine, hell mead could probably net you some money as well because it ain't exactly something you see in the grocery store, at least here, and from what I've looked up it seems easy and cheap enough to make. Or buy some yeast and flour and start making bread to sell, you'd be surprised how much a loaf of handmade bread can sell for. Or make pickles or any other shit like that. Point is there's plenty of ways to make money on the side, if you know how to work the markets and prices or whatever then stocks and bitcoin can net you money but if you're an idiot like me you'd be better off sticking to metals and other shit

Reading the bitcoin skeptics just make me smile.
I am a few thousand dollars richer and these angry bozos are sitting yapping about their disinfo. Too bad!

Metals are the best as a form of wealth storage if you intend to operate with them post-collapse, but for collapse scenarios you're best to have some metals along with stocks of things like ammunition, lighters, non-perishable food and things with functional value.
Bitcoin is in reality a huge kike operation in the same vein as modern art to generate wealth for the tribe without having to actually produce. "Speculative value" is what bitcoin has, and you're free to invest in it and try your hand at the operation yourself, but you invariably empower the kikes by doing so as they own both majority bitcoin and the infrastructure it runs on.

Makes you wonder why idiots like to pair up (or switch ips) just to shit talk an online currency.

I turned on Bitcoin for 2 days and it did nothing but eat up my CPU. Who would run this shit voluntarily?

Are you a miner or an investor? If you are miner, get efficient power to aid your mining efforts.

Why would I mine? What is the point? I'm never going to make any money back.

Seriously. Even if it might be profitable now, isn't it all going to just dry up eventually. So again, who is going to be running this shit 24/7 to generate all your blocks?

This is an inevitable pyramid scheme and the concentration of he blockchain in an increasingly small number of hands is proof of it. In 5 years time, almost no-one is going to bother running the clients all the time.

Nigger ive been barebacking on the chans for a decade, i dont give a fuck enough to switch ip's

But i dont understand what you even implied with 'you cant throw it over a border' and just spam horseshit. You're not even attempting to discuss anything

Bitcoin has management problems atm (Core Team not increasing blocksize/transaction capacity), but anyone would do well to invest in it right now.

Cryptocurrency, in general, is what really should be getting pumped. It really is the Jew Fiat Killer. Hits them right at their heart (the ability to print unlimited funds to sustain propaganda and subversion efforts).

If you are in the business of selling shit, accept crypto.

Services like BitPay (BTC -> USD) and Shapeshift (Crypto -> Crypto) make this easy.

If you're in East Asia, a $2000 investment will return itself within 5-7 months. Increase proportionally based on power cost, gpu costs, housing costs, coin exchange rate, and hash difficulty. The best miners switch half of their machines to alt-coins whenever one makes the run up and then exchange back to BTC. Your predictions are fairly uninformed, especially considering the new project RootStock which seeks to put smart contracts on the blockchain in a similar fashion as Ethereum. There's always the possibility that there will be a major catastrophe interrupting miners, that a new crypto will monopolize, or that the U.N. will restrict crypto usage, however, the market will persist. This is the future of currencies.

Check this out

What am I looking at here Barry?

There it is again, that canned phrase.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFz2u8Nizbo-Tb-rCtQRZYPxYGo5jfHIyzXT_4bw0SI/edit?usp=sharing

Spreadsheet of Pharma companies,what test stage their drugs are in,and the price of the stocks.

The closer to the color of blue the closer the drugs are ready to be sold on the market.

its more fun than the dollar right now. stay poor.

Yeah that's definitely the defining trait for a currency.
To be fun.

Wait ten years. Canned phrase or not, it will be the truth.

Jew Fiat is dying. They are about to lose their ability to print infinite funds at will.

you were downloading and processing the blockchain. every client has a copy of the blockchain because thats how the network maintains consensus.

you dont need to run the client to keep bitcoin, just use an exchange or create an address in your client and print out the private key.

You're not wrong that Jew Fiat is dying, but Crypto-kike-currency is not the preferable alternative. If anything Fiat dying out would be the perfect chance to implement a currency that is LESS traceable, not the single most traceable currency in existence. Labor-backed currencies making a return is the future of currency, as it's either that or the country falls into old ways.

Bitcoin is traceable - but not necessarily compromising of anonymity. So long as you havr not tied your Bitcoin Address to your identity, you are anonymous.

Add to this that coin tumblers exist (for laundering), anyone that wants/needs anonymity can easily get it.

For those who want to operate using extreme anonymity - they can buy Monero.

It won't be just one crypto in future - there will be several.

What if this never happens and the internet just stays up? Whats it like to live a fear based life?

Pseudo-anonymous. First, we don't know how long that anonymity lasts. As soon as crypto-currency was to become the norm, you bet your ass that anonymity would fade and you'd need to tie your address to your facebook or some shit. But that's speculative, so we'll go on the here and now. Even with that anonymity, as soon as your address is tied to your person through third-party means (investigation, electronic trackers, and other ways they investigate cash transactions) then your anonymity is retro-actively gone because all transactions you've ever made are now tied to you. It doesn't matter if you bought something stupid 5 years ago and thought it was the past, it's still in the system.
That lends more credence to the idea that this is a Jewish money-laundering operation to create speculative value out of thin-air.
That's insanely inefficient and unusable for a nation. All the "pros" of bitcoin only seem to work under anarchy or Libertarian governments, and both of those just create shitty hedonist societies so I don't really see the positives.
Add to that the fact that when and if crypto is the only currency around, it becomes worthless as its value exists in relation to existing fiat currency and other national currencies.

What if the bitcoin infrastructure entirely shut-down tomorrow? We can all do hypotheticals lad, but they aren't exactly likely.

Bitcoin isn't skyrocketing. Skyrocketing was when it had the hockeystick in 2014. Aside from the blip in '16 it has been steadily gaining value which is what you want.

I'm really hoping smug anime is just a meme lasting too long. I'm considering leaving this place if this is no longer ironic.

Back to cuckchan/reddit with you.

You can use electrum which is an open source wallet that does not have to download the blockchain it can be encrypted and is recoverable on any machine from a 12 word seed. Many regular users do not run the actual bitcoin core wallet anymore because it requires a huge download and takes a long time/decreases your performance too much.

Bitcoin is a transaction system with decentralized intermediation based on cryptographic proof of work. Its price is discovered in trading on multiple exchanges 24/7. The real world demand combines with a limited counterfeit-proof supply to result in a price. This is different from a pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme, where money is collected from investors over a period of time in different segments with a lockup period, and old investors are paid out with new investors' money at an unrealistic rate not supported by any kind of economic security or activity. Bitcoin never asked for anyone's money, and people cheerleading others to buy it should be ignored (Bitcoin's merits/flaws shoudn't be though I'd argue). People buy Bitcoin for a variety of reasons but the demand is usually a result of meeting some need that is possible because it is able to facilitate value excange with no need to trust a central third party, and cannot be diluted.

To me 1000 is very low and Bitcoin is a lifetime investment unless something really drastic changes. To say everyone should buy it or that it does not have high risk is wrong though.

A 30% increase in value over a month is not exactly "steadily gaining value."

How's Litecoin doing?

Lots of people lost money on dogecoin.

You are brave to admit that. Good for you.

Isn't Bitcoin in a constant chink controlled bubble where they pump and dump that shit 24/7?

You're fucking lucky im on my phone Chaim.

Otherwise i'd tear you a new one for the amount of naive uneducated shit you just spouted.

Just quickly:

If you're going to shill against Bitcoin, do it on grounds of its limited transaction capacity. At least then you wont be spouting shit until a functional lightning network is developed.

P.s. trading between cryptos is fucking easier than trading between any other foreign currency you dumb cunt. You can do it in literally less than two minutes using services like shapeshift. Only caveat atm is that that is centralised.

Bought 40 dollars worth at 890 and made five whole fake internet money dollars.
You too can be rich like me.
Buy at the peek sell at the dip.

Nope you're just making the people who generate betacoin rich as well as the cyber criminals who will steal your goycoin out of your electric wallet.

Aww yeah you have a bunch of evidence of how good tracecoin- I mean bitcoin is, but you left it somewhere else, right?

It's easy to be anonymous so long as you jump through so many hoops that in the end physical currency is ultimately preferable!
That doesn't have any fucking relevance to what I said you fuckwit.

It was from cuck/g/ during the peak of the 2014 bitcoin bubble and then later people went into sell off frenzy mode.

Jason, how's the down-payment on the new house going?

faggot, read the fucking thread

then read the tread little cucklet.
Or are you a dumb negro? that's fine too, afrika is that way >> /afrika/

But i dont understand what you even implied with 'you cant throw it over a border' and just spam horseshit. You're not even attempting to discuss anything

THEN SAY IT FAGGOT
TELL US YOU DON'T FATHOM THE IDEA OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE.
TELL US YOU ARE CHRONICALLY RETARDED IN THE FACE OF FACTS
You have no right to be wrong when information is freely available.

didn't read
didn't read
didn't read
didn't read

Gods I always kick myself in the teeth for not getting on the hype train back in the day.

Last time I dabbled in cryptocurrency was speculating on some other cryptocurrency but that never worked out.
And the wallet stuff was all on cryptsy so it's gone now.

that's hard man. but you can buy again.

Figure I'll wait for bitcoin to dive then grab some

if it is worth 400 less, that's a fucking bargain.
BUY THE FUCKING DIP YOU FUCKING IDIOT

So then the dollar is a bargain when it's worth less too, right? Or is Bitcoin magic and ignores all economic principles?

Why would i read the thread to figure out what the fuck that guy was saying?

What's the issue exactly? Some dumbass suggested in very vague language that i cannot travel across borders with metal in my pocket, but somehow bitcoin will come with me whenever I'm away from a computer.

I'm not even sure why you're being a hostile faggot

So you're trying to say if someone buys a bitcoin for 1000 today, and it's 600 tomorrow, then they've got a bargain? Correct me if I'm wrong

He's trying to say that if bitcoin goes to 600 buy it because he sees it as inevitable for it to rise again. He doesn't understand economics. Bitcoin is likely his first foray into it and after the first bubble he's grown to think all currencies work like that in a cycle. But for some reason Bitcoin is inherently more valuable to him because it's on the internet.

I personally cant bring myself to buy bitcoin ever again because last time i did they went for about 10$ each and I was more interested in getting lsd. I also just don't have the desire to immerse myself enough to stay ontop of it, kinda like you need to with stocks.

I just feel more comfortable buying physical assets anyways. I have nothing wrong with bitcoins. But that guys being a flaming faggot

Lol this is silly. Anyone with the intelligence to participate on this board and have a moderate interest in Bitcoin would know better than think that way.

Time preference. Bitcoin is a bargain when it goes down because of the predicted value of the technology being duly actualized. Bitcoin can be used to replace the entirety of international finance. If wealth transfers from one system to the other then a cheap Bitcoin today is a bargain because sometime tomorrow it will be more valuable.

Honestly no one should be trying to convince you to buy into it though. It isn't for everyone the learning curve is just too high

It really can't by design.

This

How does it feels to know you lost 1k$ because you listend to some shitposter on Holla Forums ?

It really can, by design. You don't even need to use Bitcoin as a currency for it to be the case, in fact it would be better suited not to be used as a currency if it was to replace large swaths of international finance.

more like -2% interest rate thanks to inflation.

…hence the FAGGOT ALERT in the post you replied to.

it never was

Thank you
600 would be a bargain, and you should (I am!) stocking up on btc (with 20$ you can buy more bitcoin if price declines).
Knowing the mechanics of scarcity : it will rise, and continue to do so.
prove it
It's not that at all, bitcoin is exponential, cycles are for jews.
Obviously.
oh no. it's a tumor and you fail to comprehend basics of bitcoin on the system level.

ALSO : do not fill in for me or my words, it makes you look like a condescending asshole. As you see, I am well capable of constructing an argument that will remain standing in the light of any of your silly tests.

SAGE

MODS

Seriously you fucking kikes need to stop this pump and dump. This is outrageous kikery afoot.

please. you are acting like a small child that doesn't like what I like.
You could've clicked on a million links leading to billions of fun pieces of the internet. Yet you had to be an asshole. You could have just ignored it and gone on with your life. Guess you cannot kill that.. which has no life.

Go away Chinaman

other thread

8ch.net/pol/res/8579378.html

Go away Gook

Yeah, we don’t need this shit.

Being this mad you didn't buy the fucking dip and are now out 30$ on the bitcoin
You can still buy it.

NEET detected.

keep shilling
Bitcoin : it kills the shills

Enjoy eating chicken raised in America and processed in China while you buy under aged hookers in L.A. you downtrodden GLOBAL fleabag Bitcoin pumper

Well said sir and fuck anyone that doesn't have White Brahma chickens.

How do I install the bitcoin program and trade real world currency for digital currency?
Seriously, I've seen this shit since 2012 but never really bothered with it.

Bitcoin.com
for pc : bitcoin core
for android : bitcoin wallet or mycellium

is this bubble gonna pop?

ChinaPop - DollarPOP - DeutschePOP - EuroPOP ?

Nigger please. I probably probably more Bitcoins than you do and bought then before you did.

I will happily sell you bitcoin programs. How much dollars you have?

$3000 I want to invest.

pls, i am also a prince in india

you unhappy fool.

no bitcoin programs

google where

shillby how do I dial up on this.. internet?

This is one of the reasons why I call BS on Bitcoin. We have the proof gold and silver are manipulated and that has to end one way or another (consider arbitrage from west to east see didthesystemcollapse .com) and when it does they will skyrocket. They say bitcoin isn't as manipulated, this is half true because it is manipulated by design.

The whole 'mining' system is a facade that's meant to give it value and Shitcoin zealots call it 'digital gold'. That's bullshit, it ain't physical. I gave all my family 1oz silver coins for Christmas and they loved how pretty they are. Humans love shiny shit. That aside Bitcoin rigs it's own value by factoring in productivity gains 'mining' (see faster tech) by having 'havings' where you essentially get half the reward for the same effort. What real economic value is there in making any task harder? Imagine you sabotage gold producers the world over such that supply fell significantly and they had invest in better tech. Yes, this does have the effect of driving up the price but to what end?

I wouldn't consider bitcoin money or an asset, bit more like a in game currency without the game.

So what drives the price?

Demand to be sure, places like Venezuela and India has seen demand because they're getting fucked over. The former has hyperinflation and the latter is canceling large banknotes. China, they farm anything that stupid westerners will trade. It's just another in game currency to them.

So what really drives the price of bitcoin?
AUTISM

No, I kid you not. It's just a fucking autistic perfectionist game without the game. You've gotta catch all 21 million coins. Consider people are buying specialist chips periodically to do this as a hobby, or some to sell, but for those that sell they have to make a ROI on the coins they've been making progressively harder and harder to mine for.

Shitcoin enthusiasts are weapons grade autistic and usually will not take criticism or critique. I watch a lot of AnCap/Libertarian media, just for the financials and boy are they shilling bitcoin hard the last few months. We live in a world that is way too dependent on technology (see 'Just in time delivery' for just one example) and they want to push us into a digital only currency too? Fuck that. If you criticize shitcoin on this basis they'll tell you something like..

Sadly this is true and it's something that needs to change. A solar flare on the level of the level of 1859 would totally wreck our current system. Why make it worse?

You could make that same argument about a lot of things in a bubble. People said the same thing about tech stocks before 2000. It's a crazy world and people don't know what the fuck anything is worth any more. Minecraft sold for 2.5 Billion.. Autism is the gold standard now days.

The code can change and WILL change if it ever went mainstream.

Yes you can, you can trade ownership of Brinks held gold online down to 0.1 milligrams (see goldmoney .com)

Blockchain maybe, not bitcoin. They might acquire, copy or steal the design and infrastructure but your coins wont be worth shit. Whatever the new system is, globalist or nationalist, capitalism or communism, gold/silver standard new crypto or new fiat it will not tolerate competing monetary systems. Bitcoin will get wrecked.

It will be attacked it the weak points, exchanges and physical links. This can already be carried out on a large scale (see youtu.be/iNZlOl-hI-M )
Start rounding up a few people for 'tax reasons' or links to 'drugs/terrorism'. Rinse repeat until the confidence in shitcoin is gone and shitcoin is gone.

TL;DR
Bitcoin is rigged by design and it's price can only go up long term due mining/halving.
It is powered by autism.
It will get killed off eventually.
If you plan to hold have a plan to sell into silver which is a lot of great uses and is undervalued and manipulated so.

speculation and buzzwords; the post.

Check out this slideshow.
slideshare.net/kravchenkopo/what-is-bitcoin-48545980
no, the SWIFT/CENTRAL BANKING MODEL is a facade
It was meant to KEEP A RELATIVELY STEADY RATE. did you ever play old games on your 2017 computer? exactly that is the reason for throttling.
Actually free access to the most free market(s) on the world - not hindered by governments. And boy are governments mad.
Autistic is just a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated. also you probably lack the required schooling to make psychological profiles of people you have never met. (proving you don't know shit about psychiatric disorders and proper conduct).
then don't fucking buy it if you don't like it. Maybe state issued moneys are something that is comprehensible for you on a basic level. But please, you this blatant lack of economic knowledge further decreases your power to convince anyone.
you also don't know shit about the code (and the consensus model that rules bitcoin, also you don't know shit about bitcoin mining either).
enjoy your online gold. is it hard to trace?
LOL : you don't know do you? you can't have a decent functional and safe blockchain without a coin.
GO SHORT FAGGOT I DARE YOU
oh yeah, you won't. you're just a shill.
No you can't. And furthermore : I am GLAD that the goverment has no say in bitcoin. So I won't get taxed to support your stupid FED sponsored shilling program.
TL DR
Shill got rekt
*no idea what banking is
*no knowledge about bitcoin
*no knowledge about psychiatry
*no knowledge about economics
*no knowledge about recent events
*no knowledge of markets

This kike post, man.
You can't escape future. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency ain't getting away. Despite the shilling in the current two threads on Holla Forums

PC wallet: electrum.org/
buy/sell: depends on where you live. Look for exchanges that operate in your country for best rates.

No. Do not use bitcoin core anymore. It's a hog.

hahaha, you absolutely ate a dick here didn't you, hit over 1k now.

bitcoin? More like "I-am-going-to-buy-a-bunch-of-spam-cans-and-weapons-so-I-can-survive-through-the-cannibals-and-hunger coin

Guess some people just don't want to be rich.

Man is he still busy sucking each individual dick in his huge bag of dicks he bought with $.

this would be true if not most information shared would be music, videos and pictures.

But most thanks goes to the free market which made the internet even possible.
Without price dumping we would still be paying by the MB.

Implying Universities are "free market" - they are not!
Are you in 2001 ?

SHOOTING UP AGAIN
THE ABSOLUTE MADCOIN

$ 1 0 4 0

wew I sold it yesterday, thinking it will go down today becouse it looks way unstable.
the fuck is happening

Natural growth from adoption and ever increasing use cases. We also have yet to see a killer app…

You should buy 1-10 btc. If i were you I would buy 10. This is the opportunity of a life time.

1100$ soon

How come bitcoin went up 125% during 2016? How will it fare for 2017?

I'm pretty interested in buying but it just feels like it's going too good right now and that there'll be a dip. I just wanna diversify, I have some money in stocks right now. How will bitcoin react if the market goes to hell like it did in 2008? Will it follow down with them or stand their ground?

You may as well just buy now. I don't see it dipping until it cracks all time high (~1200), and even then I don't think it will dip. Everything that goes wrong in the financial world makes Bitcoin go up.

It will dip mid-January when drug dealers cash in after Christmas.

There is about 5B$ traded daily in BTC, and it's going up like crazy, I don't see how drug dealers could put enough sell pressure to make the price dive.

It's a seasonal thing, it happens every year, check the charts.

What about it ?

You need to check the two middle weeks of January for each year and compare them, not the entire history dumbass.

You may as well look for a local postal address on a world map.

What about it ?

You're still looking at chart on the wrong scale.
Your lines span at least 3 months not two weeks, do you understand what scale on a chart is?

Yeah ok, you can't tell the difference beween a quarter and less than a tenth, and we should listen to you for economic insight?

$1090
€1040
WEW

Maybe because I'm right?

You're never going to get a regular seasonal dip that is dropping a quarter, the fact is that every mid-January it drops regularly between the 14th and the 17th.

If you're trading big sums and fast you know to sell before mid-January.

These posts reek of jewish subversion.

Bitcoin was the best performing asset class in year 2013, 2015 and 2016
you cannot make money in a manipulated market

DING DONG 1100$

Though I believe an iminent dive to 1080-1050 is going to happen, so I'd wait for it to buy if I were you.

God, 1125, it just won't stop rising, someone is going to sell 500+ BTC soon, it has to, the price is way too high.

trump coin is pumping nicely right now, hoping to atleast triple my initial investment

IT'S TUMBLING DOWN BOYOS

Hope you spent your massive 30 bucks profit on hotpockets.

Where do you monitor people selling bitcoins?

I've been meaning to ask someone to explain to me what's bitcoin all about for some time now, might as well ask Holla Forums lol.

Money only has value because people accept it has value, it's paper you happily accept because you know you can exchange it for something else. Otherwise it's just paper. Now, we don't like it as much because (((some people))) are manipulating it.

What value does bitcoin have? Is it's only (still yuge if true) value allegedly impossible to be manipulated? When you have cash you at least have *something* in your hand, with bitcoin it's just data somewhere in some computer.

Isn't bitcoin as useless in SHTF scenario as cash? Aren't precious metals a better "safe haven" since they are pretty much permanent?

might be able to buy an air supply drop hummer and rocket launch er from china in case of emergency, if they're still going strong

Yes, bitcoin is not open to money printing the way our current fake currencies are, and yes, precious metals are better as a safe haven.

The blockchain is irreversible history. Kikes can't lie.

Bitfinex (where I buy/sell them too) , and okcoin to know a few seconds before it happen on bitfinex if there is a sudden rise or fall in price.

I would impregnate her every single day for the rest of my life.

buddy, save some of that seed for me
im feeling your test through the screen

Been selling memberships to my website for over two years now using Bitcoin.

We love it!

How much of Bitcoin is tied up with the black market? Say a major site gets shutdown. What happens? It would seem like the pragmatic uses of Bitcoin are obviously tied up in its anonymity, unless people are just using it as an investment, in which case it would be subject to bubbles.

That's what I mean. Are people accepting Bitcoin as payment now more than ever, or are people just investing in it? If it's the later, that's obviously a speculative bubble that anyone would do well to avoid.

What the actual fuck?

IT DID
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-makes-history-reaches-gold-parity/
Bitcoin > gold

newfag spotted

It makes price go up

Less coins = scarcity = higher price

Also all the crims who got ripped have to buy new coins to get back in the game

samefag detected

what!?!?

bitcoin is now 30-40$ away from the highest point since its inception.

…from the wrong side :).

lol, there are so many wrong sides ;)

lol buy that dip everyone

*Chinese dumping*

…aaaaaaaaand CRASH!
All you faggots who wanted to buy - now is the time. It will rebound in a moment.

Don't buy the dip. It's going to 750.

Like fucking clockwork

Notice how the bitcoin shills don't actually have a response and just continue on talking among themselves to try and create consensus.

Notice all the shills have nothing to say?

And don't give me bullshit about "they're not here because they're sleeping/trading!!"

BTC is 960$ and rising, like yesterday price.

My bad like 4 days ago. That's not a crash.

Okay retard.

OMG !!!!! BTC are now WORTHLESS !!!!! I TOLD YOU ITS THE CRYPTOKIKES THAT CONTROL THE CRYPTOCURRENCY.

meanwhile the reality in picture:

A shame. I was hoping it would plunge at least 200 dollars before I would buy some.
Oh well there's always the next dip

Tell me more when it hits 750 this month.

You guys should take the oportunity that BTC are worth only 950 right now to buy 2 or 3, they'll be back to 1100 in no time, and worth 2k before the end of next year.

Obvious pump 'n dump.

Remedial Jewish Tricks

It's just Mexican millionaires dumping there shit currency. Same thing happened in Greece. The wealthy never get hit the same as the rest of us.

It's just big players setting up their long positions.

The Chinese hiked the overnight interest rate to the ridiculous Kaiji-esque number of ==38.335% per fucking day==. This caused picture related as people cut their losses defaulted on shorts

Since the Reminbi is inversely related to the bitcoin, this probably caused the minicrash.

It's just a bump in the road as far as chinese investment into bitcoins are concerned, I been loosely following the black market for USD exchange rate, and it's not going down at all. If anything, now that the banks are required to report all exchange requests, I can see the government doing something drastic to stop the offshoring of "their" USD.

sources:
https: //www.fxstreet.com/news/overnight-hibor-rate-fixed-at-38335-highest-since-jan-12-2016-201701050329

Heres a chinese source too, google translate works well on it.
http: //finance.sina.com.cn/stock/usstock/c/2017-01-05/doc-ifxzkfuk2226755.shtml

WE
WUZ
RESERVE CURRENCY

BUY THE DIP

Stay poor faggot. Only risk taking chads succeed in life.

:^)

I fucking had over $10,000 before BC hit 100 I want to kill myself now

DO IT FAGGOT

Mario, Peach and Wario are Dollar Euro and CNY
Luigi held on to his bitcoin despite Mario Peach and Wario's constant whining.

This motherfucker has to be the most passively flamboyant jew I have ever seen.

Can you really blame them?

Anyone technical enough to be able to set up bitcoin, but still stupid enough to fall for this shit, deserves very, very, very little sympathy.

The old con saying rings true: "You can't con an honest man". People got greedy, wanted to make a quick buck, risked their cash and got burned. I see no problems here.

I've always had serious doubts about the long term (>10 year) stability of the entire bitcoin model, so no way am I buying into this currency.

Is this some kind of pre-interwebs proto-cosmo?

This exactly, but I am talking about FED paper, or ECB paper also known as US Dollar and Euro.
The fact of this matter however, is that you are (when living in a country controlled by fiat masters) legally obligated to deal with their currency. You cannot leave.
As to Bitcoin. you are free to invest, and you are free not to invest. That freedom is what makes it so special (and valued).
Never was a man forced at any time to buy bitcoin, the same cannot be said for the fiat blood money that circulates widely.

Think of all the speed runs we could have had. Truly a dark time.

$800 to $1000, a whopping 20% ROI and the risk of holding BTC. It's use lies in transaction psuedo-anonymity, not holding onto it.

Aaaaand now we're back down to sub-$900, after failing to break the ATH. Just business as usual in BTC, despite everyone screaming for the moon.

Stop shilling your kiketocurrency.

You can buy computer parts on new egg and household goods on overstock. Andreas antonopolis sold his car for bitcoin. it is digital/internet cash. Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Do you mean download a wallet?
Do have any idea how many people are still in the green @ $900?

Risk everything faggots, you'll win this time!.

dubs confirm, bitcoin is a kike currency.

bitcoin no longer decentralized, controlled by chinese and (((investors))), hashing algorithms are broken, crypto-crash incoming!

Holding it still brings yuge profit in the long time.

Except we started the mooning from $770 on Dec 20. Which was itself a result of steady growth from $570 in September.
15% profit in three weeks ain't too shabby, even if you missed the opportunity to sell near the peak.

Steady growth ain't mooning, though I'm not complaining. I just find it annoying how overexcited newbs get at every new bout of BTC fluctuation whenever China sneezes. The fundamental situation of BTC has been pretty much the same for the past year, and I don't think we're ever going to reach escape velocity until there's a significant change in those fundamentals.

you fell for lies user, bitcoin is immutable history. kikes hate not being able to alter history

OK

The decentralized distributed network ledger is no longer decentralized?

What's the top for this year? I would guess $1200-$1500. The bottom could be $300. I wondering if I should buy one coin to park a little money for a bit.

This is really frustrating. So it only takes a government to fart and your muh freedumbs currency begins to tumble

Anyways I think the downtrend is clear now. I wonder if it will go back to 200$ again or stabilize in the $500 field.