Asylum seeker storms Nativity play to preach from Koran

Asylum seeker storms Nativity play to preach from Koran

The 24-year-old Somali asylum seeker leapt onto a Nativity stage in the town of Oberndorf in Upper Austria, shocking parents and children.

Two men from the audience restrained the man, who fought them violently while shouting "Allahu Akbar".

thelocal.at/20161221/asylum-seeker-storms-nativity-play-to-preach-from-koran

archive.fo/QKZxr

What would happen if the Somali did this at a Menorah lighting ceremony?

Get those shitstains off you're lands Europe.

And was he ultimately arrested and sentenced to at least 6 months in jail based off of his act alone, or at least fined? In addition, was we to be send back to wherever he is from on the basis engaging in terrorist threats/activities (The chanting and general behavior. Sort of like if I yelled fire in a theatre). Since it says "seeker", is that to presume shouldn't be there is the frist place? I.e., he hasn't been given refuge. Is Austria cucked enough that they will give him refuge?

Religion of piss strikes again.

Too late, Europe is fully drugged on zionism, man.

Two weeks of mandatory shoah programming on all news networks highlighting the imminent danger all jews face in this terrible day and age.

Let the shit get real in a major happening in Europe via these filth, and you'll see the heart of the true patriots arise and drive them into the Med. Mark my words.

There are a lot of those into the whole Allah Akbar thing

doesn't that happen every week?

No, you misunderstand me. I mean a major happening. Like Paris suddenly disappearing in a flash.

I would agree, except they are easily qualmed. Didn't they a while back show a decapitated pig to Merkel or something like that? If that hate was constant, then, at this point, it would've overflown and someone would've offed her (not for the better, because, at the present time, she would just be a casus belli for the newly instilled leader to do whatever he/she wants to the German people or for NATO to decimate those evil nazis). However, it seems that that hatred actually diminishes. The fact that we can even have TWO assault trucks is evidence of that.
I truly find it funny how people will pray for nice, etc., but the lives of the dead mean so little that no true judgement is had. In particular, nothing is done to prevent again.

They'll manage another big attack (75-100+ casualties) in Western Europe at some point, don't worry.

That's the problem. It is disappearing indeed, but slowly so people just get used to it. They already had nice trucks and mentally ill 12 year old children shooting AKs at a concert. They just changed their profile pics on fagbook.

Let those goat-fuckers escalate their attacks against the West to a world-tier level and watch the response.

Not sure if you're grasping what I'm implying. Why the fuck do you think Iran and North Korea want nukes in the first place? Surely you haven't swallowed the bluepill about that fact have you?

Re-education for whites and a fundraiser for Jewish interests.

Religion of Peace.

go on

You first.
:^)

what? no, I'm asking what you're trying to say about Iran and North Korea. I'm about to go to sleep though.

Yes reparations from all white Europeans who refuse to accept the religion of peace.

Iran does what the Russians tell them to and nuking Europe isn't part of the program.

And wtf does Best Korea have to do with goatfuckers pouring into Western Europe? Kim Jong-un just wants to party, fuck whores and occasionally lob short range ballistic missiles around when he's not executing 65 year old generals when they lack appropriate enthusiasm.

wouldn't happen since they're bedfellows

Haha remember that time Austria could've voted for Hofer but didint? Yeah, thats what they get, crazy muslims invading children's theater and harassing people. They should thank god it was just a retard and not an actual suicide bomber, could've been much much worse, and it will be, its only beginning.

this im lmao but i shouldn't bc its so fucking true

Someone should interrupt their prayer times to preach the Gospel of bacon.

The role of president is purely ceremonial in Austria, so it's not the end that Hofer lost. Here's hoping that in the time between now and an important election, the migrant attacks will have pushed people into making the right choice.
…hopefully

Oy vey, how anti semetic. We've been persecuted for all of history! This will not stand!

The Iraqi migrant in Austria that raped a 10-year old boy got his sentence overturned. He's awaiting retrial, which probably means that the government is waiting for the story to fade from public consciousness so they can drop the charges altogether. Tolerance and diversity.

What would have happened if this piece of shit did this in America?

Same fucking thing.

Serves them right, they had a chance a week ago or so and they chose a good, old goy to be their president.

kek, he was probably just part of the class like those other children claiming that he was eight.

This.

His name and face would not be shown, and reports would declare that "Crazed Austrian man preaches antisemitism".

Who cares what newfags think?

I didn't mean people on Holla Forums necessarily. I just meant it as in part of the larger picture (like if I was to say this to someone just in passive conversation [not that this would ever come up, I'm sure], etc.)

The 24-year-old Somali deserter shithead not wanting to fight for the future of his country

This is pretty much what I think of all war refugees. Go fucking kill/die with, or for your nation.

My country has obligatory military service, yet the EU forcibly brought in a bunch of Eritreans who don't want to be in the army in their home country. Ethiopia allows them in, then Ethiopians come for asylum in Europe. Fuck these cowards.

No, just a regular muslim animal.

Hmm, how do good Christians instruct uppity mudshits in mannerly behaviour?

You're foolishly looking at that through the eyes of someone who actually cares about their own nation. Many of these people couldn't care less about why their place is a shithole, and instead want to come to yours and transform it into their own via violence, outbreeding and interbreeding; and the fact that these dumbshit nations will PAY for them to do it just makes it all the better for them.

Personally, I can't say that I blame or can get angry at them for doing it. I obviously loathe what is going on, but that's their goal and I can respect that. The people that I DO blame and hate more than anything are the cucks and traitors who orchestrate, fund, encourage, and clap like retarded seals as they seal their own fate (and the fate of their own people).

I know how Thor would handle them.

dude looks 35

Amazing how many mentally ill young muslim men there are.

Do all young somalis have aspergers?

It's, uh, the war. Wars are widely knows for causing time distortions.

No shit, he's pretty straight forward sometimes. I'd bet he'd smash the mudslimes with his hammer. A very effdctive choice of action. We could learn from thor and go smash mudslimes with hmmers.

In case of muzzies remember to do the right thing.

Could be right. May be a sign of a full cultural-enrichment about to descend on that land tbh.

Stay deluded cuck.