Trump Names (((Carl Icahn))) as Adviser on Regulatory Overhaul

archive.is/0CgwC

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800301.us.archive.org/26/items/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf
archive.org/search.php?query=protocols of zion
uk.businessinsider.com/icahn-trump-china-trade-war-2016-12?r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait for leftists to now start questioning why there's so many chosen rich people and why trump likes them so much.

Trump's presidency could be the greatest opportunity to redpill EVERYONE on who actually runs our government.

This is extremely disheartening the number of jews Trump's surrounding himself with. This is why Hitler fought on a new front against Russia. This is why Hitler lost. He trusted jews and believed in the "honorary Aryan" D&C.

SPECTRUM

Haha epic +1 reddit gold

Icahn's entire business model is to go into something, gut it, then get out leaving himself rich and handing shit over to some poor fuck. The guy's basically a corporate house flipper except the flippers fix up what they have.

Oh boy, another kike. I'm done trying.to defend Trump at this point. Race war is still the only solution. We can only hope Trump doesn't reinvigorate the police state or that is probably it for American whites.

Can confirm. Police are far more anti-white than even kikes are. Plus they're the goodest of goys .

hes putting those on the cabinet he trusts, rather than those he doesnt trust

A police who attacks a white person trying to fix the problems we have is a traitor all the same.

This position does what exactly?
Not feeling as deebly goncerned as the shills running their lines off to one another in this thread.

Its an advisory position, not an official position. He has no real power other than the presidents ear, which we already knew he had because he named him in almost every rally speech.
I speculate Ichan will organize a committee for regulatory bodies and begin to go through the massive binders of government control figuring out which will benefit business and growth. He'll compile a report and put it on the presidents desk and it will be up to Trump to decide what to do next.

Did anybody hear what he said?

Jesus Christ Trump is such a Zionist Jew cock sucker, this is what most of Holla Forums said would happen all along but got banned by subverted Mods. (Like therealmoonman)

This, we need to point out to leftists that Trump is attacking every minority BESIDES the Jews, try to open their blue pilled minds as much as possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mods lock/delete this thread.

He's just going to be Trump's advisor, not anyone with power so who cares?
We already know Trump changes his staff whenever they no longer satisfy him.

Trump's not perfect, but he's better than you.

ia800301.us.archive.org/26/items/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf

or

archive.org/search.php?query=protocols of zion

Just how short is your memory, you dumb shills?

Hopefully he will help hold The Don's toes to the fire about "…for every new regulation, two must be removed." If he succeeds with that, then he will have served Trump's Administration and the entire country in an invaluable capacity.

Shills don't argue, they propagate. Well, not that those sad fucks who make money by shitposting on an mongolian art bazar, would be able to present reasonable arguments anyways.

Trumps been name-dropping Icahn for the better part of the last year, if you didnt expect him to be in Trumps admin and are surprised at this then youre a fucking moron

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

Holla Forums needs to get on this. like start fomenting how much bullshit it is that trump gets to pick on all the minorities, but jews somehow get off and still get all the high positions, like they're not a "real" POC obviously bc trump is so nice to them

make it so

He's actually surrounded himself with a lot of goys and (((Icahn))) is relegated to a mere advisory role, but keep concern trolling. I'm sure somebody will buy it. I mean they're bound to, right?

:^)

bump to counteract your obvious damage control, kike slave.

oy vey goyim Trump is a Nazi!!!
Believe me!!!
he has all those chosen in his cabinet only because he hates them the most and wants to make lampshades out of them when the (((time))) comes

He's surrounded himself with 5 Jews and 1 of them is the reincarnation of Goebbels and only 1 of them got a cabinet level post.

The vast majority of his appointments are white men.

Well, yeah, I mean, this is the Jew he's been talking about giving a position to from the early primary days, you should've made you peace with it. At least Icahn is a shekel-loving Jew not an ideology Jew, still can't trust him, but you can understand his motivations.

Having routed/subverted the Narcos (Republicans) and the Satanists (Democrats), Trump is now turning his attention (((The Tribe))). He has many potential ways of dealing with them, and most of them require that he has access to contacts among them.

I suspect he will dismantle much of their secret power structure (largely worthless now in the US, and he has disrupted our political system that they had infiltrated–only the cuckservatives remain as fairly potent pawns), and then force them to moderate politically. The Likud party will lose power, or may be completely dismantled if Moderation in Israel is Trump's goal.

OP first seven posts now?
TRS doing double shifts now?

implying goebbels was a Jew ???

Forget to take your pills today moishe?

Yep. Trump has continually been calling him 'the great Carl Icahn', I recall him going on to say he wanted to put him in charge of negotiating with CHYNA. Were it someone other than Trump I'd be worried about them imposing their agenda, that they're there just as payment for campaign donations. Trump is the only one I'd call competent enough to keep them in line, certainly he believes he can handle it.

Leftists think Jews are white.

If you're surprised by this you weren't paying attention last year when he namedropped him as the person he'd most like to be Treasury head.

Talk about burying the lead OP.

ICAHN: If we’re going to get into a trade war with China, maybe it is better to do it 'sooner'

uk.businessinsider.com/icahn-trump-china-trade-war-2016-12?r=US&IR=T

Are you ready for a happening?

It's ridiculous.