Marxist-Leninist-transhumanism

The capitalists will sell us the computer technology with which we will hack them.

The capitalists will sell us the nukes with which we will bring based Fully Automated Luxury Alien-Communism.

count me in user

It cannot fail.

revisionist will be purged in the nuclear armaggeddon tbh

While we watch from the comfort of our bunkers of course.

Uphold Posadas-Hoxha Thought

MAKE IT HAPPEN

ABSOLUTELY
DIALECTICAL

Ayy lmao supported Posadas-Hoxha Transhumanist though is the only road to Communism.

We need someone to guard the spaceships

When the Civ 4 Caveman2Cosmos mod has already done EXACLTY that with a unit.

So we still have delusional tankies thinking they can resserect the USSR. Do you think you will ever get the support of the majority?

LARPing: the ideology

Did Zizek actually cover Power Rangers? Could be just a meme, but I'm asking.

like clockwork.

ancoms amirite :^🍀🍀🍀))

Now, that's what I'm talking about. I would like to highlight the necessity of this leader have a nice mustache, otherwise everything is lot.

We won't be needing facial hair in the Nuclear Winter, user.

i knew it. anarchism is a subversive ideology created by the irish to stop the New Soviet Man.

Winter is pretty cold my dude. Every additional hair helps.

The post-left Irish conspiracy is real bucko

I like my cute-alien-boys hairless.

accidentally linked the wrong post

no but i really wish he did.

imagine stuff like alluding to how all the rangers having different colours is the market's way of using signifier-distinguished commodities with each of them representing a specific ideological particularity which is never complete unless you have them all to obtain the multitude.

Why not form an anarcho-syndicalist hackerspace with members that are interested in transhumanism?

It would have to be blue.

I'm not an anarchist.