Dying Polish truck driver fought Berlin rapefugee during attack

The owner of the truck used in the Berlin attack tried to pull the wheel out from the terrorists grasp as he drove into the Christmas market.

>The 37-year-old, who is believed to have been spotted by his killer while buying a kebab, repeatedly tried to stop him despite heavily bleeding from his stab wounds.

>His face was swollen and bloodied. Police informed me that he had suffered gunshot wounds. Despite being stabbed he was shot dead.

web-beta.archive.org/web/20161221125755/http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/hero-lorry-driver-fought-berlin-attacker-only-moments-before-truck-ploughed-into-market-killing-12-6337069
metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/hero-lorry-driver-fought-berlin-attacker-only-moments-before-truck-ploughed-into-market-killing-12-6337069/

>Lukasz had been on the road for more than a week when he arrived in Berlin with a truck full of steel beams from Italy, according to Zurawski.
web.archive.org/web/20161222032401/https://www.thejournal.ie/polish-driver-3152224-Dec2016/

Fucking hell, this makes me rage.

ERADICATE
ALL
MUSLIMS

Poland will have to throw out the new muslim minister now.

You don't eat the kebabs Lukasz,you remove them.

PRESS F TO SALUTE THIS PROUD MAN

F

F

Checked and F.

Sure thing Hitler
= F =

Fuck me
F

Press F to pay respects to janusz kowalski

Every mock terror attack has the "tragic hero" actor.

Still shot him dead to cover up the tracks.

Nobody dies willingly in this kind of manner user. wtf
Either way you slice it this is tragic.

Right, because there's a shred of evidence he died right?
Oh what's that? The Jewsmedia is a reliable source now?
Holla Forums logic.

Oh.

So how long until Germany prosecutes the family in his stead for hate crimes for not just sitting back and letting the kebab kill people?

F

Jesus Christ.

Reminder the poles are german and hitler considered them brothers (which is ultimately why he tried to save them from the jews)

How does this mock terror attack help the jews tho?

I see you kikes at the data bunkers pushing this narrative.

How funny it is you think

Works here, because you'll hang with your jewish masters and your subhuman pets

They would probably tell the last white man left alive on the planet that the last attack on whites was a false flag.

[Kurwa's eternally]

No shit, like in a vertical line between Pomerania/Prussia and Kurwa. My DNA tests come back either Western European or Eastern European 50% because of that. What the fuck were they thinking?

Lad I'm talking about the spiritual status of the driver, what are you on about?

F

Disregard, autistic outburst.

F

This is the most obvious framing attempt I've ever heard of. Why would the terrorist leave his info in the truck ffs?

This.

Same.

Playbook.

NSA's first day

Are you genuinely retarded? I'm saying, why would the terrorist, that is still successfully hiding from LEO, leave any shred of evidence in the truck? I'm just saying it's highly likely that the terrorist used that evidence to frame another person. This doesn't rule out that he's a rapefugee, but rather that he's a rapefugee that is significantly smarter than the rest.

I wonder if you'll keep parroting this disinformation and misdirection until you're hanging in the winds next to your pets and handlers.

Mock or not, they always find a muslime happy to oblige.

F

How many more good men need to die before the West wakes up?

F
and checked. This makes me extra pissed to think about because my dad drives a truck. My thoughts to him and his family.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

This just doesn't add up user. Anyone with an IQ over 100 should be able to see that no sane criminal would willfully leave evidence at the scene of a crime. Unless they're saying it sort of fell out of his pocket or something, then I could see how it was accidental, but they're saying it was placed under the seat. Why would he do that?

I doubt that. He'll be back.

70 years of communism to the dome

F

Does anybody not feel suspicious at how "convenient" it is that terrorist left evidence inside the truck?
This reminded me of 9/11 where the found the passport of the hijacker completely intact at the bottom of the crash site

F

'_'7

Poles have mingled with jews for so long you can't even tell the difference anymore

medieval poland was a mistake

see

Fun thought

This'd be a fun psyop idea.

According to the motive is posthumous fame and fortune. You get famous if you pull off an attack successfully and in the name of Allah. But in order to actually get that fame you have to get your name in the papers, so he leaves his indentification in the truck.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 Pol 2016
THAT FEEL IS HITTING ME AGAIN ITS LIKE I WANT TO GET MAD OR CRY KIND OF DOWN BUT NOT REALLY I GIVE A SHIT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DONT GIVE A SHIT I NEED TO GO TO BED TO GET UP TO GO TO WORK CANT SLEEP TO MUCH RUNNING AROUND IN MY HEAD
GOOD NIGHT FAM

Pol is so slow this week

It's possible he tossed it out the window so everyone would know who he was. It's not like W wanted to risk diplomatic trouble with Saudi Arabia.

mudslimes ….

If only he'd been in a country that allows citizens to conceal and carry tho.

you can't make this shit up
by the police

F

Gonna need a source on that buddy

Do you even know how airplane works?

learn sandnigger and search his name on twitter

or search his name on twitter in sandnigger with your nearest minimart owner nearby to ask for translation (include atleast two allahu ackbar)

no

Make sure to tune in next week for this season's finale.

is this your first day on Holla Forums?

F
A real human bean for trying to save Christmas.

So let me get this straight. This guy gets his truck hijacked, and while Fikifiki accelerates it toward a bunch of shoppers, this guy tries to stop him but gets stabbed nearly to death. The truck crashes and Fikifiki escapes, and the police enter the truck and shoot the polish guy dead because they assumed he was the driver?

Jesus fucking Christ please tell me I'm wrong.

Yeah, the cockpit windows open. Both planes that hit WTC were 767s, like this one.

;-;7

Also,: A friendly reminder that everyone is spending Christmas on Holla Forums :^)

F

F

The official story is the raghead shot and stabbed him and he bled out. I'm not clear on where the cops were when.

the jews want civil war between whites and shitskins because it will garner them sympathy or apathy when they "join the fight" and start killing all the muslim countries around them for yinon.

No but a half blood that think he is considered part of the (((family)))
hes not, he is expendable

It's always jews, you moron

This one is a really obvious false flag. (((They))) will never permit this situation be resolved peacefully, because not fighting an upcoming war is anti-semitic goy.

B-but ukip told me the the polish were all criminals and benefit thieves. So confused.

If serious, I can agree, the sudden, at least large public outcry such that an American knew, about pols was hailarious. It is basically:
Well, we can't talk bad about the biggest actual threat because either we don't want to be racist/islamaphobic or the person quite seriously believes they can do no wrong.
Well, who is the next on the list of trouble, but is not brown? Hm. Pols. There we go.
Honestly, it should be: remove absolute threats, remove somewhat threats, and then just use standard policy to eventually weed out anyone else (i.e. not letting new people into the country, making certain people impotent).

F

F

Does AfD have any chance of winning?
This shit can't continue to happen.

When will you idiots realise that foreigners gravitate toward crime regardless of nationality, UNLESS there is strong cultural affinity as well as proactive attempts to convince them to discard their old identity?
Both are required. A Pole living in modern Britain will feel very little pressure to become British because the United Kingdom has given up on a strong national identity.

Again, do you know how airplane works?

F

That's nice and all but he would have lived if he stayed in his own country

Polish are basically the Mexicans of Europe anyway so it doesn't change much

Plus GERMans deserve more attacks tbh they brought this shit on themselves and everyone else in Europe

No one says literally every Pole is a criminal or a benefit thief, or that there exist no good Polish people, retard. It boggles my mind how you neo/pol/ faggots would burst a blood vessel if someone tried to play the no true Mexican argument.

Britbong here. I honestly like the poles and checz. When I was working in a pub they never caused shit, they just turned up, had some quiet drinks and went off. They may have got a bit noisy with laughter but nothing compared to the locals.
Had a romanian girl I worked with and she explained the logic; you come to england, work your arse off for five or ten years and go home. With the exchange rate even with a crappy job as a barmaid you'd have enough cash to buy a house, a good one at that, back home. I don't resent them for that (I'd do the same if I could tbh) the thing that pisses me off is how politicians have created a situation where it feels like foreigners can do this and they don't give a shit about the voters.

You are trying way too hard, mehmet.

it doesnt work like that fam

The feel when an eastern-european trying to save the german cucks, but those fuckers still D&C the white nations.
If Merkel stay in power then you fuckers wouldn't deserve any clay on this gooddamn planet!

F

Fuck you, you damn Eternal Kike/Anglo.

HAHAHAHAHA GERMANY IS SO CUCKED LOL GERMANS R DUMB AND FAGETS GERMANY YES

Who?

And another Eternal Anglo/Kike, trolled by their own forebears.

You deserve everything.
You damn kike, masquerading as a Brit

Czech* (?)

== SIEG HEIL! ==
F

Even though we have a few Polish immigrants here they rarely if ever show up in crime reports. Are the eternal anglos just inflating Polish crime rate and pinning them mehmets' crimes whenever they can?

This is OBVIOUSLY a false flag done by the Israeli Mossad.

Ariel Zukawski, the owner of the truck company, is likely Jewish. I cannot confirm, but the name screams Yid and there are Jews with that exact name (see pic). So Zukawski is a Sayan (helper of the Mossad). He plays a similar role to Larry Silverstein in 911.

He is playing dumb, but he supplied the truck to a Mossad agent to use in this attack. Perhaps he sold out his Polish driver, who was killed by the Mossad agent. Was he really his cousin? They don't have the same surname. Maybe they are only related by marriage, maybe he was a Goy who married one of this guys' Jewish relatives- so he may not have cared about what happened to him.

The Mossad agent targets a Christmas market for maximum propaganda effect, but also because the Jews just hate Christianity so much that it will be fun to kill some Christians while framing the Mudslimes. 12 people are killed and several are injured.

They still cannot find the driver. He has slipped away, because he was no common third world idiot.

Anis Amri is the patsy. That it took them 30 hours to find these papers which ID him is extremely suspicious. Also, it is suspicious that they changed their story. First they said it was an Afghani, then a Paki, and now this Tunisian guy is to blame.

The purpose of the attack is to stir up anti-Islamic sentiment so that we will eventually be ready to fight another war for Israel, probably against Iran. They know we are war-weary and they have to commit these atrocities and pin them on Muslims to make us willing to Crusade again. All these attacks are repeats of the 911 gameplan.

I may be wrong, but this theory is worth consideration.

This is your best shoot for defending your muslims you mutt?
Happy New Year Herr Abdul!

(checked)
F

Czechy are basicly better version of Poland. Least shitty gun laws in Europe and good, cheap beer. I should move there.

Into the filter you go, you impostor.

F

F

If it was done by the Mossad it was an OUTSIDE job. That's the opposite of what kooks like Jones claim. Nice try, JIDF. We know your agenda to divert attention from the Jews.

F

Why would you attack Poland in the first place knowing fine well it was going to trigger a war with West Europe?

You're forgetting that people who are becoming redpilled are more against foreign wars than they were in the past.

Not to mention that parties like AfD are against foreign intervention.

These invents will only redpill more people, though they will also increase surveillance in Europe.

DAILY REMINDER that while theories are appreciated and sometimes useful, Jews are still the ones pushing for open borders and invasion of the subhumans, so they will always be the root problem which must be eliminated to get any real progress in saving Europe.

he's also forgetting that we're not going to go to war with Iran just because some Tunisian retard ran over some Germans in a Berlin market

they think we are stupid enough to believe this shit
F

Oy vey,

I wonder what will happen to all the CIA installed shills once the dust has settled and all of Trump's jewish appointees pretty much ban free speech and jail any dissent before they realise what a colossal CIA con-trick the whole Trumpstein vs Hillary Cankles Clinton psyop was.

When the majority of so called jew-wise websites all have unified and collectively decided to ban all dissent against the jewish Plan C Trump, and dismiss entirely out of hand any possibility of any incomprehensible attack on Western soil being a state false flag to serve the jewish agenda is the day to realise The Purge needs to be greater than just those on the left like their jewish hero Anders (((Behring)))-Breivik.

In essence those that go along with the jewish Lugenpresse narratives are in essence easily controlled malleable Golem normies that don't deserve to live in the new world any more than a retarded nigger that thought Obama was going to personally pay their rent for life.

This is how obvious you are.

Kill yourself before you hang lad

F

Because the whole muslim world condemns this terrible act of hatred

right?

F my brave hussar.

F

Stay gold pony boy

𝕁𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕃𝔼 𝔹𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕊, 𝕁𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕃𝔼 𝔹𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕊, 𝕁𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕃𝔼 𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕎𝔸𝕐

USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB
USUŃ KEBAB

F

Why are there so many mudpologists in Holla Forums these days? Is it customary to shitpost during ramadan or something?

No, maybe 20%+ but thats it.
The whole country is under constant brainwashing to the point where even migrants think they are guilty for WW2.
Just people who grew up here and went throught the school system will understand why the AfD won't 90% in the comming election.

Shit has to collapse in order to unbrainwash Germany and make the traitors flee to murica.
There is no exception.

F

What an argument! tell me, do you believe jet fuel can melt steel beam?

F

Polish crime rates in the UK are higher than any other immigrant group because all the Pakis and whoever else are made into citizens much quicker and so their crimes count towards "British" citizens.

You mean the EU, and even then Finland has better gun laws. Switzerland has the best gun laws in Europe overall.

F

Apparently they found the mud's ID in the cab too. FFS, do all terrorists carry every form of identification they own with them to their attacks?

Surprised they didn't make the terrorist an ebil hwite man.

Why don't all semi trucks have mandatory remote emergency shutoff? If BMW puts shit like automated lock-in into their shitty cars, why aren't semis connected to their dispatchers via wifi so the dispatcher can shut off the engine in case something like this happens?

Poland is our friend

Boycott kebabs

This, does no one remember the Prussians? They didn't just vanish into thin air.

I tear up reading this story.

We have bigger fish to fry right now

F

So does anyone know if there's a good way to practice for this kind of "last moment struggle"? Never been stabbed, so I would not know how I'd react and if I could pull off such a feat.

F
PRAISE KEK

Seems legit.

F

sup kike

it's like this during every muslim terrorist attack or any time a muslim does anything wrong it's somehow a nefarious kike plot that forced "youf" Ahmed to commit mass gropings and basically turn every area in Europe they congregate into no-go zones, anyone who has experience dealing with these parasites knows how fucking awful they are

Kikes are still responsible for being the economic and sociopolitical driving force bringing these subhumans in though

Yes, they get removed with guns and rope.
Just ask the russians that did pic related my based retardbro.

Are you retarded?

F
F
F
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F
THE WINGED HUSSARS SHALL RIDE AGAIN

There were no papers in the truck. An intelligence agency identified him via another method which they dont want to reveal to the public.

It's honestly this simple and I don't see why your peanut brain has to jump to "SANDNIGGERS DINDU NUFFIN EARF IS FLAT MKULTRA PSYOP!1!1"

F

Can we send tribute to his funeral?

this shit is just low IQ people outsmarting themselves

F

=F=

WEW

Great post. No argument, I take it then?

That is why they need to do the attacks. I explained that in my comment. Because people are resistant right now to more wars, they need to do these attacks to break down that resistance and make people want to fight the Mudslimes. Get it?

I think that is exactly the point of my theory. Don't get distracted by the Muslims- focus on the Jews.

Oh I know. It's just one of a series of attacks they have been doing, all leading up to the final act. The final act will be the big one, the one they blame on Iran, the one that will break the camel's back, something on the level of 911 (may God forbid)

Thanks for the support Bruder

F

F

Based Slavs~

F ;_;

They stole kebabs from Greeks, it's not even a Muslim food.

Arabs ate camel meat fried on desert sand 2000 years AFTER Europe invented pottery.

Do Brits really think this?
Poles are the threat to Britain and Western civilization, not fucking Jamal?
Holy shit even British nationalists are turbocucks.

F!

I heard that he was able to turn the truck at the last minute, saving a lot more lives. The attack would've been much worse without him.
And how does the government respond to this attack? "Not all Muslims, goy!" They even arrested a cop for calling Merkel insane. Not to be a defeatist, but I'm starting to have serious doubts about whether or not Germany's too far gone.

F

This is why WN will never be taken seriously, you always find a reason to divide yourselves, kikes don't even have to do shit to subvert you, you do it for them already.
Oh you're a subhuman slav
oh you have brown eyes
you're great great great great grandparent was a non white therefore you're not one of us.

FFFF
F
FFF
F
F

Wasn't the guy who jumped into the cab and stopped the driver in nice also shot dead by police or am I misremembering things.

The mental image of some muslim with little training piloting the airliner into the towers while also opening the window at the last moment at about 600mph to slip a passport out the window to make sure the narrative is correct…

F

What's fucked is how muhammed wanted the driver to be alive so he'd take the blame after the attack

F

Poles are anti-Jews - nations wreckers pro-ethnic nationalism.
They'd rather remove Whites with the oldest Aryan genes than rapists.

F

Polska, yuo must not eating kebab, must of remove them

Realize you are fucked and resolve to take the fucker down with you. You're white, you come with a berserker mode as a hidden standard feature.

b-but kebab good if drunk on vodka and is 3 A.M. and only kebab kiosk open and you want eat or yuo stoned like muhamad for not of loli fucking

Don't be retarded. Poles are misled as much as Bongs, Americans or Germans by the kikes. The bigger threat for now is the ever-kike and after that we'll sail uncharted diplomatic waters. If you want to D&C whites like that, you'll end up fighting other whites instead of kikes.

kek