Arrest made in ‘Vote Trump’ burning of Mississippi black church

Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, who is African-American, is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

McClinton was arrested Wednesday. Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, was burned and vandalized Nov. 1, a week before the presidential election.
archive.is/m2DiD
wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississippi-authorities-make-arrest-in-burning-of-african-american-church-spray-painted-with-vote-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

fake*hatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember when this broke. All of us called it.

A. Wyatt Mann is truly the greatest prophet of all time.

Shit edit

list of documented fake hate crimes:

fake*hatecrimes.org/

How are the niggers who bought this taking it?

Daily reminder that AWM is a faggot and a jew loving satanist worshiper. Not to metion a huge attentionwhore who spams his work everywhere. My theory is that this isn't even AWM anymore and he is being mimicked by some faggot imposter. I have yet to see any evidence that AWM has returned, and if it really is him, he is a more pozzed Matt Furie. . .

t. Schlomo

You sound perturbed, darling … are you perhaps profoundly distraught because that "I'm with Hillary" thing didn't work out? Y'know, she's the only presidential candidate in human history to lose three times in 30 days. I can sense the immense pain in your post because your punctuation is that of a pre-teen Zika victim. And what, pray tell, is a "satanist worshiper" … A guy who worships guys who worship Satan? Sounds like a lot of work to me. Seriously, cupcake … you're gonna have to do way better than this. I've been insulted by experts and, believe me, your juvenile brand of bagel-scented splattering just doesn't pack the gear, know what I mean? I realize that this is a tough time for all you hyperventilating hook-noses what with the election slaughter and all, but you've just got to meet this new degree of challenge head on and strive to post something that has some moxie and "oomph". Wouldn't you like to be known as "The Oomph Jew"? Wouldn't that be sweet for you … it's got a musical ring to it, don'tcha think? You'll be the hit of the Temple. Know what I think, Shlomo? I think your lazy shilling isn't gonna fly on this site like it once did. Throughout the election cycle there was a flurry of incessant shilling so your retarded bilge sort of slipped by like a glob of snot in a rainstorm. But as you may have noticed, the vast majority of the paid shills have quietly slunk away in defeat … just like you should do, so you don't continue to embarrass your fool self … your time has passed and it's a new day. Hit the road, Hymie.

Glad to see you are still lurking. Keep up the great work.

Based!

nice

Every time.

I don't know if I like your comics or your writing better. Godspeed.

goddamn

They keep checking their mailboxes for one way tickets to Africa from the federal government. It would be money well-spent, T.B.H.

kek.
Go back to Jim Goad forums and whatever faggot sites that kiss your feet. This is an anonymous imageboard. We don't care who you are. We don't care about how many hip people you know. Contriboot, post anonymously and stop acting like the washed up, has been, bottom of the barrel e-celebrity like you are. You made a few comics 20 years ago we use, great. Make a few more, cool, more OC the better. Now fuck off.

oh yeah, forgot pic

First you complain that I'm a cheap impostor of AWM, then you complain because you're certain that I am AWM. Look, Moishe … As a
champagne guzzling, caviar swilling E-celeb, I demand better shilling than this … let me speak to your superior so I can make this request to someone with authority.

Yeah, nah, fuck off.

I love your type of autism, user. Keep up the good work.

Holy fuck. Capped for great vengeance and furious anger.

Somebody got their anus ravaged over at Takimag…

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

bookmarked

Whoops, I just saw it was already listed. First thing I saw was the date of 11-1 when I skimmed through and it threw me off.