What the Cuck?

What the Cuck?

Germany's reaction to the terrorists driving over Christmas celebrations is about what pol would expect.

I can hear Islamists laughing. I'm not sure if this was captured on the video, but I can still hear them

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4054140/How-German-police-bungled-hunt-Europe-s-wanted-man-Asylum-seeker-23-wrongly-blamed-Christmas-market-massacre-jumping-red-light.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess all the good German blood immigrated to the 1800s Midwest USA and the rest were killed off in WW2.

Fucking Cucks.

You can't make this stuff up.

It wasn't just brain drain, they lost their mojo. This shit is pathetic, germany should be firing up the trains and gassing anybody a shade darker than unfinished pine for this. Not doubling down and lubing up.

Just because a couple people a being cucks on a short video doesn't mean an entire country is lost you emotional defeatists

I had a hearty kek today when I was reading this article (will post below) about the attacks and saw pic related with this line written under the picture as its caption:

>"A group of refugees from the Tempelhof emergency shelter were seen laying flowers near the site of the attack"

Filename was what I was screaming in my head.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4054140/How-German-police-bungled-hunt-Europe-s-wanted-man-Asylum-seeker-23-wrongly-blamed-Christmas-market-massacre-jumping-red-light.html

uh huh

There was only one man who fought back, and he was Polish

Get the cross.
Get the broadsword.
Get the stake.
Get the rope.
Get everything.

BTW I have yet to hear any reason why anyone from Pakistan should be considered a refugee.

A refugee FROM WHAT?!

Their dear leader is a fucking cucklord, they are well below replacement rate and on top of that nobody is standing up against this. I hate to say it but I am pretty sure the vast majority of EU countries are lost because they simply lack the executive ability to undo this shit even if they manage to elect the proper leaders and parties. It would then take a revolution they simply do not have the networks or resources to even get going.

They're refugees from themselves; their own shitty people. All these "refugees" from Afghanistan, Eritrea, Pakistan, Somalia… the list goes on - all this shit about Syria and every day there are stories about "Refugee from XYZ does ABC", and normalfags never stop to go "Wait a minute… refugee from Somalia? I thought we were supposed to be helping Syrians?" It's just "Welp, not all refugees though" as a response… never a thought of "Holy fuck, we're importing the third world and not even questioning it 90% of the time."

This "replacement level" population topic is just pure farce

The only reason people give to support this theory is purely economic. More specifically, social welfare programs. Even more specifically than that, pensions.

There is absolutely no need to have a perpetual growing population unless it is desperately needed for expanding geographical territory. It's not like European nations are losing 10% of their population each year. Yes, it's decreasing SLIGHTLY, but not to the extent where they need millions of sandniggers to stay afloat.

The threat of their own population decline is a scare tactic used to continue the ponzi scheme that is the European welfare system. If the welfare system crashed one day, they'd rebuild. They're fucking germany. They'll find a way.

Stop taking the jew "muh population" bait

I saw on news, they were showing germans saying all they can do is not fear and show love in front of hate..

Yeah, let's see them march through a tough neighborhood with that shit

Would some Germanbro translate this and spread it around on German social media? We just saved America and Britain with memes, why aren't we using our meme magic to save Germany?

This is what happens when you allow women to have rights.

Meisten Anons sprechen nicht Deutsch. Wenn sie könnten, würde es schon geschehen.

I think these two images sum up the Berlin experience.

Really makes you think

Disgusting.

Sources of their conditioning:
tv
school
government
already indoctrinated family

Sources of detoxing:
internet

is Holla Forums and elsewhere blocked in cuckany?

Here's hoping the video is just a contrived "feel-good" propaganda piece and not a reflection of what most Germans are thinking. If, however, the majority of Germans really are reacting like this, then Germany is fucked.

This is why Europe is fucked, this is how they react to innocent people getting slaughtered, not with bloodlust, not with action, but with hollow virtue signalling and empty gestures of "solidarity"

And when I said germans deserved it in another thread a cuck presumed I was a kike by exposing the obvious.
So I'll say it again, germans deserve it, the true germans were killed in WW2.

Go ahead, accuse me of being a kike if it makes you feel better, I don't give a shit, it's not my country that is being destroyed anyway.

Aye lads, for hitler, for germania! Let's save them! Let's push every fucking angle, from heathenry to proud man-white man, and we'll do this. Put the hawks in power, make things happen, demand merkel harikari.

You forgot the most important thing: the gas.

It will not stop with Germany or Sweden. It will continue until the entire white race falls.

Is this the designed Germany are cucks thread?

Damn sand people.