MGTOW SUPER SPIKE!!

MGTOW spikes 3x in popularity in just one month. It's becoming super-popular now…. What say you?

google.com/trends/explore?q=mgtow

That's actually pretty impressive. 3D must of gotten especially PD recently

OK

This isn't to say that women don't deserve all the hate they get.

Fucking women

100% natural growth, not suspicious and not at all fishy.

Fuck off schlomo

I LARP as a virgin on v9k and r9k, (((cuckchanners))) are invading the whole damn site except here and shit flinging against anything right wing. They're on fucking Holla Forums as well.

Checking those dubs

Rosties btfo

Modern women aren't exactly helping

reported. put some effort into your OP you cuckchan parasite. anyone who bumped this thread needs to fuck off and kill themselves.

Word has it that there were huge spikes of popularity inside your mother also O.P.

How do we unfuck their shit and get the PD out of 3D?

You ever consider those anons just don't like you because you obviously don't belong on their board or did you just automatically assume your opinions are being persecuted?

report this goon shit

Pretty sad.
Considering the fact that there have been great wives and mothers without the MGTOW harsh treatment before, clearly demonstrating that women are capable of being good.
And something interferes with that.

But that something interfering is seen as the standard by the MGTOWs, and not the most desirable, possible outcome.

Even though that would be the smart choice.

Realize the problem, solve the problem.
Artificial wombs are not a solution.

Oh look, a data mining thread

Personally I'm waiting until those gatebox guys are making a customizeable waifu unit, or at lease a tsundere model.

Gross, man.

You ever consider that you don't know shit?

Well you admitted to being a outsider you may as well be saying I'm a kike that larps as a white man on Holla Forums, why would you expect anyone to greet you with anything other then contempt?

No shit it's on the rise. No one wants to marry the modern day whore and I can't blame them one bit.

only go MGTOW if you can not find a virgin to marry and have kids with. reminder, do NOT ever marry and have kids with a non-virgin woman because she could have fucked niggers/non whites in the past and that will affect the dna of your child.

makes sense.

On one hand it's alarming but on the other hand, not surprising. It doesn't help also that instead of trying to convince people out of being mgtow, people instead resort to feminist-tier shaming tactics. It amazes me that people still think that shit will work when it sure as hell doesn't work for the left. Then again, a lot of women are spear-heading that and a slot of women are pretty damn retarded. Useful but retarded.