Dindu Arrested for Torching Nigger Church

Nigger arrested for false flag arson attempt of darky church in Mississippi.

archive.is/y9tzV#selection-613.20-617.74

wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississippi-authorities-make-arrest-in-burning-of-african-american-church-spray-painted-with-vote-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VjYRT
dailycaller.com/2016/11/30/here-are-all-the-hate-crime-hoaxes-that-have-plagued-the-country-since-trumps-election/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any indication that this was done all at once or was there a previous false flag with the spray painting?

Bump

Someone post the wyatt mann comic.

Niggers should false-flag lynches.

They should lynch niggers and nail them to crosses before burning them alive, to get back at whitey of course.

I'm shocked I tell you – I thought for sure it was those right-wing fascists up to their usual tricks.

I wonder if the (((MSM))) who broadcast this story non-stop before the election will take the time to Correct the Record and explain that the arson wasn't committed by a Trump supporter, but actually by a nigger. I'm not going to hold my breath.

has there ever been a "hate crime" that wasn't a hoax?

The police are obviously pinning the crime on this innocent black man while they let the evil neo-nazi skinhead baby eating machine of hatred get away scott free because he's WHITE! Trust me goy why would the news lie to you? This is just another appalling example of institutionalized racism at work. I mean we all know african americans don't actually commit more crimes right goy? Everyone knows those poor oppressed colored people have crimes WHITE PIGS committed pinned on them, they're innocent scapegoats of the white regime. Here's a copy of The Manifesto goy, it'll tell you how to fight this evil racism and bring equality and peace, by killing all the white people of course.

We need to collect and distribute these fake hate crimes.

archive.is/VjYRT

dailycaller.com/2016/11/30/here-are-all-the-hate-crime-hoaxes-that-have-plagued-the-country-since-trumps-election/

Jake Tapper and Loretta Lynch seem pretty concerned. It's so honest and heartfelt, I feel all the white guilt just swelling up.

WE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nig or nig not, there is no "civil disobedience."

Loving a man that much is degenerate, faggot.

some more.
fakehatecrimes.org/

white genocide.

You work fast, Mann. Keep up the great work!