Trump: "Anitfa!"

Trump: "Anitfa!"

If tear gas is a chemical weapon, than police departments all around the world have wmds.

My fucking sides, and his fucking gommie balls, gone.

Right in the benis.

The way he pranced over to the grenade all dainty-like, I'd not have thought he had any balls.

what does this have to do with Holla Forums?

Everything must be about american politics because burgers cannot keep their garbage to themselves.

That doasn't mak any sence thoug.. we r all burgers. no?

For the imminent movie adaptation.

It was confirmed by Fox News who got gassed as well that it's not tear gas it's smoke.

HAHAHAHAHA

commie fucks

lol

This is the latest season of The Apprentice

BTFO

This is too far Holla Forums you should feel ashamed of your selfs.

GASSED

LET
IT
ALL
BURN

NO MERCY FOR THE WEAK

Wew

sorry? we are living under tyranny right now! that guy is brave.

Yep, that's the Arizona I know and love.

wow cnn
wow

WRIGHT IN DA BAWLS

You Trump supporters sound like your in Jim Jones cult . Let me remind you Trump has the lowest approval rating of any US President in American history. He's also made America look like a total joke on the worlds stage. Whats next he's going to run with Kim Kardashian for 2020. You guys are making your great country look like a joke…Also let me remind you how many hundreds of thousands of Americans died to stop Fascism during WW2. You people are spitting on the graves of those brave boys who risked it all to stop this kind of hatred. Shame on you this is disgusting.

lol why in gods name would anyone look at approval ratings or polls after what happened during the election?

The media is nothing more than a DNC spin factory. Thats why you think people "look like a Jim Jones cult" as you said. They aren't looking at the media anymore, and they are pissed.

i warned you people drumt would start gassing people, but no one listened and beleived me.

Whats wrong with gassing people?