How To Submit A Complaint About Extortion Realtor Tanya Gersh

amerika.org/politics/how-to-submit-a-complaint-about-extortion-realtor-tanya-gersh/

Inb4 not personal army.

Tanya Gersh has done just that. Kikes operate in the same manner. They con goyim into being their personal army's. Piss off with your double standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

amerika.org/tag/judaism/
amerika.org/tag/jews/
amerika.org/tag/israel/
amerika.org/tag/zionism/
dailystormer.com/neverending-story-jews-respond-to-chaos-in-whitefish-montana/
dailystormer.com/neo-nazis-demand-tanya-gersh-sell-her-home-give-the-money-to-npi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6/10 would hatefuck

Reported for pushing the forced hatefuck jews meme.

Bump>>8574695
Enjoy you kike Std's

What's the story with this cunt? Did I miss something?

uhuh you spent too much time writing this and it still feels forced

Here's your >(you)
Holla Forums is first in line for the ovens.

1. You faggots already have a thread
2. Amerika.org is pro-jewish and rabidly zionist

You're a tryhard edgy teenager, lurk 1 year before posting

He's in Japan you troll kike. He appreciates the homogeneous people and culture of Japan.

Ok, now why are you posting a duplicate of this when you already have a containment thread, and why are you linking to a website as kosher as Amerika.org?

This seems like a lot. How do you leave reviews on her website? post a link

The property is an air bnb. Its a fucking gold mine . thats what all of this kike bullshit is about. A Jew bitch that covets the property of her neighbor.

The article is literally about how to complain about one of the (((chosen))) and you're calling them pro-jewish.

Nice shilling, schlomo.

Amerika.org loves kikes
amerika.org/tag/judaism/
amerika.org/tag/jews/
amerika.org/tag/israel/
amerika.org/tag/zionism/

There's currently a schism between zionists and diaspora kikes. That could be the reason.

dailystormer.com/neverending-story-jews-respond-to-chaos-in-whitefish-montana/
I mean they probably just add a note to the file and go back to work on something useful, but still

The "schism" is bullshit, save for a handful of isolated examples. They're opposing these kikesses because they see them as a threat to Richard Spencer, who is extremely kosher and compatible with their retarded worldview.

We need to do more raids like this, more combined effort. Holla Forums has been weak as fuck lately, like neutered dogs. All we do is shitpost and act like paranoid faggots. I want to see more positive things come out of here.

Okay, nigger. Good job, wow! Now let's get back to filing the complaints against a rabid, butthurt jewess.

We need better targets though, not just some kikesses who harassed a shabbos goy's mom.

Regardless of your opinion of Spencer, this is a prime target, and the jews need to feel entirely unwelcomed in Montana. It's the perfect choice, and already has made dozens of MSM papers.

I'll never do anything to make the lift of a traitor any easier.

Targeting kikes who attack decent people, or simply for their jewishness, makes more sense.

You're one of the overly paranoid faggots I was just talking about that turns this board into negativity and inaction. There is no proof Spencer is some kind of plant. All the signs point to the opposite. Spencer names the jew and is effeminate enough that he's presentable to normalfags when they see him on tv. They even don't believe what they're seeing because he's not some KKK telling angry manly-man.

OP can't inb4 you stupid cunt. NYPA. You want to file a complaint, do so. Yet another thread about the whore is unnecessary sliding.

You're either a shill or a retard if you don't see how normalfags could never digest a fully pure avatar of Hitler incarnate. Spencer is almost providential in that he's a great first step for white awareness becoming mainstream.

He's very friendly with kikes and he promotes their hoax, he's an enemy.

He's a way forward. That's all. And I highly doubt he'll be friendly with any kikes here on out.

How so? Nobody likes him.

And yet everyone who gives a shit about the Holocaust hates him.

*You don't like him, that is.

I've seen a ton of appreciation here for the butthurt he's caused, standing up to hundreds of liberals, and giving decently eloquent speeches and interviews about the worldwide situation whites are in. He's not the type of man I'd personally like to hang out with, but I love the effects he's causing.

No, nobody likes him. He's gotten more attention from the jewish press int he past two years than any other WN I can think of, yet Radix Journal still has less readers than the flat-Earhers at the Renegade Tribune.

Here's the thing. I have absolutely no problem attacking people like Spencer. I think he's a bit on the faggy side, and he's a pan-Europeanist. There's the implicit meme too, but he's walked back his statements on that one. However, when the kikes target his mother, that's something else entirely. We need to close ranks and teach them not to go after our families.

Also, him BTFOing that rabbi who invited him to (((study Talmud))) was absolutely hilarious.

Do you think it was wrong for people to harass Hal Turner's mom?

I don't believe it's okay to harass a fed's parents, either.

If Spencer is receiving funding from "Israeli nationalists", as he said he was open to in an article, then he's worse than Turner who was only working for the FBI.

Why not? Do you think they're in the dark about how their kids are working for?

Hitler gladly worked with Zionists.

No, he initially opposed the Havaara Agreement and only embraced it for a short period of time before it was discarded in favor of settling them in Madagascar or elsewhere. There's no excuse for working with kikes, especially today.

The Haavara Agreement was in effect from Hitler's first year as Chancellor until the war started - six years.

Hitler didn't support it himself until 1937, and the goal was the removal of jews from Germany, not creating a kosher, jew-friendly form of nationalism as Spencer appears to be.

Even if that were true, the Jews themselves don't care or don't believe it. They know he's an antisemite, that he's perfectly comfortable with much more extreme antisemites, and that he's pro-white. Their belief is that he therefore deserves to have his family's lives destroyed to serve as a warning to the rest of us. Regardless of what you think of Spencer, this event is a good opportunity for us to ruin the Jewish narrative and make our views less assailable in the mainstream.

(chequed and kequed)
I think Hitler and Spencer support Zionism for mostly different reasons. Hitler wanted the Jews the fuck out of Germany, Spencer wants to troll.

gas them all

Because you shit up the last thread in the same way you're shitting up this one.

His family's lives should be destroyed so other would-be traitors know that the kikes can't save them, and as the old saying goes "with jews you lose".

Going back to Hal Turner, the charges against him were bullshit, should we have stood up for him too?

Who has Spencer gotten sent to prison?

btw he names the Jew and associates with other people who do so. You're retarded if you think he has some plan to get Jews to suddenly support him and defend his mother.

Yet you can't even "destroy" the family lives of actual enemies/traitors, so you stoop to celebrating Jewish attacks on a white nationalist because his IRL statements are less extreme than those made on an anonymous imageboard. Holla Forums used to be my only source for this stuff, but now I'm getting the distinct feeling that I'm surrounded by people with boiling crab mentality, it's very off putting.

reddit spacing

There's a maximum of maybe ten people devoted to shilling against every white nationalist who doesn't exclusively post on Holla Forums. It's irritating, but not that bad.

Spencer is more like Jared Taylor than Hal Turner, which is arguably more harmful to the movement.

How many commandments has this Jew bitch broken?

Coveting her neighbors property

Bearing false witness by claiming her son ran his organization from that property

And stealing by extortion.

Anything else I've missed?

Can someone give me a tldr or a summary of what she has done? I never saw any of the original threads about this.

I don't see how anyone could be against trying to ruin her personally.
Evil kike bitch should be made to suffer lampshades.

dailystormer.com/neo-nazis-demand-tanya-gersh-sell-her-home-give-the-money-to-npi/

She's using Sherry Spencers son as an excuse and cover for her real motivation, she covets Sherry Spencers property because airbnbs are gold mines. Such gold mines the hotel industry is trying to shut them down.

So basically, we have to let the Jews win, so that the Jews won't win.

Who could find a flaw in such a brilliant strategy?

No, it's pretty bad. They successfully derail every thread that attempts to strike back at the jews if it's in any way involved with a, 1. "e-celeb," 2. Spencer, 3. TRS. What happened to just being in it to fuck with the jews? That alone is worth it regardless of your take on the supposed e-celebs.

No article says she's buying the place but since she's driving down the price and acting as the realtor in the transaction (assuming it happened) she could use her commission and her own money to buy the property dirt cheap.

Its a mod that's doing it. I got banned on another IP for the offense of eceleb. The mod is the one spamming that crap.

I love having this thread every day.

This was honestly my suspicion too. A mod, plus a handful of insanely autistic anons that want to smear every WN that isn't 100% like the Fuhrer.

The realtor association is actually some kind of weird cult. Not all real estate agents are realtors, but the realtor association is so large and widespread that they handle most transactions.

I never thought about this before but I wonder if the organization is run by juden.

You're not from here kike, you always deal with a traitor before you deal with an enemy

stop d/cing against the moderation you (((trshill)))

No you wouldn't

The only traitor here is you. If you can't out aside your personal feelings for five minutes, you're fucking worthless.

You (((trshills))) are no different than kikes at this point, we caught you shilling us and you refused to apologize, and now of all times you want to pretend that everything is fine, well maybe next time you'll fucking know when you fucked up

I listen to some of the podcasts and agree with a lot of what they say on them. Is there something you plan on doing irl about that?

Im sure you are a grade A militant right.

Lol fuck off, Holla Forumsacks can spot you a mile away. Maybe you faggots will apologize for blatantly shilling us next time but at this point it's too late

Why is this thread anchored?

Why is this thread shit?

Probably because you faggots already have a thread.

Why do you ask this every time as if you're going to get a response from a mod?

because these already a fucking thread

I've probably been here longer than your childish ass. You sound like a grade A pussy. Im still going to post here and enjoy the podcasts. You on the other hand are going to be shit posting for the rest of your pathetic life. Merry Christmas faggot.

fuck off shill

Dicky Spencer surly does appreciates HOMOgeneous culture and people.

Rope yourself.

How much you want to bet those waifus are really trannies?

more money than I have

user, pls.

you got me

Because mods are faggots that want to protect Jews.

That's just what nip women look like. Yellow fever is for gay pedophiles.

fuck off, there`s already a fucking thread

Not enough

The only asian/nip women that are somewhat attractive to me are ones with white facial features and curves and hips.

This. Not only do nip women hit the wall at a young age but they have the body of a 16 yr old boy.

STFU.