Reminder the leftists are aware they lost and are now abandoning peaceful discussion

Reminder the leftists are aware they lost and are now abandoning peaceful discussion.

If you resort to peaceful discussion in order to stop leftism, you're pathetic. They don't care for logic. They have decided to wage a violent war of annihilation against the white race until it is totally wiped out, and will ignore all peaceful arguments presented.

Better start coming up with a different way to FIGHT communism than by talking to communists about how they are wrong. Possibly look to history.

What was Americans plan to deal with communism? Talk the communists out of it?

No.

Nuking them. All of them. Even the ones who were allied in WW2.

Communists arent interested in discussion. Communists spread communism, and encourage white genocide until they aren't breathing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvvJYVL7Bpk
8ch.pl/leftypol/res/2978.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U
youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo
youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE
polchan.xyz/r/res/48.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where have you been?

They engaged in discussion before, with the intention of making themselves appear interested in getting to the bottom of things, and the objective truth. We know this wasnt their true intentions… but now they are openly abandoning this tactic in favor of overt baseless dismissal of all other ideologies, attacking them from within (thats cuckchan advocating it - they are now the enemy - left wing board) and eventually, wiping out the white race.

Given their open abandonment of peaceful discussion, there is no longer a point to peaceful discussion as it gives justification and credibility to their "position".

Communists should be hanged for promoting white genocide, its a crime under international law and thats the only way you stop them.

The backwardness of their assertions is mind-blowing, to say the least.

There's also a note about word policing, as though we haven't long since caught on to that tactic and diffused it by refusing to have our words policed by the people who want us dead.

How do these people arrive at this place of being so very incorrect about human nature?

Of course, all ideologies, religions, worldviews, cultures and what not will turn violent when they start losing control.

That is natural.

Simple, the criminal has not shame and no remorse, so unless we stop him he will continue getting more and more powerful.

More of these, please. They never get old.

They've lost. Stop pretending they're a threat. Right now we need to push as far as we fucking can as much as we can. We don't know what the legislature will look like in two years.

reddit spacing user is right, we can't compromise with leftists

cuck/pol/ was always superior to Reddit because the objective truth came out. Not only were people not censored for posting things that went against the communist world view, but they could easily include pictures in with their post - charts, graphics, quotes, historical reference etc are all easily demonstrated - where as on Reddit people post a link and the leftists just dont click on it, then pretend it wasnt part of the argument.

Objective truth was squelched on Reddit and promoted on Holla Forums.. this is why Holla Forums was radically right wing, because thats what the facts support being. If youre not outraged about jews wiping white people out, and nigger crime etc, youre just a scumbag and shouldnt be allowed to procreate.

Now though, with all the news articles, and /r/thedonald shills, the retards who ran that sub-reddit and banned all the racist posts etc, they have come over to cuckchan. They have planted leftist mods who attack objective truth, who shut down anything non-centrist or leftist… they are hiding the truth, they are hiding a genocide.

This is a war. Would you sit down with your enemy on the battlefield over a cup of tea and discuss eachothers ideology? No.

Thats now how you treat enemies.

This board still exists, but what when they flood it? What about when they fully flood cuck/pol/ with empty garbage emotional drivel, until the objective truth and valid arguments arent even read by the vast majority of viewers? What about when they come here, and flood us with CP and take over the mods and start banning everyone for not liking their race being wiped out.

I dont know about you people, but Im dont talking about white genocide. We need to start actually doing something about it, and it starts by stopping these people from spreading their anti-white emotional deception based ideology.

Wow you mean like the thing we've been doing the entire time?

You havent stopped anything, they still spread their ideology.

See pic related? Thats what a communist looks like when hes not spreading ideology.

This is precisely the time for the hard shill. We need to scattershot the enemy with absurd bullshit for thm to support, posing as one of them. We did it with draftourdaughters to the dnc, we can do it to the blm sjw crowd too. Intersectionalislam, wethoughttheywerewhite, whatever you can think of that will lead to direct interpersonal contact between the left and mudslimes, kikes/israel, and dindu nonsenss, is the objective.
Its easier than you think. Just scattershot out the dummy groups and movements. Then, fellow anons from our homeland here will spam the threads with kek memes and troll the shit out of them. The OP plays the victim as a good goy, and then the real SJW types come in to defend the OP, in the process, being subverted into our pockets.

This. Wu is a good test subject.

Yea, this is probably the smart idea, Ive just lost patience. I feel like people who are still brainwashed into supporting white genocide directly or indirectly should be hanged, not educated and recruited.

Its like they failed the exam 10 times and were still giving them another chance.

So we subvert the enemies back? The problem is that subversion takes a very long time to achieve, even with the internet as a whole. We sort of need immediate action in the interim.

>>>/rwss/
Start by denying them their spaces to congregate.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvvJYVL7Bpk

This man is a communist thief, he thinks other peoples property is rightfully his, and he simply needs to take it. A communist is no better than a common criminal, much worse obviously.

This communist will give serious consideration to changing his ideology.

I don't think they get why we've been winning. It's not owed to us, it's entirely because of how they cannibalize other leftists for being "discriminatory", resent the white working class that funds their bullshit, and antagonize white people. They have no practical skill, just ideas that they've memorized from their flash cards that they've made in uni.

Let them continue to do what they're doing because they have no foresight. In the meantime, you should be merciless towards them and treat them with mockery.

This is almost immediate. The key is that we are creating our own (weak and absurd) enemies. To keep these threads high on the list, frontpaged, we will troll the fuck out of the threads created to support the bullshit cause that OP (our shill) posted in support of.

I'm the user who did propaganda for a cult until I was wasted too long and made the underlings think I was the antichrist. The lulz, I sometimes miss the lulz. and I want to share my techniques. Should I start a thread to outline how it all works? A lesson from the devil, to save the white race? I've been trying to put this shit behind me for ethical reasons, but if these skills could help, I will share them all. I do work for a living, so it would have to be split up into lessons due to time constraints.

Leftists don't know who they're fighting. The only reason why the right is gaining traction now is because some of us were former leftists who understood their ideals, later realizing why the ideology is flawed. In contrast, they don't understand right-wing culture besides (((press))) disinfo and hitpieces. They're fighting against a fictional boogeyman, not right-wingers.

Id go one step further, you should be ruthless towards them and shut them down. You should seek them out, in the real world. You should go to human rights organizations, like the ones who attack peoples mothers for having a kid that doesnt support white genocide.

If you see pic related, you should seek them out, join the group, find out who they are.

Then, when you have identified the communists, and possibly even infiltrated the communists… you shut them down.

Give them something else to spend their time worrying about, like finding a new job, or a new neighborhood, or better yet, a new country.

I agree, they truly don't understand what they are getting themselves into. They think this is a game.

I was watching Richard Spencer videos, even though Im not very fond of him, and I saw the angry protests outside one event. Communists were outside, spewing their typical slogans. One particular scumbag repeated "KILL YOURSELVES ASSHOLES" - like some kind of shitpost on a forum.

Later on, they showed where the crowd broke through. One man was being hit by several communists, as this person yelled "DIE NAZI DIE NAZI DIE DIE DIE NAZI"

When the police broke the fight up soon after, he switched to "FASCIST PIGS - FASCIST PIGS - FASCIST PIGS"

Two things come to mind when watching this video:

People like him are easily identified, and if you catch someone saying "fascist pig" or "kill yourself" - to a person concerned about their races survival - or complaining about Nazis in general, youve found your man. That man youve found - is the same person as the guy in the rally, even if they arent actually the same person. You may direct your anger towards that particular slogan chanting useful idiot.

Secondly, and more importantly - I noticed one of these people was almost laughing, smiling - while attacking the Nazi. He was having fun. Its a big steam blow off for some edgy communist idiot. Its not brutal hatred boiling over, its just emotional support and feeling part of a group etc.

Im not defending them. What Im saying is - look at the other side. Look at the "Nazis". What are they defending? What are they mad about?

Genocide.

The theft of hundreds and even thousands of years worth of history, and the societies that our ancestors tirelessly built with their blood sweat and tears.. dying for the land in the millions.

This is something infinitely more important than each of us, we have a duty to fulfill, we must protect our race, we must save our societies.

Leftists go out to rallies to hit a Nazi and laugh about Fascist Pigs.

White Nationalists are ready to die.

Do you know how I know that the OP in your first picture was written by a jew? Because every time I try reading it, my eyes slide off the words. My brain recognizes and protects me from jewish comments.

This is also how I know that OP is jewish too. These posts trigger the same response:

Welcome to 20 years ago.

Divide and conquer, you're the jew. I spread awareness of white genocide, you attack white people with a spine.

Tell me about how Dylan Roof was a false flag now, Moishe.

Thats White Genocide53 in the title, as in the 53rd white genocide titled picture/infographic I have. Feel free to look the rest up on the cuckchan archive.

Im done with them, and Im done with people like you. The leftists took that board, peaceful discussion is over.

As I said, they always engaged in discussion, they promoted Bernie even though they knew they were wrong… but now they simply dont care, now they wont even present an argument.. they will simply flatout subvert, and appear as if they are one of us.

This guy:

You are a jew masquerading as one of us. Your use of language betrays your nose.

I can't help but quietly chuckle to myself when I read this article.

Women treat any man that makes less than 60 grand a year as unfuckable trash, and because their standards are so insanely high they decide to go impregnate themselves at the sperm clinic. The irony is rich and these uppity cold-hearted cunts get what they deserve.

Not an argument. My use of language speaks for itself, you use of language suggests youre a coward who wants to stop white people from doing more than insulting eachothers countries for being "more cucked" while ignoring their own. All our countries are fucked, we all need to do something about it.

Something like getting rid of you.

Small problem with that, most of us are WHITE FUCKING MALES and they're inherently distrustful of us. Conquer and divide simply don't work anymore, because every single one of the leftists can't trust white people. They know that it was mainly white people that voted for Trump. Every shitskin, gook, nigger, kike and coalburner would never trust white people ever again. Unless you've got a friend in their camp that can vouch for you (or you're Carl the Cuck level of nu-male), the time of infiltration is over. The leftist is fully committed to hating white people, especially white leftists.

Subversion works iff the people can trust you in the first place. The Jew subverted America because people trusted them. Who ran the propaganda in WW2? Who took over the colleges? Who produced the hippie bullshit music? Modern Leftists will never trust white people ever again.

Lots of communists are white. Throwing away your genetics is the new fad these days.

Pure Coincidence, I'm sure.

Nobody who is from here could possibly believe this. You are a filthy kike trying to pretend to be one of us.

Also, cant tell if being baited. I wasnt suggesting you infiltrate them and then subtly drop redpills on them or something.. I meant infiltrate them and stop their organization from organizing, and their members from putting up posters, and actively, openly spreading communism… however the opportunity presents itself.

Give this guy a long ban, hes the type who shouldnt be breathing. The image from cuck/pol/ doesnt even have capitalized first letters at the start of the sentences.

Like you realize the people putting up those posters are the same people on lefty/pol/ making things hard for us, right?

no shit op

He can't refute me, so he wants me banned. This is just further proof that he's a jew.

What's his angle here you might ask? He's obviously trying to signal boost his impotent jewish schemes by getting Holla Forums to react to them.

Hey leftist. Prepare for how we will reign in current_year+∞

Nah you're a hebe, likely a right leaning zionist one desperate to make us ignore your people's leading role in our problems.

He was referring to your spacing, not capitalization. I hate the reddit spacing meme so much. It's such a typical kike non-argument.

Fucking kike tactics 101.

Look at the structure of this OP. Now look at the structure of other OPs in the catalog. Notice the following:
>no formatting of any kind except for way too many newlines.
OP is not from Holla Forums.

Except every argument on cuck/pol/ for the last few years has revolved around either someone baiting with a stupid leftist argument, or an actual leftist making a thread like "Why are you so against homosexuality Holla Forums? What I do in the bedroom doesnt harm you or society"

We both know those are the types of arguments leftists make, they get blown the fuck out, then they come back pretending it never happened the next day.

The picture from today on cuck/pol/ suggests that time is over. They will now pretend to simply be part of us, like you are doing, and attack the more radical members who promote actually doing things that could stop communism and leftist - like me.

Are you from cuck/pol/? Is that why you don't format any of your posts like you are from here?

Why not just leave them alone?

Arguing about pattern of speech is a divide and conquer tactic, all people who do it should be banned except for the most obvious shitposters. My pattern of writing is consistent with starting a new paragraph when the subject changes.

OPs format:

Welcome to grammar.

They wont leave us alone. We were fine with things until the jews started trying to wipe the individual white European races out.

Lurkmoar fag. If you did, you'd understand why grammar cues are important for our security. Language defines us.

You are definitely jewish.

I like where this is going.

Is there anyone more treacherous than Christopher "I Want To Be A Little Girl" Poole?

when, where?

Feelsgood

I only come here when Im banned on cuck/pol/.

Lately, I come a lot. I stayed after Holla Forums harbor. Ive decided not to artificially condense my arguments. The election is over, we have stickies and my threads are valuable.

I made the modern propaganda thread the other day, and now I see a lot of lugenpresse threads. Youre welcome, faggot.

Exactly. Heavily jewish OP is trying to slip this false premise by us.

Did I call it, or did I call it?
My jewdar never fails.

Something like 3 times now Ive responded to that sentiment.

should all kikes be gassed? or just the bad ones?

You're either an anglo or your nose is showing.
Only kikes and anglos have that level of hatred for Based Poland.

People who throw around accusations of jewery around willy nilly destroy the effect of actually calling out real jewery.

JIDF started calling the hardcore Holla Forumsacks jews a few years ago, too. Either youre a jew, or youre an idiot.. but youre having an adverse effect on the white race.

Literally pick one.

I know but you gotta understand that these commies are mentlly retarded and have very little success in the future during this paradigm shift.

The more violent they get, the higher the chance they will get arrested and thrown in the slammer with a big dude, or become a min-wage barista with an STD from fucking rapefugees.

Either way it's a lose lose situation for them.
You think political Islam would put up with third wave femishits? Pink haired homos? Legal high addicted antifa man-children living in a crack den?
Nope
Flipside. Do you think authoritarianism from our current crisis in Europe and US is going to give these fags enough slack? Put up with their vandalism and disruption? Fund their shitty Uni & College Sco-Jus trash programs?
Nope

We have already won this war. Normies are steadily seeing what madness is unfolding out their from these liberals and most people in the western hemisphere are abandoning the MSM in droves and voting for right-wing parties.

Summary:
'Don't disturb your enemy when they are making a mistake.

That is exactly why we are so effective now though. We sharpened our argument by actually figuring out WHY the left was wrong, not just attacking with talking points. Then we formulated our own talking points.

That is why the (((media))) all commented on how dicky spencer actually sounded "smart" and had an answer to every talking point… because he was here with us, sharpening his talking points in the battle royal of the internet… pol.

(checked)

Honest question: if this is true, why haven't white countries been doing this? For decades whites have been losing control in their nations. Apart from the odd shooting spree or threat, I haven't exactly seen anything that would make me flee if I was brown and lived in those nations.

this board has already been hijacked, they just have a different aim here… to turn us into the new KKK so the left has someone to blame because they could not actually find any white racists.

They still "feel" in control.

We can do no wrong at this point, anything we do only creates leftist overreaction which in turn creates more people opposed to leftism, and aware of white genocide/cultural marxism.

By refusing to be at all self-aware or to self-reflect. That, and by being monumentally fucked in the head.

that is why the left imports the Muslims, the useful idot whites destabilize everything and divide and conquer.. the Muslims will be the actual troops when SHTF.

Everyone who is a cunt, a degenerate or a shitskin here should penetrate in these antifags organizations to push harder the id pol, bash and alienate the str8 waitt mails to their limits.
Or they give up or become too patsy to pose as a threat.

these people are too late. we're attacking them on all fronts. i can go on youtube or any comment section and there will be 5 merchants or frogs or hitlers or ben garrisons shitposting in the comments. they've lost and they know it.

and as for subversion, we've been actively infiltrating and subverting their communities for months if not years. anons should seriously consider going on reddit to do this. currently we're targeting several feminist, cuck, leftist, and some popular normie subreddits. we've been using their own arguments against them and they're eating themselves. they make it so easy. they're always so quick to cry "racist!" "sexist!" "bigot!" and all you have to do is turn it back on them. call them the racist. the sexist. the bigot. if they call you an antisemite post that you lost 2 great-grandparents in the holocaust and call them "fucking insensitive". they hate it. completely disrupts consensus formation.

also remember to:

come on lads, we need for soldiers! join up!

Follow that mans example.

Donate sperm when you can, where you can. Spread white genes.

we need *more* soldiers!

that story is fake, although there are other incidents which are true.

Ive heard that story like 6 times in the past few years, originally in relation to a single woman. That was posted a few days ago saying its now 500 people, are you sure its fake?

Ive even seen the picture of the guy, easily found it on google just now.

yes it's fake.

that image gets posted all the time here, usually as a reaction. try it on someone who's new, idiot.

Are you actually trying to equate the libshits butthurt over the election and the… Russians?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fuck off, you lost
:^)

They allowed themselves to become this way. Everyone is responsible for their own lives, even if the reason they became that way wasn't really their own fault to begin with. To keep it up is their own fault though. Plus, it's in all of our interests to thoroughly destroy the commies. Maybe not to outright kill them, but to destroy them as an idea. If they're destroyed as an idea, then some of the might wake up, but if they aren't, then we're all going to lose. Destroying them is in their interests too, since they're actively destroying themselves already, and everyone else around them too. It's a win-win.

To put it another way, we can't let people stand in the way of what is right, and if they are going to put themselves up as a barrier to righteousness, then they must be removed.

You do if you want understand them, to know what makes them tick, to know what they think, and what arguments and counter-arguments they will make. You also do that if you want to see how quickly you can get them to make a complete tit out of themselves to any observers. That's been particularly effective against the lefties these last few years - engaging them in public spaces and being calm and reasonable while they increasingly spew bile and nonsense. Another thing that has been somewhat effective, and at least interesting to observe, is when people infiltrate or appear to be one of them and take the lefty ideas to the extreme in order to lampoon them. Like Godfrey does.

The problem with these approaches for the contemporary left are twofold:

1. They don't have the numbers.
2. Holla Forums are unified on all the issues that actually matter (nationalism/mass immigration primarily).

Really, we're a single issue group of people here. We want to shut down mass immigration for the purposes of settlement to western nations. That's it.

You can't subvert us since anything outside of this is just window dressing for us. Sure, we may mock the Christian guy spamming Doos Bult memes by calling him a cuck, but at the end of the day, we'll gladly stand side by side with him and him with us to defend our people and our nations when it really matters.

So lefties, I know you're reading this, feel free to start spamming Odin/Christian spam, libertarian vs. NatSoc, Spencer vs. Holla Forums vs. MPC, we've already been doing that ourselves and having a whale of time reveling in the sheer pluralism of it all (as opposed to the pseudo-pluralism of liberalism) because it is fun being exposed to new, radical ideas and smashing them up against your own. We've been mocking the shit out of each other, calling each other LARPers, lolbergs, statists, christcucks etc for years and years. Hell, we wrote 99% of the amusing memes around these conflicts ourselves.

But you are never, ever going to get Holla Forums to agree that the net inflow of tens of millions of shitskins and our eventual displacement and erasure as a distinct racial group is a good thing.

So enjoy wasting your time, you cuckold porn addicts.

No they did not. They just breaked and looted stuff.

[THUNDEROUS CLAPPING]

My fucking god you are delusional, user. The US only PRETENDED to fight communism.
Watch embedded, do it.

In other news, ebil alt-right racists spray-painted this Bizarro World version of a swastika and the worlds "Hoist Hortler!" onto a local synagogue. They're obviously bigoted radicals, goy.

The left has been saying that for a while, but they don't change. They just double down on their old arguments and rethoric. This is like when leftypol has an orgasm over "Chapo traphouse" (a rip-off of "The Daily Shoah"), the podcast is standard left-wing with boring mainstream talking points.

Did someone EVER want to talk to these dummies? They have no arguments which is why they name call. Names which, no one cares about. A retarded screaming 'racist'?

They're doubling down on failure because they have no selfawareness. They refuse to examine themselves or look to the future. They have no plan for anything. Eight years of the Oreo put America on it's knees. They failed their fellow Marxist sycophants and don't even realize it. It's like some suicidal thing with them. They're mentally ill and should just be avoided. Which is easy because all they do is lie in their little echo chambers. Traditional media is dead.

Liberalism has always been a vehicle for perpetual, pointless warfare. French enlightenment, the Bolshevik Revolution, right now, etc., all the same shit.

8ch.pl/leftypol/res/2978.html
Good idea.

Stick a fork in it, 8/pol/ is done, I'm off to the bunker.

Hahah, that's true. It's so cringey seeing 4chan tier leftists cite shitlib academics and philosophers like Stirner, Foucault, Zizek, Sam Harris, Frankfurt Kikes, etc., and take them seriously at heart value.

True.

I guess my main beef with Holla Forums is that they don't actually repudiate liberalism. They're sort of similar to Republicans in that they're sort of reflexively uncomfortable with each new, ever more pozzed incarnation of idpol, but they still accept it grudgingly at first and then later by default incorporate it into their general worldview.

No matter how much they whine about tranny bullshit, they'll accept it and internalize the logic behind it because the logic behind it is entirely consistent with the internal logic of leftism anyway.

What is that like a (((Moderate Muslim))) or something?

Jews doing Jewish things is not new. Leftists are just openly saying to be traitors because they lost the argument. They're dumb.

The best way to deal with leftists is to ignore them. They are like hyperactive children craving for attention, once they realize they ain't going to have any, they crawl up in foetal position and cry.
Once they have the facts before their very eyes, they either throw tantrums like bored housewives on their period or try to attack you personally.
Moral of the story is; you can't beat the facts.

faggots can't be hung soon enough

Liberals are the first to try to kill us when they see the chance to do it.

Soon there will be acts of antisemitism across the world.

OP is a jew. Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

dub dubs confirm.

kek

Fucking hell they sound just like you faggots here at Holla Forums

Were I an unaligned spectator, how would you defend the fact that both of you sound exactly the same; pointing fingers and calling names?

The only acceptable way to deal with leftists:

Good, I have my rope, and I have my funs. Let the faggots act uppity, they're not gonna last.

I'd call you a doublenigger hyperfaggot.

Hey look, it's South Africa in website format.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo

Those 2 are sam hyde.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g

Thats the Jimmy Kimmel video, which prompted pic related, out of sam, and inspired him to do the Bernie Sanders Pozzin video. Go ahead, watch the Kimmel one and try not to rage.

The liberals are majority women and isolated minorities. IF they try anything, we'll blast them, but there's no need for anything besides pranks right now.

I love playing pranks on my fed.

Liberals, marxists, communists, leftists, its all the same. The words are interchangeable at this point.

I think the point the person you were replying to was making, in different words was: they are pretty much the same thing as the African National Congress, and Umkhonto we Sizwe. We can expect to be treated like white South Africans, in coming decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

Remember, all our world leaders went to Nelson Mandela's funeral, and he is a great man, a saint, a savior of South Africa - on the official historical record.

So will the people who treat us as he treated white South Africans, if we let them.

but pranks means shooting with bullets.
I mean no it doesn't. shit.

You think they'll resort to bombing shit like the IRA and Weather Underground did? I mean these people are already mentally unstable as is. Them attacking first would benefit us greatly, for it will give us a reason to take them out.

Do you know who the counter group to the IRA was?

Feel free to name them without looking it up.

South Africas ANC, to my knowledge, had no counter group.

The IRA in Ireland wasnt a single sided fight.

And what are a bunch of snobby college aged brats going to do that will be more effective than generations of carefully planned indoctrination and buying out our institutions?
Fucking nothing. Double down on the lie, libshits. You have no more ammunition. You blew your load and it's all crumbling down.

I dont think they are jewish inventions, I think jews subverted them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE

Seems they were respectable institutions in the 70s.

They already abandoned peaceful discussion, they were outright drooling over the possibilities of how the lizard queen could abuse the powers of office. This is them switching footing from smug viciousness to panicked defense.

Saved.

Don't go to cuckchan anymore, not only is that site filled with literal malware ads worse than even a seedy torrent site, but gook moot has hired mods that not only ban you for uttering anything remotely "polspeak" on every board while letting left wing politics be spammed on every board, but they are doxxing and collecting your info while doing it and you can't use a proxy/vpn without owning a 4chan Pass(tm)

fuck that place

Because their end goal is destroying everything good in the world for brown people communism and ours isn't.

made some OC with fake quotes, but lets be honest:

this is what leftists really think.

I always wondered if they pretend to not know what cuck means or are they really that stupid.
Cuck as an insult implies you're a pushover, people can walk over you. You'd rather be fucked in the ass by a nigger than stand up for yourself and be called racist. Right ? Or do I interpret it wrong ?

We should co-opt communism, to make it work in our benefit, Start pushing White Nationalist Communism, using their own Marxist rhetoric

Jesuits already tried something like that in LA, if it wasnt by Pinochet…

I'd like to see more making fun of them for being fags. Like back in the 80's. We should use better descriptors. Talk to them in public about some high-minded ideological concept just to slip the word "prancing" in there. Use the old hand wag thing for "suspected fag" when you describe "diversity" more. Try to tell a lefty they have a very "anoreceptive" look about them as if you were describing some innocuous fact, without smiling.

Cool and fun.

my eyes do the same thing for redpilled posts. ive been so inundated with judaism that i have to force myself to entertain truthful comments

Bullshit user they were always fucking feral.

The left are weak, and pathetic. They can't meme, they only reason they were allowed to succeed is because the previous generation of the right pitied them and went out of their way to give them equal representation and all that. Because they were principled cuckservatives.

And how did the left show their gratitude? They exploited it to weasel their way into power. Then they worked day and night to destroy all the rights they were given so that nobody can oppose or criticize them anymore. They thought their reign was concrete so they started destroying the ladder of rights they climbed up.

The left thinks it has evolved, but they have only adopted the memes. We were born into them, molded by them.

LOL, I just said those very words to a group of leftists yesterday. The smart ones are quite aware of the mess the tranny bathrooms and privilege checking has made.

That first image is so off base.
So by adapt you mean use the same old shit that doesn't work? "Cuck" is in the opening sentence, retards.

Dunning-Kruger.

You're not fooling anybody. You're going to do the same shit you always do and it's going to fail again because if leftists could adapt they wouldn't be the laughing-stock of the internet.

I've just been trying to make the antifa aware that their tools are useless more out of sense of Christian duty and morality.

Not to get /fringe/ on everyone but if reality is a holodeck, and this is a game, it's probably more sportsmanlike to have some kind of diplomacy.

I LARPed as one for many years simply because it suited my purposes.

Pick one. This violent larping shit around here is embarrassing.

faggot

Hope you know I do it on purpose to piss faggots like you off.

Nuclear winter that lasts centuries.

A real man builds his own fortune. A coward tries to tear down others out of jealousy and destroys himself sooner or later.

Alright, this one is brilliant.

A pro-EU newspaper in the UK just blamed Brexit on Jeremy Clarkson (who, in case you don't know, has been IRL shitposting longer than most of us have been alive), even though he wrote a long newspaper column in favour of Remain. They have no idea what they are doing, they're just lashing out at random.
Some cucks I've seen on kikebook were similar. One's talking about how she was once pushed down the stairs for being black, another how he once took a brick to the face in a former riot. Fiction, of course, but it's amusing how they're trying to egg each other on into violence, desperately hoping someone else will be first in the firing line.

i agree

no originality iron march that you have to use other people's memes? and the gall to slap your own logos on top what faggots.

this is why nobody likes your ilk

exactly this. it's pratically impossible to understand what is a right-winger without becoming one in the process.

Just claim to be a faggot, tranny that doesn't conform to traditional expectations of gender, or to actually have a nigger for a dad you don't know (worked for Shaun King).
What would you rather sacrifice? Some short-term dignity or the future of your race?

We should make an OC thread with these. Some more screenshots from the show so it doesn't get boring.

Poland are (((catholic))) scum squatting on land that rightfully belongs to Russia and Germany, and they have a long and proud history of sucking jew cock (see the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth). The only time Poland's been a decent place is when Pilsudski was in charge, and that didn't last long.

You have to go back. Next you'll be bringing Reddit here.

Any archive for or link to this cuck chan thread?

have to put on a condom on my ethernet cable here so my PC doesn't get aids

This!

Fucking give us an archive if anything at least, I'm not fucking going too that shithole

Hello friendo I know you! lol

Why come up with edgy fake shit when there is some much real material out there.
The best propaganda is based on truth.
Goebbels would have you shot.

How do you expect to spread it in a way that maximizes the amount of people who'd stumble upon without dumping it on shitty 'funny image' regurgitating sites like those?
>falling for the bait

user, you had one job.

by all means, please post your antichrist-level cult-propagandist-prestige-class devil's lessons rulebook, I'd reaaaaally love to read it
grab a tripcode for follow-up if you post it over several days

Can we false flag them into physically attacking people so we can finally make DoTR a real thing?

\m/

perfect way to combat global warming

Exodus is currently happening

polchan.xyz/r/res/48.html

refugee thread

You mean Holla Forums?

Good.

It will draw them out and make it easier to arrest and destroy the leaders. Their ability to actually do any damage is almost nil. They have no real training. All we have is a bunch of dindu's and cucked whites. Easy to destroy.

I'm sorry to tell you user but these come from iFunny

Two pronged approach

Not sure how effective shilling as sexual deviants is there, but it's worth a shot.

Nice historic revisionism, moishe.

To tired to get into it all at this point but, this post, I was going to make it myself to laugh at them

Nope, perfectly fine and well adjusted, which is how I can see things objectively without coloring it or tainting it with any of my own would-be bias

I actually did go, I do hold a bachelors in psych of all things (though not my first major, and I dabbled in a lot of subjects which all effectively taught/tested in the same pre-school level way), and yes college is shit

I could actually go into detail about their so-called tactic they intend to use and pick it apart.. but the basic premise they want to use is sound (have enough people tell one person they're wrong/crazy enough times, they'll start to believe it), but only when you can divide that person apart from people who can tell them otherwise, and the right is well connected and reinforcing each other at this point, simple parlor tricks (that are LITERALLY used for pranking people at this point in history) wont work on us at all.. their 7th grade understanding of psychology will not give them any insight into how to undermine us (I COULD actually tell you how to work at dismantling us, and it would be covert, effective, and spread like a wild fire… but I wont, because I wouldn't want those ideas falling into the wrong hands to be used against us.. knowledge is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands.. its better if they keep using their same old tired bag of tricks that everyone knows how to counter)

Just.. cant stop laughing at this sentiment from them. To make this statement they are being (willfully) ignorant of the hand that moves their pieces around the board, either that or they are in fact so stupid as to not be able to see the truth.

Basically, every attack they levied against us, actually represents them to a fucking T. Stupid, emotionally damaged, child like mentality (worshiping so-called authority), on which cheap parlor tricks of psychology will easily destroy them from within

its funny watching them basically scream 'NO YOU!" like it will have any impact

Slipping up? Revisionism is a perfectly normal field of study, unless you're either a Jew or a Pole who gets triggered by the association with Holohoax denial.