>STAR WARS

>STAR WARS
RICK AND MORTY
GAME OF THRONES
STAR WARS
COMIC BOOK MOVIES
NEXFLIX

Thought you were talking about Holla Forums for a second.

At least here it's ironic shitposting. These people are serious.

Yeah…
Right…
Ironic.

We're your only true friends user.

I thought you were talking about this board, tbqh. It's gone to shit in the last six months. We need a new moderator who's handy with the ban hammer.

WE NEED QUALITY CONTROL.

>STAR WARS
RICK AND MORTY
GAME OF THRONES
STAR WARS
COMIC BOOK MOVIES
NEXFLIX

You can thank the mods for this board turning to absolute shit.

Having 2 or 3 anons around who aren't complete pedestrian cucks is good as it gets.

It's like you don't want to have friends

KYS FUCFACE

Not enough "cumskins", "drumpflets", "meatcucks", "margaret is our queen" and "all hail kingfag, ruler of maisie guild" to say it is Holla Forums

trips of get the fuck out you fucking normalfag

heed my advice and stop being a faggot

pick only one

This is your mind on cuckime.

The moment anime and reddipol was permited was the moment this board died.

I've stopped even pretending to care and just shit up every thread I can hoping Chodemonkey takes it from the board owner and a real kod can fix it.

I have no friends, literally. I don't share your issue.

You forgot cartoons and jenny threads.

Stop hanging out with faggots

It was shit before that but those Jenny threads were the tipping point of Holla Forums turning into irredeemable shit. What was worse was that mods had bias and was for jenny waifushit, evident in actually keeping this banner.

At least here it's ironic shitposting.

LOUISPOSTER: Jennayfag is allowed to post as many threads as he wants while you are only allowed one at a time, but you refused the call

MAISIEFAGS. This same redditor demanded your waifu be banned while posting his in every thread with impunity, BUT YOU REFUSED THE CALL

Holla ForumsACKS. This place went from being a right-leaning pro-Trump board to a Holla Forums shitfest in a matter of weeks, but
YOU REFUSED THE CALL

This makes me cringe every time I see it.

>>>/television/

Plebs gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no waifu, hold no boards, OP no threads. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my (shit)post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Faggot

When I was reading this I thought it was a list of things discussed on Holla Forums

Is this your first time on Holla Forums, or at least in over a year?

Where did it all go wrong.

It always happens. These fuckers are shilling their shit all over the place.

Niggerfaggot

There is literally nothing wrong with that banner
SAGE! for down vote

reddit in a nutshell, delusional to the last.

drumpfsperg was ironic

stay butthurt, reddit

what's billy madison

Top lel, I thought OP was going to be compaining about this place unless he is, and we are his only friends

lol never ever going to happen, stay asshurt

You completely shit on their horrible opinions and find someone who has seen Forbidden Planet and more that isn't the most normalfag of movies.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

You fucked up.
4/10

We are not your friends.

It's true though

It is still a designated shitting board.

Yeah right. Now you're going to tell me the maisiefaggots are ironic shitposting too

no those were genuine

Rick and Morty is animated kino
kino? since when do Ruskies know shit about movies? they lived 70 years in a communist hellhole

I thought you were talking about Holla Forums there for a moment…

Oh wow the equivalent of "downvote"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

You know what?
You're right.

You're right. That kind of autism cannot be faked

What's that?

I'm guessing it's shit.

t. Millenial

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Slipping in the occasional racial stereotype, provocative gag, or pseudo-traditionalist trope doesn't necessarily render the sum of the parts as "subtly red-pilled."

Most pleb television now just registers as a 0, it's not even noticeable.
Anything being discussed that is less than 5 years old is being discussed so that the audience will spend money to watch it. Thus there is no quality to the discussion.
Sperging out over how terrible R&M is for taking itself way too seriously is performed by the same people who say it is mind-blowing. If you are thinking about television that has been released within the last 5 years you are already losing.

R&M is just a funny cartoon show but it's fun to watch conservaspergs bitch about it. This new wave of kiddies who think "being le conservative is le punk rock XD" is hilarious.

damn that image is grasping at straws

Tell me do you also think the hobgoblin is sexy too?

I agree OP, but you know what's worse? People who watch other movies and think they're better than Reddit for doing so.
Wait–

t. both sides are wrong

Yeah.
You're admitting to being slightly better than Reddit and so

You're the one saying that. Not me. I'm saying you accuse others for the very same thing you're doing

But I am smart.
You're not.
t. No u.

The greatest pre-Sphere science fiction film, pleb.

-the characters are boring despite or perhaps because of having a lot of tryhard depth
-the stories are boring despite or perhaps because of having a lot of tryhard depth
-the aesthetics are probably the ugliest I've ever seen in animation

Dick and Shorty is a good show.
Fuck you.