WARNING!!! Obama Plans to Release H2N7 Biowarfare Influenza On Russia On Christmas Day

WARNING!!!

Obama Plans to Release H2N7 Biowarfare Influenza On Russia On Christmas Day

ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ!!!
Обама планирует выпустить H2N7 биологического оружия за гриппом России На Рождество

Please relay this message to the Russians any way that you can!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QryW3RhPp8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

WARNING!!! Obama Plans to Release H2N7 Biowarfare Influenza On Russia On Christmas Day

ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ!!! Обама планирует выпустить H2N7 биологического оружия за гриппом России На Рождество

Please relay this message to the Russians any way that you can!!!

The proof is here, from 11:01 to 11:34, the inside intel from the retired ambassador, William Mount.

TRUMP WINS PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION !!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=QryW3RhPp8U

What is the source of this information?

Some old weirdo reading from a chain email. Look at the last second of the clip.

bumb.

Fuck off

so some retard is reading from something typed up in ms word. LE CONSPIRACY!!!!1!

This is worse than abs tier

Why don't you take this gay retard shit back to GLP? Also, don't you have some Youtube videos of random old men talking about gamma ray bursts to masturbate over?

Reported for being dumb as fuck.

WARNING!!! Obama has released shit-tier autism on OP.

Well fug, turns out it must be true.

OP being a sourceless faggot again?

They have been trying to upset putin lately, if you didn't realize it. They want tensions with russia. Spreading shit like this would help their cause. BTW the message is not for us, it's for russians lurking around here. If you are a russian operative, take this for what it is, BS shat by desperate assholes.

It's as if my 60 year old uncle had a youtube channel where he made a video about every stupid fucking thing on facebook.

It is obvious fake as hell, but let's meme this. Just imagine the paradox of a nobel peace winner torturing millions of innocents with a painful (and deadly) virus. It is a good way to discredit him even more.

alex jones plz leave

Literally what? Is there a name for having the exact opposite of confirmation bias?

I BEILIVE ANYTYHING I READ ON DA INTRANETS!

Is h1n7 like h1n1 but seven times worse?

Which Christmas? Catholic or Orthodox?

Seven times as many niggers