Anti-refugee protest in Berlin meets resistance from pro-refugee groups

Ruptly is live from Berlin’s Zoologischer Garten, close to the site of a Monday attack, where the protest denouncing Merkel’s immigration policies met with resistance from the pro-refugee groups.
Original anti-refugee protest was called in response to the terrorist attack on a Breitscheidplatz Christmas market in which a lorry ploughed through the crowd killing 12 people and injuring 48 on Monday.

Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=g6zrdv94HHY

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleipnir_(Band)
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8whNtMPV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

webm or no click

It's a livestream from RT Ruptly on youtube…

Quick, somebody drive a truck at them

I hope some kabab will go exotermic in this crowd

Newfags really should lurk more

these madmen sing deutschland über alles

ffs it'S not allowed

The only sad thing about those pro-refugee retards is that facts could stare them in the face, they could be being strangled by one, raped by one (Norwegian man), or their children being raped/beaten by one (UK, Sweden, Austria, etc.) and they'd still defend them. Judgement can never truly be executed onto them, for they can never understand their wrong. The most you can do is remove them from the populace once you've taken power. Like a limb which has succumb to gangreen, it can only be cut off.

They are not human beings, they are npc's/automatons,

What a bunch of fucking losers, anyone know how many pro-refugee demonstrators there are, or better yet, what the general feeling in Germany is?

nothing will change. I think we need at least 10000 deaths in a month or so before they wake up.

the good news is that they all live in these hotspots, they will suffer first and already do. the killed girl last week was a refugee helper.

Yes, they will more than likely be destroyed first, just like the left without guns, but, as a consequence of my desire for proper judgement, I would wish them to recognize their wrong before they die.

I hope that this eventually descends into Rotfront vs. SA style shit.

To some extent; the kikes and elites don't have to put up with any of this shit behind their gated communities. Also, the problem will not be isolated; the hotspots are getting bigger and hotter everyday as the demographic battle shifts in their favor.

This is progress (the good kind, not "progress"). Five years ago, even two years ago, there was only the pro-refugee, pro-invasion bleeding heart bullshit. It's notable that there's any resistance at all happening in Germany. The German left has government money, Soros money, and media brainwashing on their side, and a mandate to use violence against their ideological enemies, secure in the knowledge they will not be punished. The German right has to be built from the ground up, and even with everyone against them, the fire is rising. A new State cannot simply fall down from the sky.

Still chanting "refugees are welcome here" …

Pegida is 2 years old.
There has been resistance for a while, it's just that the media always downplays it as much as possible, or simply outright denies it ecistance.
Who knows how many people really are on which side.
The only thing you know is, that their number is getting to big to be able to outright deny their existance.

Why is the camera focusing on the antifas?

Because they are the real heroes OP, they be fightin' da hate!!!

It's growing everywhere, in the Netherlands we are already several hundreds and we are organising.

Diese dummen unwissenden Ficker! Diese unterentwickelten Geschöpfe würden es nicht interessieren wenn die eigene Familie, das eigene Fleisch und Blut drauf geht!

Dieser Realitätsverlust lässt sich nicht erklären, es macht mich wütend und traurig! Icht dachte dieses schreckliche Ereignis weckt sogar den schlimmsten Gutmensch auf, doch ich lag falsch! Der Deutsche Gutmensch ist eine verlorenes Geschöpf.

All numales and bitches, how surprising

inb4 8 pro-refugee protesters get stabbed to death

On one hand, I feel sorry for this psychologically broken people. On the other hand… soon enough, they'll cuck in hell.

I bet all of them are paid.

They'll never recognize their wrongs. These individuals cannot be said to be human anymore. They are defectives, not only unable of basic self-preservation or reason, but actively applauding their own collective annihilation. What we would view as essential components of humanity are no longer found in them.

Consequently, killing them can no longer really be categorized as murder, not that I recommend that anybody do such a thing.

Germans literally do it for free.

At what point do we stop characterizing these people as "refugees"?

Refugees don't try to subvert the nation that has taken them in as guests.

Refugees don't use every opportunity to rape the host nation's women, girls and boys.

Refugees don't commit terrorist attacks on a daily basis against the citizens of the host country.

Refugees say "thank you" for the free food and housing, and obey the laws of the host country.

These people aren't refugees. They are an invading army, and traitors have opened the gates to this invading army.

I hold disgust for those fucks that are cheering letting in those animals.

i don't even…

But it is known Soros pays fucks that barely have any cash to "protest", of course in his interest. I'm sure if it didn't happen no one aside the anti illegal (because they are all illegal) folks. Hell, at any protest ask how much they got paid, see how quickly they shut up.

I refer to them as rapefugees in casual conversation, you'd be surprised how many people start asking questions.

One side

Other side

Yup.

I guess you've been to Berlin. I hear all this shit about San Fran and Portland in the states, but that place is something else. It's like a completely different place even in a moderately cucked country like Germany.

*never been

What sort of questions?

No, but even so. What city is not cucked and how the fuck do those money less people even have time to protest? Don't have other thing to worry about?

I live in Holland in a small town and people here got told "not to be so racist and teach their kids how to respect those poor refugees" and people just told them to fuck off and laughed about it. Hell they even forced us to take in 300 muh poor refugees and they started stabbed their own after kicking the shit out of some old people. So tension is high here.

Now I go to the city for college and I see the most fat and degenerate people I've ever laid my eyes on, all look weak, selfish, lazy and ugly.

STOP CALLING THEM REFUGEES YOU UNBERABLE FAGGOT
THE NORMALFAGS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM UNTIL THEY STOP BEING CALLED REFUGEES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT

ECONOMIC MIGRANTS

the terror trucker was from a fucking vacation country popular among even lower income Germans ffs

We should let the refugees in so that they can learn to be human and replace us desu

Migrants. Beacuse thats what they are by definition. Economic migrants most of them

SAY IT LOUD

demonstrating against terrorism makes you a nazi now. Also FUGGIN ANTIFA FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top kek they're calling out Nazi Propaganda, there's no salvation for these cucks.

"Economic migrants" or, preferably, "invaders," as you should already know by now.

Bump, you should really tune in, guys.

Invaders
Subhumans
Terrorists
Migrants
Golems
Shitskins

Now kill yourself, faggot.

Oh shit this is one angry german talking right now

Wait a second

If this is supposed to be in Berlin, why isn't the sign in German?

Because antifas are a bunch of internationalist faggots

Well shit I just realized this isn't a live stream anymore

Sandniggers
Parasites
Rapists

ach komm

Rough translations plz

what do u want translated?

What the 'angry German' is saying

give me a timecode for the video and I´ll look into it…

Thanks but it's really not that big a deal, I assumed some bilingual anons were watching the live stream.

dude it´s not live any more…

All I can imagine is these people are paid to say these things and demonstrate for PR. No non-retarded human can see the shit muslims and governments are doing and still think things are going in the right direction. I really can't wrap my brain around that twisted, willfully ignorant mindset.

Not live anymore.

Just give a timecode and you will get your Translation.

If nobody wants to I do a rough translation if you promiss not to nitpick on the grammar.

All kikes need to die seven times over.

Allied "denazification" handiwork for Germany's audacity to be antisemitic and expansive.

As if Germans would have made the whole world German.
And even if that happened, it would be better than what we have today.

Current western world, including modern people from former allied nations are being trolled hard by the handiwork of their forebears.

Russian fags. They love destablising Germany and those Marxists faggots are their people.

I'd take the other side of that wager. I think these losers go home to a dump they pay for where there's a nigger with his feet up who then beats and rapes them while calling them names. They love that shit.

We don't say that, the Jew media does and it's in the media group they're all members of. The speech is dictated to them. The terms to use and not use.

What do leftists say when you ask them how many lives are worth it when you "save" a refugee? The undoubtedly think they are helping people, but how do they respond when their poor innocent refugee rapes/murders someone? Is it always #notallmuslims?

It really is a lack of awareness. Either you're completely clueless or aware of the invasion.

Vid related

They won't, somewhere along the line, something went wrong with their education/biology and they never got past the age of 6 as far as reasoning goes in regards to awareness and self-criticism. They literaly can't tell good from bad, justice from injustice, law from crime, they simply lack the brain power to actualy compute, inside their heads, the cause& effect that woul lead them to have a clarified conclusion, it's also the reason they can't be trusted to make rational decisions, they are literaly incapable of doing so. They have no understand of concepts such as justice, they dont understand what it stands for, even with a clear written distinction in the civic code. They are subliminarly traumatized to the point emotions take over their ENTIRE decision making process, so they decide based on random, or at best upon imagery ( the "cool" effect). During the election, some user made a post describing how leftists simply dont understand the meaning of concepts such as justice, law, etc. i wish i screencaped it. He used pic related, if any capped, please post.

He didint say that you fucking liar

You know what they say. They double down. Its not because they are sandniggers savages from the third world, its because we didn't do enough to include them. We weren't tolerant enough, didn't help them out with housing and welfare. Its because they're scared from the war they have fled, its because they are scared of the white racists oppressing them.

Leftists cannot break their thought process. Whether they admit it or not, whether they even know they are or not, leftists are completely anti-white. They know immigration and multiculturalism mess with white birth rates, housing, school places, jobs, the economy, crime. They know it hurts their own kind, but they either enjoy that (these are the rare ones) or they are simply so far gone they cannot see. I believe Yuri Brezimov calls these the Useful Idiots.

It's supplanted by nihilism. These concepts are emptied of their substance. In the nihilistic leftist's mind, they belong to the "past" where people were "stupid" enough to enact them, innocently believe in them and ascribe to them a substantial power - this triggers the nihilist.
All power is ultimately violence to them. This is why they can't get behind anything that's not destructive. This is why they declare everything a "social construct" or a "spook".
Once all these concepts claiming reenactment and affirmation lose their power over a mind, the only reality such a mind can still grasp is how X and Y make him/her feel. Finality is a common source of depression for all people. To narrate someone (the -isms and -phobias of SJW's conceptual universe) is seen as an attack on their confidence, even morer so after the nihilist has emptied them of their substance in the most abstract sense. They don't have the courage to go out and live as whatever reality has condemned them to, but seek to correct everyone's perception/judgement - much like women with their coquetry and approval-seeking (because finality "hurts" and can make one feel undesirable).
If they put veracity above all else, they would accept their fate, ultimately accept hierarchy which puts people in their place and not engage in these psychology games to convince everyone a duck is not a duck but a "duck" to be abolished/emptied of substance/deconstruced.

SHOOT THEM ALREADY YOU BASTARDS

with what guns?

Those who make the "refugees welcome" chants know that, they just believe that whitey is what stands in the way of the multicultural dream, so they would have to invert their entire thought process to arrive at "this hurts my kind". The problem is that they blame every failure of the multiculturalist project on ebil whitey, not multiculturalism itself. Whenever there is evidence of failure, it's because whitey is still so oppressive in current year and not inclusive enough.
The main enemy are those of their own kind precisely for prioritizing their own kind. And if you look deeper into this, you see how this psychology is entirely grounded on self-destruction - a small-scale approximation of the ultimate goal of the white population going extinct. You may not like Freud, but death drive is quite an accurate term for this.

Everytime they decry what they visibly themselves are, it's an act of masochism. Part of this is a sense of relief everytime some other ebil white is targeted by racial abuse. Another part is avoiding racial abuse by making yourself less of a target.

To make your target population more susceptible, you first weaken their masculinity. Classical masculinity had nothing to do with this vanity-crap we see everywhere. That's what niggers and sandniggers engage in - projecting "masculinity" (entirely appearance-based and effeminate) instead of the constructive, "solar" masculinity of Western civilization - white man pouring his love into the world to build things which surpass time. Once the men are effeminate, they are susceptible to the kinds of judgement which is instilled by racial abuse, because they were brainwashed into caring what they project to the environment.
Now combine that with whites' ability to take and endure pain (originally a strength making us good at discipline, outdoing all other races) + selflessness and you have an exemplary masochist who will cuck himself into oblivion.

Hitler would personally kill all germans for this

Borders don't exist! I'm entitled to everything!

declining Christianism = progressing atheis = progressing refugee flood

Many of these protestors are bussed in by their kike masters from other countries. They probably don't even know any German or English even, besides the couple of slogans they've been taught to shout.

ffs it's 6 million hours long, any action in there?

are they just yelling at each other or do you got some &t= for me there

That music they are playing that starts at 27 minutes in, I recognize it. The band is called Sleipnir (as in Odins eight-legged horse). Sleipnir is in the Rechtsrock category.
Link to their wiki: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleipnir_(Band)
And one of their songs: youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8whNtMPV0
I really like the songs with acoustic guitars.
Let's hope the tide is turning in Germany. Keep up the good work Hans, one day the antifa-cucks won't outnumber you.

Unbekannter Soldat is still their best song

That, Stimmen im Wind and Der Letzte seiner Art. I'm pretty amazed at how professional many of their songs are, but what sort of right wing circle do they fall in? As I see it, there are so many far right circles in Germany. You have the neo-nazi, the Völkische bewegung people, the Reichsbürgerbewegung and then there is the hipsters at Identitäre Bewegung.
If there are any germans here who could fill me in on this I would be grateful. As far as I understand it the Reichsbürger contain some crazy people.

They're* wrong

Amazing song

Dredd predicted this 13 years ago.

Unfortunately comics are so pozzed these days they would be showing that traitor as the hero.

I don't think there's any groups that actually identify as neo-nazi in Germany. Think that's just what various right-wing groups get called by their political opponents.

Sleipnir, dat's Óðins 8 legged hross

Fuck. Invaders, muh feelings, traitors, mutants, ignoring procedure. 4 out of 5 isn't bad.

kek I guess the burgers had some sense of humor back then, if real.

Which Specific Judge Dredd comic was this from user?

The comic is 2000 ad… the universe that Dredd is set in. it had lots of characters in it. the ABC warriors also were featured in their own comics and one was the robot that Dredd fought in the Stallone version.

here it is on ebay

htt p://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000AD-JUDGE-DREDD-COMIC-PROG-273-JULY-17-1982-/201664634754

Which issue is this from?

At that point attitudes change simplly because the pro rapefugee campus is dwindling through attrition

what

SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT CLEAR, COLONISTS ARE COMING HERE!

Thanks user