Dear alphabet, JIDF, and cointelpro owners - A primer on modern Holla Forums shills creating context

We know how you create context, suppress 'dangerous' lines of thought and try to move racially-aware people towards ethnic egalitarianism.

BE WARNED ANYONE POSTING
>based , why did we dislike them??

You desperately try to cool the ocean to keep the ice from thinning in your growing hubris.

It won't last.

No compromise:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

All sensible. Well put

They are called r/the_donald

Well put. I'd go further radical than that but that's a great foundation, especially because of inbuilt Jewish Question acknowledgement. I don't disagree with any of it.

You've been memed on silly.

Mainstream success and americanization. Still "radical" my dude.

OP confirmed for CTR. Are you by any chance David Brock or Hillary Herself?

Fuck outta here, kike.

I hate this one the much, the fact of the matter is that Israelis do not keep to themselves at all and constantly try to stir up shit in neighbouring countries (supporting "democratic" rebels in Syria, supporting Kurdish and Shia rebels in Saddam's Iraq just to name a few) to bring down the fall of Europe closer.

*the most

Soon you'll realize your time is over. Your game of playing both sides and easing them slowly into kosher views and policies that explicitly work for you is decaying rapidly.

I believe it's being augmented now so that you either have to love the kikes or the muslims, because they're "opposed" to eachother. They feed the false dichtonomy here hardest knowing that some white nationalists will bite and think, like hitler did, that muslims are an ally against the jew. Unfortunately that isn't the case and vision is only 20/20 in hindsight. Counteracting the never ending spew of normalization of accepting subhumans and the destruction of western civilization for the sake of "letting people be themselves" is the reason we're even in this position.

take your paranoia somewhere else nutcase

ok

You forgot "Every last jew needs to be killed"
They will never stop.

Cool meme OP, you totally fit in.

Take your consensus cracking back to reddit
, kike spawns.

This

Damn that's good.

Don't forget gun control.

This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

These are our demands, we aren't compromising on any of them.

Always backfires.

"Perfect" is the enemy of good-enough.

Subvert Holla Forums by pretending to be ultra-hard-core: that's their best camouflage.

Thought "control" is more like modulation. You're reading my words in your head right now, it's machine-mediated telepathy.

remake when

L-lewd

>>>/stormfront/

Shadow Hearts remake/sequel also when!?
You just know the FBI, NRO, and others read these threads, even if they don't post in them. Hey FBI guys, keep sending your rookies here with lol bomb plots, hazing them is as much fun for us as it is for you watching them get trolled.

They usually just slide these threads if not astroturf.

wew

I often run into:
So I created pic related to counter it.

…still working on a counter for:

i wouldn't mind israel if they kept to themselves and didn't drag the west into their fucking chess games

Well of course, but then they wouldn't be kikes would they?

wew

wew

This is the absolute worst. The pro-Kurdish and pro-Turkish groups that keep popping up on halfchan and various places are cancer.
An enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Israel is a good example of how Jews treat other races overtly, when they are not having to rely on subversion like they do in the West.

Unfortunately it's going to end badly because I don't see Turkey backing down as they annex more Syrian territory while liquidating the Kurds as a matter of self preservation. This will only escalate with Turkey overtly going to war with Russia.

Really, so they are removing themselves.

Bumping with the newest hot cointelpro

Notice an increase in pro-jew threads lately?

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "trump is le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are toward him!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

That's not a coincidence. They play both sides. I will need to create some sort of a new cointelpro primer.

These are one in the same however. Not saying that Israel is good it does serve a purpose though. IF we shoah the jews they will run to another country and claim us to be ebil nazis and then the kikes of china and russia will team up and nuke murica.

Let's see how far greater israel gets without our money and weapons, now that the USSR is gone and putin isn't their slave.

Then why does Holla Forums support Trumpowitz?

Because I can say safely a good majority of "posters" on imageboards post-election are context creation manufacturing shills desperately attempting to a) "deradicalize nationalists" and b) disract them and give them boogeymen so they chase ghosts

You gotta be kidding right? Every single major nation on the planet is at minimum somewhat subverted by the eternal kike.

Would you rather support Hilary CLinton? You gotta throw your weight behind somebody.

Putin isn't their outright slave*

He isn't sending Israel money and weaponry as far as I'm aware. The only fuckery Putin was engaged with was delaying the BUK and s400 missile systems deliveries to Syria, which allowed Israel to bomb them a few times.

MURDER your enemies so you don't have to keep them so close.

No, actually, you don't. This isn't even to mention that Trumpenstein blows Clinton out of the water as far as his rabid pro-Zionism goes. He's the most philosemitic, pro-Zionist leader in the history of the Western world. Even Bush didn't advocate making Jerusalem the capital of Israel, for fuck's sake.

Do you ever wonder why the jews are such great proponents of democracy?

No, Israel is the support base of world jewry feeding on the American taxpayer.

No, Israel persecutes Muslims on their native lands, Muslims which then flood the west as "refugees".

This one is crass in it's naivete and stupidity. Country X being nationalist just means that country X is nationalist. It does not at all mean that county X is your friend, nor that country X being nationalist will transform your own country into being nationalist.

You mean

Point out not the linchpin of nationalism is believing that all peoples and cultures have rights and should be free.
If you intervene in a nation's activities, aside from defending One Nation from another, you are imperialist

I really like this suggestion. It's a shame something so complicated can't be easily memed for newfriends that are still fresh to the JQ.

Bump

nice try mr shekelberg

We need to meme a term that describes both Jews and Muslims, just like Stalinists and Trotskyists are both Communists, so Jews and Muslims are both Semites? Abrahamists? Pharisees?

Notice how the JIDF has nothing to say to this OP, while they keep making slide threads and astroturfing the board all over?

They already achieved this by making people think there is only 'white' and every thing else is d&c.
The 'we are white' meme is amerifags last hopes of being relevant.

Sometimes i hate the stupid posters on this board.

I fucking hate even being in the same room with anyone else.

I even hate myself.

And I want to die.

I know that feel user. Take solace in the fact that you aren't a normalfag.

I hate to see.
I hate to feel.

I almost felt happy and smiled once when I realized I wasn't a normalfag but I stopped when I realized that if I was happy that I was basically a normalfag and would have to kill myself.

Happiness is the curse of the normalfag.

>>>/trs/
expose TRSfags whenever they post

I disagree, foreign aid shouldn't be a thing at all. If a foreign country has a disaster, you should celebrate it, because it gives your country a competitive advantage. Fuck internationalism, humanism, sentimentalism, etc.

Pessimism is the curse of the rebellious.
Optimism is the curse of the adventurous.

Apathy is the curse of the normalfag.

found the shill, it's OP

Have a bump you kike faggots.

It always escapes me how jews were beaten out of the every nation they infested but after 2k years of this they surprisingly get everywhere and are personally in charge of it now on Holla Forums.
There is an important property of western culture which caused it and Holla Forums continiously fails to identificate it.

You don't belong here.

Reddit-tier comic

wtf is wrong with your id

Top notch, faggot. Top notch.

0x77776F + 0x8 = 0x777777
Kek.

True, that still requires the JQ to become common knowledge though in order for us to defend ourselves. What I'm concerned about is that if this 'greatest ally: nationalist Israel' meme took off, we would still be vulnerable to the subversive quality of jews.

It's promoting a lack of vigilance.

It's because the Canaanite Satanists, aka Pharisees, managed to trick enough people into thinking they were Semitic Jews. Hell, after enough generations passed some of drank their own koolaid and started believing it themselves.
They were only able to infiltrate countries in the first place by calling themselves "Jews". Then after they started kiking it up, they'd get kicked out. As near as I can tell, the United States was the first country not to reject them, and they used it as a base to infect other countries. Perhaps it's a failing of democratic (or semi-democratic) government? I know Benjamin Franklin said they shouldn't be allowed in the country, and George Washington said they should be hunted down and exterminated for the good of mankind, but they apparently weren't able to enforce their views.

You realise one of you dickheads is going to go around mall shooting shouting "day of the rope!" and this whole thing you lot have going on here will end pretty fast if you don't reign in the crazies that are popping up here.

You're fucked.

Don't forget two other classics:

white nations*

Holla Forums has always been anti-nigger

Biggest shills on this board are our own mods. They keep on bumplocking relevant threads with good discussion in them. Ban users left and right. They direct all meta things to /polmet/ but never bother to answer any of the question or address any criticism.

Raiden has good taste in books btw.

You mean gas kikes and retarded newfags making blogposts? Or are you a butthurt faggot from TRS that got banned for shitting up the board? "Mods are compromised" is a staple of Holla Forums, goons and lately TRS.

source for bens and georges kike extermination ideas?

No not TRS or alt-cuck. I'm one of these old purists. I miss good threads on natsoc, personal improvement etc. that weren't on a meme level. Up until these two morons we have as mods we used to get a few of them now and then that took off. But now when one pops up these assholes bumplock it, ban the OP or shitpost it with their fucking newswhore.

zionism did nothing wrong

take the jew pill tbh

There is a thread on literature and improvement in the catalog right now. Both have decent amount of replies and have not been bumplocked at all. Go check the catalog before you complain.

I'll kill you and your family myself one day I hope

this is how you spot a shill by the way

takes something good, says "Pol should do the opposite, trust me, I'm one of you, I'm an oldfag btw" not because it's not effective but because jews also did that thing at one point throughout the last 70,000 years

t. JIDF employee of the month

0xFFFFFFFFuck off.

I tried asking a normalfag what he thought was worse; ignorance or apathy?

He said I don't know, and I don't care.

Bump for education of newfags

The whole mideast thing makes a lot more sense when you realize that Muslims are just a branch of Judaism. It's no different from the Sunni-Shia fight.

Muzzies gotta go. Heebs gotta go too. Get em out of here.

They all need to stay the fuck over there.

Desert monkeys.

this, this, this.

gold post user.

I just wanted to say I'm a quarter kike and I'll fight for Holla Forums even if that means ill get the oven

MAGA

Bump to help newfaggots.

Contributing.

check'm

That guy is allright

Bump to help newfaggots

This cabal of shadow globalists. Why are they so retarded? Instead of culling the nogs in Africa, reducing their population and making them good little serfs, they did the opposite. And instead of using Saudi Arabia to actually start a fucking renaissance in the Middle East and taking their oil with a smile then decide to destabilize the region completely and fuel the fire of Islam.

We all know they want a one world government. Can anyone tell me why are currently fucking themselves over by poking the hornets nest of the most brutal race in war ever?

Neck yourself, kike.

less people are easier to control

So then why import shitskin with 3.0+ birthrate, who don't follow the laws and don't contribute to the economy? All whites are about 700 million. Unless the goal is to reduce us all to 500 mil acording to the georgian guide stones.

Muslims are good slaves.

Saudi arabia is ran by the kikes for fuck sake.

Bump to help newfaggots

I notice once this thread was posted the kikes who run this board went into overdrive trying to a) divide and b) distract Holla Forums from their exposed "muh based jew/muslims are enemies of our enemies let them into your country goy" and direct the more malleable on chases>

Now the canard is (((Trshill))). It smells very artificial. No goy, the JIDF doesn't exist, it's just white people who like jews doing it! Let's get those white people right goy?

Bump to help all newfaggots

What did he mean by this?

Bump

Meïn Furhër ansh sprecken
It's twice as nice 'cause the post above yours is a shill

You TRSodomites will never learn. This community will not be so easily co-opted into your jewish lies.

Nothing pisses off kikes and shills more than that the idea that their enemies might not only be human, but be correct.

b
gas all kikes
no compromise
no mercy
there are no good jews

↑Hey look at that guy, he's a shill and probably DOD aswell

Only by creating a global crisis of unprecedented scope and perceived moral ambiguity may they justify their one world government dream. The United Nations will never be viable as long as states are allowed to police their own borders.

Someone wants to awaken the blood lust of the white cracka. This doesn't help Zionists at all in the long run, however they are the catalyst of the arab and dindu invasions. But the end result doesn't help them. The question is who is pulling the strings of the Zionists with the goal of white unity?

Someone is playing dimensional chess on the multiverse tier and I'd like to have at the very least an inkling of who it is.

Bump