Roger Stone: Donald Trump's Goldman Sachs Appointments Will Do What He Tells Them

Well, Roger Stone got the message through. Courage user.
Even in his darkest hour, the god-emperor reveals himself to be a Master 14D chess player, how does he keep getting away with this?
Why drain the swamp, when you can keep the swamp creatures on a leash?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Trump managed to cuck Bibi that one time, he can cuck any jew.

Isn't stone a kike? Is he one of the "good ones":')

Nigger I will keep my right to not believe a word of it. Trump is my enemy until proven otherwise.

I don't think he is a kike, but he is one of the good ones.

Is Roger Stone supposed to be his spokesperson who say what he can not say public?

Pretty much. He left the campaign very early on to maintain plausible deniability. If he had remained an official part of the Trump campaign he would've been smeared 24/7 (that happened anyway, but it would've been worse)

Why would he appoint such people in the first place? Is he afraid of them? These kikes are practically useless, they only got where they are thanks to nepotism and the tribe.

Italian with a roman nose

Stop. Trump was the best pick, but we need to watch him like a hawk now. We can't just let him do whatever and downplay it because of memes and chess talk. We need to stay on him so he follows through.

do trumpcucks actually believe this shit? will they swallow literally anything?
at least they'll all be gone soon.

>Stone: "He's in charge here"
Is he the big guy or does he just feel in charge?

Stone is a top tier political assassin that has been versed going back many years in all the angles of fuckery used when running for office.It Would be very hard not to see your opponents tactics to undermine you coming from a mile away with a shark like that on your side.

IS there any possibility of getting his interview without giving clicks to jonestein or none of his bullshit whatsoever if it's possible?

Agreed, we can't allow (((them))) to corrupt the Don

This guy's channel rips the adds out.
youtube.com/user/RonGibsonCF/videos
Stone was on the 3rd hour Tuesday.
Of course, Mr. Waterfilters boasting about his throbbing erections isn't technically an add.

Sometimes I sit there and wonder how much influence Holla Forums really had, then something always comes along to slap me and say 'a fuckton'.

He does the opposite of his jewish contacts: bold, ill-advised short term actions that end up paying back with interest in the long term.
Like how he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat loser bitch, everyone went ballistic on him for muh soggy knees, yet it paid off since everyone who would've voted for him was still thinking the same thing he did and got himself media coverage non stop for absolutely nothing. I guess that comes from years of experience in the building sector, you can't just make safe investments and expect it to turn into gold the next week, you need to curb the competition and risk big at the same time.

checked and fucking keked

I like Roger Stoneā€¦ he seems to be on the level for the most part. haven't heard anything from him to make me dislike him yet.

but all of the oldfags i've listened to say that Trump is a jewish puppet and he's not actually gonna build the wall. how could they be wrong? :^)

He's not a kike, but he isn't one of the good ones either.

Trump fired him from his campaign in the summer of 2015 because he was using it for his own self-promotion, a practice that he obviously hasn't given up on.

I think it's good for him to get Goldman Sachs on his side. They could really fuck with his term if they wanted to. Same with the Exxon guy. This basically neutralizes his enemies before they could throw roadblocks in his way. But it still remains to be seen. We won't be able to tell if it is a good or bad thing until at least his first year in office.

How fucking new are you?

Goldman Sachs could easily tank the economy during his term if they wanted, which would ruin his chances of getting anything done or being reelected. He can't position himself as their enemy or they would do just that. Think a bit, retard.

shills in the comments

>>>/reddit/

It is possible, and Trump is doing it. There are only two options, position them as an enemy, which ensures defeat, or to control them. Trump chose the correct option. Even Hitler had to work with the various groups he hated until he consolidated power and was able to push them aside. Mussolini only had a few fascists in his government at the beginning, the rest being liberals and commies that he kept in line. That's the way it works.

No it's not, and none of the things you described are even remotely similar.

Yes it is and yes they are.

No, not at all.
I hear there's a cool new thread on /r/the_donald, better hurry back so you can get your upvotes.

If Trump really is abandoning draining the swamp I don't know if he said it himself or it was just (((unnamed sources))), I am disappointed, but fixing demographics was always my biggest concern. Remove the 30 million illegal tacos and enact policies that will make the rest of their ilk leave, too. Build a wall and improve infrastructure. Between this and the left doubling down on needing a trans-otherkin POC to be their champion in 2020 will guarantee easily two decades of right-wing rule. But we also need to make sure whoever succeeds Trump isn't a cuckservative.

How do you expect he could go about it then? Name a better path, one that wouldn't result in GS conducting financial warfare against his term. The president doesn't have the power to just shut down businesses like Goldman Sachs or whatever you are expecting to be done, so what are the options? You can criticize as much as you like, but if you cannot put forward any practical alternatives then the criticism is useless.

Yes, faggot. Perhaos if you spent more time on reddit you wouldn't have to ask.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Relax goy, the 4D chess master controls all of those powerful rich Jews, not the other way around. Remember he married his children off to particularly awful Jews as a 20 year long master plan, there will be no hollowcaust survivors

Stone got fired because the job he needed to do was easier to do without being attached to the campaign in an official capacity. Look at how many people got fired from Trump's campaign and how into Trump all of them still are. It's pragmatism and strategy and they leave on good terms.

Do you think an operator like Stone would have continued to speak highly of Trump and work to subvert those conspiring against him if he had left on bad terms? Lots of easy promotion and shekels to be made off even the dying media if he had sold out.

I don't think I'd go so far as to call him one of the good ones either, but he's probably a step above someone like Alex Jones whom he frequently visits.

lmao based jews

israel is cool as long as jews keep to themselves right fellow nazi?

We have the best Jews, don't we folks?

But in all seriousness, we do have the best Jews, which are still awful. Just like Hitler had the best Jews, Nixon had the best Jews, etc. The best of a Jew is still a Jew and will backstab you or turn into George Soros. But until such a time as we answer the Jewish question, having somebody who is superior at wrangling and out Jewing the Jews is definitely a worthy skill. At the same time, it's the ultimate and only reason to be wary of Trump. Hopefully he continues to improve conditions for us regardless of where he eventually ends up regarding Jews.

Trump is going to boss jews around to do the bidding of the white man?

Better get some /leftycringe/ faglords in here to remind everyone that Trump is controlled by the jews.

LOL YOU GUYS JUST STOP HAAHAHAHAH

I dont believe hes not jewish, though hes pretty decent. Look at his nose and eyes and his last name is stone. He probably has genetics of past converted jews.

We need a few to work the furnaces with their brethren.

The Goldman Sachs Treasury of State gave me concern, glad to see some good news. I am sure Trump will keep them all under control.

Because they'll drag you into the swamp with them. You keep the creatures at bay with a gun and keep the drain plug on the leash, not the other way around. Those lying kikes are not to be trusted even if they say they'll follow Trump's lead.