Merry Christmas, Holla Forums

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums

Remember what you're fighting for.

Enjoy a rare vision of order and light in our dark times

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtL4GYj5e_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last year or two years ago, can't remember, the Swedish Lucia had a nigger who rapped and was in general a multicultural poz-fest. Nobody liked it and the backlash was massive so now they decided to go with something normal.

Shows that the tide is turning everywhere.

this video was 2015

If there's anything positive about this, I think it's always better they don't integrate at all. At least they are niggers being niggers instead of claiming they are Europeans.

this is horrible

careful OP, we've had several Christmas threads earlier that have been attacked by angry pagans. don't let them stamp out the joy of Christmas from Holla Forums.

Aren't pagans always going on about how Christmas is a pagan holiday? Also, I doubt they were actually pagans rather than just anti-Christians.

God jul Holla Forums!

Well, if christmas in your mind involve a tree and santa, it's a mix between european paganism and christianity.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums

and a happy Keksmas to all you good goys

Thanks for this user. I watches the while thing. If anyone wants to know more about Lucia, Red Ice just did a video. It wont let me embed but heres the link: m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtL4GYj5e_A

Χριστός
Pagan - not being of Greco Roman mythos
Seems pretty Greek to be, fairly close to Saturnalia based on which calendar you use but yeah Christ is of a different Greek family than Kronos.

Yuletide, exchanging what you want to your folk and living with only what you need in the hopes that the Gods will serve you and what you do during the hardest of times. Most of the stories, Gingerbread men, Snowmen, Elves and others come from this. Though Krampus may actually be an older celtic story that somehow survived Germanic invasion, so long ago.

One lasts a day and the other 12 days.

Of course Christianity couldn't prevent every facet of Yule from going away. Anyway I think its a big failure to communicate by both sides probably on purpose, I bet.

Greek Gods and Germanic Gods have always fought but have made each another better in their battles, so I welcome the struggle. And both our cultures upon hearing about Hebrews recognized and did their best to remove them.

Don't forget though this is a new world we created and we should create new customs.

メリー・紅莉栖マス

Berbers have had kingdoms before the Hebrews even existed, so I wouldn't call them new.

Have you heard the story of Pharaoh Pepi II during the Middle Kingdom.

Since you praise the mighty Kek have you translated his coffin scripts yet? Nobody actually has, ever.

Today is the day of Lucifer, our guide.

It's not Christmas.

What is Yule? Jesus was born in spring based on the descriptions of the sheep flocks grazing in the new testament. Middle east winters are very dry with little vegetation.

For your various holiday needs this year:

Christmas: December 25th
Yule: December 21st - January 1st
Hanukkah: December 24th - January 1st.
Kwanzaa: December 6th - January 1st.

Doesn't matter if you don't like 'em or don't celebrate 'em, that's the dates for 2016. Since it's not December 25th, "Merry Christmas" doesn't apply.

So, Blessed Yule, niggas!

Thank God they haven't done it since. Swedish state television (tax funded) is a mix of communists, greenparty liberals, and hardcore feminists. Luckily you can go to most major churches to see it a local live version without this bullshit.

Is that one also performed by shitskins?

Truthfully I'm concerned for Sweden, I hope it MSGA, soon.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

If Sweden is gonna be great again they'll need "Children of Men"-esque cages filled with muds and police doing racial profiling. I fucking wishBut we all know that won't happen until it's too late

Now here comes the maiden Lucia
A radiant fairy maid
She lives in a dream castle in the woods
At the beach of the lake of dreams
Just once every passing year
As she wanders out of her castle
There are lights on the roads and paths
Where maiden Lucia has gone

No, shitskins don't want to be a part of it, most of 'em aren't even allowed to join by their families, they can get disowned by them by singing christian songs in church.
Sweden is fucked for a long time. Conservative nationalists are growing though and it seems like they will be the ruling party of 2018 or at least a part of a coalition that's ruling.

The Swedish state performed ethnical cleansing for a logn time and forcefully sterilized trannies until 2013 which completely flew under the radar and still does. It could sneakily come back.

Except its still called Yule in all of Scandinavia, Iceland, Finnland and probably others. And it still lasts 12 days, though its not actively celebrated for more than one or two days.

Santa is also called Jul-tomte which translates to something like the Yule gnome, (gnome from the based from the word yard, plot of land, or garden) whilst in Finland Santa is called Joulupukki which is essentially a loan word from Swedish Jul-bock (Yule goat) and derrives from similar roots as Krampus and the like.

Remember to spread this image for as much triggering as possible.

MERRY KEKSMAS YOU DEPLORABLE FAGGOTS

Icelandic Jól: December 25th - January 6th. Families get together to eat and exchange gifts on the eve of January 24th though.

Checked

SAGE

CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE ONT EUROPEAN AND WILL NEVER BE.

JESUS IS THE MESSIAH FOR THE JEW AND FOR ISRAEL.
JESUS IS A JEW BY DEFINITION OF THE NEW TESTAMENT AS A DESCENDANT OF KING DAVID

CHRISTCUCKS ARE NOT WELCOME

Go back to Canadaland, OP. We celibrate Keksmas here.

Shadilay, a smug keksmas to ass!

LMAO SUPER TOP KEK

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAKEKEKEKKEKEKEK

MERRY JEW HANGING FROM THE STICK

YOU WILL BE HANGING NEXT

Tell me more.

We celebrate on every day of repeating digits until the 33rd. Kekites do not recognize the gregorian calender, leaving us 33 days in december. It also frees us up for a special kind of trolling.. The kind ghat happens when everyone else thinks things are good.

Happy yule, noël, nallog, koliada, may santa or ded moroz bring you dank memes

No we hang the Jew off the stick sometime in spring, the exact date depends on whether or not he sees his shadow in February.

Merry Christmas

Bunch of coalburners most likely. We need to just raid Sweden and kidnap their women to be our brides. The men women fight us.

The problem is the opposite, Europeans integrating into nigger culture. This is due to American influence, the greatest cancer on earth.