How will you be celebrating Yule?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
sacred-texts.com/neu/heim/05hakon.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=l4JB0ZqeyMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimskringla
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/lunar.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Saturn
yahoo.com/tech/watch-tonight-incredibly-rare-solstice-lunar-eclipse-214418455.html
newsnation.in/article/154831-tonight-will-be-the-darkest-and-longest-night-after-500-years.html
bgr.com/2016/12/20/lunar-eclipse-2016-time/
archive.is/PSMEd
archive.is/ZgJKs
bgr.com/2016/12/18/lunar-eclipse-2016-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=exEi24Ke7-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnDIahOOxaQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
snopes.com/will-tonight-be-the-darkest-night-in-500-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tonight, two astrological events will combine to create a truly rare occurrence. The winter solstice occurs tonight — or tomorrow morning, depending on where you happen to live — meaning that it’s the longest night of the year. Combine that with a lunar eclipse, which only occurs a few times per year, and you have the recipe for one of the longest, darkest nights that any living human has had the opportunity to witness. This rare combination hasn’t occurred since 2010, and before that it hadn’t happened in nearly 400 years, so it’s pretty special.

The eclipse, which should begin at around 1:30 a.m. EST, will cover the moon in Earth’s shadow. The moon’s glowing sphere will slowly be covered in darkness until “totality,” which is the point at which the moon is completely covered in shadow. At that point, the moon will appear to turn orange as the sun’s light beaming through Earth’s atmosphere gently illuminates it. It will remain that way for over an hour before the sun peeks around the other side of Earth and its beams strike the moon once more.

ttps://www.yahoo.com/tech/watch-tonight-incredibly-rare-solstice-lunar-eclipse-214418455.html

Degenerate as fuck.

I'm sticking to the red baubles as a sacrifice substitute.

saturn worship is subhuman

Metal as fuck.
Been looking to lean a bit more traditional pagan for the holidays. Minus the waves of blood on my carpet.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU GOD- DAMNED CHRISTLESS PAGAN FAGGOT !!!!

Enjoy your fish, bread and the nativity scene and nothing else.

Use Stellarium for astrological visualisation. (free software)

Fish, bread? Man, what kind of lame christmas did you have.

Care to explain why you believe this to be Saturn worship?

Enjoy washing nigger's feet, christcuck.

Eating some Kristollen and later some kristallnacht.

That's Christmas withoutthe pagan parts, like trees, mistletoe, holly, yule logs, boar(ham), and so forth.

I will be celebrating it with a christmas tree, with my family like any reasonable human. I'm also going to invest in some Third Reich memorabilia.

im sure its just a coincidence, goy.

christ was a white man jew boy.

Why not go straight to the source and consult the SS itself's guide to celebrating Aryan holidays?

>>>/pdfs/4312

All that sun imagery.
Glorious. Praise be it!

Not denying that there's other winter solstice celebrations.

But the Yule is a Germanic holiday that predates Christianization. They've no doubt been absorbed with each other into more modern forms of Christmas, but I somehow don't believe Germans were originally worshiping Saturn.

The Saga of Hákon the Good credits King Haakon I of Norway with the Christianisation of Norway as well as rescheduling the date of Yule to coincide with Christian celebrations held at the time. The saga states that when Haakon arrived in Norway he was confirmed a Christian, but since the land was still altogether heathen and the people retained their pagan practices, Haakon hid his Christianity to receive the help of the "great chieftains". In time, Haakon had a law passed establishing that Yule celebrations were to take place at the same time as the Christians celebrated Christmas, "and at that time everyone was to have ale for the celebration with a measure of grain, or else pay fines, and had to keep the holiday while the ale lasted."

In the company of my waifu.

if they werent, then they sure as fuck werent celebrating 'yule' especially during the exact time of saturnalia. whatever (((sources))) the idea of 'yule' come from, they are most likely (((roman))) or kike sources. 'yule' ether didnt exist as a celebration anywhere near this time of saturnalia, or they were in fact subhuman cuck scum who worshiped saturn. id hope its the former.

HOFUCK
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS
THANKS, user!

(((You)))

Nigga, have you ever seen northern Germany/Scandinavia/etc in winter?

Even an alien from mars would derive yule from that if they had lived there for a while.

No Saturnalia needed.

Midwinter night is tonight. Winter Solstice.

Here is Hakon The Good's Saga that's being sourced: sacred-texts.com/neu/heim/05hakon.htm

Or in other words:
Sun gives life.
Sun becomes weaker in winter.
The darkness and cold and the famine looms ever greater.
Without the sun all life dies.
Create a sun themed festival to get the sun back up.

Along with the gneral pantheon.
And you get yule.

Pine tree.
Sparkling lights.
Round objects hung on it.
Star up top (although that was changed to angels)
Fire (yule log) in the hearth.
Presents at the base of the tree (although that could be presents to jesus, but it's not)
Mistletoe.
Red and white.
little toys.

Evergreen tree = the symbol of life toughing it out even in the longest and coldest and darkest night of the year.
(Trees also represent humanity,the first humans, according to the edda, were created from trees into wich life was breathed by Odin)
Sparkling Lights: The twinkling of sunrays through the gaps of the pine needles. A symbol for that the sun has risen after the longest night. A celebratory gesture bar none.
Round objects hung on it: They are images of the sun. Yule is about the sun, after all. The rebirth of it after its long death. Red ones are symbols of sacrifice.
Star up top: Huamns are trees. The star up top reprents our duty to strive towards enlightenment. Reach for a higher level of being.
Fire in the hearth: Easing the birth pains of the sun to be reborn, sending heat/strength to it, so it may rise.
Presents at the base: Either thankful sacrifice to the spirits of the hunted animals, or food for spirits invited inside (depending on the local belief)
Mistletoe: Mistletoe was used as a loophole weapon to kill Baldur, Freyas/Friggs son. She then vowed to net let anyone use mistletoe as a weapon again and dispensed kisses to anyone near or holding one.
Red and white: Blood and snow. Abundant things in the cold, dark north.
Little toys: Used to be images of killed animals, to appease and thank their spirits

forgot to edit out the jesus bits.
This was originally a response to some christian who thought yule had even the slightest relation to desert baby jesus.

On Midwinter Day the miracle happened: The Sun rose from its watery grave. It was born like a child, gathered strength, and appeared in front of the celebrating and joyous Folk, who felt that life was given back to them. This happened every year. And every year they celebrated this as their most important festival, their sacred and holy night festival. They greeted the Sun with lit torches to help free it from the ties of the death of Winter. And they celebrated as often as possible the ever increasing circles of the Sun. Fires would burn high on the day of spring on which day and night were of same length, as surely the Sun must have finally won the battle now. And again on Midsummer Night, when the Sun had won its greatest victory and night lasted for only a few hours. This celebration eventually became the most important one of all.

As far back as during the Nordic and Germanic times of the German Folk, people told the tale of the death and resurrection of the Sun in many different tales. We are fortunate to know more about this early culture of our Folk than of some periods much later on in our history. This Sun experience is the subject of nearly all of our prechristian fairytales, which the brothers Grimm have collected, written down more than a hundred years ago and thereby preserved for all time. The Sunlike princess, killed by a bad, wintry force, resurrected by a young hero: that is the essence of all these stories, which were wonderfully extended and varied.

read history faggot. once the romans got taken over by the (((saturn cult))) and then (((christcucks))) the romans became (((romans))). and they most assuredly destroyed and perverted as much of the true germanic faith as they could.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4JB0ZqeyMk
long vid but its good.

Hard to observe a solstice though, even with Planetarium software. Unlike an equinox which is easy, since you can can observe the Sun raise above the celestial equator (again using software).

you people are fucking retards

The sun was very important to people back then.
And still is.

its hilarious because the 'muh sun god' they are referring to is saturn, the dark sun.
really activates the almonds

We leave tonight, going out to the woodlands with wife, whether we come back is a matter for the gods.
Now is the time to find out what you really need to survive.
And your wants you should present to your folk before you leave.

Gaut send you all a joyful Yule.

Let him have his fun.

I actually want it to be true.

It's the fucking regular sun int he fucking regular winter, which is fucking regular dark as shit because the regular fucking sun is only out for a short time.

It has nothing to do with the fucking romans, you dolt.
It has something to do with observation of nature.

Oh shit, sun isn't as strong in winter.
Oh shit, it becomes stronger over the year.
Man, thank Yahweh we had the romans and their saturnalia or we would have never figured this out.

Perchten and Krampusruns are still done today.
Then again, some people actually give a shit about their shit.
It's not LARPing.
If it were larping then they'd act like people who did the real thing.

But it is them who are doing the real thing.
They're larping themselves.
Which is not larping at all.

Do you call Tyroler and Bavarian people doing their slappy schuhplatter dance larpers too?

The Yuletide Celebration
We celebrate Yuletide in the evening, not in the morning. Yuletide is the feast of the newborn light and the renewing life. Therefore it is the feast of the commemoration of the birth of the child, of thanks to the mother, of good wishes for the growth of the whole Folk. The reason for our giving presents at Yuletide is to show respect to other members of our Folk for the part they play in its continued existence.

In Germany Yuletide is therefore a feast for the closer and wider family, which tends to exclude outsiders but for which a long lost son or one living far away is always welcome to return.

The presents, which are only valuable if the giver has himself worked on them, are secretly put under the Tree by the father. When everything is ready the family gathers in the adjoining room for the evening meal. The table should be festive and laid with care. This is the start of the Yuletide celebration.

The meal is substantial and the main course should consist of carp, goose, boar, or hare. These animals have traditionally been eaten at the Yuletide meal and should never be replaced by other food.

The meal should begin with a short speech by the father and end with a reference to the coming delights.

Not only the presents but the whole celebration should be full of surprises for all the members of the family. The father lights the candle in the Jul Earthenware Candlestick, from which the tree candles get their light. On the Tree should be 13 (12 months plus the 13th renewing) or 27 (3 lunar weeks each with 9 days) candles. He leaves three candles, which are close together, unlit. He now calls the wife, the children, and any other family members into the room using a little bell. As they admire the Tree the father lights the last three candles and says:

After this all should sing the song O Yuletide Tree, How Green Are Your Branches, without which the Yuletide Celebration is unthinkable, and open their presents. The evening should be quiet and sincere. At the appointed time the whole family will listen to the Yuletide address of the Deputy of our Leader and will feel through it a bond reaching out from the close family to encompass the whole Folk of German brothers. During the evening the family photographs should be shown, old family stories told, and thoughts about the success of research into the family history exchanged.

These days I call it Mohammedan appropriating white culture…

No but really, I just imagined user as being an American keyboard viking.

Well, there just seems to be this idea that just because we live in the age of synthetic fabrics and skyscrapers, people doing traditional things their people have always one is suddenly roleplaying something.

It's just dressing up in something else than .

honestly you sound like the christians that actually argue its about (((jesus))) being born.
compared to
compared to
its all blatant saturn worship.

I will be spending Yule with my family. I will then spend Christmas, this Sunday, with my extended family. We'll be meeting (my mother, stepfather, brothers, cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles, and I) at my grandparents house for family gift exchange and dinner, which I am helping prepare. My family blends our festivities for Yule and Christmas as one, because Christmas is a combination of European Winter Solstice traditions.

It will be a lovely evening.

I will look into that

make no mistake, the (((saturn cult))) is the original jewry. it goes back to babylon, sumer, caanan. its pre-judaiac and evil. its pre roman, most likely pre greece. once greece (kronia) and rome (saturnalia) gave into to the (((saturn))) worship, was when they were at peak degeneracy and "jewish influence". its the true kike cult.

These people are most likely bankers, IT slaves, bakers, managers, tollbooth operators, engineers and so forth.
But sometimes they just wear the shit of their people and do what they do.

You continue to be retarded.
If you live in Europe during winter for some time, you will REALLY enjoy the sun when it comes out.

I get it, the romans were degenerate during that time of the year, but them being degenerate has no bearing on fucking celestial bodies spinning through space, creating physical, real world phenomena that can be measured by anyone and apply to both atheist, saturnalia addict, christian and yuletider alike.

So yeah, it just happens to be during saturnalia.

The sun shines on more places than Germania.
And back then without heating or AC, the people just like the sun.
Even the sandniggers liked the sun.
Everybody fucking likes the sun.
Except pastry hikki nerds, of course.

Seriously. With your retarded argumentation I wouldn't put it past you if you brought up some nigger ritual in the deepest congo bush if it were sun themed and during European winter, too.

name where in the eddas odin said to commit blood sacrifice to "the sun"

the "sun" you are referring to isnt the sun we see today, its saturn the "old sun" the "dark sun" and the basis of most of the degenerate scum religions, if you go back far enough.

When your survival in a harsh world is dependent on the sun it will become an object of worship.

I think it's time for you to go into the filter.
Now you're bringing in something pretty much every damn hunting civilization did at some point.

Shit got sacrificed for all sorts of stuff.
To strengthen the live giving sun.
To offer to the forest spirits to give back something.
And so forth.

I'm done humoring your retarded saturnalia obsessed ass.
Go die in a yule fire.

Pretty cool.

The sun in general is an incredibly strong icon.
The kikes really hate it, too.

impressive, just keep worshiping saturn you subhuman cuck. you are no better than any shabos goy christian, if anything you are dumber than them since at least (((they))) tried to hide the blatant saturn worship.

You can't even properly capitalize a sentence. Evidence of your posts shows you to be a low quality D+C shill. Yule is not a jewish conspiracy. Why is it the most important celebration for Hitler's SS men?

why did george soros fund the nazi party? why did (((rockefeller))) fund the nazi party?

I hope this is worth it.

Are you implying Hitler was controlled opposition?

it gets less autistic. the historical references it makes are all solid. by "ETs" he means jews, kind of like when david icke goes off about "reptillians". they just dont want to name the jew directly since itll get their videos taken down

i do not think hitler himself was. but certainly many of them were.

I think I'll go for a walk when the eclipse starts, I didn't think about any celebration, but maybe I'll burn some incense

So you are saying that the reason Yuletide was the most important celebration for Hitler's SS men because they were controlled opposition?

They weren't but the jews did put money into the cause expecting to make profit and didn't see the outcome.

What does that have to do with Yuletide being a jewish conspiracy?

You are so dumb dude.

This guy is so stupid if anyone is lurking don't listen to this idiot get out dude you're trash.

I'm going to set an early alarm and get up for the sunrise, and then throw a Roman saluting Sol Invictus to the unconquered sun.

somebody high up in their 'faith' was ether controlled opposition or an idiot who didnt fully understand the origins of the so called "germanic tradition". theres also a possibility that the people who installed the 'tradition' among the SS were saturn cultists, or more likely, were just trying to ween the SS goyim off of christianity little by little.

it couldve been many reasons, regardless its saturn worship. they probably werent fully informed and didnt want to completely throw out old 'traditions' even though said 'traditions' were in fact (((evil))) and most likely not germanic in origin at all.

I believe hes saying because the jews have funded parts of organizations interested in yuletide we cannot trust it

So this is what being gaslit feels like?, i read it on a book genius.

This is your mistake. You are clearly out your element when it comes to pre-Christian Germany.

im saying that blatant saturn worship is blatant saturn worship. and that its entirely possible that several of their more 'occultic' advisors were in fact members of the (((saturn))) cult or just misinformed. they had brotherhoods of saturn during the weimar republic, wouldnt be surprising that they were pulling strings.

look at the (((jesuit))) connections within nazi germany. if you just blindly suck off everybody who was a nazi, you are ignorant to the reality of the different powers at work during the entire political workings of the time.

Yule: December 21 - January 1
Christmas: December 25

It's not merry christmas yet, faggot.

Also a (1) poster came out of the woodwork to call everyone stupid to never be seen again. Nothing weird here folks.

no. not at all. once again, where in the eddas did odin say to worship the sun during saturnalia? whatever (((sources))) you have trying to justify your saturn worship, are disinfo.

Cool stuff, user.

This is my source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimskringla

Thought I might search through my archive of books to see what traditions we should be celebrating on this day, as we all might as well larp, being forsaken by the present day state of Religion.

sun worship is a common theme that is seen across the pre-Christian world. Especially cultures that live in regions where the sun is central to their survival, like in colder regions where the warm season was already short. Does that make them all Saturn cults?

Meant for

where? what saga? what translation? why do you trust the writings of a man who lived in 1200 and didnt even believe in the gods?
what were his sources?

by that logic we shouldn't trust any archaeology. After all, the Greco-Roman religion is considered extinct, yet many people, who don't believe in those gods, write and report about them. Is the entire field of archaeology now defunct since most people don't believe in their gods?

You are slow.

Saga 4, Haakon the Good

>It was ancient custom that when sacrifice was to be made, all farmers were to come to the heathen temple and bring along with them the food they needed while the feast lasted. At this feast all were to take part of the drinking of ale. Also all kinds of livestock were killed in connection with it, horses also; and all the blood from them was called hlaut [ sacrificial blood ], and hlautbolli, the vessel holding the blood; and hlautteinar, the sacrificial twigs. These were fashioned like sprinklers, and with them were to be smeared all over with blood the pedestals of the idols and also the walls of the temple within and without; and likewise the men present were to be sprinkled with blood. But the meat of the animals was to be boiled and served as food at the banquet. Fires were to be lighted in the middle of the temple floor, and kettles hung over them. The sacrificial beaker was to be borne around the fire, and he who made the feast and was chieftain, was to bless the beaker as well as all the sacrificial meat.

Translation used:
Hollander, M. Lee (Trans.) (2007). Heimskringla: History of the Kings of Norway. University of Texas Press. ISBN 978-0-292-73061-8

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/lunar.html

there wont be an eclipse tonight sadly.

not an argument. archaeology is based on recovered writings and artifacts, not some random guy writing down 'oral tradition' with no sources.

look at this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Saturn
if you dont think that there was a considerable amount of (((infiltration))) within the nazi 'occultic groups' youd be naive. trying to justify blatant saturn worship just because 'muh nazis supposedly did it' is a fucking mistake. for all we know himmler was being fed disinfo directly from the scum they tried to destroy. because its obvious what 'yule' really is. but im sure its just a coincidence, goy.

See what i meant, he never replied back. I see this happening all the time.

and how is that different than saturnalia?

Maybe NASA didn't get the memo…

yahoo.com/tech/watch-tonight-incredibly-rare-solstice-lunar-eclipse-214418455.html

newsnation.in/article/154831-tonight-will-be-the-darkest-and-longest-night-after-500-years.html

bgr.com/2016/12/20/lunar-eclipse-2016-time/
Wait…. what? Did they delete their page on this?

Nasa not even listing this? wtffff

Winter solstice 2016:Tonight will be the darkest and longest night after 500 years
archive.is/PSMEd

How to watch tonight’s incredibly rare solstice lunar eclipse
archive.is/ZgJKs

Mike Wehner
BGR NewsDecember 20, 2016

Speaking of that, how many of you knew that Donald Trump was born on a lunar eclipse? Also interesting to note, how old he'll be during his first day in office (or the inauguration if you want to count inclusively)

bgr.com/2016/12/18/lunar-eclipse-2016-time/

What the fuck did I just witness?

They changed the article real time just within the timespan of this thread.

Better believe I am staying up to watch for the eclipse now.

I've made no mention of the national socialists or anything from Germany. I freely admit there were attempts at subversion within the Reich but I'm talking about yuletide practices before Christianisation.

what do you mean? much of our history we have often come from questionable sources regarding Greece and Rome in particular. several of the great epics were simply oral tradition for several centuries before they were finally written down. simply because it was oral tradition doesn't mean its wrong or inherently invalid

(((they))) dont want the goyim asking questions about missing kids. trying to hide (((their))) holiday

Even in the new version of the BGR article, it says the eclipse was on the 18th of Dec, which still the Nasa page makes no mention of.

this type of thing makes the round every year. Its probably just more internet sensationalism

They were probably just adjusting the timeframe to be more accurate because they fucked it up before

'oral history' written some 200+ years after (((christianization))) by a man who openly denied the 'gods' he was writing about, is suspect. especially when it encourages the largest festival to saturn thats existed in many cultures, including the culture that ultimately destroyed said religion (germanic paganism) and had been fighting against said religion (germanic paganism) and ethnic group (germanic race) for all of history. theres a 0% chance 'yule' isnt saturn worship, every about it is too (((coincidental))).

we may never know the truth about germanic paganism, its possible that they were indeed just retarded saturn worshipping cucks, its also possible its just disinfo and revisionist history. regardless yule is blatant saturn worship.

Watching the eclipse rn

can you please define Saturn worship for me? And what do you mean by it being the largest festival to Saturn? You yourself just said that by the time the sagas were written most of the pagans had been converted. How would this encourage a Saturn cult when there were hardly any pagans in Europe by this point? How is something that has existed in many pre-Christian cultures equivalent to jewish religion?

Water and airtight reasoning, man.
Even I understood, and I filtered the faggot pretty much immediately.

here watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=exEi24Ke7-w
i know, i know
its a good video with solid history behind it, mostly done compiled by men other than icke himself. just replace any lizard meme reference he makes with jews, and its on point for the most part.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah
christmas, yule, etc etc. all the same thing, same time period same methods or 'worship'
disinformation campaign, couldve been to try to ease the conversion to christianity. christianity itself is saturn worship, as is islam and judaism.
because the oldest archeoligical evidence we have for it goes back to caanan, sumer, babylon, etc. its moloch/baal/'the goddess' (bohemian grove owl, babylonian lilith, etc)/etc. its evil.

It stands for warmth, light, illumination, truth, nurturing, and life. Why would those virtues make kikes mad? Really makes you think…

Love those pics.

I would recommend for any of you faggots that have any monolithic monuments in you area, to go there on sunrise.
It's a pretty interesting sight when shit aligns.

Went outside, couldn't see shit (living in a Mountain valley) so I walked 11 clockwise laps around the track waiting to see shit. Still didn't see shit, went home, eating spaghetti now.

Also got all my hair cut off today. 8 inches of the shit.

I'm a bad pagan. Odin will be disappoint. Pic related.

Thank god christcuckery is dying out

So sunrise is when shit aligns? I went and walked around for 45 minutes trying to see the eclipse. Thought I missed it. Couldn't see the moon.

christcuckery is saturn worship too, idiot.

HAPPY KIKE WORSHIP YOU FILTHY CHRISTCUCK.

muh SATURN!!! invisible spoopy demons!11 dark sun!! insert buzzword buzzword praise kike!

I think there is something up with the moon tonight. I'm not seeing any red so far but I'm going out every few minutes or so to get another look.

yeah yeah I know. Something is just off to me

yet that makes no sense because by the point the sagas were written, norse paganism, for all intents and purposes was no longer practiced at all. The slavs and romuvans lasted longer but ultimately met the same end. And you should know that the jews have a habit of taking the gods of others and perverting them/turning them into demons. The owl in bohemian grove is a representation of the Roman goddess Minerva. Who the jews have twisted and perverted from her original form.

And when I asked you to give me an example of Saturn worship I wanted your explanation, not some video, regardess of its accuracy. Do you not know your own position well enough to give me a clear and concise explanation?

Who fucking cares? Saturn is a fucking planet.

yeah sure, and nobody ever destroyed the writings and teachings of cultures that theyve defeated, and instead rewrote their history. christianity totally never did that ever…
no. it is ISIS/ishtar/lilith, it goes back to babylon, it predates minerva.

saturn worship is the ultimate left hand path degeneracy, the worship of malefic entities through degenerate acts in exchange for perceived power and wealth. ive given you a dozen examples of it and even linked you a video that will give you a quick crash course in it.

its sun worship you infernal faggot

why does no one on Holla Forums know what this word means?

this

…and another good thread was ruined by christfags. the end

wrong. the 'sun' worshiped during the time of saturnalia is the 'dark sun' AKA 'saturn' try to keep up.

I shouldn't say "I didn't see shit" actually. I seen two owls sitting across from one another on two power poles. They were hooting to one another while I was walking.

Those digits! Dubs and trips in the ID as well as trips in the post! Checked! Checked! Checked!

checked. this is fucking epic

kek. r u srs or r u rusing me for lulz

yule is obviously sun worship. the wierd thing i found out tho is i think that in germanic lore the solar diety is actually female and the lunar deity is male, which is weird. idk the significance, but that's different from pretty much everyone else

saturnalia was a roman festival. the romans also had solus invictus, the festival of the undying sun during this time. Its SUN worship, bro

I'm so ready for an absurdist National Socialist America.

Yeah, but one is a needless copycat that couldn't exist in the west without the original.

nope, thats saturn worship. the 'dark sun'. its symbolic of saturn being 'reborn' after its death(when it burned out), and that it is 'unconquered'.

its sol invicuts you dipshit, and they're worshiping the sun "dying" and "rising again" to "bring new life"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

its a fucking solstice festival and i don't know why you just keep repeating this retardation without providing evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnDIahOOxaQ

now you're just trolling. that's absurd

That's how it's supposed to be in Proto Indo-European religion.

yet you have not explained how a festival celebrating the sun overcoming darkness is in itself Saturn worship. All you've done is shill some video and given me Wikipedia link that you clearly haven't read, otherwise youd know that saturnalia was a Roman festival, and that it lacks just about any signs of malefic actions or rites. Explain to me please, in explicit detail how this is Saturn worship.

whered you get "dark sun" from? When did Saturn die? He was a roman agricultural god. Also between your attitude and the fact that youre being pretty dogmatic I'm willing to bet youre from Holla Forums or something and just trying to derail the thread

(heil'd)
8/10 I chuckled

the solstice isnt the worship of the 'sun' its the worship of saturn, the dark sun, the old sun. thats why it takes place when the "sun" enters capricorn, the astrological house of saturn.

you know absolutely nothing about the ancient religions. saturn = cronus

but its not anywhere else that i've found. do you have any links to further info on this? i didn't see anything about this is joseph campbell, but i haven't gone through all his stuff yet tbh

Holla Forums pls go

that user is a fucking retard. saturn represents (eternal, cyclical) time, so there could be a connection there. but, its definitely worship of the sun, and I already provided the wiki link to sol invictus, which said user completely ignored and kept repeating retardation instead

suck my dick you fucking idiot. if anything you morons are the ones sounding line Holla Forums considering youve made no arguments and provided no sources for anything, unlike myself.

ok yeah youre retarded. You haven't even read the sources of the bull youre trying to spew.

I "know nothing about the ancient religions" huh? maybe you should go be autistic elsewhere

I couldn't agree more.

except i provided at least two

except you've provided nothing but insane rambling. user, astrological precession precludes your hypothesis that the sun entering the zodiacal sign of "capricorn" is the reason for the festival. what you are saying is absolute bullshit.

read joseph campbell and then get back to me, or at least provide a legitimate source ffs

agreed. i'm giving user one more chance to provide a legit link bc i am interested in all this saturn talk i keep hearing, but barring that i'm going to filter and maybe report for derailing and general retardation

yeah you dont, you retarded child. thats why you though that ISIS/Ishtar/the goddess (((they))) worship is fucking minerva, you stupid fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus is what they got saturn from.

Generally since it's the birth of the sun and the start of the calendar in sun worship. Especially on the 21.

The eclipse will be on the night of the 21.

and now youre attacking my intelligence. I now have no doubt youre from Holla Forums. If you had any clue about them yourself you would know that cronus is the greek equivalent to Saturn. Both of whom are agricultural deities who presided over a golden age for humanity.

isis and Ishtar aren't even jewish entities. Like I said earlier the jews corrupt or pervert the gods of other people and turn them into evil caricatures that bear little resemblance to their original form

ive already posted sources all over the threat before you got here, im not going to report them. read david talbotts saturn myth, actually look into the history of the mystery schools. bill coopers msytery babylon, etc. you have said anything other than disinformation because you lack basic understanding about anything.

its typical of you LARPing (((neopagans))) to not understand anything you are talking about since you are too dumb and lazy to do your own research.
is typically how deep you idiots look, without questioning anything.

user, you're not proving anything tho. at first i thought you were trolling but your lack of coherence and schizoid presentation makes me believe you truly are an /x/fag. i truly feel for you. i hope you get help b4 its too late

this is how insane you are. youtube videos and rambling short-wave nutcases are not "research" user. i'm not saying its all bad, but you really should read the proper sources JOSEPH CAMPBELL before you act all high-and-mighty like you're some sort of smartfag

yeah, i am, since you are being a whiny little cuck crying about Holla Forums just because youve failed to make an argument this entire thread and have no understanding of the mystery schools or ancient religions at all.
no. they predate judaism. ITS WHAT THEY WORSHIPPED BEFORE 'JUDIAISM'. you do not know what you are talking about, at all. jews come from sumeria/babylon/caanan/carthage, they still worship those old gods, and theyve subverted the west with them through the introduction of saturn/cronus/yahweh/etc.

this guy is hopeless, he's either Holla Forums doing derail or an /x/ fag off his meds. that joseph Campbell guy sounds interesting though. Have any of his works in a pdf by chance?

bill cooper is legit, so legit (((they))) murdered him for it. if you really are buying into the (((yule))) meme, then theyve kiked you good. its obvious as to why it corresponds perfectly with christmas, cronia, saturnalia, hanukkah, etc. its all ancient worship of saturn, the 'dark sun' and its rebirth.

GOY! Respect the authoritah of our approved propagandists
Wew.

this is what i'm guessing. i've been in some other threads and anons were calling the one /x/fag by name – he was going on and on about saturn – everything is saturn. it was weird

probably the best intro to campbell would be his power of myth video series, i think. there's a really good moyers interview too, which might even be on youtube in full.

i think /pdf/ or /pdfs/ has his books. wiki him and find out his big ones… there's a really yuge series on world mythology, but one that's really important is the Hero with a Thousand Faces about the monomyth. One thing you have to remember about Campbell is he works on two levels: some of his works are talking about regional variations (differences) and others about similarities (usually through historical-mythological ages). and, then, there's The Monomyth of The Hero (Star Wars was inspired by this theory, btw).

if you can't find the books there check the /fringe/ library or fringechan. just ask around; someone will tell you where to go. also, bookzz

everything he says is absolutely fascinating. one day i'll have time to sit down and read through his stuff more completely… maybe someone has even built on his work (he died in the 80s), who knows, but its great

user, you are schizoid. i'm sorry to say. you're jumping around without any frame of reference and mixing up different mythological ethos. i'm sure you've learned a lot and have a lot of facts in your noggin but you're really not able to put them together and explain them coherently, I'm sorry to say. but i do wish you well

this is how insane you are

ive said it plainly and coherently multiple times. yule is saturn worship, just like all of the other kike holidays that all 'coincidentally' occur at this exact same time. ive provided the proof of this, nobody has been able to refute anything. it feels like im 'arguing' with bluepilled cucks, since they have no argument other than 'muh feels' and cant make basic logical connections.

if you cant see the BLATANTLY OBVIOUS CONNECTIONS between 'yule', christmas, saturnalia, kronia, hanukkah, etc then you arent ether capable of rational thought, or are unwilling to do so. THE CELEBRATIONS ARE THE FUCKING SAME, ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING SUBTLE, ITS THE SAME FUCKING SHIT EXACTLY. SAME DAYS, SAME 'FEASTS' SAME 'SACRIFICES', ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING. STOP BEING FUCKING BLUEPILLED

pls user. calm down and take your meds. perhaps you've said something coherent - i haven't read all of your 6gazillion posts ITT. But, nothing you've said in the last dozen posts has made any sense whatsoever. if you cannot see that, then you're nuts or stupid

its because ive been responding to an idiot. he wasnt even capable of realizing why (((somebody))) would revise history. go read what i posted from the beginning, i started off nice and slow.

i just went back and looked at your posts and they are pretty much all insane rambling.
now, you're saying that Joseph Campbell, a renowned crypto-nazi/anti-semite, is actually a jewish plant trying to rewrite history to cover up some other thing that you are asserting incoherently and without evidence

this is preposterous. but, i'll humor you. let's start from the beginning. what is saturn worship. how does it work and why is it the same as yule? let's stick to the facts, first, then you can tell me how the jews somehow covered all this stuff up

i never said anything about joseph campbell, try to keep up. i said bill cooper was legit, which you disagreed with.
it represents the worship of the lefthand path. 'satanism', degeneracy. i assume you already understand the difference between left hand path and right hand path. saturn worship is basis for pretty much all of the left hand path 'religions' and practices. moloch/baal/the goddess/cronus/saturn (roman)/yahweh/jesus/satan are all aspects of the same deity, saturn.
by committing degenerate acts, like orgies, lavish feasting and drinking, blood sacrifices, etc. the more extreme (truer forms/older forms) of saturn worship take part in sexual abuse of children, human (particularly child) sacrifice, cannibalism, etc. the latter being baal/moloch/the goddess/satan, etc. the goy version of said rituals and celebrations, would be what is seen in yule/christmas/saturnalia/kronia, etc. which would be mock sacrifice and cannibalism (jesus/yahweh), blood sacrifice (the other 3), feasting (all of them), heavy drinking (all of them), degenerate acts such as orgies and sexual promiscuity (all of them). etc. and all of these holidays are during the SAME TIME, thats obvious.
if it walks like a duck, etc.

ill-defined term

there is no such thing as the left-hand path, first. Second, it doesn't mean "degeneracy." Third, if it does exist, it means what joseph campbell says it means which is simply eschewing the traditional morals/norms of your society in order to move in a different direction

i'm not a christfag so this term means nothing to me

see, you keep using that word degerate, but you clearly don't know what it means. A feast isn't degenerate in and of itself, and that has no logical connection with blood sacrifice or orgies, except through the mumbo-jumbo ill-defined concept degeneracy.

you see how you lack any sense of logic, here?

son, these are not necessarily related. you're arbitrarily grouping dieties together. you're getting pretty out there

the "goy" as you call them were developing complex rituals while the jews were still fucking goats in the middle of the desert. your timeline makes no sense

okay, so you're saying the winter festivals are connected in some sort of way. no one has denied that possibility. of course they are, they are all WINTER festivals, afterall.

this makes no sense. so, you're saying that if it has rituals and sacrifice etc ("degeneracy") its saturn-related, and since these all happen at the same time they're the "same thing"

but there were "degenerate" rituals at other times of year, too. were those all "saturn worship"? in fact, pretty much all rituals and festivals, by your standards, were "degenerate" – so, in other words, you're basically saying "everything ever has always been nothing but saturn worship" as far as i can tell, and that's fucking insane.

i'm actually worried that you cannot see how fucking retarded all of this is

yes there is. and yes it does. you are a shitty troll.

lefthand path is sexual perversion, gluttony, excess, psychopathic actions, a disruption of the natural order of man.
actually it is. the idea of a large lavish festival dedicated to overeating, overdrinking, and sexual promiscuity, is degenerate.
no. i see how you are just a dumb troll who doesnt understand basic concepts of morality.
oh really, the gods who were worshipped by child sacrifice and sexual perversion all from around the same (((region))) of the world arent similar? wow, thanks for correcting the record.
babylon/caanan/carthage/sumeria = jews. that shit predates whatever supposed rituals you are beating off over.
yeah, they are. are you really to fucking stupid to add 2+2 together? ITS ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY, WORSHIPPED THE SAME FUCKING WAY. it couldnt be more obvious.

yes probably
(((who))) wrote the history books?

sorry, son, Joseph Campbell was anglo, and he wrote those books. And, he says you're a fucktard dipshit halfwit schizo.

I'm done with you. goodday.

no, you are a troll because you dont understand basic morality and cant see how gods that are blatantly the same deity are all connected. its not my fault that you are kike puppet degenerate scum. also i dont care what some dumb cryptokike you worship said, you are clearly an idiot.

turboautist schizo take your meds. then read Joseph Campbell. educate yourself

last post, for anybody smart enough to connect the obvious dots. the jewish connection goes all the way back to the old testament and the talmud. the jews were babylonians/sumerians, they worshipped nimrod (moloch/baal) and ishtar (the goddess/isis/lilith, once those civilizations were destroyed (by god, according to their own books) they were exiled and scattered around. they ended up in caanan, they were the caananites, this is all in their books. the caananites worshipped the golden calf (moloch/baal/nimrod) and save child sacrifices to it (and did other evil shit, etc). this is all in THEIR fucking book. then they ended up in egypt as "slaves" (most likely werent enslaved at all), and they eventually 'destroyed' egypt because 'god helped them'. egypt worshipped many gods, isis (ishtar/lilith) being among them, with many gods also similar to moloch/saturn/nimrod/baal, etc, add 2+2 together and youll see that the jews actually ruled egypt, or took over and destroyed egypt through (((their))) religion, read all the evil shit the 'holy spirit' did in the old testament. then we come to cartage. the caananites/jews were also referred to as Phoenicians, they founded the city of carthage. cartage's primary deity was baal (saturn/cronus/moloch/etc), blatantly the same deity. also during this period the jews were scattered through greece, egypt, rome, that whole region. then you start getting cronus worship popping up (blatantly the same god ad moloch/baal/nimrod/ etc, cronus eats his own child, degenerate winter feasts/sacrifices/orgies etc, which were in ALL of these religions ive gone through, SINCE THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE SAME RELIGION. then from here you get the roman worship of saturn, through the greek cronus and the (((Carthaginian))) baal.

after a while of this, (((they))) created christianity to be the final part of their subversion and takeover of rome. christianity being of course directly based on babylonian nimrod(yahweh)/ishtar(mary)/tammuz (jesus), etc. as seen clearly by their sacrifice and cannibalizations of effigys of christ, etc. its easy to see the islamic connection to all of it, since the flag of islam is literally the horns and star found in moloch/ball (saturn) worship, etc. from there (((they))) conquered everybody else and destroyed and revised their history, whiling forcing their crypto-saturnian religions on the goys openly, while doing the real thing behind closed doors. see history of jewish blood libel.

It is clear you are not widely read. The other user is correct when he says Jews bastardise a natives populations Gods to subvert them as a people. For example, the Jews did not worship Canaanite gods, they bastardised them, because Jews are not Canaanites, the same way current Jews are not American. They subverted the Canaanites the same way they subvert every other civilisation. Jews did not come from Carthage as Carthage was a Canaanite colony, whatever role the Jews had within Carthage we will not know. The 'old gods' you speak of are the gods of the native population which the Jews entered and subverted with their own mysticism.

You speak as if you have extensive knowledge of the teaching of the mystery schools, please share some knowledge on this and why the user you're arguing with has no understanding…?

Snorri was a chieftain and the Icelanders still had their heathen form of government. He traveled across the land to talk to many old men who still remembered and wrote what he learned down on calfs skin, writing manuscripts in that era was incredibly expensive and only things of great importance to the most powerful and wealthy among the Icelanders were ever written down. Snorri cared a great deal about what he wrote, it was not a frivolous thing to him, he was writing about the traditions of his ancestors. the history of his people.

no, jews were caananites. its even in their own book, when moses comes down from the mountain and yells at them for going back to moloch worship.

Why do you keep referring to their book as if it is an accurate account of their history?

why do you think the kikes would want to lie about themselves being the caananites? its their book, its not made for goyim to read. the goyim now are so fucking retarded that they barely can read and dont even understand that they are worshiping subverted jewish gods.

and i already addressed why his was laughably wrong about the owl, multiple times, including before he even said it. the owl is 'the goddess'/ ishtar "the screech owl"/lilith/ISIS its not consistant with minerva at all, and all of those other deities have deep roots within the kikes history and are far older than minerva.

my whole point WAS that the jews 'bastardize' other religions by subverting said religions with (((their))) true gods (moloch(saturn)/ishtar). yule/christmas being a perfect example in a long line of blatant moloch (saturn) 'holidays' (((they))) started

I'm not going to address you further as you lack the ability to criticise what you read.

great argument, im impressed.

snopes.com/will-tonight-be-the-darkest-night-in-500-years/

European mistletoe also has some form of healing properties as well, probably another reason why its important.