Netanyahu: Israel is looking to absorb injured Syrians from Aleppo

BIBI WHAT THE FUCK

“We are prepared to take in wounded women and children, and also men if they are not combatants. Bring them to Israel, [we will] take care of them in our hospitals as we have done with thousands of Syrian civilians. We are looking into ways of doing this. It is being explored as we speak.”'''

web.archive.org/web/20161221022551/http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-Israel-is-looking-to-absorb-injured-Syrians-from-Aleppo-476006

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4037978/Father-British-beauty-therapist-murdered-alleged-honour-killing-granted-bail-judge-rules-dealt-honestly-police.html
opendemocracy.net/5050/hannana-siddiqui/lasting-change-to-end-honour-based-violen
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/17/seeta-kaur-honour-killing-india-fight-for--justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So it's…Open Borders for Israel?

Needs to be memed.

For those of you who don't know Jews NEED to race mix the more pure their Jew bloodline the more defective it is every couple of generations they mix with something to stop all their poor genes from building up.

By God What A Year.

This is just a way for them to return their Mossad agents embedded in ISIS to the country without raising suspicion.

Kek has revealed the truth.

He means protecting ISIS fighters attempting to escape.

I think this is probably most likely.

They will be up to something, why now after multiple years? What is the angle?

They'll be taking in actual Syrians I guess, instead of the Moroccans and Berbers we're getting. Certainly the Syrians will easily assimilate into the Jewish gene pool because they're both of the same genetic heritage.

women and children

The question is why are they doing this now - they've had plenty of time to take in refugees en masse. And that's assuming wounded women and children and wounded non-combatant men amount to massive numbers anyway. I know it's a war, and there's plenty of wounded, but realistically the vats majority are either dead or essentially able bodied. The number in need of medical attention is going to be comparatively small. I think this is mostly posturing to capture a headline and ingratiate Israel with aggrieved Sunnies who are antagonistic to Iran.

This, and his Mossad agents

They're trying to smuggling their operatives back within the hordes.

Well, look at what happened. Trump said he'll come down HARD on ISIS and get the United States the fuck out of the middle east.
Then Israel does this.

that makes sense

I was going to post this if someone hasn't said it already.

Aleppo collapsed

They must have ratlines capable of inserting and retrieving agents though. IMO they want to curry favour with Sunnies, and part of that requires not being in a position where Sunnies can accuse them of standing back and doing nothing to help them in Syria.

Meh possibly. I guess if Aleppo collapsed the various methods to get in and out might've went with it.

Perfect opportunity to infect them with some new tailored diseases created at one of the Israeli deep bio sites.

OR

Find out if they are the sort that knows high ranking people or Gov workers that are likely to get near a valued target and expose the location of the target and…SPLASH. Tiny Mic's implanted just under the skin. Battery good for 6 months.
GPS missle drop……………..

Today i will remind them.

SAA cornered the entire ISIS leadership in Aleppo, Israeli agent and Americans are part of this. US calling for observers is a CIA extraction op, Israel willing to take in Syrians is an extraction op.

If I had a shekel for every time I #OpenBordersForIsrael on twatter, I could set up my own refugee relocation service to Tel Aviv.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Good job everyone and praise KEK!

For too long has Israel remained a monolithic society. Israel is now going into full multicultural mode. We Holla Forumsacks are going to be at the center of this change, it's a huge transformation to make, but without it, Israel will not survive.

This guy knows what's up. Anyone else thinking Bibi is actually inviting Syrians in is a gullible faggot

Is Bibi alpha`?

This

Trafficking their assets out in the smokescreen. Like Argo but Jews directed.

WE MEMED OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Why would Assad even consider this? It's way too obvious. The Mossad must be pretty desperate if they suggested this idea to Bibi and told him it would work.

OH MY GOD THE MEMES

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

You know they will.

What's going on in this thread? Israel, one of the richest counties per capita in the world, had opened its borders for EVERYONE???

I hope the refugees don't waste any time before going there, otherwise charity money might run out before they get the chance to bask in the land of butter mountains and honey lakes.

:^)

ISRAEL

YES

In terms of conquest consider the following: You have an enemy nations population divided into male and women/children. You send the males to your enemies, this destroys an enemy nation. You then rape/impregnate/market the women and children that remain and conquer that nation. You effectively destroy two of your enemies.

heh

this is either an asset extraction or just some fake news that will never eventuate but makes them look good

they probably just bandage them up and bus them back. where in here does he say he's going to feed and house them?

Did we actually meme open borders for Israel into reality?

That makes complete sense.

Memeshitters.

Guys, i hate to interrupt your fun. But they actually mean taking in their own semites from there, who are "fleeying" from syrian/russian troops.

more info please

^^^^^^^^^

or that.

If it was me I would be plague dogging them and returning the ones that died with bio weapons.
Or trackers
Or converting those that are willing into live assets or spies.

jews aren't semites, they are eastern european mixed with asiatic features.

That is the exact thought I had.

THIS

Or in other words, our mercenary army just got their asses handed to them, time to bring them in, resupply them and restore morale, without attracting too much attention, and send them out again.

He's taking in injured and likely will send them to Europe after they are well.

No real philanthropy here. Just wicked Jewish behaviour.

Why though?

Israeli here, can confirm. Anyone who didn't think about this as the first thing is a moron

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

It's Kek's will. It will happen. We can only help it.

This will not be "OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL", I'm guessing they will house the injured syrians in the most contentious border areas and use Syrians as a buffer.

Trips of truth we will see a Israel with open borders in our lifetime. Praise KEK

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/

They are probably Mossad agents. When that fag in Turkey who interfered with the peace talks with Russia he said "Remember Aleppo", he's was a mossad agent getting revenge for the 30 kikes holocausted in an airstrike.

How did you mess up digit observation so bad and still get dubs?

That actually got a kek out of me.

This

And checked

I'm sure they'll be bussed straight back over the border once they've been treated. That is if the jew isn't being disingenuous.

And they'll be Jews anyway.

Damn. GJ.

What if that is the original purpose but then we meme an actual ISRAEL YES with their open borders?
We just need to send oversea our bleeding hearts and have them work as volunteer in Israel, when they will decide to close the borders the bleeding hearts will defect and have the refugees get in illegally.

Is that you bro??

spoiler that shit holy fuck

he needs fresh organs

Sounds more like the Israelis are creating a narrative for when they start openly healing and arming ISIS troops on the boarder, probably too many injured to just do it in secret now

This.
It's no secret they've been doing this all along. It's even a running joke among the Palestinians.

All I can add is that they also try to display themselfes as so humanitarian and peaceful at the same time.

No chance. Israel is very harsh towards muzzies. The rapefugees go to France, Germany, Sweden. And cause chaos.They don't understand basic civility. Some to my country (UK) but it's more difficult as we don't have land borders. Living on some cold islands can be advantageous. They can't get a boat here. The sea isn't the Med. It is not warm nor flat. If you try to swim in it, you will die.
How many fellow Muslim refugees has Saudi Arabia accepted? Even though they have that tent city in the desert with fresh water and air conditioning.

I've had enough of the Islamic world pushing its problems on western European culture and tradition. In British cities, there is a problem with Muslims. They marry their first cousins. This causes genetic defects that cost the NHS loads of money. They have 'honour' killings. It's a common thing in our cities. The family will actually murder a daughter if she goes with a Brit. I'm not joking.
Sources:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4037978/Father-British-beauty-therapist-murdered-alleged-honour-killing-granted-bail-judge-rules-dealt-honestly-police.html
opendemocracy.net/5050/hannana-siddiqui/lasting-change-to-end-honour-based-violen
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/17/seeta-kaur-honour-killing-india-fight-for--justice

Just a few headlines. Islam has no place in my country. It is a foreign death cult. I'm a single dad as my wife was killed in a car crash in 2012. My daughter is 18 in January. It's the age of adulthood. She will have all the rights and responsibilities of an adult. It is the law.
I will not make her wear a veil that hides her hair. I will not restrict her. I will not make her pray to my God. I will let her grow into a woman with gentle guidance and hopefully some wise advice. I don't want her to repeat the mistakes that I've made.

Muslims don't have such empathy nor compassion. It is a hateful ideology.
Quran (2:191)

What a coincidence that this statement comes out at the same time that MSM starts discussing the Israeli immigration double-standard.
Really gets dem synapses firing

You're all idiots so far… This is why they want to absorb Syria.

I wonder who counseled Bibi to take this decision…

YES YES YES Israel need more DIversity!!!!!!!

AT least 2 million refugees!

Think this through. Open borders for Israel, the heebs no longer find it habitable, they decide to go. Where do they go? Obviously not the middle east and North Africa where most's parents came from. Oh right, they come to Europe, North America and Australasia. Israel is the containment nation for heebs and it's not even half full yet.

Romney wouldn't do that and doesn't have near enough pull.

Oh, you mean Trump who keeps cucking out for Israel.

THIS
And to absorb Islamic State and the FSA for a pushback at some stage. Israel needs disinfecting tbh

"Medical assistance" - stealing their organs

And shortly thereafter, there will be reports of these kikes having brothels filled with Syrian workers, women and children alike, pure coincidence they are desperate!
Don't question the sudden influx of organs to donate to the rest of the world, Israel is selfless like that!

Cool, and this affects Europe how? All we have o do is close our borders and refuse to accept those refugees, if they want to colonize the rest of the middle east I don't see a reason to stop them.

The only path forward is to have all the Levant's fighting army aged males fuck off. Making Europe North Maghreb and removing non-abiding kebab are what they snackbar about and the opportunity cost is they can't assault Israel when their sabre-rattling hands are full.

They need to colonize the interior of oven

fucking kill yourself newfag

But if we shut our borders (which is increasingly happening after the madness of last summer) Then they'll have nowhere to come to. The problem causing migration is the openness of our borders.

Wanting the kikes do live in the West.

Nice argument old man.

Israeli men need persuaded to raxe mix with Syrian women and other arab filth. Since jewish law dictates that being jewish only transfers through the female line

fuck off (((trshill))), you don't fucking belong here

Worst kikes live in the west anyway and don't plan to move any time soon.

They need to get mixed with niggers so niggers will claim the right of return in a generation

Israel providing medical aid to isis fighters is nothing new

I bet there are some pretty jewish and mossadish refugees in aleppo.

First and last time we'll hear about it. It's a press release so that if/when they're seen taking in injured people from Syria (Mossad assets), they have a cover story.

Some user earlier pointed it out that it's just a cover to extract their own assets.

Ben Garrison must have managed to lay his hands on another mind-control device.

There's also the option of them patching up the rebels to send back on the field to topple Assad.

Haha maybe pol got to him guys. Quick, meme him into reverse Sampson Optioning his own country!

In kikespeak it means: injured (((ISIS))) operatives

Wasn't it recently revealed that Isreal steals organs from Syrians injured in the conflict? Either way all the men are in Europe so looks like fresh female sex slaves and child prostitution for the Jews plus the aforementioned ISIS/Mossad extraction op.

No, they're taking in combattents and preparing to organize new waves of terror attack on Syria

Here we see the kike attempt to distance itself from its other shitskin kind.

This is a BLATANT front for "radicilizing" more Syrian insurgents. Not going to lie though, it'd be hilarious if this later comes back to bite them in the ass. Then again it'd stop being funny when they force us to bail them out…