MTV - 2017 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR WHITE GUYS REMOVED

youtube.com/watch?v=K4syEMiYsgE

But why stop there? They deserve worse. Surely someone here can brute force the password, delete all their shit and destroy the channel? We must have blood for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOvA018W2yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt that would really do anything seeing as Viacom has Youtube on speed dial and all that could be very easily reversed by Youtube, better they realize shekels are at stake.

New years resolution for niggers: Don't run away from your children at a rate higher than 70%. It makes every other race incapable of ever respecting you. Among thousands of other reasons.

Even if they do restore it, it would be a nice show of power. We could upload one of those cringey Anonymous videos saying "this was just a warning, we can do far worse" and they'll probably buy it

Gotta wait for the heat to die down before they make it public again. Gotta get those shekel clicks.

We should post this thread a few more times so the nog's face blankets the boar instead of using the thread already existing for this. That's the way to do it.

Better yet, don't have children period.

That's like telling a dog in heat not to fuck every bitch it sees.

delicious

Hack it and upload one about black men.

That's why dogs are neutered. Can they be memed into getting vasectomies en masse?

actually, vasectomy wouldn't cut it - have to excise the gonads. Too bad.

Did that nigga use scalp wax on his chin? Is that a nigger thing now, shiny chin?

Niggers would probably make breadlines to get sterilized if you offered them a 5k check.

Dogs don't get vasectomies, too expensive. Niggers are no better, just cut it all off and stick a metal pee tube in their pee hole.

Anyone got screenshots of the comments section? Archive?

Webm? Reupload? Dox of each single faggot starring in there?

Sounds like a worthwhile investment. I wonder how much money it would save.

Nvm, it's in archive.is. Not linking.

The 6 truly stands for 6 million doesn't it?

Learn to use the catalog.

7 IS THE YEAR OF OUR LORD, 2017

OH SHIT.

TRUMP WILL BE 70 YEARS, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS OLD WHEN INAUGURATION TAKES PLACE.

7 FAITHLESS FUCKING ELECTORS WITH 77 ELECTORAL VOTES

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THESE DIGITS

Don't Forget 2017 starts on a Sunday……. the 7th Day of The Week

For that matter, what about their "Decoded" show, which is all about how awful white people are?
That needs to get hit, too.

Could you rate the entertainment value of the comments out of 10 for us? I would be willing to look at the archive if it sounds worth it please respond

billions

What the fuck?

sunday is the first day of the week

God rested on the 7th day, so of course Sunday is the 7th day of the week.

kek

Kek loves repeating digits,especially 7's. Remember some goy got 77777777 get with a post saying "Trump will win.

dude

(checked)

Look at the fucking catalog you dumb niggers, we already have a thread on this.

Please meme responsibly

SJWs would scream about black genocide and how it's their right to have dozens of feral kids on the tax payer's dime.

Mein Gott

WITNESSED

I reported it on twatter. For kikes… i mean kicks

Kek is here

Chicken grease or drool.

You do realise that would cause serious inflation?

Dubs confirm

They already say this.

So, reverse-racism.

What the fuck is "reverse racism"?

It means "anti-white" C'mon, this Holla Forums 101

That's just racism, under the definition of the word.

Obviously.

mp4 for those who don't have it

The seventh day is Saturday. Sabbath.

the normalfags are starting to wake up

PRAISE KEK

>>>/fringe/88069
What do you have to say about frog/kek tulpas?

I reported it as racist. I said denying the struggles of white ethnic groups like the Irish was on par with Holocaust denial.

Yes I dropped the H-bomb, that means automatic removal on JuTube

Someone should upload a parody video with resolutions for Black guys.

have at it.. :^)

Anyone have a webm of this cancer for propoganda use?

I put it up on my youtube channel.

Someone else also posted an mp4.

I guess you'll just have to convert from mp4 to webm.

I literally posted it just a bit up the thread

Why stop now?

DON'T LET THEM RUN AWAY

bump

Dear Black People When?

Who lives in California? Let's film this shit

yup

If my post don't end with a 77, this proves kek is not real.

Stick out tonque, praise Hitler.

I don't watch jewtube anymore, but this is actually a really good vidyo

Worse? They're MTV and each video gets like 5,000 views. Even ones with famous celeberties, their fans just ignore as petty click bait clips. If you look at their YouTube page now, the highest viewed content they have is Doria episodes with just 8,00 or so views.

What else can you do to someone who's already dead?

8,000*

Even a fucking h3h3 and his jew wife disendorsed this.

Ethan himself is a jew too. And for a jew his wife doesn't look like a beat up rat, it's something.

wtf do you do all day?

Everyone and their grandma called out on their shit.

His wife sounds downright retarded. I feel sorry for the dude because he could do better than a chick that sounds borderline retarded or smoked herself 420 style stupid.

That much is true.

Maybe at least she's faithful to him. I can kinda dig having an ugly wife as long as she's fully obedient to you.

Here, he even told how he proposed to her.

For the record, Ethan's not jewish. He only believes he is. There's a difference between some guy growing up to believing he's jewish via Judaism and someone who actually is.

I had two people in college believe they're jewish, one was an autistic India boy as brown as leather and another was a deformed redneck. You think they're both the same race? Hell no.

he is an ashkenazi jew. look closely at his name. google him.

I don't remember their names, but they didn't ring any bells. The India one looked close to Steve Urkel without the glasses.

Stop worrying, there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish. Only neo-nazis think there are no good jews. And some half-nigger who's webms constantly being posted like they aren't psyop.

It's jews who make this shit, not blacks.

Return fire to the appropriate target.

Correction:
Rich jewish mafia with loads of money, that owns all world's corporations.

Yeah but to post here there can't be that nuance, you're probably jewish and sympathetic to nationalism but don't want to see it turned completely 1488. I sympathize but this place is more of an open intel dump with user opsec than a community, enabling nazis and hardcores to harass and bully normies is what maintains the distinct character.

lrn2 barriers for entry lurk moar basically

No, all Jews are scum.

It means Hitler will return in 2017

Female dogs are the ones that go into heat, unless youre talking about lesbian dogs your post is retarded and so are you

pic moderately related

Fix your godamn site cripplekike, I must post my stupid image

Third times the charm?

Fuck, you faggots are desperate. Trump go presidency cause he sucked more jew dick then hillary and looks cleaner in office. I want Reddit and Cuckchan to leave.

I've seen so many kikery that I truly believe that all jews are no good. Sure a jew can try to repent but they always fail somehow.

Let's put aside the notion of good or bad. Their racial mentality simply can no co-exist with the West. This is completely inherent and unchangable.

gr8 b8 m8

You can't confirm anything by a lack of dubs. LRN 2 MEM

WITNESSED

you are reddit and cuckchan nigger normalfag pls go