KING NIGGER GRANTS CLEMENCY TO 231 DRUG DEALERS IN ONE DAY

KING NIGGER GRANTS CLEMENCY TO 231 DRUG DEALERS IN ONE DAY

archive.is/81ZuO

A majority of the commutations involved drug related charges.

THAT BASTARD IS LETTING ALL THE SCUM BACK OUT ONTO THE STREETS BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/us/government/presidential-pardons-1789-present.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/illegal_alien_rapists_and_murderers_released_by_ice.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_or_granted_clemency_by_the_President_of_the_United_States
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile in flipland….

Maybe we can hang em this time

Bump. Being slid.

"Mister Obama, you can go to hell"

they should've never been jailed in the first place. the only thing that will ever work for these lowlifes is a bullet.

Each and every one of them is a black drug dealer/maker, guaranteed. They now will move into small White towns and suburbs to push drugs, mostly onto white girls.

That or they are part of the CIA's network.

I guarantee you prison exists as a way for them to have all the dealers meet up and resupply. This shit was planned.

Something needs to be done about that sodomite nigger.

How many of them donated money to the Clinton Foundation?

Heroin. Tar babies.

Wonder if the CIA helped these tar babies push black betty on White kids?

Feather em.

Fun fact. In prison you can get drugs. State Department is filled with Tar Babies, Texan style baby smugglers, and ARMARK FAT Canaanite women.

STATE DEPARTMENT

If we had more direct access to the news stream in America and exposed shit like this, Obama would have had lynch mobs take care of him 8 years ago. It's amazing the shit that anti-white nigger gets away with.

Hillary Clinton would get the same treatment also. Seriously though, these people cannot be allowed to breathe, they are a poison to any society and culture.

Laundering big money inside the Prison is done by Green dot codes.

Why so few? Damn he's got a few million more to go. Time's ticking you lazy nigger.

THEY BE SOME GOOD BOIS, TRYNA TURN THEY LIVES AROUND. MOMONEY FO DEM PROGRAMZ

Niggers are scum.

Not seeing the problem here.

(checked)

Well of course he does. Drugs and violence are part of the nigger "culture" - King Nigger just does what is natural for his kind.

If his birth certificate is proven 100% to be fake does that mean they all go back to jail?

tbh I'm glad he's outing himself for who he really is. he's literally the worst President the US has ever had, and his legacy will amount to that and only that idea.

We need to lynch this traitor. Can we PLEASE go duterte mode already? I want to take every drug addict in my city and shoot them in the fucking head. Needles all over the ground, bathrooms have to get keyed off because junkies use them to shoot up, filthy hobo trash all over polluting my libraries and streets and making the entire place stink and be repugnant, spreading disease, leaving trash all over, harassing people.

RODRIGO DUTERTE AND TRUMP DREAM-TEAM WHEN?

And shoot king nigger twice, he's the dealer of drug dealers apparently.

bump

Several presidents have done tons of pardons in the past. Nothing new here.

infoplease.com/us/government/presidential-pardons-1789-present.html

Hell, Obama hasnt even done as much as bush in regards to pardons

I hate to be THAT guy, but remember that if Trump can tweet about it, it's out there for everyone to see.

Problem solved.

this just in
it's 2017 shitlords, everyone knows two wrongs makes a right

Not even that, all he needs to do is make official that king nigger isn't a natural american and that makes his ENTIRE presidency immediately null and void. All his exec orders, court appointments, pardons and anything else he signed? NULL AND VOIDx

*Do you think maybe the* cia or fbi *knows something else about this*?

Funny, the last things in office the former president of my country did was: 1) grant blanket citizenship to several thousand shitskin immigrants; 2) grant blanket pardons to several hundred criminals, most of them shitskins. A big fuck-you to the country and its people that he swore up and down he loved above all else.

I'll be a very, very sad man if Obongo's life ends in "passed away peacefully" rather than "lynched by an angry White mob".

Let's not forget about the tens of thousands of violent illegals released from ICE detention under kingnigger, many of whom have resumed their lives of crime and who have continued to victimize Americans.

americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/illegal_alien_rapists_and_murderers_released_by_ice.html

This criminal impostor can't leave power soon enough. Juxtapose his abuse of the pardoning power for Black drug pushers with how he was gloating about White genocide in that interview last week. He's a Machiavellian fuck and as he reads the inmate profiles he probably salivates at the prospect of releasing these ghouls into our communities.

Well I am no expert here on this matter, but hasn't nigger pardoned more than all of your previous ones, even before this shit?

Just in time for them to go back. Nice.

As of the last wave, he was up to more than the previous 11 presidents combined.

Wikipedia has it fixed. Obama is at 1,324 while Bush did 200. Papa Bush did 77.

Last big president to do a shit ton of pardons was LBJ 1,187, Dwight 1,157, Truman 2,044, and the biggest of all presidents was FDR standing at a 3,687.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_or_granted_clemency_by_the_President_of_the_United_States

Where is police user when you need him?
He still busting dumb niggers that brag on jewbook?

So?

The streets are full of drugs, addicts, and dealers. Everyone is on prescription meds pretending they're not junkies. And we have to spend 60K a year housing just one of them in prison.

Obama's goal is to sit in Washington as King Nigger and start riots. This will help him and us as they expose the nigger for what they are – savages

Okay so it wasn't "combined", but you have to go all the way back to Truman.

He claims he's doing this to "correct injustice" but his version of justice is not the same as We The People who elected representatives that were tough on drug pushers.

Truman and FDR both had their reasons, due the times.

The King here too pardoned several "criminals" as they were notorious resistance fighters, hardened by the alkihol prohibition. I don't got stats for you, one became one of his best if I am not mistaken. This intel is just from the top of my head, some shit I read ages ago.

But regarding obongo,
Holy crap

Has there ever been so many pardons issued by a single president before? Can't this be pointed to as obvious treason by way of undermining American law?

Trump would have an easier time disposing of these criminals on the streets…

Roosevelt issued 3,687 pardons. I suppose when Carter pardoned all Vietnam draft dodgers it would be individually more, but it's counted as a single pardon.

And, no, it's not fucking treason. Treason is giving aid/comfort to an enemy of the United States, which means Holla Forums is treasonous for allowing an ISIS board. Using the law, even abusing the law, isn't treason.

"If you don't like the way I use the law, then change the law so I can't do that." - Donald J Trump, 3rd Presidential debate, 2016.

What kind of drugs were they primarily trafficking?

Its a flimsy wet excuse but they could spin it as not wanting to leave a power gap

He's trying to make it harder for Trump and perhaps guard connections.

There was one from one of his earlier rounds of pardons that was transporting almost a ton of coke. No I am not joking.

I was expecting coke, from OPs image.
Quantity doesnt matter; its still illegal degeneracy whether its an ounce, a pound, or a ton