Rudolph Giuliani gets banned from twitter for pizzagate post (?)

Trying to corroborate this story

Terrible source I know but his account is suspended…

beforeitsnews. com/alternative/2016/12/rudolph-giuliani-blasts-pizzagate-fake-news-and-911-into-the-stratosphere-with-official-statement-twitter-account-suspended-question-your-authority-figures-3453925.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IDBh5
twit
twi
archive.fo/vMw0f
web.archive.org/web/20071206030859/http://twitter.com/rudolphgiuliani
beforeitsnews.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this archive legit?

archive.is/IDBh5

I doubt it. Looks like some sort of fake news psy ops shit that tries to work by associating Rudy with Pizzagte.
Zero indication that the account was official.

I feel like i just read something i shouldn't have.

Also note that snopes (who were busy colonoscoping the rectum the whole election) already published a "factcheck". Too convenient imho.

Pretty sure that's a fake account. Not verified, only 83 tweets, nothing but pizzagate tweets visible, has a message from twitter support that doesn't fit their usual MO on suspension (they do sometimes suspend accounts and make users delete tweets to get back in, but I've never seen a message threatening to suspend a user unless they delete tweets), etc.

Maybe a false flag to push the "Pizzagate is fake news narrative"?

Yeah, for snopes to be on it this quickly I'm betting this was planned.

Low energy ruse.

This is either some kind of psyop where they put this out and use it to discredit us, or its actually done by the guy who runs the Giuliani account on Twitter (which isnt the real Giuliani, Im almost certain) and he doesnt realize how this can be used against us.

Holla Forums is always right. Never forget this

SAGE

Rudy's handle is @RudyGiuliani not @RudolphGiuliani.

Pizzagate faggots led by the nose YET AGAIN.

twit ter.com/rudygiuliani
Still no checkmark, but the best I could find.

the first tweet for rudygiuliani is only 3 months ago though, which seems quite odd for a public figure like him

can anyone find an archive that shows how old the rudolph twitter is?

Alright guys I got it, Trump himself referencing the @RudyGiuliani handle.
twi tter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/807545243608420352

sage until you know whether the thread is worthwhile or not

archive.fo/vMw0f
archived

What exactly is a "biometic" avatar? That isn't even a real word.

the rudy handle was probably made specifically for trump campaign purposes, it's first tweet was in september and it is all trump campaigning. we need to know how old the rudolph twitter is.

Learn to sage or stop posting

well, that term would literally mean something like "life foreigner" so maybe aliens? skinwalkers?

We should take it with a grain of salt. Drag Queen, corporate shill & 9/11 insider Rudy Ghouliani is a pathological liar, so when comes out of the closet and tells us that the world is round we should assume the opposite. Having said that, if anyone knows about secret pedophile sex rings, it's probably him.

It's fake and gay, just like you OP

I guess something like a remotely controlled clone? Shit feels straight out of GitS

i have never ever seen anyone on Holla Forums demand a "sage until more info is found" you fucking kike

Because you're from cuckchan. You just proved it.

The wayback machine has an interesting archive for the @rudolphgiuliani handle.
Can you guys find anything interesting?
web.archive.org/web/20071206030859/http://twitter.com/rudolphgiuliani

It's fake. Jewliani is 100% in ZOG's pocket, and has probably eaten his fair share of pizza.

this shit got spooky

If it's not his real official verified Twitter account then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH THAT SHIT?

Reported.

>beforeitsnews. com

Double reported.

God speed Rudy, I always knew you were a good man. Keep safe. We will need every good man we can.

So at this point we don't know which one is real, but it looks like @RudyGiuliani is the real one.

This could all be prevented if twitter would just let conservatives have fucking checkmarks

I'll give this a benefit of a doubt with a bump.

Poor Rudy.
He was so supportive of Trump, and now he's fearing for His Life because he was too truthful.

Reported.

It's obvious. People here are much more gullible than they used to be. Question everything. ESPECIALLY things that sound to good to be true…

Four levels of fraud. They're getting better at the disinfo at least.

Shit doesn't add up, in the statement he explains CGI with luxury of detail but fails to further what he knows of Pizzagate. And the final note about 911 seems to sweeten the bait. Be careful with this guys. Polite sage.

It's. Written. By. A. Millennial.
How. Can. You. Not. See. That?

It could be that 'Real True News' guy again.

YES!!

Based Rudi! Imagine the fallback when this is over.

We know here, and are arresting people as fug

So they are going to keep on banning freaking mayors everyone that speaks out against it!

We know, we know, we know