THIS is the average Holla Forums user

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

clawhammersupply.com/blogs/moonshine-still-blog/15278085-how-to-proof-moonshine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not going to type HAHAHHAHAHAHAH like a retard.

I'm not even a Trumpcuck

sage goes in email field, fam

Proof it

I'm afraid I need more information.

this might suit your tastes then.

Since you sound like an inbred shitkicker from West Virginia, I'm going to assume we're dealing with moonshine. I really don't like your attitude, however, so I'm afraid you'll have to do it yourself. clawhammersupply.com/blogs/moonshine-still-blog/15278085-how-to-proof-moonshine

If you want white degeneracy, go to Florida or Arizona.

Oh, I'm sure those places are horrible as well. The South sounds like a nightmarish place that I'm glad I've never truly visited.

The South is great if you want to get shot

It's the heat, I imagine. It boils their blood and rots their brains.

Nice

Some of the people in the south are nice, but I avoided political folks.
They all seem nice on the surface, but deep down I'm pretty sure they want to stab you when you say you're a leftist.

One more reason to be glad that I don't live there, then.

Forgot pic

underrated post

that's me

Looks like a Twitter user to me.

What's even more pathetic is how most online leftists view themselves as "heroes" for attacking " neo Nazis " or other so called "fascists", as this brings them a small amount of delusional pleasure, an escapee from the realization that your workers revolution will not happen.
Why should the working class listen to feminists, whiny SJW's whining about trannies/black people/white muh privilege and how all white men are "evil"?
Your labour theory of value is proven falsified and worthless.
Instead attacking innocent people, circle jerking on the internet about "look, I beat up an innocent guy that I'll keep screaming is a fascist".

I swear you people are as stupid as r/anarchism. Perhaps the fascists should kill off these stupid anarchists and tankies, along with whiny SJW's.

You Yankees can talk shit about us all you want, but there are more people in the south that actually want leftism than there are in the rest of America. It's just that where there would normally be bourgie neoliberals there are republicans. The Appalacians are just flat-out based tbh, and they're more leftist as a whole than whatever neoliberal hug box you live in.

yo
RT
i feel you really hard on this

Another person that lives in the South (specifically North Carolina) here I can confirm what he said

We wuz arayans n shit man when we going to egypt u tellin me we wuz not an ancestor of egpyt man u tellin me those gypsies over there aren't white lok at their skin man they'r white man n u know man like we tryyin to go to space n sheit man like fuk man these godamn blek peple man i am sayin man these blek peple be ruinin our lives man shit man le-le-let me tell u man lo-lo-look my grand ma ma she part egyptian man u tellin me lil king tut 2 ta tu thats my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 granpa man n u tellin me that thes god dang egyptians arn't white lo-lo-look man Sargon was white I don kno why these histroy books be lyin to u Sargon was white the Assyrians wer ruled by whit people shit man I tell u I swear man all the white peple in america go back to Europe dey gonna be wantin us bak

learn to sage and report retards

I (the guy who posted that) am actually from NC too.

That meme doesn't work at all, because we really were Egyptians, Persians, Assyrians, and ancient Indians.

Hey Satan fag you want to show us something?

How did you manage to live that long?

Probably meme magic

Our ancestors, idiot. You know damn well what I meant

I thought you were going to reveal satanistic secrets to eternal life. I am disaapoint.

So you're actually sandniggers?

Why is the South so unabashedly reactionary compared to the North, then?

Explains why niggers and other shitskins are dumber than apes.