Trump Holds Meet With Feuding Lebanese Billionaire "HE IS A GREAT GUY!"

archive.is/s2b98
I suppose Carlos and the rest of his ilk are ready to accept Trump as their American leader. His openness to them, after so much aggression is rather jarring, though. I just hope Trump knows what he's doing, complimenting these people.

Your concern shilling won't work, nigger. Trump knows what the fuck he is doing. He's made billions of dollars. He's built a huge empire. He won the fucking Presidency with the entire goddamn establishment media against him. He knows how to play people like fiddles, which is what he's doing now.

Fuck your shit thread and fuck you.

Counter-sage. I'm not seeing any current events threads, and wish to bring this as news.

Trump tends to compliment people immediately after bringing them to heal. Slim owns the NYT, correct? Trump likely told him to get his shit together or lose press access.

*heel

Ah. That makes more sense. There's several news articles reporting on this, but they're giving the usual spin on it, so I'm linking the tweet itself, until further information comes straight from the Don's mouth.

As Scott "if you like ___ buy my book" Adams said Trump treats people in a polarizing way. If you talk trash about Trump you are a slimeball POS liar but if you're on Trumps good side (or he is trying to persuade you) then you are a "GREAT GUY".

Either Slim bent the knee or Trump is simply playing the "hey I was nice and cordial to him and all they do is write hit pieces."

Slim owns 17.4% of the NYT Class A shares and none of the Class B shares and you'll have to ask a moneyfag what the difference is because I have no clue.

The primary owner of the NYT is (((Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr))) whose father said in 1997 "If White men were not complaining, it would be an indication we weren't succeeding and making the inroads that we are."

The Sulzberger family owns the Class B shares, but Slim (who has A shares) is still the largest single shareholder.

reuters.com/article/us-new-york-times-warrants-carlos-slim-idUSKBN0KN2M820150114

Calm down Jared.

Difference between Class A and Class B is the amount of voting power associated with the shares.

So yeah TLDR: Trump made them bend the knee.

He's said nice things about Romney too before bouncing out the door and said nice things about Cruz, despite still not giving him anything other than a meeting and a chance to answer phones for him during the election. I dislike it but know there is little that will come from this.

I see. A shame he doesn't own as much of the NYT as thought, before. He'll probably get a tug at the leash, and simply thank Donald for his hospitality, much like how Mittens did, when he proceeded to not get the SecState position.

Trump tends to compliment people unless he's really pissed with them.

Their entire lives are dedicated to ruining ours, and everyone else's, and they honestly don't understand why they're so persecuted. I'm glad these cunts had to rent out 8 floors of their own building and give up their cushy corner offices just to break even. Maybe a few years from now even that won't be enough to save this relic of Jewish yellow journalism.

Fucking Jews

They are physically incapable of self awareness. Even male Jews have a female brain. Evola wrote on it.

your mention of dilbert is proof he's an expert at persuading retard faggots that he's a master of persuading retard faggots.

His predictive skills are awful, but he's actually a fairly good communications analyst.

sorry but i recognize the signs of narcissism, and he is a tumbling, tumbling dickweed.

The best he can do is attentionwhore and persuade a whore to jump on his dick using his persuasive wealth.

what did he mean?

But google and facebook will take their place

inb4 Trump makes Slim pay for the wall.