Glenn Beck's downward spiral continues as he allies himself with "progressive", white hater Samantha Bee

Glenn Beck's downward spiral continues as he allies himself with "progressive", white hater Samantha Bee.

archive.is/gROWE

Link to article:

archive.is/9SXzI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/glennbeck/status/811029785958842368
archive.is/8THP1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess it's time to pack it up lads. There is JUST no way we can compete now

I wasn't really paying attention to Glenn Beck on the basis that he's Glenn Beck. How did he manage to go from FOX's ranting blackboard guy to this?

Why haven't we outed this bitch as a rayciss for protesting against niglets joining her kids in school? We could crush her….

Mental illness.

Okay so he started on CNN Headline News, but got booted from there.

Then he went to FOX News, where Allies booted him because the show was "considered a movement," then he started with The Blaze. Then he got upstaged by Tomi Lahren, so now he's in the "Please Clap" phase.

Hahaha he's a literal Jew now! He looks like the rabbi from the Seinfeld episodes

checking get

also, beck is falling so far it's probably better he an heroes at this point

Yes! Let's ruin this cunt

How deluded and cucked do you have to be to arrive at this conclusion

He's 100 percent right when you realize who (((we))) is….

To this day i can't understand what is wrong with this guy.

He's a gay, drunk, mormon attention whore.

It's mystifying to me too. I don't follow Beck's broadcasts, but it just seems like he took cuckservatism far too seriously. It's like we've got this doughy old crybaby who thinks he's the republic's stalwart against Tyrannotrump.

He's severely mentally ill and isn't getting the treatment he desperately needs. It's really as simple as that.

Don't like him?

Stop giving this guy attention.

Completely forget about him. Nothing hits harder.

Wanna troll Beck, vote for huwhite Christmas in his twitter poll

twitter.com/glennbeck/status/811029785958842368

(heiled)
HELLO RATO

I mean he looks like a normal person until he opens his mouth and nothing but absolute nonsense comes out of it.

How many semi-major/major political figures did we meme into insanity exactly?

Shekels Shapiro, David French, Rick Wilson, Kurt Echenwald, and Glenn Beck that's all I can name from memory.

He went from leftist to conservative to leftist again.

Don't forget Bill Kristol

Put this into cuckchan.

She has an ugly mouth.

perfect combination. he's as big a hack as she is

Lets be frank here, Glenn Beck was insane years before we came along.

2016 Jonestein is pretty much 2010 Beck, they're both working for the same jewish masters.

And now he's bankrupt and rubbing Cheetos on his face.

Who even is his audience at this point? What kind of person would that be?

Cuck beck is so obsessed with being right he makes prediction and does his best to make them come true. His latest prediction is driving him to act this way. He predicted that the pendulum swung so hard to the right that it will swing even harder to the left next time the elections come around. He is trying his best to slow it down. His method is get a bunch of progressives on his show and cuck to them.

There is a certain point in a cultist's mind where they are proven wrong to an irrefutable way. Instead of acquiescing, they become more inspired in the idea that they are the one and only messenger of their cultish deity's truth. That they are being tested, and must stand strong. This is where we are with Glenn Beck. And it's a true downward spiral into literal insanity.

Controlled opposition has shed its mask as just plain opposition.

Cathartic but not surprising.

Paul Krugman made his twitter profile pic a happy merchant, Nate Silver completely melt down over being wrong again and again, George Will got btfo similarly to Rick Wilson but unlike Rick he knew when to give up and back down. Louise Mensch, etc.

I don't even know why the fuck the left is now associating with Glenn Beck. Do they really think this shows bipartisan effort? He's an absolute lunatic and anything he touches immediately becomes suspect in the eyes of normies.

partnering with Beck is like slam dunking your career into the garbage can.

lol at that image.

Beck is a lying, snake faggot with a kosher mark stamped on his forehead. I fucking hate him. Hopefully he dies soon.

He's not gay. He raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

Every time I see that video the idea of driving to Texas to exterminate him and his cucklings seems more reasonable.

He may not be gay but he is a faggot.

Look at those wretched cucks and cunts in the audience.

I think I saw Jason Jones get completely cucked on Joe Rogan or some other podcast once. I'm sure Joe would see he bullshit in that post that Samantha Bee made. Could we use the dying light of relevance to get Jason into a tricky interview?

Getting her own show is honestly a better deal. It doesn't make it out to be like she's inheriting someone else's project and instead something she's worked up herself.

This faggot doesn't seem to have heard of Isaiah 45: Cyrus.

This is true.

Nah. it was a boy whose cock he chopped off before raping him.

How dare you!!!
Delete that

Top kek. Beck is killing what little of his brand he has. Everyone left and right are going to make fun of him for this bullshit.

glenn once again putting words in the mouth of God

he really thinks hes some kind of holy prophet huh?

Where's the one where his hat his off and he's standing in his piss soaked jeans?

Took me a second to find it

Thank you user

If Beck can change and become a decent human being,than there is hope for the rest of the ciscum here on Holla Forums.
This is a temp proxie.save your perma bans

Shapiro handles it pretty well tbh. It helps that he's smart enough not to fight us.

Never 5get

Le Current Year man renounced le current year +1 on his show. Does that count?

Hes always been controlled opposition, all of Fox is. Hes just another Alex Jones and David Icke, they are there to keep leftists feeling satisfied with being leftists, their role is to make us look irrational and like "right wing nutballs"

Why does he fucking dress like that? I've seen the same sort of "style" in big churches. 40-50 year old men that still dress like they're 16. Do they think they look young and hip? Why?

This is the most bizarre thing I have ever fucking watched. Screaming infants in the background, insane cult leader, people crying. I'm scared pol.

lol, this guy has fallen hard and fast
He's been groveling around the media for months now just to bash Trump. He also sucked up to Zuckerberg at their recent meeting with conservatives. His TV station is failing and no one likes him…

I'm exactly the market segment someone like Glenn Beck would try to ensnare. While he had literally zero influence on me, he's had some impact on my brother's family members sadly.

One of the nicest things to come out of this entire election for me personally is how this asshat has finally taken his mask off and unveiled himself for who he really is. He has no real concern for traditional values.

JUST

Top kek.

At first I thought it was just the music being funny but holy fuck, the guy is legit fucking crazy

leld

Yeah that was freaky for real.

She's less funny than current year man. How does she even have a TV show?

I guess the only thing kikes care more about than profit is annihilating the whites?

female privilege
or she's jewish

How else does Lena Doneham have a "show"?

Why exactly is this fucker still alive, didn't he promise to off himself if Trump won?

Truth in the simplicity, next step would be to boycott anyone that advertises on his show. if it is still on the air

Looks like that fasting paid off
yep.

Is this the same Samantha Bee who rails against white people but doesn't want her children sent to a failing, black school?

archive.is/8THP1

When's the chink year of the cow?

Psychology is a Jew invention.

I ship it.

I've seen it all now

test