These are Leftists - they seek to poison random people

yahoo.com/news/greek-anarchists-claim-poison-popular-food-ahead-christmas-114246327.html

Athens (AFP) - Four prominent Greek and multinational food companies recalled goods from supermarkets Tuesday after receiving a contamination threat from anarchists.

A group calling itself Green Nemesis on Monday said it had tainted several dozen units of products by Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever and Greek dairy giant Delta.

"We have appropriated products from the main supermarket chains in the greater Athens area," the group said in a statement posted on an anti-establishment website.

"The products have been poisoned with chlorine and hydrochloric acid," it added.

Greek authorities initially said the country's anti-terror squad was looking into the case and the food safety watchdog had also been informed.

In a joint statement the multinationals said the recall was "a preventative measure".

Delta took the same step, saying it regretted the damage inflicted on producers "and all of Greek society".

The self-styled anarchists said they had laced Unilever's Caesar salad sauce and tomato sauce as well as Coca-Cola and Nestle drinks. Delta milk was also said to have been contaminated.

"The operational aim is to sabotage the above companies, forcing them to fully withdraw their products for two weeks," the group said, declaring that they would return the allegedly tainted goods to store shelves between December 22 and January 5.

Green Nemesis made a similar claim in 2013, forcing two multinational companies to recall products.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zeUGk
youtube.com/watch?v=_MDDGy0eOTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to solve this problem.

1. Call their bluff.
2. Don't remove the food from the store.
3. If anyone gets sick from it, arrest every anarchist involved directly and indirectly and shoot them.

This is why everything liberals do fails.

I can already say those are some enviromental commies

It just shows you where WE are in relation to where THEY are.

They are no better than the mooslums that they want to let flood our nations.
With one hand they seek to be kind to the poor hungry slimy invader…but will find it fit and normal to attempt to kill their own people by giving them a painful poisoned death.

I don't wish something like this on any innocent person on this earth.
This story needs to be used to draw parallels between the left and the right.

Fuckin leftypols are just like these fucks.

they want to kill random people
(((you))) want to kill entire groups of people

pick 1

checked

Has there been anything contaminated actually found? They could very likely have just made the claim, expecting it to damage the companies without having to do any work. This could also be the scheme of a rival corporation or rival investor, trying to game the stock markets. Do we have names of the people who made the threats? If we dox them and dig, we might find something interesting.

I don't want to kill anyone. I am not a deranged fuckwit asshat.

When you learn the truth, you'll want to kill.

Archive you faggot

Well if they wanted to damage the companies they would just have to get the company to openly pander to the left or seem to openly pander to the left, every company that has done that so far has lost stock dramatically.

no my friend.

I know who they are. I don't even want to kill them. We must have peace with them. They must understand that they must go back.

its time again.

Gather round

my ass…

looks like a good ole "bomb threat" situation – why place the bomb when merely the threat will cause chaos, eh?

archive.is/zeUGk

Well actually anarchy is not left, you can't have social programs and help the poor, dumb and sick in an place where there is no organization. But then again those people are fucking retards so maybe they believe it's possible

The kikes do not want peace, they'll sign a peace treaty while stabbing you in the back.

If they wanted to poison people why would they tell anyone? They're just stirring shit.

They know they don't have the internal structure necessary to succeed if they actually went active like that.

with hydrochloric acid huh?

The same stuff people add to pools?
Or stomach acid?

It can definitely burn you when pure or if you inhale vapors, but I don't think it would make a good poison. I remember a kid purposefully dropping some on his hand in lab to show that it wasn't even that bad. Bluff.

Actually, the first social programmes and charities were Christian religious orders. I'm not advocating for a stateless society but the state isn't the only organisation capable of such things.

What's your point?

Fuck off skinwalker.

There was an user on cuckchan a few weeks ago that announced he was going to start poisoning food at halal supermarkets in his city (so the Muslims would chimp out).

Didn't seem like that bad of an idea desu.

There is a screencap from cuck/pol/ from way back where some guy from Bongland would pick up pork and ham and simply put it in the halal product isles, forcing entire rows of food to be removed and replaced to a point where the supermarket issued a statement begging him to stop doing it as it was putting them in the red.

Go

back
to

reddit

muslims sure are fucking sensitive.

I like that idea, also your numbers.

Judging by their statement of intent I think they wish to simply do economic harm to a couple of large corporations with an added shock value component.
Little do they realise that other groups with different goals could do the same thing without any prior threat and perhaps do untold damage to the public.

Not 100% but i'm pretty sure there's some prayer they can say over food which makes it halal to eat or something like that.

Wouldn't that melt the containers.

You have a very skewed picture of what acid is.

bump

To be fair, it really depends on the concentration. Sulfuric is practically non-corrosive in a pure form, but becomes extremely corrosive when diluted to a lesser concentration. That's why you never ever run your hand under water after an acid burn. It will just make it worse. Neutralize the acid first, kiddos.

Police have a duty to protect people and companies would retract their products rather than have someone get hurt and get slapped with a negligence lawsuit and bad pr.

Every anarchist involved can already be arrested for terrorism

I'm guessing ordinary muzzies don't know what the prayer is, or are very fussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MDDGy0eOTo

its time
its time
for the big giveaway

put on the mask

The goal is to crack down on ALL anarchists. Those shitstains deserve it.