NYDN writer (((Gersh Kuntzman))) advocates for anti-white terrorism

Assassination of Russian Ambassador Andrei Karlov was not terrorism, but retribution for Vladimir Putin’s war crimes

archive.fo/krmoz
twitter.com/GershKuntzman/status/811235909484081153
archive.fo/6z2bc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kvn5V
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
archive.is/R4uHy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. This filthy kike is starting to back track a little bit.

This is the guy who wrote the article about how shat himself in fear after firing a gun, btw.

Someone link the clip, it's one of the best things TRS has ever done.

Oh shit, it's that faggot again.

What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

archive.is/Kvn5V

(((Logic)))

OY VEY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ANUDDA SHOAH

This faggot's recounting of firing an AR never fails to make me chuckle. Heavens help him if he fired a .308. A 2 3/4" 12ga shell would probably kill him.

More quality journalism from (((Gersh Kuntzman)))

> nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
> archive.is/Kvn5V

What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

Follow up:
> archive.is/R4uHy
To gun lovers, you can't even have an opinion on assault rifles — unless it's theirs. Here's the proof

OY VEY GOYIM

Man i am sick of these double crossing, all sides playing Kuntz, man.

oh not this nigger

Europe is kill.

That's horseshit. I may be a proud gun owning Burger, but even I know that the laws can vary wildly and the standard that comes to mind is being a member in good standing at a gun club. Bringing a gun into Europe isn't even as difficult as I thought it would be so long as it's for a "valid" reason like a competition or a guided hunt.

Anyone have the image connecting the assassin to being Jewish?

I have the video.

"Oh dear it was loud and it sounded like a cannon. It scared me I stepped all over my piss clams." - Gersh Kuntzman

LOUD LIKE A BAWMB

I hate this term because it isnt descriptive enough, but the nu in nu-male seems to mean neutered in this case. What a massive faggot.

isnt that the jew who lied about shooting an AR-15 bruised his shoulder and gave him PTSD? lmao how would even kill somebody?

Checking these digits.

Jews, everyone.

With his experience with guns, mental instability and approval of terrorist attacks should he be on some kind of list?

GershCumtsman

So will attacks on Kikes like Gersh Kuntzman be retribution Israel's war crimes in Palestine?

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Great digits, shit post. Read the tread faggot.

Holy shit, what a fucking faggot. Jews hold it against the rest of the world that nobody fought their battles for them when Germany got tired of their shit and fought back. Always bitching about how the Germans didn't overthrow Hitler, even after they got the US, USSR and UK to do their bidding. It's weaponized whining. It actually makes my head hurt now to read Jewish writing because it's so completely whiny, and they never take responsibility for anything that they do. Even their own security is the job of the goyim to provide.

Isn't this the same kike who wrote an article about how shooting an AR-15 left him traumatized?

Captcha: FgtQow