youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtu.be/a_ZGoPUErmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ucEoEgPg-JI
youtube.com/watch?v=s88hmJ_osjY
youtube.com/watch?v=mlY3mdjD4wc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsifal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you sliding?

No they are cucks. Haven't you been paying attention to the news?

We were probably all "Germanic" at one point, long, long ago. "Germanic"

Those are not real Germanics, those are hollow shells with Judaised souls.

I think the "Proto-Indo-Europeans" (original Aryans) who conquered from Scandinavia to India left their purest legacy with Germanics.

Yes. Upon the return of Hitler-Kalki, according to Miguel Serrano and Savitri Devi, the world will be cleansed.

Notice the swastika on Thor's belt

Listening to the avatar is like listening to a voice from the heavens

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

This. They are raised by allied teachings to become "like them" and one sad look toward Britannia should suffice for anyone to see that there is no difference in the suffering.
Have some Herrmansdenkmal.
youtu.be/a_ZGoPUErmQ

Germany today in many places is basically Little America, with ugly skyscrapers, pop music, materialism, etc.. There is nothing truly Germanic to be found in such places other than purely biologically/physically, and even in that respect they are inferior to their ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucEoEgPg-JI

According to who?

It used to be but then 1945 happened and all good german men and women were killed…

Does this make niggers retarded, dense and of low frequency?

Not all of them.

Auch das Schöne muß sterben! Das Menschen und Götter bezwinget,
Nicht die eherne Brust rührt es dem stygischen Zeus.
Einmal nur erweichte die Liebe den Schattenbeherrscher,
Und an der Schwelle noch, streng, rief er zurück sein Geschenk.
Nicht stillt Aphrodite dem schönen Knaben die Wunde,
Die in den zierlichen Leib grausam der Eber geritzt.
Nicht errettet den göttlichen Held die unsterbliche Mutter,
Wann er am skäischen Tor fallend sein Schicksal erfüllt.
Aber sie steigt aus dem Meer mit allen Töchtern des Nereus,
Und die Klage hebt an um den verherrlichten Sohn.
Siehe! Da weinen die Götter, es weinen die Göttinnen alle,
Daß das Schöne vergeht, daß das Vollkommene stirbt.
Auch ein Klaglied zu sein im Mund der Geliebten ist herrlich;
Denn das Gemeine geht klanglos zum Orkus hinab.

English:

Even the beautiful must perish! That which overcomes gods and men
Moves not the armored heart of the Stygian Zeus.
Only once did love come to soften the Lord of the Shadows,
And just at the threshold he sternly took back his gift.
Neither can Aphrodite heal the wounds of the beautiful youth
That the boar had savagely torn in his delicate body.
Nor can the deathless mother rescue the divine hero
When, at the Scaean gate now falling, he fulfills his fate.
But she ascends from the sea with all the daughters of Nereus,
And she raises a plaint here for her glorious son.
Behold! The gods weep, all the goddesses weep,
That the beautiful perishes, that the most perfect passes away.
But a lament on the lips of loved ones is glorious,
For the ignoble goes down to Orcus in silence.

Wagner's music is like something conjured from the depths of the Germanic soul

I'm Mexican and have a grandfather that was half German. I hate all these mestizos around me and want to go where my real Aryan brothers are.

These images hurt my soul something fierce.

"The Wild Chase", painting of Wotan, 1889 (year of Hitler's birth).

This painting announced his arrival.

Webm is gaudy, but they were actual people.

I wonder what he is thinking about.

Nostalgia for Hyperborea

We are Prometheus
Man did not use the fire against us
We lit ourselves on fire
To scathe, to burn, to incinerate
Our creation

You'll never grow up as a Hitler Youth

Pre-Viking Age helmet reconstruction from Sweden.

germanic race my ass, you fucked up the Roman empire.
Latin master race reporting in.

Feels bad, but it can make a comeback.

But, anyway.
Have some "subhuman".

"As long as there are humans living on earth, will the battle between the subhuman and the human be a historical recurrance.
No matter how far we can see back in the past, this battle against the nations, led by the Jew, is a natural part of living on this planet.
One can be reassured to come to the conclusion that this battle of life and death is a law of nature, just as the battle of the plague bacterium against a healthy body is one."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

Just like the night that rises against the day, how light and shadow are eternal foes, the worst enemy of man, ruler of earth, is man, himself.

The subhuman, this apparently biologically similar creation of nature, with hands and feet, a kind of brain, with eyes and mouth, is something fundamentally different.
A brood with humanoid facial features, but mentally and spiritually lower than any animal.

Inside this creature there is a gruesome chaos of wild, unbridled passions: nameless desire of destruction, primitive covetousness, the most unveiled form of baseness.

Subhuman – nothing more!

"Because not everything that bears the countenance of a human is the same."
Woe be him who forgets about this!

All that this earth possesses, great works, thoughts and arts - the human has thought it up, created it, and completed it.
He devised and invented, for him, there was only one goal: Work his way up to a higher state of being, to redesign the inadequate, to replace the unsatisfactory with something better.

From this, culture grew.
From this sprang forth the plow, the tool, the house.
From this, man became social, came family, came folk, came the state.
From this, man became virtuous and great.
From this, he rose above far above all other creatures.
From this, he became next to god!

But the subhuman also lived.
He hated the works of others. He raged against it, secretly as the thief, openly as the detractor - the murderer.
He consorted with his own kind.

The beast summoned the beast.
Never did the subhuman keep the peace, never was he placid.
This is because he needs the twilight, the chaos.
He dreaded the light of cultural progress.

To preserve himself, he required the swamp, the pits of hell, but never the sun.
And this underworld of the subhuman found its leader: - The enternal jew!

He understood them, he knew what they wanted. He nurtured their most vulgar desires and passions, he let loose a horror upon mankind.

It started in historical times,with the extermination of the Persians, the celebration of Purim, the first glorification of organized mass murder.
75 000 aryan persians fell victim to jewish hatred. Even today, the jewry celebrates this deed of horror as their greatest "religious feast".

Eternal is the hatred of the subhuman toward the radiant figures, the bearers of light.
Eternally the demise of the western world is looming from the deserts.

Eternally, in distant steppes, the powers of desctruction congregate.
Eternally Attila and Genghis Kahn collect their hordes of huns, to race through Europa, a living apocalypse, leaving fire and death, rape, murder and consternation in their wake.
So that the world of light, and knowledge of thousandfolds, the powers of progress and human excellence shall sink back into the abyss of the primal state.

Eternally is this the will of the subhuman:
That, when there shall be desert again, where, just now, the radiance of sublime enlightenment inventively illuminated the darkness, then his final goal would be achieved.
Chaos.

Thus, there has been the struggle between those opposing poles that raged for millennia, under terrible, unpredictable laws.
Forever will be there a Genghis Kahn, a new Attila who tears open the gates of Europa, who only knows one thing: The complete annihilation of everything beautiful!

Today, the embodiment of this will of destruction is known as Bolshevism!
But this Bolshevism is not a modern phenomenon! It is neither a product of our current day, nor is it an innovation in the context of human history.
It is as old as the existence of the jew himself.

Its forerunners are named Lenin - Stalin.

"There will be the bloody decapitations of the leaders of a people, who then are cast into the statist, into the economic, the cultural, the mental, the spiritual and the corporeal slavery.
The rest of the people, through countless acts of miscegenation robbed of their values, degenerated - and in the historically short passing of centuries one will only merely remember if these people once existed."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

Nothing wrong with Italians.

The liberation of Germany must be one of /our/ main goals. They have suffered too long. We must save them.

I have a great grandfather who was an injun… do I pass the p8l test?

I seriously want to die sometimes.

Rome was a monstrosity like the US today

nothing is wrong with Spaniards either

You aren't white user deal with it.

Are you one of the 10% of Mexicans (white)?
The picture makes me unsure.

Heyo?

Rule over your countrymen as their rightful overlord. We can't take you.

That makes you 88% white, so I would say yes.
Plus injuns aren't as inferior as other races.

do you ever see a beauty like that and not want to fuck her hard and make her preggo, just bc you can't stand the idea of despoiling such magnificence?

No

You look so angry, lad.

Serrano couldn't reveal everything. So if you've read his stuff and researched on your own, you should know that our mainstream chronology is bullshit, even the "we-wuz-kangz"-white history because it is based on the same faked artifacts. So there goes your India…

If you think that the movement in Germany died with the Third Reich and they're all inferior now, then you definitely should stop listening to Wagner, because the memory of the blood is weak in you, maybe non-existent.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is this supposed to be an attempt at disrupting the consensus?

omg, that picture looks like something from a dream.

Follow your dreams, user

goddamn i love this painting

Gloria Claudio!

Pregnancy is what women are for. It only despoils her in the oldest sense of the word despoil that you take her as yours, though it's obviously a problem if you're already married, she's already married, you're a nigger or a kike, or she's your cousin.

No one has even come close to the Gods though, they're primordial, eternal, unreachably high. It is good to strive to reach them though, even if it leads to your demise.

Is that why they lost two world wars and are sucking Mohammeds dick now?
:^)

not going to look that way after you preggo her. imagine her all purple and veiny and sweaty and fat… that's what you'll do to her

no, womyn are for servitude. that could also mean fun or cleaning house or making me a sammich… or making me a babby, too. But, yeah, wives are for babbys mistresses are for fun, i guess

i swear they didn't make them like that when i was growing up

technically they lost those wars to other anglo-saxons, but whatevs…

you mean raped and pillaged – the weak should fear the strong

whenever I hear this I just think mexicans and people that used to be europeans before shitskins raped the fuck out of them…

wew

Culture thread?

faggot

double faggot

edgy faggot

jewsih d/c faggot

1/10 you made me answear

wew Holla Forums, you're not even trying anymore
>>>Holla Forums

Anglo-Saxon m8. Biggest empire, most technological and scientific breakthroughs. Though we have been ruled by kikes for centuries, our achievements outshine all others.

ok, I'm leftypol, you caught me schlomo

Maternal or paternal side?

what's the difference?

I'll accept an injun great-great grandfather on your maternal side. Not a corrupted Y-chromosome, however.

Actually removing even one European subculture damages white people as a whole. If Hitler won and only Germans existed in Europe, it would be Europistan by now, because Germans have a strong self-destruction fetish.

Luckily German flaws are counterbalanced by nations around them, and their strengths are enhanced. White people are greater than the sum of their parts.

White people are strong because we have dozens of small nations competing with each other for the best inventions, vying for power and stabbing each other in the back, yet merging together when faced with outside threats.

It's why China sucks, it's a bureocratic wet dream, a "unified culture". Africa sucks for a similar reason, because they are worse than the sum of their parts.

Father's side.
I guess I'm a nigger now. Umm, I will drink some mouthwash and rape someone later then
:^)

That just makes my cock harder.
I would do that to her again, and again, and again, and an umpteenth more times, let's see how many she can push out.

user, your post is one of the most retarded things I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

You would have been a piece of subhuman garbage regardless.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Yes, see

people should be banned for circular reasoning

GAAAYYYYYYY

Quit pushing this meme, it's a 4cuck shill meme designed to make you hate all Germans Same with "all the good German blood went to America/Brazil/whatever".

Go home Schlomo >>>/4cuck/

Triggered shitskin/anglo detected.

WELL MEMED

Tbh he's right and you've not got any argument against it

Stop stealing oc you faggot alberto

He never made any argument, he just made it clear that my post triggered him.
Go eat nigger cum out of your mothers anus.

Well memed.

He didn't need to, you said he was wrong then he asked why to which you didn't reply. So you're the one needing to show an argument

wish you would just figure out how to make original videos rather than downloading other peoples oc then uploading it to your channel for views and ad revenue tbh……

We have pretty boobanimals.

Nobody fought harder than the germans, but they lost. The world will never be the same and we'll never see the german worldview come into existance. For better or for worse, this is the anglo-american age.

American/Australian maybe

Good thinking there Schlomo, that's how you gaslight the goyim, 0.10 shekels have been deposited in your account.

I literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

So the age of the Jew?

Remember Weimar.
Germany bounced back from that, too.

You have 5 seconds to tell me why this thread isn't just white girl fetishists LARPing.

kys kike

You cannot kill ideas.
But you can kill yourself.

This.

CTR >>>/out/

Whatever you say beaner.

Wait do you think Germany in WWII would allow any other nation/culture to exist once they became dominant?

There would be influence, sure, but I doubt nazi influence on any culture would be bad for that culture.

t.brown eyed olive skinned wop

Well, ask yourself if the current western culture is good or not.
But, of course culture would be preserved, for Himmlers sake alone, that old culture/mythology/occultism nerd

Holla Forums truly has fallen into LARP fantasy posting, there is nothing of this thread that is substantial, you lads are living in a dream world.

>>>/trs/

You're the real CTR here faggot.

RARE

FUCK OFF!!11

WHITE GIRLS ARE MAGIC

GAS THE KIKES

Honestly, what are threads like these going to achieve in the long run? you're just circlejerking about muh white wimin. If you want a whit wife go meet one and marry one, stop shitposting about them on here.

Okay lad.

Have another

But you've done none of that, CTR faggot

Of course we won't have the past back.
We will have something greater.

Look at the stockmarket. It is simply perfect. Nothing substantial but well everyone has their money in it.

Into the filter you go, you everyday dirt.

Did you honestly think that analogy was valid?

WTF I HATE MY OWN PEOPLE NOW

If i would give you some context: yes it is more perfectly valid that you can even derive from that statement.

Where did I say give up retard? stop posting about white mone and go meet and marry one.

You arent achieving anything by posting about it on an imageboard, you are essentially a moron

Cant understand what you're trying to say

Kek

Why talk about it when you're doing it then?

I don't like this Holla Forums any more tbh

The only thing substantial about the stock market is that it is substantially evil.

making so many spelling mistakes because its late, hope you can understand

Wew you can go back any time my man

I cannot believe how shitty you are at shilling.

Truly, one of the greatest retards of our time.
And this will be the last interaction between us, unless you get a new ID.

>8569445
try again

im confused

Im essentially agreeing with you lads, but im telling you to go out and do something about it rather than talk about it for hours while doing nothing

Stop being stupid

Something to cleanse the palate.

It is just there, and people are the fucking idiots that believe in that shit (and by that i mean the shit big banks do). So everytime it crashes they just pick out a few experts that play the blame game and everything moves on as usual.

Oh look another image from 4cuck. I won't even tell you how I know I know you browse 4cuck, but you do and you're proving it every single time. Get the fuck out britkikes.

Neck yourself.

The Indo-Europeans are confirmed to have spread their languages through conquest from Scandinavia to India. The only way the ruling class of ancient India wasn't white is if the Indo-Europeans weren't white, which would mean ancient Europe was ruled by a non-white caste, which is, of course, bullshit. Making a pretentious statement that Eurocentrism and Afrocentrism are two sides of the same coin doesn't prove anything.

Pretty decent boobs, what a shame.

People are so thick that me agreeing with their point yet telling them to shut up and do something about it means I'm 4cuck or shill

Top kek

Holla Forums is cancer

This is literally the worst thing I've ever read on here. If you were walking down my street I would kill you.

>>>/cuckchan/

And a little bit more energy as a chaser.

It's learningcode and his anti-german shills.

First, I'm going with shill; cuckchan has a particular style that you can smell on the Fresh off the Boaters that you just don't have. But spamming the thread with le Pepes is just what a shill who doesn't understand board culture either here or on cuckchan would do in a pathetic attempt to fit in. Fuck, that collection of lameness is probably what you faggots got with the UN cuckchan report; in your case, I'm going with some thinktank fuck rather than our typical friends at CTR or the JIDF. Regardless, you should kill yourself at this very instant.

Bad argument

Bad formatting, didnt read

You both have no arguments

No, that would be Anglos, sadly.
Just look at the pyrrhic victory they achieved.

Germany is tiny and fought continent sized nations.
What was their excuse?

No need to answer, though.
That's in the past. I consider all "eternal anglos" and to be non British.
The country is full of kikes and shitskins, after all.

I hope so. I can't believe there are people so twisted that they think the side that would've removed all Jewish influence would result in the same mess we're in now.

These people should be gassed; I don't care how red pilled they are.

>tfw you're an obvious >reddit spacing outsider who makes no attempt to fit in and doesn't lurk before posting.
gg no re

Thanks lad

Really makes me think.

Kek, you're even posting these Pepes in temporally sequential order you unbelievably huge faggot. If you had any idea what an ass you are making of yourself, you wouldn't make such a huge ass out of yourself.

you are quite an attention whore, aren't you?

Everyone loves a well-placed (you), user

>reddit spacing
>>>/cuckchan/

Not and argument

Not an argument

Thanks for the replies from them (you)s boys, really satisfies my lust for attention

Top kek lad, I almost posted this but then you gave me another (you)

Haha thanks.

While people are arguing. This is what I feel.

>all this >reddit spacing
are you that tripfag from earlier?

I love attention

Another (you)!

Thanks

Kek.

Truly, Aryans are the Master Race. Nobody else even comes close. Smart Jews can't hold a candle to smart Aryans.

Oh look he's back to a Pepe further down on the list again. This shit is like a nature drama.

reported

I dont really think you have the bigger picture here, lad.

I love these (you)s

Im not even reading the posts

All I see is (you)s and I love it.

Early christmas for me

this

wops are practically arabs

Need more (you)s tbh lads, I think I'm high on them, give me more.

You don't get it, do you? We love our shills. Because at the end of the day, they're our shills. You're our property. We're going to twist you up into a psychic pretzel and turn you into a monster, kike. The more you try to shill us, the more our hatred for shitskins and musloids and niggers will creep into your mental vocabulary, until one fine spring day you blurt out something so impolitic that all your friends start to shun you. The internet is a sort of machine-mediated telepathy, and right now, you're reading my words with your own voice that exists inside your head. We're going to turn you into a monster. And when that day comes, whatever racial handicap led you to willingly and gleefully shill around these parts, well, you'll realize what a disfigurement it is and that you will bear it like leprosy for the rest of your living days. And as for us, here? We'll just keep on shitposting.

reported.

Tbh you lads really have bad reading comprehension and constantly create these kinds of fantasy threads, it's embarrassing to see how deluded you lot have become the past few months.

All I want is for you lads to relise that constantly talking about doing something rather than actually doing it doesnt achieve anything.

Just GO and do it rather than shitpost here all the time.

Thanks, you really are helping my addiction to (you)s

>reddit spacing

>more (you)s

Common Meme was right. These fags really worship themselves.

This

is

reddit

spacing

you

fucking

newfag

Can even make biblical things great.

tbh i dont see how you lads cant see that you're living in a LARP reality, the fucking thread compares humans to gods for fucks sake.

It's a fucknig joke.

That's exactly what he's doing. Line breaks are used to break paragraphs or large chunks of greentext.

sentances.

aren't.

paragraphs.

You also betrayed the fatherland in favor of jewish interests. To be proud of England after that event takes some strong self deception.

>reddit spacing

I do that because nobody wants to read a massive body of text, it looks autistic as fuck.

Get over yourself, you're moving off the fact that you aren't achieving anything, you just talk about doing things rather than actually doing them

You genuinely have no arguments

Thanks for the (you)s though.

And there is another thing that the shills here do not understand my crazy anime girl posting faggot user, it works like the holographic principle. Everything their masters tell them to shill for is an indirect link to their interests and the level at which they are doing it, and what derives from that.

You're an egomaniac and fuck off isn't an argument. fugure it out chaim.
nice >reddit spacing

More

This. It's not true for all humans, but here, we are like gods in larval form. We came from the realms above to witness and participate in a very special, very strange time in history. We're surrounded by people who try to dim our light and hold us back from our divinely-appointed destiny, but to no avail; it's encoded in us, right down to our DNA, to transcend the limits imposed by the consensus of this planet and smash our way right back into the heavens themselves, leaving a more easily-tred path in our wake so that the less mighty can follow. Heil victory!

You're right, but I doubt any new information is available from that one single faggot.

I doubt he's saying anything new.
At all.
Even remotely.

reported.

Germanics aren't a race. They're a sub-group of the European/White race.

Kek. They think they're the big fish around here. They can't even perceive the size of the Big Guys; nobody gets in their cars for the express purpose of smashing bugs against the windshield, yet nevertheless you crush them into paste and most of the time don't even notice the dead.

Ancient India never existed. Their history was invented by (((the British))) to first create and then open them up for world trade and tourism.

The basis for this invention was our Germanic past though, which was purged from our historical chronology by the Church. Most of this stuff happened in Europe.

Your intuition is right though. Under the assumption that our most famous (((archeologists))) have found sound evidence which then is also so alike to our Aryan Weltanschauung, it would surly be foolish not to ponder about them being Aryan tribes that lived there. But they didn't.

You should at least read the first english translated book of Anatolij Fomenko. It's a redpill of huge proportions.

Mediterranean Roman/Greek master-race reporting in.

This thread is thinly veiled nordicist d&c.

Have a nice boobanimal for this metaphor.

What do you expect from Nu Holla Forums? just look at 90% of the threads on Holla Forums right now, they're nothing but LARP retardation designed to make people argue with one another.

Please look at yourself in a mirror dude

I couldn't even warrant him with a response for that very reason, I get called a shill for telling people that thy're wasting time talking about LOTR tier nonsense while they post LOTR tier nonsense all thread.

I'm so tired, I need to go to bed.

Terrible thread lads, sort your life out instead of playing dungeons and dragons on an imageboard.

Really, really creepy lusting after "Nord" women in this thread. Are you all wogs or something?

By the way, I really need to get to redrawing alll of these with semitic robes.
Bure messianic beoble, and all that :-DDD

Take this rare before bed. Night you wops.

germanics were a load of uncivilized, neurotic brutes who only intended to destroy their neighbors to feed their own tribal narcissism

Which mirror? Everything I can see in my apartment is a mirror, reflecting my own brain's sensory interface and the impressions which are made upon it. I think that image is perfectly apt. We paint our halos and wings on as memes until we grow into them through long and arduous trials of spirit.

Your Aryan brothers? You're not our brother, you're a mestizo mongrel yourself. Don't ever come to Europe.

I'm not germanic, so why would i care about your circlejerk.

If your god is a black dick, yeah probably.

Wagner Parsifal - Verwandlungsmusik (Transformation Music) from Act 1
youtube.com/watch?v=s88hmJ_osjY

Sergiu Celibidache "Karfreitagszauber" Parsifal
youtube.com/watch?v=mlY3mdjD4wc

The story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsifal