Kong: BBC Island's director had a twitter meltdown over Cinemasins video

Geg
archive.is/2qb5I

This is Dan Harmon levels of meltdown. His handlers need to find a way to keep him from losing his shit every time he encounters something he doesn't like.

video for tl;dr version

Cinema Sins are shit though. They're the movie critic equivalent of "lol you made a typo. Argument dismissed".

he's pure reddit shit but hey, if he pisses of hollywood kikes I guess he's at least a tiny bit ourguy

Why would they let this neckbeard direct a Metal Gear movie?

He's just a retard. Holla Forums is a pretty retarded board though, he might fit right in.

The director is a cunt but he's right about CinemaSins. They used to watch movies before making fun of them but now it's clear that they only watch the trailer and fast-forward the entire movie. Also their TFA video was awful (and probably paid by Disney).

go back to your SJW containment board
>>>Holla Forums

I hate Cinema Sins though.

who doesn't

So he says factually correct things that leftists freak out about, yet have no argument against?

I was ready to hate him but he's actually making some good points about how disingenuous Cinema Sins is. They don't even analyze themes or touch on any other artistic merits of a film other than to point out minor flaws. Also, the fucking dinging sound kept me from ever becoming a fan of the series.

yes

He's still an autist for breaking his ass over a comedy channel. I hate cinemasisns because it's reddit comedy but people do understand that it's supposed to be like a mocking analysis, right? Because I think they don't.

Why though? it's tedious and annoying.

This is what they like

fruntp BTFO, is he /ourgay/?

Somebody's assblasted

Every fucking time.

What a fucking loser.

Reminder that Jordan created the show called You're the Worst, aka, the show with literal cuckoldry in it.

Wrong, he just directed some episodes, the show was created by another guy.

He's actually making legit points. Cinema Sins is trash.

He's a producer for it, nigger.

This nigger thinks too highly of himself, he made a shit action movie for quick bucks and now he thinks his movie will be remembered. Its already forgotten thanks to the next batch of shitty action movies.
Fucking god no besides, the games are better movies anyhow

kys

Niggers look like apes

Always wanted to like them but damn near every video has thinly veiled and sometimes not so thinly veiled SJW shit in it.

But cinema sins is shit. This and Game theory are the typical clickbait style videos that is popular on youtube for normies to chew up. That and drama videos that are more cancerous than TMZ. At least TMZ talks about actual celebrities. Who cares about what e-celeb drama is going on? Youtube will likely die in 2-3 years with so many of the stupid decisions it's making.

Anything they don't like is related to Trump now.

It's hilarious. They can't even make one retort without referencing Klumpt. Pure autism and obsession.

Why would you want to like an person who makes money by hating on everything? think for yourself sheep

Who can blame them with today's movies?

Cinema sins is a piece of shit channel and everyone who thinks is funny probably also likes Rick and Morty and many other pretentious forms of "comedy." Cinemasins should've been one video, not a single channel. It's just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking, okay, I get it, funny if you do it once. But an entire channel out of doing this? This ain't fucking funny anymore. It's just pretentious.

see

He may be an autist, but cinemasins deserve it, so I don't care.

CinemaSins and I Hate Everything are bottom of the barrel film criticism, they deserve to be trashed. Imagine consistently shitting on easy targets like Birdemic or Saving Captain Alex etc. for being cheaply made but defending true mediocrity like La La Land or Baby Driver. Normalfags will yuck it up at 'The Room' and then go and call Tarantino films art, they deserve directors to call them out on their idiocy

Liberals really do have a mental illness.

The faggot director is butt hurt that someone comically nitpicked his shitty movie and goes on a rant saying he isn't MAD but he'd smash a nail through his dick. What he should have done was gone through it and said where exactly they were wrong about his stuff. You know…Make an argument. This fucking queer even has the audacity to say "…makes compelling and well written arguments" while offering none of his own. I don't watch Cinemasins or whatever the channel is called so I have no idea what the dude said about King Kong. All I can see here is that this director is a butt hurt little bitch flying off the handle because someone made fun of his shitty movie.

t. Cinema Sins

Every time I finish watching a movie I check if cinemasins has made a video about it.
Probably the only YT channel I check on sort of regularly.
I don't base my criticism off of it and I don't sperg around telling people left and right "watch/don't watch this movie because cinemasins gave it X number sins". After reading up on goofs and trivia, I look at CS's video for extra laughs.
Nobody in their right mind would take cinemasins as serious criticism.
With that said, I unironically like cinemasins. Sue me, IDGAF.

Your reddit gave me aidscancer

Funny how never having been on reddit and having been on the internet since before you were even born makes me a redditor.

Oh gawd go back I beg you.

Nah, I think I'll stay. Maybe I'll give aidscancer to some more underageb& faggots like you so I'll kill your cucked generation off this board for good.

oh gawd your reddit and your finland is too much

He makes great points though, Cinema as well as Gaming Sins (who I assume are both managed by the same people) are complete and utter garbage.

kys

It's been already stated earlier, but it's meant to be satirical nitpicking. Funny or mot, it's their intention. If anyone is taking it seriously, then they're petty for having their ego shattered.

From the director's tweets you can tell that he's a person who likes to laugh at others, but not at himself.

BUT user GEN Z IS THE MOST REDPILLED GENERATION

Who's surprised?
The guy looks like this
I'd preemptively counter jihad this bastard if I ever saw him on the street.

You know, he's actually making some really good points here.
Did any of you anons actually read what the guy said or did you read the title and begin shitposting?

Honestly, find me worse. Obviously you could point to autistic stuff like CinemaSnob/Nostalgia Critic but even that is amusing in an ironic sense. At least there is an attempt at wit and charm instead of just deadpan down the nose snark.

It's not really satirical if you are doing it earnestly with no satire. That's just a cop-out for when people call you on your shitty videos. Vogt-Roberts does seem like a soft touch and not one for banter, but I will always applaud e-celebs being told to sit down and shut the fuck up by professionals.

It's because he threw a 'ZONALD ZUMFFF' in there. But apart from that, he is correct, e-celeb cunts deserve to be shat on by directors, actors and producers they will never ever be, even if they are shitty ones like Jordan Vogt-Roberts.

You're not in your hugbox right now, m8.

Haha. kys

Had me until that part.

oh Holla Forums

Whatever pretense he had for not being angry was thrown out of the window when he made a Trump comparison. It doesn't matter whether you love or hate Trump personally, but usually when public figures talk about him, its in such a caustic manner that its unlikely it will ever be made in a positive context.

That's a double whammy. Only reason to watch them is to sin a shitty movie people defend, but cucks being cucks, they only go down on easy targets. The Get Out video was practically him opening his asscheeks at how wonderful and worth the nigger movie was. But then he did criticize Ghost in the Shell for not having a Japanese cast and people backpedalled and overall didn't seem to like the remake.
And with the Power Rangers review, seems like the shills were out at full force, with multiple comments being I LIKED IT :) pretty much. They're A-grade idiots, but at least it's fun when the commenters get butthurt, nevermind them repeating LOL IT'S JUST SATIRE :) , so it's quite a sight.

Dude, are you fucking kidding me? That was so arbitrary and out of no where.

Is there a term for this? I see it so often in far-left circles, people living in bubbles and loud autistic people online. This whole "I don't like Thing A, therefore it is just like Thing B" with no real connection. It's like that guy who called anyone who argued with him a "barneyfag" or that guy who insists everything he hates on this board is "reddit". What would it even be called? Guilt by false association?

I know it's not just American cucks doing it, but I liked the term Literally Americans. People who abuse that word are usually mindless good goys or far-left cunts.

Fuck off, nigger.

Now I remember this fuckwit. This is the same guy that threw a twitter tantrum because he sat next to a guy browsing his supposed "alt-right" facebook feed on a plane. He peeked at a total stranger minding his own business on his own phone and tried to online shame (with photos and videos) the guy for wrong-think.

why though?

I thought you just posted that to make a point

I hate to have to "defend" cinemasins, but it's clear you only view the thumbnails and fast-forward the video. There's no way you can autistically nitpick 14-18 minutes of material from the trailer and some fffwd clips alone.

Doesn't this dunecoon looking fucker want to ruin MGS also?

I hope it does well so we can get a sequel with michael cera as raiden

Jesus is that beard really that long?

How are they satire they just nitpick.

Seriously?

All boards on h8chan are Holla Forums hugboxes, including even your faggy Holla Forums.

Woah already bringing up dernald glimpf