Liberals and leftists love to rip on the 2nd amendment

Nice OC my friend, have a bump.
Can i save it? :)

Yes, please do. So I don't have to listen to more people going

"Hurr what is ur ar15 gunna do vs tanks?????????"

Don't ask, he posted here so he's fucked if you say no anyways.

bump for OC

Good stuff OP. Why the white family though?

inb4 this thread gets bumplocked because it is not news.

It's not necessarily news, but it's a very politically charged issue.

Point taken. Might I do a dump of /k/ related content here that Holla Forums would find useful?

The fucking nigger mods bumplocking religion and literature threads are disgraceful.

Religion discussions devolve pretty quickly.

Some of the religion is obvious D&C, and called for. There are some people that do want an honest and open discussion on religion, but the threads are easy targets for shills. Mods don't usually read threads to figure out wtf is going on, so they just nuke the whole thing.

Also, /k/ dump. I'm the OP from the guns of Holla Forums threads that have the same issue with bumplock/deletion as this guy will probably have.

*and deletion is called for

I should stop sucking cocks.

I'm going to go slightly out there because I can.

This is a troll image that got mixed in. Sorry guys, ignore this one.

Vincent van Gogh fuck yourself eloquently made the same point as me in a slightly different way. That dude knows what's up

Yeah.

Man I really gotta sort my pics out.

What the fuck kind of liberal nonsense is that closing sentence?

It's true. Anybody who wants to have a serious discussion about the prospect of a violent revolution needs to understand the danger the vacuum of power creates.

Right off the bat you're guaranteed mass starvation, death in the tens/hundreds of thousands, indeterminately long power outages, humanitarian crisis'

Also the threat of foreign governments interfering in the conflict through their intelligence agencies.

And lastly, the possibility of an undesirable/unintended group taking center stage above and beyond the anti-government rebels (IE: Something like ISIS, or a militant BLM type movement, for example).

If you love your country, a peaceful revolution is the safest way to precipitate government reforms, and should always be thoroughly explored before guns are drawn.

Let me boil this down a bit. You can win the war, but you must also win the peace.

Religion? Fuck debating it here, it will only hurt us. That's the central fracture point exploited by D&C shills.
The self-improvement, literature etc. threads though, that's mods being fags - or worse.

Oh, the poor fags and gypsies!

Quite the contrary. Christianity has had a deeply intertwined embrace with the rise of the Western Tradition. I would argue an inextricable one. Christianity's influence helped grow the West into one of the world's great historical cultures by the 20th century.

Conversely, there is also a linear correlation to the decline of the West, and it's departure from the one Living God and Christian virtues.