German Cops Release Suspect In Berlin Truck Disaster

This is just breaking news right now played on MSNBC and Fox News. German police have just released the suspect who mowed down and killed 12 people in Berlin. The man was apparently in the passenger cabin of the truck and it was pretty clear he was in it.

Way to go Germany. If it's found out he really was in the truck, then you'll officially surpass Sweden as the most cucked nation in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20161220/live-police-search-berlin-biggest-asylum-centre-christmas-market-attack
archive.is/AlwkH
archive.is/VvtCV
archive.is/oe1Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their newest attempt at obfusticating mudslime terrorism is to be too incompetent to figure out who did it apparently.

You even trying?

thelocal.de/20161220/live-police-search-berlin-biggest-asylum-centre-christmas-market-attack
does sound like they let suspect go due to lack of evidence

archive.is/AlwkH
OP is a lazy newfag so here's sauce.

Like I said, it was litally breaking news, got announced around 10 min ago. Articles will be coming out shortly.

archive.is/VvtCV

You a moron? Check the other thread. Technically, this thread might not need to exist, however.
Also, in the truck there was the dead pole and one other guy. Is this that guy, is this the only person who could've been driving the car that they just let go?

This, saging this possible slide thread until OP provides source.

a croat friend of mine said that it was a mud who took a polish man who went to get a drink's truck

Too late with the sage schlomo. The info was already in the current attack thread as well.

archive.is/oe1Bg

I do not fear hell for I have seen Merkels Germany.

If they destroy us they won't stop with us they will continue to wipe out every single white country on this planet.

Come and see what horrors lie ahead in your future.
If a Merkel spawns in your country you have to take one for the team while you can ok? Do not let her become as powerful as we did.

It's gonna be great if this fucker wasn't involved in this attack, but is part of an unrelated cell who then goes onto to snackbar. I can see it happening now. With the Year of the Fire Cock looming, I can see it happening as well.

It probably was him.

Then why didn't you post it yourself?

wew

Isn't it a shame when dead Polaks keep hijacking your truck to mow down innocent people and force you to watch the carnage from the passenger seat?

There is no brakes on the marxists truck.

They don't even bother hiding it anymore. We're at the point I'd be barely surprised if they outright admitted to it.

Retire into America, and arm yourselves, if you do not possess the means to fight back. Otherwise, just what the hell are you waiting for? The line was crossed long ago.

test