Iran never signed the US-Iran nuclear deal

Iran never signed the US-Iran nuclear deal

archive.is/lDxQs

What?

So was this just an excuse to ship hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran or is there even something far more sinister at play here?

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So Obama accomplished absolutely nothing as President. What a waste of eight years.

king nigger once again proves too stupid to force the kikes' memes. He is supposed to be the one cucking, not getting cucked. What a fucking ape.

He's done so much, that his term must be nullified, for this country to go on.

Good move on Rouhani's part. Iran would be absolutely retarded to ever cooperate or agree to anything the US wants. Their sole focus should be on arming up with as many nuclear weapons as they can build.

So this means Obama gave Iran all that money on basically no legal grounds?
Disregarding how retarded this is even with the agreement.

you know full well that trump would not have been possible without eight years of obama.

not to mention all those causes abroad, like bremain, he endorsed (and damaged by doing so).

thanks, obama.

If they'd gone with a slightly more degenerate slick willy they would have been fine. I don't think shillary would have ever won unless the opponent was so shit she couldn't lose. I'm looking at you yeb. The jew overplayed their hand with king nigger and then kept doubling down his entire term.

You make that sound like a bad thing.

If you think there's even the slightest problem with that you're a neocon and don't belong here.

On one hand they're genetically different from most Arabs and they have state-funded holocaust denial documentaries. Their very existence seem to trigger Israel as well, which I applaud. They also hang fags from cranes or force them to get their dicks removed.

What are we gonna do with Iran lads? I don't feel that primal sense of "enemy" when I think about them, but they are also Muslims.

Hello midf. You're all subhuman sandniggers who worship a pedophile.

Even Jeb was a doomed failure, before Trump even stepped to the stage.

As you could tell, Ted was the clear winner, by neocuck standards. At least, until Donald came up.

It a honest question, of all the different organization and nations the US gives money to why is Iran the one to pick out? I would the 38 a billion sent to Israel would be much more alarming not to mention all the money spent arming the (((moderate rebels))) in Syria, I would say money to Iran is good investment compared to just those two.

Not to mention the Saudis

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY

Money shouldn't be going to any of them. Please quote where I said pissrael, apefrican niggers, trannies, etc should get money. I had to switch vpn servers, so I have a new ID.

Only when they actually follow the book to a T, like with Christianity.

WHAT?
Please tell me this is bullshit. How could this even be possible? Jesus Christ. I don't want to believe.

I've heard conflicting information on the money that went to Iran, that it wasn't really given to them but was in fact their own state assets held in Western banks that had been frozen.

That's correct. We did however pay them a shitload of ransom money.

In a ideal world yes
You didn't have to, with the US funding Israel so heavily I really have no problem with funding one of the few nations actually trying to resist them.

Agreed, they got a sweet deal from this. No doubt Aipac will be up Trumps administration's ass about this, pressuring him to go hard on Iran in order not to be compared to Obama.

Got a link? I hadn't heard that. Was it seized just for being iranian?

At least you're honest about it.

No, I don't have a link. That's why I was asking in here. I'm just repeating what I've heard. I don't know the truth of the matter one way or the other.

I wasn't trying to be disingenuous with my intentions.

No. I'd rather support neither, but both works, for now, until Trump becomes president, and God only knows what will happen, then.

You read like a nigger.

Didn't we want Iran to have nukes though? I've always been conflicted on this one. On one hand I want a nuke pointed straight at pissrael, but I don't want to send our boys to 'liberate' them of those weapons either.

Right now, the US is supporting Israel. Nothing can be done about that, as of now, so he's no problem with funding for a foreign opposition to them. Get it?

South Park memed king chimp into an international thief

This gives me a huge headache.

How fucking stupid are liberals? Their one victory they credited to Obama turned out to be one of the stupidest blunders in history.

I get that. I don't think any money, should be going to any shitskins. Do you think that giving money to spics is good because spic gangs try to ethnically cleanse nigger gangs in some US cities? I mean, we're giving niggers money too.

And liberals will fucking claim Obama was not only a good president, but the BEST president EVER.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think you need to stop thinking that you need to 'do something'. Let them sort themselves out.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Now the only good thing Obongo did will be countered by Israel.

Why is it good that Iran doesn't have a nuke?

Jesus, stop copying shit from /r/The_Donald.

They might use it against Israel. No Israel means the Jews stay here forever.
This is why I'm pro Israel and also why Trump is too.

It don't mattah. None a deez countries mattah.

I'm not so sure about that, since I don't think anybody else would have handled the coordinated attacks from the media as well as Trump did.
Jebito would have tried to be the bigger cuck who is above those insults and completely failed and Cruz would have made up random lies which wouldn't really work since this would have given the media to not lie in their "fact checking" for once.

wtf? i thought this was the "big deal" that was going to solidify his "legacy" – it was all a fraud?

Well it was Irans money.
The USA is illegally holding a lot of Iranian assets.

Iranians don't trust the USA, they'd never sign any agreement with the USA as they know the USA will never adhere to the terms of any agreement.

Based Iran

Can't say I like Trump's rhetoric about Iran specifically though.
He is likely to take a pro-Israel position and possibly "rip up the deal", which he has been suggesting since the beginning of the campaign.

But you just give it and use no leverage?
Yeah they got the hostages back but hell, how spineless can you be.
Obummer really is an embarrassment that will be damnatio memoriae'd after Trump shows what monstrosity hides in the swamp.

No, because they aren't effective enough to make a difference, unlike Iran.

There's not much leverage on Iran.
They've written off those assets as they don't expect to ever get them back.

This is a nation so determined to retain its independence and freedom that they would quite happily go full north korea to retain it.
They have at multiple points seriously considered burning their oilfields dry just to ensure their nation is worth nothing to anyone but them.

What said pretty much. No reason to wipe them off the map, they even let their people be practicing Christians if they want.

I'm not saying that Iran shouldn't get it, but I'm simply amazed that the US negotiators are so incompetent and dishonest.
With them having the upper hand.

Iran is Shia.
They're also in opposition to the majority of muslims who are Sunni.

For the most part with Shia if you leave them alone then they'll leave you alone.

They didn't have the upper hand.
They not only had to convince Iran that they were prepared to hand over these stolen assets, but that they actually would and it was not some sort of trap.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Iranians burnt the money soon as it landed. Just in case the yanks were trying to use it to infect them with some kinda disease.

It's a shame because he was very neutral on Israel-Palestine to begin with and wanted them to pay back the U.S money. Then he switched to the most pro-Israel platform ever, more foreign aid to Israel than any other president previously and lots of talks with Bibi and Sheldon Adelson and talks of being staunchly pro-Israel.

International "law" should not be taken seriously by anyone.

It's not even international law they're using as the justification.
The Islamic revolution resulted in the overthrow of the US puppet government.
Once that happened the USA went "These are ours now. Fuck you"

Shias generally aren't that bad because they are smart enough to create functioning states, so they don't feel the need to invade Europe for gibs. 99.9% of the mudslimes invading are sunni.

Yeah, if a hostile state has assets in our country, those should be ours now. It's fucking stupid that our government set that shit aside for forty years instead of immediately spending it. And to say the US is "illegally" holding things that belong to other countries implies that the US has to answer to a higher legal authority, which it does not. The purpose of international "law" is to convince citizens of sovereign states to kowtow to the manufactured authority of stateless cosmopolitans in New York City.

KING NIGGER BTFO

My sides are in orbit

Why would Trump want the jews to leave when he is trying to bring so many into his cabinet?

Another important factor with the Shia.
They don't believe in forced conversion. They think its immoral and doesn't count.
The complete opposite of the Sunni on that front.

Also Assad is Alawite. The Alawites are a Shia sect.
So you know. Good enough for Bashar the lion

That's one of the weirdest deal there ever was, even from fairly pro-iran crowd you hear some weird shit.
For example Washington included in the deal agreements to sell/stop boycott parts/tech for long range missiles (which is something Iran never even asked nor care since they have their domestic programs and are getting their tech via China/Best-Korea). It make no fucking sense to allow that, it's something US allies don't get (the US ITAR rules are some kafkaesque BS, you can't buy rifle scopes from a NATO country… Yet, Iranian companies can buy missiles guidance systems???)
Pro-Iran forums have often found that deal waaaaaayyyy to suspicious (as in "too good to be true") and thoroughly expect the US to not honor it or to use it as a pretense to wage war ("we tried diplomacy") or something.

they should have left him in antarctica, together with the penguins

give the man some credit, he made daesh what it is, the premier head cutters of our century. blueprint for the nwo i'm sure

My guess would be their hope was that the Iranians would adopt some US tech then they could use that as leverage on the basis of swapping over from it being too difficult.

Kill yourself

Oy vey, we better ~shore up those sanctions~~ invade Iran before the chosen land gets nuked!

that "deal" was made under order from the cabal. they need it to start a war with iran. enter trump, the "savior". uh, forget the last sentence. i don't want that shit again. still, the thought did cross my mind…. it's all too terrific. way too forged in my book…

Alawites aren't Shia, Alawites are weird. They say they're sunni, shias says they're (sort of) shias, but it's more a tactical alliance of a sort than an actual theological link, like many churches in the east are technically orthodox but still part of the Catholic church (because it meant oppression by snackbars = Pope calling for crusade).
In truth it's a mystery cult (you advance in the faith doctrine through initiation, outsdiers can't know the rituals) possibly originally a crytpo-christian thing (or something older), since they do observes some of the christians feast and practice.
Which is why the sunni and even more the Wahhabi considers them heretics (and not even shias or dhimmis), to them they only masquerade as muslims (which might actually be true).

True they're a secretive group.

From what is known of their history to outsiders it essentially consists of "Oh for fucks sake here comes the Sunni to murder and oppress us again. QUICKLY! pretend you're sunni until they fuck off"

They're probably a mix of various non-sunni groups from the area who just intermingled courtesy of all being persecuted by the sunni.

Yeah, they aren't really sunni or shia. I guess closest would be Sufis.

implying it matters if they have them or not. They could just make up the fact that they do and everyone would believe it.

The plan has always been to muster support among Americans for war with Iran by offering Iran a deal that's too good to be true then make it look like they broke the deal and can't be trusted so peace is impossible and we have to regime change.

All in here

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf

Brookings think tank. Open secret for anyone to see.

to strike only when there is a widespread conviction that the iranians were given but then rejected a superb offer—one so good that only a regime determined to acquire
nuclear weapons and acquire them for the wrong reasons would turn it down. Under those circumstances, the United states (or israel) could portray its operations as taken in sorrow, not anger, and at least some in the international community would conclude that the iranians “brought it on themselves” by refusing a very good deal.

Has israel ever signed a nuclear agreement with anyone?

Like a non-proliferation treaty or anything?