Why is Holla Forums becoming more and more hateful?

Why is Holla Forums becoming more and more hateful?

Every day I see an ever increasing number of threads telling other people to die, that they are shit simply because of the country they are born in, or that they deserve a horrible faith because of the leader of their government. You are damning yourselves. Where did the lessons of "treat others how you wish to be treated" go? I truly believe that many of you still have a lot of good within you. Maybe we can do something to this world by not conforming to its notions of hatred. I get that you're frustrated beyond belief, I know because I am too. We can't lose faith Holla Forums because the change has to start with us. We have to change. We have to be different, more loving individuals to prove that some good still remains here. I'm sorry all of this is happening to you. Maybe this is wasteful, but I had to get this off my chest. If I could restore faith to even 1 person, I know the world can move past this.

Become the best person you can be.
Try your hardest to follow some set or moral principles and not to spread hatred.
Love often and do so genuinely.

Thanks for helping me become more redpilled Holla Forums. Praise kek that we live in a time where there is an opportunity that we can all come together for a greater good.

It has to be the influence of russian bots on Holla Forums.

I too condamn the excessive hatred against other posters. we should focus on our real enemies. educate each other and be friendly.

Kill yourself newfag it's part of chan culture.

guys, relax… I got this one covered.

user its just bantz.

And frankly OP if ya' don't like this culture here of ours, you can go on and get out!

We don't want y'all type here. Y'all come in here, don't even speak the language properly and then y'all steal our dubs.

DEY TAWK OUR DUBS!

BECAUSE I WANT TO BATH IN THE BLOOD OF NIGGERS, LIBCUCKS AND SHITSKINS!!!!!

They're trying to genocide us and I'll be damned if I'll just let these sub-humans destroy our chances of surviving as a species by destroying the only kind of people that ever contributed anything to the world!

Sorry if any non-subhuman is offended by me being a dick sometimes but controlling your anger is quite hard in these times

New agey garbage. How are you any different than Moonchild Granola IV?

It's chan culture, retard. It weeds out the faggots. You sound like the media:

maybe I am. So fucking what?

Eat shit and die.
And?
Kill yourself.
Kill all jews and other nonwhites first.
Eat shit and die. Thanks to your post, I’m going to hate even more now. Because the world deserves it.

why are sagefags such homo transgender ponies?

I don't see the point of this thread. Holla Forums doesn't have a hate problem, but it seems to be infested with moralistic fags that try to define it's users as a group (possibly so we can create political consensus) because they are low effort thinkers; who need to rely on status quo to know how to think.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Moralistic 'fags' do this because they want to belong to a group of like-minded individuals. Not condoning their actions, but they are pretty understandable given the hostility toward traditional views in the west and the isolation white men experience today. I bet most people return to Holla Forums because of the sense of belonging it gives them.

same famalam

sage

Don't pretend not to be a newfag. It's embarrassing.

This is how it's always been.
下げ

:^)

Now, now, user. I always try to maintain a positive and constructive atmosphere with my posts. It is my firm beliefs that we must be kind and tolerant to each other so that we may join hands and finally rid the world of the Jews.

The weak should fear the strong. Get out if you can't handle the bantz faggot. It's part of being on a chan.