Where can I find some good resources on European No Go Zones?

Where can I find some good resources on European No Go Zones?

I am going to Italy next year and I want to avoid then fuck out of shitskins. My current plan is to stick to the northern regions, but my family want to visit as many cities as possible. How do I protect my family from stumbling on sandniggers?

Vhut? But Goy what could you possibly have against multicultural enrichment?!!

Bring one of these user.

As if I could board a commercial plane with a gun

Easy. The non-white parts in this map are, well, non-white.

I want a density map, not an "there are Muslims here" map

Google just denies me a map for this, whereas I have seen exactly what I want for the UK here before

You forgot:

I don't know of a singular resource. If you search you'll find English news stories that link back to native language news stories/police reports.

You need an official sandnigger warning device, like the Baskerville Blaster. You can buy them on ebay. They use the scent of sandniggers and turn that smell into a loud wailing, spooky sound of a transparent phantom hound, which scares the sandniggers away.

Just go to London, or Paris. Totally shariah.
I live in the sticks and it's a muzzie free zone. If they pull any of their magic carpet shit here, they will get wrecked.
Pics related.
If you want your head chopped off, I would recommend London, Manchester or Birmingham.
On the continent, Paris is full on muzzie. Also Marseille is 'allahu akbar' territory. But to get a full experience of the sand people, I'd advise going to Belguim. You will get the total 'religion of peace' experience there. Also Sweden.

unintended sage

I doubt we will be leaving Italy during the trip.

Avoiding big cities = avoiding shitskins then?

The problem in Italy (especially the touristy areas like Florence) aren't so smuch no go zones as aggressive, third world salesmen groups.

That's some pretty good cherry picking.

ireland is pretty pozzed

once upon a time that was literally correct

Good fucking luck with that.

pic rel are excerpts from a study done by the government of Vienna, curious how areas of least satisfaction and areas of high "foreign born" citizens look like color inverses of eachother.

god I hate niggers

Frog reporting

Like user said Paris is fucked Lille too, basically almost every big cities, well except Corsica because they have there own unofficial laws..
But also some small regional cities has them too.
We have been culturally enriched and we have no candidate against it.
Worst of all, lgbt and sjw movements have been spotted.
I just wish trump would just come and annex this shit country.

I also went to Manchester last year and their are some big no go zones.
Scotland and mall surrounding islands has less kebabs also.

that's exactly the kind of map I wanted, the problem is that I wanted one for the whole country, rather than a single city

cypriots are genetically levantine.

bamp for mutual interest

This seems to be the general rule for every western heavily urbanized nation.

nigger, please kill yourself.

Rural Austrian countryside contains only trace elements of non-whites.

What led this potato nigger to become a mudslime?

So when is the first march through our lands?

The thing you have to appreciate about Italy is that it would be toast without its tourism industry, this is true for many countries but it is especially true for Italy for a number of reasons. As such where possible they have a tendency to keep the key money makers free of diversity.

Florence, Pisa, Venice, Lake Garda etc. are kept clean of Saracens and high property prices keep things quite peaceful. I spent a week on the Amalfi coast earlier this year and you would never have been able to tell the country was being invaded not that far away. It was spotless and other that Western and Oriental tourists everyone was native Italian.

Avoid large cities like the plague; this is the rule anywhere in Southern/ Western Europe. If you MUST visit Rome then do so quickly, see what you need to see and leave.

VERY IMPORTANT

Italy has a gypsy problem. Never engage in any conversation or eye contact with a gypsy and don’t allow your family to do so either, if your family are soft/ naïve then you need to drill into them before the trip just how important this part is.

My family and I usually go to Italy every three years, and its usually really nice.
Stick to the smaller, lesser known cities and you'll have a really great time. It's still okay to go to the usual Pisa, Naples, Florence, Pompeii, but Rome is a shit hole.
There are so many fucking poo-in-loos its disgusting. My father was almost depressed after seeing so many shitskins in a once beautiful city.
Just three years before that, there wasn't a street shitter in sight.
I have no idea how the "refugee" bs affected these towns these past years, though.
Another nice town to see is Sorrento.
It really is beautiful down there, and i'm really worried that, if nothing is done, Muslims may actually fuck it up forever.

So Turks?

Very true. One time we were going on a subway, and an Italian woman saw we were tourists and told us to look out for gypsies, and keep our hands in our pockets on the train.

You just have to avoid any places that mention diverse neighborhoods, artists, etc. Generally, the no-go zones are in the suburbs and outskirts of a town, and the city centers are still somewhat decent (by European city standards). The further away you are from a city center, the worse it is.

Most of northern Italy is not so bad. Venice in particular is pretty clean and Italian. A lot of these cities you can just use street view on and see what the local stores are like. If they're a bunch of local stores, you're in a good neighborhood. If it's all kebab and bullshit then stay the fuck away.

The vast majority of Paris is a migrant shit hole where you'll be hard pressed to find actual French people. But the very center of the city is still pretty nice, outside of the niggers and dune coons trying to all sell you the same bullshit mass produced trinkets.

I've only been to northern Italy, but I've heard some bad things about the south from family that has been there. And I assume it's only gotten worse as they haven't been there in a few years.

Some cities are a lost cause. Berlin is horrible, the history there is absolutely amazing but I'm absolutely surprised it took Berlin this long to have a major terrorist attack. The suburbs of Berlin belong entirely to Islam and white people are rare there. Same with Paris.

Basically, if your family tries to pull some shit about wanting to say in the suburbs or outskirts of town, tell them fuck no. Best thing is you can convince them with reasons they'll agree with, like you're closer to everything, etc.

Also, look up maps of demographics of a city if you can. Staying in a white neighborhood is the difference between being able to stay out past dark or running inside before the sun goes down.

Polite sage, I saw a gypsy shitting in the middle of the street in front of the main Roman train station. The previous day, our based as fuck tour guide told us it was illegal to call gypsies gypsies or you'll get fined.

I suggest looking for private tours if your family can afford it. You will get an amazing view into what people who live there actually think.