WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN MSM ARTICLES? WHY DOES EVERYTHING ELSE GETS AUTOSAGED? FUCK YOU IMKAMPFY

WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN MSM ARTICLES? WHY DOES EVERYTHING ELSE GETS AUTOSAGED? FUCK YOU IMKAMPFY.

you really should take some time to look inward and see why this thread and by proxy, you, are a joke

Yea. Holla Forums is mostly just reactive now a days which is a shame. Just mention TRS in a thread and watch it instantly derail into pure shit. It's pretty funny.

This is a proper Christian imageboard. Get your alt right faggot abominations out.

FUCK OFF TRSHILL
:^)

FUCK OFF TRS KIKE

how do you even stay vertical with that giant schnoz hanging off your face?

TRS is the best website on the internet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, jewgle analytics loves it….

stupid cunt.

Google Analytics is an excellent tool to measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications. TRS is literally the best website on the internet.

Because then we get threads like this:

you keep sucking that cock buddy, with any luck jamal will bust a nut so hard it will blow out the back of your head

If dubs Imkampfy gets cancer

Google is literally the best company in the world.

Aids perhaps?

(checked)
We have a winner.

checked for aids

there's a good chance of this, we know imkikey is a faggot

I posted non-MSM articles. Everyone ignored them.

EVALION

He already has aids though. reroll for ass cancer

200%
POZZED

what do you not consider MSM?

(checked)
Ass cancer it is

There is no point really. What can you even post that's Holla Forums related and not news without the whole thread turning into garbage. I was about to make a thread on a book review of Jefferson And/Or Mussolini by Evola but I quickly changed my mind.

Pretty early for a TRS bashing thread, but lets do it.

>>>/trs/

If you're enough of an oldfag to >tfw about something, you should realize you are now wearing the mantle of being able to post like that for others.

FUCK THESE MODS

fuck off (((trshill)))

no you

neck yo self

this meant for

I could make a thread about how many cocks you take up the ass daily. But you'd just jerk off to it.

Any non-shill Holla Forums related topic is more than welcome here. But if you don't have facts, logic and reason to back up your claims- kiss your ass goodbye.

Assuming everyone is out for themselves [mods/admins/etc], the worst you can do is promote proper OPSEC. Even if the board is run by the Grand Kike himself- proper OPSEC would still make tracking you down annoying.

Noooooo, really!

I bet you kiss girls faggot

I wish….

Except self-improvment threads.

Then, why is every literature/movie/music/history thread anchored or deleted? Only shitty clickbait shit is allowed and god forbid anyone should cross the narrative that you fucks set.
You cancerous mods should gas yourselves.

Reminder to report the moderators being shills to the site owner.

>>>/sudo/8334

Then might you think that it's the quality of your OP that is the problem?

it's about as useful as posting on /polmeta/

Bruh. The Evola article I mentioned is posted on Counter Currents. The thread would derail instantly.

Start creating good quality threads as much as necesary. Lets create an attrition war to Imkampfy then!

see

So make a Holla Forums centered improvement thread, make it based around something politics related. If you mean general fitness, that probably isn't on topic. [but it is a positive thing]

Are they related to politics and current events? If they are, please lay that out in as non-shill like a manner as possible. I've seen SW threads that are politically charged not get anchored. Anything with a politically centered line of thought clearly laid out with facts, logic, and reason is welcome.

Nope. Would mods/admins/etc call themselves potential "Grand Kikes" that you should "have good OPSEC" against?

I'm not saying things don't get derailed. I'm saying you have to put more effort than posting a one liner and an article unless it is a HUGE current event and politically related. When threads get derailed, mods anchor them.

I'm not saying mods haven't acted against people or threads or anything. I'm just pointing out that a well stated thread with politically centered topics [backed with facts, reason, and logic] are welcomed.

did you actually take in the OP?
The caps, the single sentence, the lack of any real discourse

The reason shit is like it is, is due to faggots like OP thinking that this garbage qualifies as a thread for Holla Forums

there is a reason that would get no response, it does not open itself up to discourse, what are you highlighting, what are you expecting people to actually discuss in the thread.

again, your threads get no responses because your OP's are shit

smh

They would if they're attempting to disguise themselves

I know, this board is right now like a US tabloid comment section.

Make your own board for the irrelevant politics news spam, Americattle

That’s why I also global report every single report I make here. We have to force them to make changes or we completely destroy the operation of the site.

Reported.

It's good advice. Think what you will.

Honestly, this is why I don't make quality threads here. Some new people here are so ignorant you honestly can't tell them apart from shills.

Only reason I stay at all is due to some of the older lurkers like myself, who occasionally post new information or helpful contacts.

Kill yourself, kike.

There's a difference between alternative media and "troll website".
It's called consistency and verifiable sources.
The msm lacks both. They are worse than troll sites nowadays. At least troll sites are obvious that they made it up :^)

Fires of hell, kikes and sinners.

OP is entirely correct.

Oh, "paradigm", that's a big word for a faggot trying to be something other than a faggot.

A non-Jew would say, SHITPOSTING.

Faggots like you have been Jewing up the board with pure garbage. You people are fucking CANCER. Go back to Reddit and Fagbook.

Fitting imaging. Shame your parents didn't break the inbreeding.

Not using a condom

Your entire family line belongs in an oven.
One position har har.

someones triggered and by vocabulary, are you nigger

That's Heil, the board owner. This is Imkampfy, aka learningcode aka rachposter

some proof of it's faggotfullness

Obviously, he wouldn't ban himself, as he posted them

dumping, since imkikefy is asleep

go home piggus