Weekly reminder that (((Joe Bernstein))) of Buzzfeed led a smear campaign that helped get MDE canceled and continues to...

Weekly reminder that (((Joe Bernstein))) of Buzzfeed led a smear campaign that helped get MDE canceled and continues to use his platform to lead an anti-white witch hunt

Corrupt Buzzfeed hack, pervert stalker Joe Bernstein lives in NYC and is currently going to Trump Tower trying to get embarrassing pictures as high profile guests enter to visit Trump.

I noticed there's no Encyclopedia Dramatica article about him. That would be a good way to have everything saved. Holla Forums did good work digging into his history but the effort seems to be gone. Does anyone have archive.is links to the old dox threads we had about him?

This parasite kike thinks he can shame his opponents and use manipulative "journalism" for his propaganda and get away scott free. Fuck that. Let's give him a digital legacy that will come up in google and haunt him and his family for years.

TWITTER: buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein

BUZZFEED SMEAR CAMPAIGN ARTICLES: (1) archive.is/nOaIN (2) archive.is/ftFtP (3) archive.is/bVpFN

Some background his contribution to fucking over Sam Hyde:
r eddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dgn9z/buzzfeed_reporter_joe_bernstein_tries_to_destroy/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bernstein
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/560521259394809857
facebook.com/joe.bernstein
forward.com/news/348823/jewish-buzzfeed-writer-with-nazi-hunting-father-viciously-trolled-by-alt-ri/
archive.is/juhRn
archive.is/L2fLu
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/798811100934352896
archive.is/AXZm9
archive.is/wuCf1
tweetsave.com/jbasher
archive.is/rE5Op
mylife.com/joseph-bernstein/e1041224268372
archive.fo/i7Lwr
archive.is/jVqJ8
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2xeo0c/journalism_multiple_people_told_bernstein_the/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2jo5sx/a_word_cloud_of_107_antigamergate_journalists/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2h7yxg/joseph_bernstein_from_buzzfeed_is_totally/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4znvcr/opinion_joseph_bernstein_the_altright_has_its_own/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3p93ul/the_other_bernstein_the_disturbing_misogynist/
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/806313516089143302
archive.is/YTCf3
web-beta.archive.org/web/20161221034146/https://8ch.net/pol/res/8563116.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8514676.html
archive.is/cf1vx
my.mixtape.moe/gziaai.mp3
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/811750707305074688
archive.fo/p3FpC
youtube.com/watch?v=_NP3y3iblZ0&t=0s
intelius.com/people-search/Joe-Bernstein/New york-NY
t
archive.fo/L2fLu
pastebin.com/KDf4SZys
archive.is/Uw1X9
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/813839497322496001
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/816385898543804418
archive.is/VQKzh
archive.is/5UbRM
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/817126511828500480
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/817383370837606400
archive.fo/6VYRi
youtu.be/AlEGoxs9Bbk?list=RDM4B1pdLO7A4
youtu.be/M4B1pdLO7A4?list=RDM4B1pdLO7A4
daggermag.com/JoeBernsteinIsInvincible.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is his twitter

https:// twitter.com/bernstein

At the very least I hope we can see those memes again in this thread.

Don't forget that he wrote the article outing A. Wyatt Mann.

It amazes me that we haven't made his life a living hell on the account that he's a jew alone, let alone all the shit he does or the fact that he writes for buzzfeed of all places (though he will never write for the NY Times).

There has to be an archive.is link to the old 8ch threads at least?

All that work shouldn't be just temporary, it should be listed somewhere

Encyclopieda Dramatica article is the easiest/best way. I can't find him on there, WTF? Should be a huge article about him that anyone finds when they search him

Agreed.

I will personally create the Dramatica entry if someone can find an archive of the old thread that doxd him.

If not then gather the info in this thread so I can make the article anyway.

This guy seems to keep skirting under the radar considering what a complete faggot he is, probably overdue becoming a project.

You need the news controversy to get everyone angry.. that was the case when Sam got canceled and he originally came out with his buzzfeed smear campaign articles. I remember lots of good googlefu where people found google streetviews of his NYC Brownstone he was living in (paid by his parasitic kike parents, as he has no real career or income) and other pics from private social media and doxxed several members of his family. I thought it might be on ED but no. That effort can't go to waste. This guy is still active and will continue so we need to get that shit together.

Joe Bernstein
Buzzfeed Writer
5 S Oxford St Apt B1
Brooklyn, NY 11217-3050
twitter.com/Bernstein
“I live in Brooklyn!”: twitter.com/Bernstein/status/560521259394809857
facebook.com/joe.bernstein
forward.com/news/348823/jewish-buzzfeed-writer-with-nazi-hunting-father-viciously-trolled-by-alt-ri/

lol this is good
someone has to have an archive of the old threads, there was gold

This is from the anti-Trump journo thread, it's all I've got.

>forward.com/news/348823/jewish-buzzfeed-writer-with-nazi-hunting-father-viciously-trolled-by-alt-ri/

lol, apparently he tried publicly doxxing / humiliating Sam's gf (?) and she made a post talking about he was a faggot who thinks he's a modern day nazi hunter

www .reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/5i1pxu/joe_bernstein_doxd_cupcup_girl_on_twitter_called/

The humilation of Bernstein

Well well well. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Thankfully we live in the digital era where life-destroying terrorism can come form legal free speech. Bernstein has been proving that with his smear campaigns against Sam and others.

Let's do the same thing to him. Leave no stone unturned.

archive.is/juhRn

Here is the archive of this thread. I will be updating the archive of this thread as data collection progresses.

Anyone who had info from the old threads please post that info here so it won't be lost again.

archive.is/L2fLu

Bump because (((Joe Bernstein))) is a giant faggot and deserves to be ovened multiple times.

There's a megathread here about the status of World Peace.

Oh, you mean the one mods started gas lighting anons in? tbh it put me off on the whole thing.

i've seen this kikes face before, long ago also on Holla Forums. this isn't the first time he's been involved in some shit.

wew
This is Pulitzer Jew Prize material, folks.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/798811100934352896

archive.is/AXZm9

Looks like this guy has bought. You would think he would send it to a non-Jewish colleague, if only to dispel the stereotype and rumor about their behavior. No, he uses his mainstream media position to live out the stereotypes that, if you mock or bring light to, they will try to fire you for.

Updated archive of this thread archive.is/wuCf1

does that weigel kike think sam is being serious about getting paid by the kkk?

Why do you have to live in your father's shadow, Joe? Can't you just be your own man and live a happy life?

My dad is a bouncer, but I don't wanna be a bouncer. That's miserable work.

His old Twitter account was called @jbasher, you can look it up on Archive.is and Tweetsave:
tweetsave.com/jbasher
archive.is/rE5Op
It's fully of goony Weird Twitter shit which made me and other suspect he paid ten bux to shitpost at some point.

give 100$ to a nigger to knock out the dirty jew

Yes, Sam is a goon. That's why he was invited to the Weird Twitter comedy show where he informed liberals as to the awful truth about #Loveislove.

Doesn't matter. He spread the message, even if wrapped in irony.

The Atlantic helped by claiming they had "hidden swastikas" in their show. IT was just as absurd and easily falsifiable as what ((David Weigel))) is saying in his twitter, but the negative reputation and aura is enough to send the network into a panic. They played these tactics and it worked.

I know. I was talking about Bernstein. The guy just reeks of a SomethingAwful/Metafilter posting career.

What is it about SA people?

Kyanka is still doing PR damage control on his twitter and social trying to imply he's not a SJW. Who is he trying to fool? I always thought SA people were faggots well before they outed themselves as collectively Social Justic Centric in nature. Something about their 'humor' had a kind of Jewish self hatred hatred that manifested itself in hostility towards masculinity/honesty/success

dubs confirm, homeless niggers will act as wreckage brothers for hire and curbstomp his ugly kike face into the pavement.

if google returns a damning Encyclopedia Dramatica or similar blog posts about his personal history and "journalistic" methods it will do greater harm to him than a physical wound.

Get to digging

Please tell me you have a larger version of the second picture.

Boil it down and Goons are the Jews of the internet. They exibit the same in-group preference and when they don't know each other in real life (like most of the Weird Twitter cult does, their core are Jewish hipsters from Brooklyn) they recognize each other over usernames and shared langauge and (ancient) memes.

Their culture is centered around doing everything "ironically", snark and sarcasm. It's the end result of six decades of "deconstruction" of everything at the hands of judeo-leftist academia. It benefits their status as urban helots for a class of rootless cosmopolitan billionaires that they adopted it so enthusiastically.

Of course, lowtax is still a pathetic faggot and tries to pretend his forum hasn't infected large parts of the internet with radical left SocJus crap despite him very well knowing that most of his userbase always consisted of edgy liberals who ironically worshipped Hitler and posted about niggerdeath who later turned into internet Maoists that got him visited by the Secret Service because King Nigger was a reactionary traitor who didn't gulag all the problematic rich cis white males.
But then again, spreading FUD is a profoundly goony thing to do.
It's like pretending that SRS were a bunch of people who got together to troll reddit when in reality a bunch of welfare-dependent trannies threw a shitfit about about too much "freeze peach" on the internet. And besides, the only people who have a right to share images of jailbait are Goons on pretentiously named private trackers.

Jesus FUCK, you so internet, homie. 90% of that went over my head.

They coalesce around an ideology when pressed. The FUD is squid ink to distract you (and themselves) from the fact of the real, sincere beliefs. Their ideological bent has been breached the ironic hull too clearly for their comfort, hence Kyanka's constant social media damage control.

I remember reading SA in 2001/2002 and being repulsed (Jeff K, FARK style photoshop contests that preempted reddit upvoat circlejerk mentality). It took more than a decade for them to out themselves explicitly as what they are but the signifiers of what that that style of 'humor' directed to were there from the beginning. A decade and a half later I've encountered a notable handful of hardcore goons (FYAD in particular) who retain their postcareer habits and manners like a Scientologist who never really 'left' the church

low tax was never going to get my shekels though. Paying $10 to talk on a forum was and is retarded.

some say digg was the reddit predecessor, SA was closer though

OP would have been better had it contained a plan, like "let's all search for X (for example, Joe Bernstein child molester) so it shows up on google search autofill" or something like that.

I hope really bad things happen to this piece of shit.

The kike also wrote a hit piece on fellow Kek worshipper Malik Obama IIRC.

Also I urge people to read the replies to his tweets last time I did they were all making fun of blockhead Joe.

Something I always noticed about Goons is they always seemed to "ironically" support Stalinism or Leninism or some other special snowflake form of Marxist thought.

Images like pic related are the "Ironic" but not ironic worship of Commies long dead.

Yep.

Raging manlet syndrome in many cases.

Here's a pic of his mom fucking someone while a picture of his dad hangs on the wall with a MAGA hat. One of the diamonds of this election season. Make sure to tweet it at him, it bothers him a lot.

Remember that if you're going to interact with Viewtiful Joe on Twitter, his father died in the Lockerbie bombing.

That was a good thread

That's another leftist shithole. If you wanted (You)s from there back in the day, all you'd need to do is just send a religious news article. Dominated by goons and banned goons, obviously.

It was FARK -> digg -> reddit
Mods on reddit got their start virtue signalling on FARK.

Can someone explain to me what a goon is?

KIKE JOE HAS GOTTA GO

Wew this thread. I got my start on Fark - in my defense, it was before 4chan even existed.

You have an archive link??? wanna kill sometime

what does that have to do with anything?

saved

LOL

Can't you read that super knowledgeable post by 7e5258?

holy shit LOL. His mom is kind of a gilf tbh

Poster from SomethingAwful. Over the years they went from a fairly popular site that most 4chan users had migrated from to a site that embodies what it means to be a social justice warrior. They're talked about as a group even if they've largely stopped posting there, because they are all largely sympathetic to each others politics and incredibly cringe worthy attempts at humor.

A hallmark of this group is their constant desire to appear as disinterested and neutral regarding a topic that they are absolutely devoted to. Like during the election they may pretend that they didn't care who got elected because it never really affects anything, but then turn around and talk about Trump being Literally Hitler and that we need to start a revolution to depose him. Or you can look at the "Freeze Peach" nonsense where they say they're in favor of free speech yet want to limit it.

As says:

It's how they argue most everything. If you call them on their bullshit they will claim they were only arguing for insanity 'ironically' and that you just didn't understand.

For examples you can check out that mod from /woooo/ or Spoony on twitter.

He looks to be about 6'7"

Just so ya know … Buzzfeed hack, Joe "The Schmo" Bernstein, didn't actually "out" yours truly (A.W. Mann) in his article about me. Truth is, about a half dozen sites had already revealed my identity in previous years, and that was largely due to the fact that it was never a guarded secret. There have been plainly captioned photos like the one seen here posted in prominent places on the Web for the last decade or so. All you ever needed to discern the identity of AWM was to own an Internet connection and eyeballs. Still, there have been a succession of blustery online chest-thumpers boldly broadcasting that they are "the one who officially outed A.W. Mann" and Joe remains the very last in this line of lazy researchers. But, Blockhead Joe got most sloppy when his Buzzfeed hit piece regarding AWM didn't get the big reaction he was expecting, so he unwisely decided to try to stoke interest by posting some blatantly libelous remarks about me on his personal Twitter page. When I contacted his employers and informed them that I intended to see that their reckless representative would soon get an opportunity to provide evidence of his unfounded claims in a legal setting, they hurriedly had Bernstein take down the posts and prepared a handsome payout to put the matter to bed. Although Buzzfeed apparently couldn't bring themselves to dismiss Joe due to his being the inept nebbish spew of a noted Nazi hunter and "airborne terror victim", I'm certain he got a substantial spanking for the stack of cash his actions cost them. Since that encounter of quite a while back, I've seen some solid evidence that J.B. has actually been tracking some of my online movements like a neurotic schoolgirl stalks an old beau. It's pretty creepy actually, and I've since learned that he does this to virtually all the people about whom he writes his lame tabloid-styled "gotcha" pieces. This pukey little gargoyle must spend nearly all of his time at home, peering at the world through digital knotholes, like some haunted, pathetic pervert. This sad duck also seems to have some twisted compulsion to, in a way, carry on his papa's putrid work, but where his dad would bully frail, wheelchair bound 90-year-old Germans, Joe is focusing his efforts on punishing evil "alt-righters", who are busy living the lusty, creative and colorful existence he so envies. In fact, what makes Joe little more than Buzzfeed's resident "joyless old maid" is the fact that he writes these grim, turgid articles about feather-light subjects like my "Shlomo, the Happy merchant" cartoon … trying to instill hidden layers of menace and dread into a simple image that has brought smiles to millions of freewheelin' folks who don't possess his pesky array of hang-ups. So far, he hasn't gotten too far with his crusade. He may have had a role in costing Sam Hyde his TV show, but now Sam's free to pursue more hefty and rewarding ventures … his weekly TV spot was only 15 minutes long anyway, right? Hell, just that video of Sam's phone interview with Joe, where he completely eviscerated the fey fool, will remain a colossal embarrassment for his full lifetime. But what can one expect of a guy that shamelessly shares selfies that turn out like the one shown here. Isn't that a PIP? This pusillanimous pansy makes Pee Wee Herman look like Hulk Hogan.

Thanks, man. Those type of faux-apathetic/fence sitter types are cancer.

Joe is such a faglord.

Look at that little faggot beta cuck numale drawn "self portrait" image

I want to punch him in the face so bad

I love the way you write, its always a fun read.

God I hope this is real. Thank you for creating your art.

It's real, he posts sometimes and makes custom memes like that recent bunch of HD schlomos.

It's uncanny.

see webm

I had forgotten all about that place until maybe a month or two before the election. Good fucking god, the comment section is fucking hilarious. If you didn't know better, you'd think Trump was going to mash his hand on the big red button the instant he takes office.

This is what my family actually believes. I can't compete with the many hours of TV a day and they've been told that hundreds of times. I literally get "red button" as a response from them no matter what I try explain regarding Trump and foreign relations.

RED BUTTON, user, HE'S GONNA PUSH THE RED BUTTON ON SYRIA

This has got to be the saltiest kike I've ever seen. Sam really hit him hard.

These people write like bad caricatures.

Anyone got an account for one of these stalking websites so they can get the full profile?

also

na, he's got the orthodoxy/establishment on his side. Anyone who wants to smear Sam now has a convenient little 'journalistic' hit piece they can point to to discredit Sam. And it seems like he's going to keep up with this tactic towards other people as well.

So let's not pretend he's just a doofus liberal. He's a problem, he wants to be a problem for us, he views it as victories for himself. So then let's hit him. Not just funny pics, but really hit his reputation in a lasting way.

Here's the archive of this thread, I'm going to keep updating it and the info we gather on him will end up on a public website.
archive.fo/i7Lwr

Any more details/quotes/proof about his harassing Sam's ex gfs would be good, so if he tries to interrogate people and they google him they will find out about how he operates and the type of person he is.

Bernstein was one of the "Gamers Are Dead" writers
archive.is/jVqJ8

"Journalism": Multiple people told Bernstein the obvious truth about Jace just trolling him about GG "harassment", with proofs of it, but he ignored it all (at least a dozen of other outlets cited him unquestionably)
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2xeo0c/journalism_multiple_people_told_bernstein_the/

A word cloud of 107 anti-gamergate journalists reveals Joseph Bernstein as the lynchpin
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2jo5sx/a_word_cloud_of_107_antigamergate_journalists/

Joseph Bernstein from Buzzfeed is totally clueless.. Refers to Gamergaters as "white nerds" in short piece about Kotaku Wikipedia "cultural Marxist" edit.
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2h7yxg/joseph_bernstein_from_buzzfeed_is_totally/

Joseph Bernstein - "The Alt-Right Has Its Own Comedy TV Show On A Time Warner Network"
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4znvcr/opinion_joseph_bernstein_the_altright_has_its_own/

The other Bernstein: "The Disturbing Misogynist History Of GamerGate’s Goodwill Ambassadors" (Buzzfeed autistic reporter writes about KIA)
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3p93ul/the_other_bernstein_the_disturbing_misogynist/

Bernstein declares the Freedom of Information Act "alt-right"
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/806313516089143302

Pee-Wee's long-lost cucked alternate universe brother

Wonder how this guy will feel when one of thest types of articles comes out describing his stalking and doxxing of girls

Those black soulless eyes. Kikes really are demons.

dont care about most of that GG stuff but this is disgusting
archive.is/YTCf3

Why do kikes still have such fat faces even when they are skinny twigs? Just looking at his head, Bernstein looks like he would be obese, but then his body seems to be normal weight wtf

archive.fo/i7Lwr

web-beta.archive.org/web/20161221034146/https://8ch.net/pol/res/8563116.html

someone tweet this to him, this stuff is going to be saved on more websites soon

Hey faggots, my name is Joe Bernstein and I hate every single one of you. All of you are bigoted, hateful racists who spend every single second of their day posting anime and anti-semitic frogs. Honestly, have any of you ever made any clickbait? I mean, I guess it is fun making fun of people because of their insecurities but you take it to a whole new level. Don't be a stranger, just hit me with your best shot. Im pretty much perfect. I am higher up than you think, and I get retarded goyim to click my bait. What material do you make other than racist memes and hate speech? I am also going to eventually work at the New York Times, and I have a banging hot buzzfeed legal team (I just blew them, shit was SO cash). You are all hateful racists who should cease and desist.

Lol, what a retard. The epitome of the Jew really is the cheka. That is the Jew taken to his extreme logical end. A paranoid control freak with strong sadistic tendencies who seeks to root out even the tiniest thing that could become a threat. I could really see Bernstein in 1920 kidnapping Russian peasants in the woods and gunning them down for having false consciousness or whatever.

yea seriously, your lardbucket highschool photos havebeen on ED for years. also whats all this about you being friends with Patton oswalt or whatever? not that im trying to accuse you of anything, its just hard to believe he would associate with you given his SJW tier spergfits es been prone to latetly.

That's Wyatt Kaldenberg fam.

huh. how odd that hey would stick with the faildox. im sure they havent changed it due to some forum faggotry.

What did he mean by this?

that if the jews cant get their way, they will summon the antichrist. if they cant have it, nobody can have it.

IT'S THE BIG ONE!!
I'M COMING ELIZABETH!!

Christmas

You definitely have me confused with someone else, Podnah … I was skinny as a broomstick in High School and no photos from that period have ever circulated online. As for my association with Patton, he's a very fine and principled fellow who I see about once a year … our connection is a mutual love of old show-biz lore, so our personal political stripes have never been an issue. I spent 30 years in Hollywood and throughout the 1980's became kind of a dimpled darling among the stand-up comic set once word got around that I was a quick, reliable "joke doctor". I got to know many of the major comics, even hitting the road with them on occasion and consider that period to be the most fun and adventure-filled chapter of my life. It wasn't about "feelings and preferences" back then … it was all about generating some solid, irreverent, gut-busting yocks and that we most assuredly did. Comedy has taken a big, nasty turn since those days … now the stodgy climate of censorship and thought policing has left the field largely toothless and uninspired. I feel blessed to have been at the heart of that big, brief revival that produced memorable untamed beasts like this:

npc robots

what a kikey thing to do

retarded goon humor

yeah, my mistake. i was le ebin trolled as to who you actually were.

You're a fucking legend man. I love your work.

and im glad to hear that patton is still a good person. he was a favorite of mine for quite a long time.

the pattern that ive noticed, seems to be that comedy booms under republicans, and dies under democrats, at least since reagan, havent looked farther than that. based on this pattern, i feel certain we will get another boom

i should lay off the commas.

joe's gotta be gay. i can't imagine any woman wanting to fuck that.

When Sam going to let us fuck with this kike?

Love to see you coming here dude. You clearly have a sensitive cultural weather vane for being someone your age who is savvy and adventurous enough to come to a place like this, a place where the real subversion is happening.

Joeseph Asher Bernstein being the 21st century embodiment of the jew Lugenpresse without any sense of awareness that he is validating the historical stereotypes levied against his ethno-cultural tribe aside, I have to ask, what would you say were the 90s equivalent of the *chan boards that we have today? I would imagine underground zines with pseudonymous publishers? If there were no equivalents, what are your opinions on this phenomenon as someone who was always courageously subversive in a time before the internet?

PS Anons keep digging on Bernstein. Don't treat him as a joke or rascal, really dig. If his name is sullied enough future employers will probably give him polite declines after they googled his history - let's make sure that happens

Don't look for Sam's approval or orders. He's never going to give it. It will make him look bitter, petty, and enraged, and even if he feels all those emotions his best interest is to guard against them to deny ammo to his opponents. Joeseph Asher Bernstein of Brooklyn NY, b. 1984, possess all of those emotions and motivations and has no shame or guilt about acting upon them in the most heinous ways possible. He is a character assassin motivated by the history of his ethnic background who mendaciously poses as an objective reporter or journalist in order. It's similar to Jon Stewart and Al Franken posing as comedians when what they really are are political activists.

Expect Sam to only give comments about Bernstein in a jokeish approach. Giving him credit for what he did validates him and makes him proud and feel powerful and vital - why would you do that? Sam will avoid this publicly while he privately seethes and rages. And he has every god damn fucking right to seethe and rage, just as Spencer does about the Jewish Lugenpresse / bolshe tactics that were perpetrated against his mother.

It's up to us to read between the lines and interpret the truth without needing his signal or go-ahead. Joeseph Asher Bernstein will continue his tactics without remorse. Perhaps the best way to deal with him? Keep amassing info on him being a stalker, pedophile, unethical bad actor, or generally unstable and character and make sure it is posted permanently for all to see.

it checks out. how many others people behind the curtian are [[[goons]]]?

I know some some Holla Forums-tier anons that'll swat anyone, guess I'll float the idea to them next time we talk

8ch.net/pol/res/8514676.html

hi sam, stop attention whoring.

Sounds solid my man. I would suggest you send them after his Mother or sister or other members of his family. Kind of like what they did to Richard Spencer. That would be next level. This guy went after the mother of another person in order to coerce them to give an interview

Maybe having the same happen to his family and the threat of it happening continually, consistently, and as direct consequence with his Lugenpresse "reporting" will perhaps persuade him to step down? With a guy like Bernstein hard action like this is all that will speak. If you really have those ins definitely put this guy's family members as prime targets.

ironybros are just retards that steal alt-right memes and try to make them socialist but it just comes off as pathetic twitter war shit

Does that make the channers Christians?

reminder that buzzfeed lurks here

(((Gersh))) got Aryan'd hard.

Point being?

At some stage the excuse of "where's the proof" will be drowned out by the severity and persistence of the accusations and crowdsourced proof. As long as Joeseph Asher Bernstein b 1984 reputation continues to amass humiliating and generally compromising information online his employability and general social cache will suffer a decline.

Rather than make jokey images and memes about him where we treat him as a "blockhead", let's cause serious damage to his personal life, professional life, and career. Basically waht he has been doing and WILL CONTINUE TO DO to his opponents.

did jesus just kinda hang around, not doing much for a decade or two, and then start screaming for his followers to suck jew cock?

what happened to him?

just that you shouldnt expect to have the element of surprise, i guess.

I know the story and we could give a shit less about Implicit Dick, but we like Sam. If we decide to go for it, you'll hear about it

Actual woman. She got trolled into hiding by concerned parties after harassing Richard Spencer's mom. The MSM declared it a shoah.

Fuck Spencer. Just use his example of how the Jewish establishment Lugenpresse act. Better to go after the family members of your victim than the victim himself, thereby eliminating the potential for the victim to portray themselves as a martyr (Bernstein in this case)

ah i was thinking of gersh kuntzman.

He got called a faggot for being a faggot.

good point
also Jesus wasn't a cuck as far as we know, and He would never work for Google either

NEED DOX ON BERNSTEIN'S MOM AND SIBLINGS

I can't find address or phone numbers. Anyone with Advanced Whitepage Tactics able to get the address, phone, etc of Bernstein's family members?

[spoiler]REMINDER: Bernstein literally harassed via phone calls the family members and ex girlfriends of the victims he was researching for his smear articles.[/spoiler[

I actually think doxing Bernstein will backfire. Just watch what you say and advocate. Don't screw over Sam.

Uhh, he murdered his wife, dude.

check the thread you lazy faggot

archive.is/cf1vx

More archives on other hosts coming soon. Keep posting and digging anons.

Need his mother and siblings addresses, phone numbers, emails, and socials. Hit them not Joe himself.

We're the Umman-manda
Requesting screencap

Delivered

awesome, have couple a rare soros call we did awhile back
my.mixtape.moe/gziaai.mp3

Awaiting dox on Bernstein's mom and other relatives

I started cranking out those hundreds of "classic" Manntoons in Clown Town (L.A.), California in the mid 1980's. If a fellow rebel in, say, North Carolina wanted a set of them for East Coast distribution, it required driving to some dinky "Mom and Pop" copy shop and spending hours standing at a machine loading the images one at a time … while it was a monotonous process, you still had to stay "on guard" every second … back then, California was just as hostile an environment for our kind of activity as it is now. Whenever the overworked machine's ink ran out or the paper suddenly jammed you had to artfully try to shield the images from the shop employees or any passing customers. If the machine suddenly started to print lines or dropouts in the copies, you couldn't summon the staff to adjust the unit or you'd have to show him the affected images and get banned from the establishment for good … so you had to pay for your stack of flawed copies and resign yourself to the fact that you'd be sitting up all night hand-retouching each sheet with ink or white-out. When finished with that messy task, you had to purchase thick, sturdy packaging and take care to pad and bind it well for travel. Then you'd drive a good distance to stand in a long Post Office line with strangers coughing on you for what seemed like eternity just for the opportunity to pay a snotty clerk a hefty shipping fee. A couple of weeks later, the fellow on the other end would let you know that the package never arrived, negating all your work and leaving you to wonder if it was just a routine mail handling blunder or were the Feds perhaps summoned when the package spilled its toxic contents at the feet of one of their dusky mailroom handlers. At that point, to fulfill the original mission, you had no option but to start the whole torturous process all over again.. Kids today, who were virtually born with their mitts on a mouse and keyboard, will never fully understand what a titanic miracle the Internet truly is. Real time communication revolutionized everything … with stored digital image files and handy E-address lists you can accomplish everything I struggled to achieve in a matter of seconds with zero gaffes or expense. I'm heartened beyond words that some of the cleverest and most spirited youngsters of the current crop have embraced the potential for major change-making that this spectacular tool affords. If I had been privy to a monumental device like this in 1985, I shudder to imagine what calculated calamity might have resulted. But, I can't kick … maybe it took all that plodding and special effort to necessitate this glorious upgrade.

That picture is incredible. Two men too based for this world, right there.

WEW. Doesn't get much gayer than that.

Real talk, though. What can I legally do to make this man's life noticeably worse?

5 star post. This is all that needs to be said.

Lol the image of someone standing at an old 80s era xerox making copies of "smelly dumb beaner scum" is cracking me up.

Too many people who shouldn't be allowed to do what they are doing, not enough people with spines.

This is the greatest problem of our time.

Now imagine that same guy having to a stand at an awkward angle to "body block" the scanner bed so the family of illegal aliens making up their fake ID documents on a nearby machine can't see it.

thx.

Check it out, in between posting as a serious reporter trying to use the same smear tactics against Trump, he's still stalking Sam.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/811750707305074688

Let's keep the oven burner lit on this guy. If anyone has twitter link him to this thread.

Other than Sam Hyde, who would want to meet any of these people?

Lauren Southern if she's up for giving me a bj.

Not race mixing if it's just a bj. What's she gonna do spit my load into her own snatch?

Bullshit this is too good to be true.

A man ought to spread his seed regardless of the recipients' race.

hes been posting on here. go ook at his ED page

Mike Cernovich definitely, he's so alpha

they're cousins essentially. endogamy ftw

Oops, linked wrong. Bernstein is still stalking/retweeting Sam, basically gathering more evidence to keep harassing and smearing sam with.

archive.fo/p3FpC

Old Blockhead Joe needs to get some basement living.

Take a trip down the old steep step.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NP3y3iblZ0&t=0s

The Bowlcut Cult will not forget.

Yea and he definitely has a recognizable style in posting. Long thought out paragraphs.

As someone who grew up in Brooklyn, and knows just how degenerate the people who move here are (as well as 3/4 of the natives), I honestly just hope this place gets nuked one day.

neat-o, a living legend

kikes never give up grudges. never.

joe biggs is alright. lauren southern is hot. (inb4 muh dick)

For starters, if you have a subscription account ot any of these background research websites use it to dig up all the information about his extended family. Anything legal from there on is up for grabs.

intelius.com/people-search/Joe-Bernstein/New york-NY

We should find the address of his sister(?) and mother and post them publicly. They should be made aware of the dangerous game their son is playing. They should feel pressure, and Joe by extension will have a twinge down his spine that by duplicitous, politically motivated hit jobs on people will come at the expense of his family.

Joe Bernstein harassed Jan Rankowski's mother to make him feel pressured into giving him (joe) an interview.
See
It's the same threat these Jewish lugenpresse gangsters did to Spencer's mother, threaten them with reputation destruction.

Another thing we can do is see if we can email or talk to people who Joe has interviewed and get them to describe how he behaved. At minimum start getting a collection of these examples and put them in one place so they can be published in a single source that his future employers, colleagues, and family members will find when they google him. The example of him calling Sam's exes is just one good one.

*"politically motivated hit jobs on people will come at the expense of his family suffering similar harassment"

And it will be because of the life choices he continues to make. Remember, some chan goofballs gave him corny jew jokes after his character assassin articles came out a few months ago. What did he do with them? Exactly what every Jew does, they provide it as evidence to higher ups (he was retweeting them to @adultswim) as proof that he was right and is the victim all along.

So level out the legal harassment in more subtle terms, don't just tweet holocaust kike jokes. It's about making them feel under the microscope, being watched, and having consequences for their actions.

wew lad

Nobody who works for inowars is "alright", he's a race-mixer (gook wife) who shills for the jews.

I kek'd.

didn't he quit infowars over alex's refusal to cover pizzagate?

No, to take care of his newly spawned mongrel.

I have dox on 3 of his relatives

Where do I drop this off?

Right here. Gonna keep archiving this thread and eventually the stuff is gonna be put off site so it doesn't disappear.

Should I make a new thread and paste all the net stuff I have found including bernstein's dox?

Sure if you want. Might want to put it on /baphomet/ so it lasts longer and has a place to organize and sustain. Can post here too, either way.

Remember to mention that he stalked Sam Hyde's ex girlfriends and called the mother of MDE volunteer Jan Rankowski to pressure him (Jan) into giving him (Joe) an interview. So if he wants to play that game, it's on.

I thought Baphomet died because it was flooded with requests? I know there used to be dpg

Oh and he also doxxed Sam's significant other on his twitter recently, vaguely accusing her of Antisemitism. See how this guy operates?

t witter.com/Bernstein/status/807593939238813696
archive.fo/L2fLu

This isn't about Sam though. Look through his history of the people he is targeting to defame.

it's up

Do you know of any other places like /i/ , or baphomet ? Endchan ? MPC ?

Capped for posterity

Its almost done.

No not personally familiar with those boards/communities or how effective they would bey. 8ch /baphomet/ is still up.

Needless to say, anyone who knows of a good place, here is the thread to post it. However most chans operate on 'fresh meat', they need a scandal to motivate them. The problem is that someone like Joseph Asher Bernstein of
5 S Oxford St Apt B1, Brooklyn, NYC, will lay low and continue to gather evidence in the background while the mob has forgotten about him. The effort I hope to spur is a long term data gathering and public shaming that causes him to have panic attacks and trouble sleeping at night.

Didn't we add him to #TheList?

ED's been shit since like 2010, they probably just didn't change it because they don't even know it's wrong.

Right here, nigga.

pastebin.com/KDf4SZys

I posted on this assfaggots' faceberg that I hate Jews and to come at me. I haven't heard anything back yet, and he hasn't removed the post.

dob jej

See the previous reply

archive.is/Uw1X9

Let the digging commence.

Great story AWM, thank you, and not just for that story. As someone who was introduced to net at 15, and experienced the joys of upgrading from 14.4, to 28.8, to OH THANK YOU SWEET BAY JEESUS 56k. but was lucky to have a very redpilled father and stepfather, which made public school, after the joy of homeschooling, nearly unbearable, I can say you are very correct. If I had had access to sites like this, full online lectures and schooling That are non pozzed. w/o the need to hand over sheckles, when I first hit the 'net. Well my life would be different and probably more lucrative Mayhaps not as fullfilling. then it is.
Again thanks for all the work. Pic not related.

Why was the cock shooped out?

his mom's a rabbi? wew boy

A real human bean right here.

normie-friendly edition?

Reminder that hanukka starts today

How hard would it be to meme to the ghetto that jews are rich and carry secret gold lockets, and blacks should target them for the knockout game? It would be hilarious to see the msm who have denied the knockout game for so long all of a sudden report on it and say "quit targeting the orthodox".

Fucking top notch research

If you actually are by chance AWM
8ch is not your personal blog/ get out.

bump

This is the thread specifically for fucking this kike's shit up you stupid fucking faggot
just post it here goddamn idiot

"Hi, this is Maria from Degenerates' Federal Credit Union. I'm just calling to let you know your check for $52.67 from Correct The Record bounced."

That's precisely the brand of deliciously sardonic reply that distinguishes the true Holla Forums avenger from all other forms of Internet word warriors. Sterling stuff, user … Thanks. AWM

DELIVER FULL

Also, Epyc Wynn is a super nigger for wasting cheap chrome VPNs so xe can post xir inane political fanfictions and fence-sittery.

Suspicious as hell, or just a general faggot.
Either way.

GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/Bernstein/status/813839497322496001

Can this faggot get knocked out and mugged already

You must've got the wrong user, nigger.

>>>/trs/

that applies to these fags circle jerking themselves, not the thread

NEW YORK TIMES

I applaud your monumental effort, AWM

What? I thought he was 40near50, he looks like shit

I'm not even kidding here, did he have cancer or something?

This nigga is stuck in early 2000

Which pretty much proves he's a SA goon

Ignore him is the single best approach

Cause that worked out so well for Sam, right?

I think others ITT are right. We should post gathered stuff about him like quotes from people he interviewed and examples of shady tactics and weird social media creeping in a blog so it comes up in google if people search for him. (wordpress? ED? some other blog?). Not cornball jew jokes but stuff that will really haunt him.

Is it really Epyc Wynn? You mean this guy?

bump for new year

twitter.com/Bernstein/status/816385898543804418

bump.. we should start honeypotting Buzzfeed employees into accidentally dropping info on this guy

archive.is/VQKzh

his latest article he's encouraging Divide and Conquer among Cernovich's cuckservative crew

I'd like to see his article on the right wing racist Israeli Zionists combating east coast liberal self hating american jews

bump

Don't even know you but I like your posts, good reads my man.

Baked Alaska got kicked off the invite list by (((Mike Cernovich))) for talking about Jews.

Sam said he left cause they disinvited Spencer.. was that true or a joke?

i hate bernstein but this is a pretty accurate appraisal of that hack duo

You know, in seven to ten weeks, Bernstein is going to go out for a couple of margaritas with the boipussies, get a little tipsy and accidentally miss the last L train home. It's okay, though. I'm sure someone will give him a ride.

So this is his own confirmation that he's a little bitch?

archive.is/5UbRM
is this what you're looking for?

not the same thing m8

okay someone enlighten me here
this is maybe the third time or so in the past couple days I've seen a reference of some kind to Westworld. All I can gather is that it's a TV show or something, it involves race mixing, and it pozzed the fuck up even more than a gay guy getting triple gangbanged by three AIDS "victims." Is that about the right of it or am I missing some true appreciation of whatever the fuck this is?

I actually don't think it had any racemixing tbh though I could be wrong

What a joy it is to behold the divine.

Holy shit, is A. Wyatt Mann actually posting on 8ch?

Based.

How can one man be so unattractive?

Also, anyone else think millenial Jews are mediocre as fuck compared to their forebears when it comes to verbally dexterous Jewing?

I mean look at this guy, he writes for a fucking BLOG when his dad was a super-kike lawyer.

Even I'm more professionally successful than he is.

Big deal if he lives with his mother, you live in some shitty studio apartment that you don't even own and probably blow 70% of your disposable income on, faggot.

Well you're not wrong, but that's kind of pretty big spoiler.

In a helicopter

Joe Biggs is not alright

No on both counts.

I can never see that image without thinking pic related. All that rump-wrangler needs is "Tequila" playing in the background.

inb4 Mr. Hyde manages to trigger each and every one of them.

I'm sure Roger Stone has a bunch of interesting stories. Even if I wouldn't take his word on them, necessarily.

Now this kike is asking for Twitter employees to give him Trump's data.

twitter.com/Bernstein/status/817126511828500480

twitter.com/Bernstein/status/817383370837606400

Thank God, I was starting to worry that we had scared you off during the height of the election. I still wish your first thread had gone more smoothly (it could have been legendary) but oh well, now I can just tell the newfags to lurk moar when they don't recognize your posts.

Glad the recent autism tsunami didn't scare him off.

Thanks for the concern, fellas. but fret not … you don't get to be AWM for this many decades unless you're inherently immune to antagonism and kerfuffles.

AWM, I just want you to know that I love you and you have given me countless moments of joy in this sad sad world. Kudos, brother.

I have a question, if you're inclined to take the time to answer it. What is your opinion on PizzaGate, Pedophocracy, Presidio Daycare Scandal, shit like that. I know you've been somewhat involved with the Church of Satan, but everyone in Hollyweird was back then because it became a kind of funny thing to do to whip out your CoS card at a party or something. Have you ever met Michael Aquino?

This is why e-celebs and namefags are killing Holla Forums. It reminds me of 4chan 2012 when evertime Moot posted the thread was derailed with fanboys that contributed nothing to the discussion and poisoned threads with their "ZOMG MOOTLES" faggotry

Fuck off, kike. Without AWM there would be no Holla Forums.

Full retard

"satiracle"

Go back to CTR faggot.

Go back to namefag messageboards and stop fueling the fire of e-celebs thinking they deserve special attention on anonymous imageboards, pleb.

Uncanny resemblance to clay satan.

Thanks for the kind words. With a matter as serious as cult sponsored kiddie diddling, I'd say it's wise not to get too convinced it's an epidemic until some real solid evidence surfaces. There was a rash of similar reports throughout the 1980's and 90's which were collectively referred to as "The Satanic Panic". The media managed to stir the public and law enforcement into a frenzy for a while, but as the individual cases were explored, they were generally found to be outright hoaxes or unsubstantiated claims. Infamous hucksters like Laurel Rose Willson (who also called herself Lauren Stratford) went on a bunch of talk shows claiming she had been ritually abused by an evil murder cult and had a lot of folks duped. When she was exposed as a phony she went underground for a while and resurfaced as a bogus "Shoah survivor" shilling for the major Holocaust museums until again found to be a fake. The Pizzagate thing is definitely compelling and more believable than most such tales since it involves people that we already know are soulless creeps. In time, that one may actually pan out (no pun intended). I wasn't part of the "cape and candle" set during the period that I worked with Anton on various video and music projects. I was his most "secular" close associate … our common ground was a mutual interest in classic forms of entertainment … old torch songs, film noir, circus history, vaudeville etc. Aquino was well out of the picture at this time and wasn't even considered a fit subject of conversation except an occasional chuckle at how much his ardent followers resembled Star Trek geeks.

Holla Forums is not your personal email or Q&A service regarding your irrellivant and pathetic hollywood edgelord life 30 years ago. Unless you want to give details about your long term jewish girlfriend, fuck off. You even have your own board. Let the faggots lick your ass there and gtfo my board fucking namefags

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

he isn't namefagging. chill out

Inbreeding is catching up to them.

k

My, my darling … what an singularly unaccomplished little oaf you must be … apparently you're severely triggered by the fact that folks occasionally have a question or two for the 'ol Mannster. What's wrong, cupcake … upset that no one ever found you interesting enough to inquire about your personal thoughts or deeds? Pity, that. Here's the most pathetic aspect of your sad sack existence …. you roam from thread to thread vigorously identifying me and screeching that I'm a "namefag", somehow never realizing that due to that very baffling and unhealthy fetish, you, yourself become the biggest NAMEFAG of them all … so try to control your fool self and show a little courtesy to the board regulars who are actually contributing somethin' other than compulsive, pointless splattering, willya? In the words of that noted philosopher Bugs Bunny, "What a Maroon !"

There you go again you colossal dolt … you continue to refer to me MORE than I do thus eating up space on this board that you're pretending to defend. You're the incurable namefag, you delusional douchenozzle … now beat it until you have something truly worthwhile to share.

Thanks for the toons AWM. I dislike African-Americans now.

Great rhetoric
Topped with the paranoia fantasies that the people who jave been criticizing your presense, let alone your art is one person, only confirms how outdated and delusional you are. Post anonymously of fuck off.
btw, stop trying to imitate Celine with the ellipses, you're not original.

WEW
E
W

Heavens …. you're like the energizer bunny of namefagging … you can't stop even after you've been called out on it … well, whatever floats your sinking boat, buckwheat. This high flying Hollywood E-celeb has better things to do than to listen to your uncouth and pedestrian blather.

N'yuk, N'yuk

I have a suspision you don't even know what namefagging means. Prime example why e-celebs should be ignored. They don't get a freepass for being outrageous and obnoxious newfags, claiming they know the "board regulars" despite have only been here a couple months.

" I have a suspision … " (chortle)

I have a suspicion you don't know how to spell suspicion, you uneducated 'lil namefag fag, you.

Fuck off already, queer. You're not welcome here.

Anyone else catch Trump shit on buzzfeed's face during the press conference?

I hope Bernstein's past stalking and doxing teens online doesn't come back to haunt him when applying at NYT!

The newly elected leader of the free world just called Buzzfeed a "a failing pile of garbage." That means Bernstein isn't really a journalist … he's just a stained and smelly trash picking rubbish buzzard.

wew

(Checked)
Trips confirm although we already knew

Man he looks like he has HIV.

Excellent work, as always.

These next eight years are going to be incredible.

Good time to rub it in Joe's face that it's a fucking embarrassment to have Buzzfeed on your resume, especially with the latest scandal.

It's fucking real

So he tried to make a joke out of it, acting like he didn't care, but then whined like a little fag about losing and said he didn't get a chance to prepare when he did.

A FAILING PILE OF GARBAGE
YOU WILL NEVER WORK FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES, BLOCKHEAD JOE

Here's a (You) for ya

Oh shit, I've seen this pic before but I can't quite remember from where.
sauce?

THOSE DIGITS(CHECKED)

(checking my own glorious digits)
PRAISE KEK

Legalfag here.

1. Did Adult Swim order a second season? If yes and the contract was signed by both parties, why isn't MDE suing Adult Swim? Even if there is an "out" clause for the network, its legality is usually challenged in court. The fact that MDE was dropped without specifications as to what clause in the contract was specifically breached.

At this point, there is enough evidence that MDE's entire career was irreversibly damaged by:

1. Adult Swim
2. Bernstein

A lifetime of monetary losses incurred by Bernstein's witch hunt, allegedly in confluence with AS, could reasonably bring about a civil trial awarding Sam Hyde and MDE damages in the millions of dollars, since MDE is allegedly blacklisted I'm the entertainment industry.

Sam and MDE, get a lawyer and sue both these entities. There is evidence that AS was clearly pressured to drop you… unless you accepted a payout settlement or "go away" money.

Anyone have a link to this thread or an archive, this looks really funny.

Noice.

AWM, that tripfag does not represent us.

archive.fo/6VYRi

bu zzfeed.com/josephbernstein/inside-the-alt-rights-campaign-to-smear-trump-protesters-as?utm_term=.jenD6R9Yj#.qmBr2AQ8x

jokes of fake news buzzfeed aside, why aren't we more concerned with this guy? He's going full throttle with the discrediting and character assassin tactics yet he's so fucking boring people can't be bothered to hit him back.

Not in any way trying to be edgy.. I want to smash this guy's face in with my boot. I'm the same age as him and Sammy and to see his face take such a grotesque, slimey form so young seems to be a signal beacon from mother nature about his character

Yeah, this repulsive schmuck's about as cursed as they come. He can't seem to take even one snapshot without a gag-inducing pose or expression.

How's Boyd Rice doing?

Haven't seen Mr. Rice in many years as we now live on opposite sides of the nation. We touch base by phone every couple of years and it's always as if only a week has gone by. We had our share of of West Coast adventures back in the 80's/90's … on one current POL thread someone posted a link o a song that we both did some background vocals on, many moons ago. I hadn't heard this tune since we worked on it, so it brought back some fun memories.

youtu.be/AlEGoxs9Bbk?list=RDM4B1pdLO7A4

OOOPS …ave ya the wrong link … here's the actual tune : "Triumph of the Will".

youtu.be/M4B1pdLO7A4?list=RDM4B1pdLO7A4

Good to here it. He was a big influence back in the day. Heard some recent podcasts with Jim Goad where he spoke of you both well. Hail Victory!

"hear it" typing sideways half asleep kek.

That's what inbreeding will do to you user

trips confirm

Lol imagine throwing a fucking massive haymaker into the center of that first pic. That I'm a lil stinker smirk on his faggot face is too much. I refuse to believe he was ever properly bullied in school.

yor times almost up hater

repent now and find some joy

adopt a muslim orphan foster child

jesus loves you

How eerily cryptic and vapidly profound in that sappy, dated hipsterish way.

Sorry, fella … meant that last reply for the bozo in the block beneath ya.

Here ya go, Cosmic Avenger … "How eerily cryptic … etc … etc …" (see No.8757018 above)

(Yawn)

why is there a facebook watermark on that picture? Do they really do that now if you save a picture from its site?

colorectal cancer, presumably.

bump.. this is pretty good

daggermag.com/JoeBernsteinIsInvincible.html

BOTTOMFEED … er, I mean, BUZZFEED has just opened their new Internet Hate Crime hotline where incidents of blatant prejudice can be reported and investigated by their staff. This could open up some thrilling new opportunities for their ace reporter, "Bumbling Blockhead Joe" :

CRUSH THE DAMN URBANITE!!!

Im sorry Sam
I feel terrible about it, even though my prank call didnt affect your show in big manner it still did
:c