Now that the dust has settled is it okay to say that I didn't find him even remotely funny and couldn't stand him?

Now that the dust has settled is it okay to say that I didn't find him even remotely funny and couldn't stand him?

If I pulled that will to live off would you die?

Woah too soon

it's okay for you to say it. i disagree with it.

Then you have to go back

Sure, you have a correct opinion.

Robin was a weeb, therefore actually /ourguy/

His voice grated me.
When he was doing serious stuff I found him much more palatable though, like Good Will Hunting or that horror/thriller I forgot the name of.

One Hour Photo or bravo Nolan's Insomnia?

I laughed my ass off when I saw that he'd killed himself

The one where he took photos and stalked people, like the episode of the X-Files.
Probably One Hour Photo, from the title.

geg

He was alright, I suppose. I liked Jumanji.

Are you some kind of android?

Good Morning Vietnam weren't bad.

Aren't there more recent events for you fags to be contrarians about?

recent events are shit

who exactly decides when the dust has settled?

It's not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to be comfy.

the worst of Holla Forums buzzwords

'Shit' and 'fun' are the two worst Holla Forums buzzwords, buddy.

looks like someone isn't comfy.

No, because he's like Paul Walker and a gazillion other celebrities where nobody liked or gave a shit about him for 90 percent of his career when he was alive but nowadays we're all supposed to applaud and love him and act like we gave a shit.

RV was shit. 99 percent of his movies were shit also but that was most shit. Fuck you.

He was shit and probably a paedo to boot.

Death to Smoochy was alright.

What Dreams May Come was kino.

FTFY

Fuck it, nobody hangs themselves from a door . that was autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong.

Nanook nanook motherfucker , that's feel good quotes everybody was posting was the best damn joke!

Was this the ultimate joke?

robing williams was the only actor i ever gave a shit about. ic ry everytime i remember he is kill.

robbin williams was literally reddit the actor and you have to go back

He wasn't funny, but everybody in the 80s was doing coke, so they all just went along with it. He was a much better actor in serious roles. He was trained at Juilliard.

I hate that. Michael Jackson was a joke, and people believed that he loved to bugger little boys. Dies of a drug overdose and suddenly he is the greatest thing in the world, and everyone loved him despite no one liking him towards the end.
The worst example of this was Anna Nichol Smith. She was a disgusting joke, and when she OD'd NBC was covering the story with the tagline "America's Rose". I am not saying we should pop a bottle of champagne every time someone dies, but can we admit that many of these people were already past their sell by date?

Live on Broadway is one of my favorite stand-up specials

>>>/reddit/

i'm not going back to cuckchan, i've been here since Holla Forums started.

Okay, maybe it wasn't kino but almost. It looked spectacular.

Robin Williams was actually in good things though.

>>>/leddit/

Was he depressed because Jews kept forcing him into all these typecast roles? Insomnia showed he had great creep factor. Jews forced him to stick to shtick, so blame it on the Jews.

back to >>>/reddit/

He pulled a Carradine and died while fapping

If we're being honest, i have to say I only sometimes found him funny. He was obviously a manic depressive and only funny under the influence of mania. His depression bouts must have been awful.

Fuck him

he was in debt from paying 3 alimonies and 2 child supports at the same time; I would cut him some slack

Then again he was stupid enough to get married 3 times

I see where you coming from but the man prolly had that shit before he was famous. he prolly got famous because of this illness

Now that's kino