(((The National Review))): A Conservative Defense of Transgender Rights

(((The National Review))): A Conservative Defense of Transgender Rights

Conservatives should hesitate before empowering the government to look up people’s skirts.

archive.fo/ZuG4i

conservatism is just the leftism of yesterday.

This is pitiful

Bingo.

More proof that neocons are marxists

Neocons aren't in any way conservatives.

Conservatives have no goal for the future, no affirmative value system. They are old men, waiting to die.

Exactly, they just want to keep their gated community safe for the next decade as they lay down to die while pissing away the future of their family, their country, and their nation. All while virtue signalling about how enlightened they are for not caring about the destruction of everything their ancestors have built.

I want to amend this.
This only applies to conservatives, the neocons that run national review are doing this deliberately because they are 100% on board the jewish NWO scheme.

Neocons where originally trotskyite jews. Why do you think they push for war everywhere? It's what trotsky himself wanted, "permanent revolution", except in their case, revolutions for the enemies of israel.

They are fucking desperate.

Pick one, you cunt.

I want to piss in his face.

lolwut

and don't tell me i have to have a vagina to enter the women's restroom in a private business… uh, wait

WTF IS THIS SHIT

what do neocons have to do with lolbergtardians dipshit? what about anything that was said there has anything to do with neocons, you fuck assmuncher? learn your fucking terminology

Obligatory

Conservative, liberal, neocon, Jew - these words are increasingly meaningless to me.

I just hear 'enemy of the white race.'

That's right. Not everyone that works at National Review is a neocon. Do try to make an argument that isn't >greentext rhetoric, you halfwit faggot. Perhaps you'd like to define what you think neocon means? this should be gud

Cuck Bevin strikes again! You don't know how pissed I am that the fucking inbred retards in my fucking Commonwealth of Kentucky voted for some God damned carpetbagger cuck from New England as our governor. I voted for the fucking lolberg candidate, that's how pissed I was over this niggerlovers' candidacy.

The National Cuckview was de-legitimized months ago as a neocon cesspool of anti-white kikery.

conservatism is its honest form is not anti-white. there's a reason why the term "cuckservative" was created. it was to differentiate between true conservatives like Pat Buchanan and faggots who wrap themselves in "conservatism" yet they give aid and comfort to the enemy.

*in its honest form

Well good thing I'm a fascist instead of a conservative.

user, National Review has always been cucked. They've been shit since as far back as the time of the John Birch Society, where they were being treated as "literal nazis" when they really weren't as hardcore as the faggots at NR made them out to be. Sure, they've had some actual conservatives slip through and write for them, only for the inevitable purge orchestrated by the cucks to take place.

HI MISTER RABBI

It is a neocon author in a neocon publication, retard.

Are we sure its the National Review? It seems like it could be from TRS

Great thread. This is a issue we don't talk about nearly enoigh, how "conservatism" is a failed political ideology. Like others itt said, it is naive radical egalitarianism, which is of course a lie. Modern conservatives always use the argument of egalitarianism like it's they're strongest weapon. They use it to deflect accusations of racism, sexism, what we consider reality. They are just as twisted as liberals.

Probably we're talking about pre-ops and transgenders who don't "pass". I'd guess Bailey Jay types have been using the ladies' room for years. Taken in the context of the culture war, this is really about maintaining or undermining the traditional gender dichotomy of male and female, which I think people sense on some level. It's not really an abstract, stand-alone question of freedom, i.e. how the article is treating it. The big picture always seems to magically elude conservatives though.

So what's the distinction between cuckservatives and libtards at this point?

Cuckservatives just support slightly lower income taxes for wealthy people right?

>>>/trs/

Thank you for your proper formatting OP.
Bolded title
Cut and paste text so I don't have to load their shitty site
archive in case I want to see the actual article without loading their shitty site
10/10

Yeah, leftists dictate the moral values, conservatives try to fit with them by rigging up old terms with new meanings. It's been one long, abject surrender. The sooner conservatism totally reorients itself the better.

Bill Kristol will always be remembered as the man who was wrong about everything

It's not so much that conservatism is bad. Read Hoppe (he's one of the few lolbergs worth a damn). It's that conservatism lost sight of what actual perennial conservative values were, like tradition, hierarchy and perhaps most importantly, the family as the basic unit of society. More important they lost sight of what this should entail: e.g. policies to promote native fecundity.

Perennialism is what conservatism ultimately is. Right now it's just "being the dems 10 years in reverse".

40 years from now some cuckservative will claim conservatives invented gay marriage with an air of pride. I guarantee it.

When independent self-funded podcasts for a fringe ideology are more accurate with analyzing politics than government and corporate funded press, then he has completely fucked up.