S H A D I L A Y

S H A D I L A Y,
Meme-coin-minter here again.
The first series of coins sold incredibly well!
Praise Kek!

I am showing you a pepe-in-progress
I am working on the second series, and I have to know- how many 7s?
8 7s was the post number of halfchan stating "Trump will win", clearly a sign, a gift from Kek.
7 7s is memetically more pleasing, in the natural state.
What do people think? Which is superior? 7 or 8 sevens?

Picture is a UNFINISHED WIP WOP PEPE.
Please no steal.

I'd go with 7 sevens desu. 7 continents on our planet, too. it just makes more sense.

What kind of coin is that meant to be? What is its value?

Seven 7s

Challenge coins. Look 'em up. These are not like silver bullion- this is a memento and a token of physicality of Kek's meme magic.

7 makes sense, but 8 was the sign. Plus this Holla Forums. But the 7 design looks better…Maybe you could put an 8th 7 in the middle of the circle?

Turn the 7's into a swastika and I'll buy the second one.

You're not the fag from the dept treas? I remember him promising a Pepe note worth between 5-20 burgers, maybe more. Did that ever take off?

Interesting.

Do this for maximum memetic potency.

What? No. I'm the challenge coin fag. Not a treas guy.

YOU. YES. THIS.

Where can I get these?

Okay. Well I'm interested in the coins regardless. So the first run already sold out? I'd love to get in on the second run.

checked!
Fuck, I wish I got one of the first series, how much will these cost OP? Also, how many will you make?

Pog as fuck

Making a site at memes.money (Tagline to be is REAL MEMES FOR REAL MONEY, or MEMES BEFORE MONEY)
Sign up for the mailing list and I'll make sure you're notified when this release is out.

We're planning to make a slightly altered version of the first coin- the initial release was and is limited to 300 only. Second series probably won't be numbered.

Fantastic. Keep up the dankness.

Thank you OP, but you've yet to answer the most important question. $How$Much$?

i'd be rich as the hollywood kikes

First series went for ~14.88 after average shipping, second series I plan to be bigger and a little nicer, so ballpark $16-18.

Excellent, now here's the most important question. Will you accept bitcoin?

Who is we nigger? I thought it was just you?

I want to so fucking much. Digital coins for real coins would be to hilarious not to. I just have to figure out how to get a webstore-host to accept it, because fuck ebay. Even after selling all the coin stock, after ebay's take, and then paypal's take, and then shipping…. fuck that noise.

friend helping me with the actual minting process.

I thought bitcoins was the meme currency

fuckin nice man. I had considered before making custom 1 oz silver rounds but didn't know the best way to go about making the dies and shit. If it's not too much to ask, can I ask how you make them? Also is that silver you are working with?

Ah well, if you can't figure out bitcoin, I'll still buy it so no worries. GodKeKspeed OP.

How is Amazon? I typically use gift cards to buy shit from there since I don't tend to use credit cards or stuff online. Would consider if you had a way around that stuff.

Oh that's actually not a bad idea.
I wonder if I could give them a box of the finished coins and let them handle all the packing and shipping……
Though I feel kinda safer doing it by hand. Sure it is a lot of work, but I don't want amazon knowing that I'm a shitposter. I imagine others would feel the same, but idk. I tend to be paranoid.

checked

Being extra cautious never hurts fam

I requested a low numbered coin and OP ACTUALLY FUCKING DELIVERED. I love this thing, I'll show it to my grandchildren as I tell them stories about the great meme war of 2016.

Where do we sign up for the mailing list? Who's we?

S H A D I L A Y

As I said earlier, the "we" is me and my friend who is helping me make the physical coins.

Mailing list is at memes.money
Yes, that is a real URL.

I say put the 8th number 7 in the middle but extend the leg down into kek's hand to make it a magic wand. Make the 7 sevens yellow as in pic related.

fuck you, pogs were cool

Exactly.
Right now I have the 7 pointed star as a scaffold, but it is a work in progress ;^)
Hard part is hiding all the imagery. I don't think people have figured out all the numerology or symbolism in the first coin yet.

Here are some ideas for the reverse side.

Damn, wish I hadn't missed the first batch, will definitely get one of the second batch.

This would make a good reverse side too.

I'm pissed at myself for missing out on this.

Looks great, I like the direction this is going in. I'll definitely buy one.

Do you know the artist?
I would love to do this, but I didn't make it, so I would need to speak with the artist about it.
For the last coin I was able to talk with the Kektopus image. He's based.

Signed up to your honeypot OP, send me communiques and I will send you money for trinkets of Kek.

No idea unfortunately, but it's been floating around for at least a year or longer. I would love this as the reverse side, if you can find the artist. If not, steal it, just change the motto satis mentibus obvia to something else, either in ancient egyptian or old norse runes.

kek

topkek

More ideas.

I like the 8 sevens.

Make an anime nazi coin, OP.

i like the first two, a moonman one would be dank

these are good too

fuck me for missing out on the first set

Fuck, anchored already?
This is squarely board culture, wtf mods

May Kek curse the mods.

You guys will never guess what faggot mod bumplocked this thread.

So I guess board-culture threads are off-limits now, along with raids, self-improvement, literature, art, philosophy, and history threads.

Why the fuck am I still even here?

Because if you do a search for shadilay and coin, you will see that this stuff has already been up on reddit and 4chan. Best of luck to OP and it would be nice to have one, but it's advertising. Bumplocked ain't deleted.

How many did you print in the first run? I ended up with 029 and want to know how special it is, kek.

It's deliberate shilling for a paid product, what did you expect?

to spread discontent, go back to cuckchan

It's ok, the word got out a little and OP does have a hot product. It will sell and it's not for-profit anyway in praise of Kek.

checked!
eh, fair point, but I'd argue that it's a product of Holla Forums. Plus OP was asking for suggestions on future coins, so it's more of an OC-Request thread.
I'm still not excusing all the other thread's that they've been bumplocking, There is no reason to bumplock any other of the aforementioned threads, but yet they he have been doing just that.
Btw, that image fits perfectly with your post, well memed m8
checked!
lots of digits in this thread
KEK APPROVES

No I'm still here because I still have some kind of unfounded optimism that things will maybe get better with time, this place really went to shit when election season started, even though we realized our memetic potential.
Fuck off nigger, I've been here since the first exodus.

Then cap those threads, and either others will agree or will laugh at you. Because there have been a few I disagreed with but a whole lot more that were obvious shit, repeat threads, redpill me on x, or OP putting in zero effort. All in a see of slide threads, d&c, shilling, and pure retardation that also has to be deleted or bumplocked.

I want more philosopy, history, and literature threads, but have you seen the catalog lately? If anything, mods need to delete a fuckload more of the threads they are bumplocking to make room for the good threads. Which would also have everyone complaining.

It isn't like I'm saying "HEY GOY, BOY MOY WARES"
I am making things for this community and wanted input.
(Posting from mobile)

Fair point. Wasn't deleted so at least those of us here can continue talking

how can i contact about a coin.. i'm interested

see

I'm really quite disappointed too. I learned a hard lesson, that I hope I don't forget, when I came back and saw "sold out".