Trump lays down the fuckin hammer with todays tweet

Trump lays down the fuckin hammer with todays tweet

I am an atheist but I still love the wording of this. ",,,a mission we will carry out with all freedom loving partners."

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.c61fch1ws
greatagain.gov/tagged/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=FKDNMOBna-s
military.com/video/specialties-and-personnel/paratroopers/paratrooper-priests-airborne-temples/2387445786001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There goes your thread, OP, you dumb faggot.

Gtfo

Here it comes. The D&C brought upon this discussion-worthy topic.

Thanks for telling us. Now we get to have yet another pointless religious argument thread when someone gets triggered over you saying you're an atheist.
Anyway, did anyone else notice that he's just calling them Islamist terrorists instead of just Radical Islamist Terrorists now?

THIS IS HOW IT BEGINS

It really is the op's fault for being retarded

People here have different views on life. I am not a greasy liberal, my morality is not easily swayed by anyone including Holla Forums.

Why don't we talk about how much more aggressive Trump sounds since it is finally official that he is president?

Your mother is a discussion worthy topic ;^)

gotten 'em

AMAZING TIME TO BE ALIVE

Or we can roll up the mat on ALL Semitic ideologies and go back to celebrating the traditions of our race purely and without the imperfection of a foreign deity or his Semite brat. Christcucks gained their entry into European nations by the same methods as these other sandniggers including the murder of Europeans and the destruction of European culture. If even a single part of Trump's statement can be taken as valid, then it applies equally to every sect of Abrahamism.

That's not going to happen in any of our lifetimes. Why even LARP about it?

SARACENS SHALL BE REMOVED
DEUS VULT

It will be a proper exterminatus.

Christianity only spread because the lower classes of the Roman Empire were jealous of the Mithraic/Invictus cults that were only accessible to the military class. Traditional Christianity is just traditional Roman religion with the word Jew stapled to it.

Yes. It really is. Just report him for being a faggot, and make a better thread.

Not so fast. We still need to have the congress officially ratify the results on the 6th of January, next-year. After that, it is official. Sorry if that disappoints you, but everyone must remain vigilant, until he makes good.

Counter-sage, kike.

They don't have the option to not confirm, learn to history.

LMFAO!!!!! FUCKING OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See: >>8561648

Trying to derail the thread this soon, Moshe?

I might try to learn Russian just to shitpost on Russian imageboards with our newfound bros, anons.

Yeshua-tier Cuckstianity is proto-Marxist filth fit only for Semites, and of course that is besides the point because that "with the word Jew stapled to it" makes the religion 100% incompatible with European racial purity.

Derail from what? You just don't want people bad-talking your cuck religion.

Just imagine the hysterics of liberal SJWs right now.

Except for the part where Christianity was the religion of, and in many cases the inspiration for the greatest conquerors in history and the creation of our planet's greatest civilizations and empires.

You don't care about Europe or Europeans at all. You're just a vindictive little cunt.

Removing kebab is the only thing that should unite atheists and Christians.

REMEMBER: KEBAB REMOVAL IS TOP PRIORITY TO PROTECT OUR CULTURE!

this
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
now with 100% less D&C

Leave OP alone.

Rome and Macedonia say "hi", from the heights of their place as two of the greatest civilization and empires.

That's cute.

I'm honestly amazed how much influence the Orthodox Church has over Russia after Communism.

It's neat and amazing.

Was this before, or after the Finno-Korean Hyper War?

I'm so sick of hearing Christcucks try to claim their foreign Jewish religion had a greater bearing on European historical dominance than the several thousand years of evolutionary selective processes IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE INTRODUCTION OF CHRISTCUCKOLDRY TO EUROPE that created the people who would conquer the world.

Europeans were conquering the known world before the Cross-Jew was even born, the introduction of worship upon the Cross-Jew was UNQUESTIONABLY contributive to the downfall of one of Europe's greatest civilizations/empires, and Christcuckoldry – whatever you might say of its past – has become utterly worthless and is being actively being employed by foreign Jews (what a surprise!) and their allies to destroy Europeans at the genetic level, that being the role in which it is primarily active.

You don't give a single shit about Europeans, just your Jew cult that washed away what your European ancestors – who had conquered the fucking world already – had achieved and borne of their blood and spirit.
Fucking Jews and traitorous philosemitic Christcucks - you all deserve the boats.

You. Espouse. A. Foreign. Jewish. Faith. And. Worship. A. Dead. Jew.
You have NOTHING against this, you never fucking do, and you never fucking address it directly – you just keep trying to steal the accomplishments of those who came before you fetid Jew-cult, like fucking Mexicans coming to US and trying to claim it was because of their presence that the US is a superpower.

What did the Finns had, besides a bunch of land nobody wanted to begin with?

And which form of Jewishly reconstructed neo-paganism would you have people follow? You're treating religion like it is a fucking stat buff in a video game rather than an organic cultural process.

I can't believe I'm getting into this.

Kekism

Can we put the christcuck/pagan/le atheist debate on hold after we remove Kebab?

I didn't say burn the history books, it's up to every non-cuck to simply stop worshiping a Semite, embracing a Semitic ideology, and celebrating a Semitic tradition. It's simply impossible to achieve an ethnostate while tolerating race traitors working as slaves to foreign interests. Cuckstians are the eternally conquered and thus to unify with them is to ensure that one is also subjugated by the same masters. There is no escape from Semitic cultural hegemony without also removing the primary source of Semitic influence on Europeans. It is exactly because our history has been so tainted that it cannot be forgot. The single weakness of Europeans is tolerating race traitors out of compassion for kin, but of course the race traitors have no such compassion. The Christcucks will forever sell out their race to Semitic interests because they must create a world which is enslaved to the same degree that they are lest their cognitive dissonance becomes too unpleasant. This is where you see nonsense such as puritanism emerge, as the traitor contributes to the further degeneration of his race by supplanting der Wille zur Macht with slave morality.

DEUS VULT

WHERE IS THE SAUCE?
nothing here nor in the other thread >>8561648
nothing on @realdonaldtrump twitter
nothing on @transition2017 twitter
SAUCE PLEASE

could this be fake news?

You're saying to reject the faith of our fathers, the faith of our Fuhrer because it gives us a fleeting advantage over our enemies.

For U, Big Goy

Are you really arguing that we should espouse a DIRECLTY JEWISH FOREIGN RELIGION because "Uh, well, I mean, what else are we gonna do?", you fucking philosemitic faggot?

There are myriad answers to what Europeans might espouse to engage in spiritual pursuits besides "Jewish foreign faith worshiping an uppity Jewish rabbi who got killed" and "Jewish interpretation of all the myriad European spiritual pursuits that came before that Jewish foreign faith of worshiping an uppity Jewish rabbi who got killed" – and if you arguing otherwise, I just have to put my head in my hands prior to "Wew lad"ing the fuck out of you.

i'd like an answer to this too

This, we need to form a Kekite state.

Moloch will burn

I see D&C is out in force today.

greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.c61fch1ws

Source because some user is crying about it.

greatagain.gov/tagged/releases

Really though, founding an ethnostate by trying to get people to renounce their faith is impossible. The easiest way to do this is to introduce a new meme that uncucks their beliefs. Take lessons learned from Christian prosecution of pagans. You have to work with the people you're trying to "convert," not call them cucks.

Shadilay

There's no tradition there to go back to. Cults (in the classical not law enforcement sense) created for political advantage DO NOT LAST. What you are proposing is fundamentally inorganic. I'm not even a fucking Christian, your shit is just completely ignorant of how religion actually operates and develops.

RaHoWa INCOMING

Constantine did it pretty well.

Shit, see:

If a bunch of Jewish fugitives were able to meme the peasantry into worshiping a dead kike on a cross with a story about bread-cannibalism, zombification and 'muh egalitarianism', we can meme a new faith in the Old Gods with the foundation of a divine frog and smug anime girls forged to achieve the survival and prosperity of the European people – and it'll STILL be less degenerate, without question, than any of the Abrahamic faiths, even despite the weeb shit.

==IF THE

My fathers were denied knowledge of the faith of our race, the eternal fascism of the natural law; but because I am not a cuck, I will offer my children what was never given to me, a spirituality which does not rely on Semitic history, ideology, theology, or tradition. If you think racial purity (blood, soil, spirit) is a fleeting advantage rather than the ideal outcome and the only stable, noble goal, you are a cuck.

Hitler was betrayed by the Christcucks not only of Germany, but by the masses of Cuckstians who rushed to enable themselves as the army of Zionism which crushed the last nationalist powers on this planet. Cuckstianity is a history of nothing but treason against Europeans until you get to the point where it is Semites preaching to Semites about the Semitic tradition.

ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Morality is a made up spook, I bet you also think that there's evidence for promiscuity and men with low virtue are "unhealthy for the family" (I bet you also believe in the nuclear family too, you fucking faggot)

You're not a real atheist.

Although irrelevant to the thread, one thing I will also add is the following: man needs a religion. The majority in taking the steps to enlightenment get stuck a a blackpill type phase. Few think I'll improve myself just because or for the sake of the group. Religions besides Christianity are seen as dated/bogus, and since Christianity is to us what whatever-ism(I don't remember the name) is to China or Shinto-ism is to Japan, it will be nye impossible to remove. The most you could do is attempt to construct a new religion and mix it with it, however, as stated before, religion as a whole is seen as bogus by your modern man unless it's one of the big ones.

No wonder morale is so high. The Church comes to them.

IF THE JEWS COULD TURN OUR PEOPLE WITH 'MUH EGALITARIANISM' AND A STORY ABOUT A RABBI WHO WOULDN'T STOP KVETCHING TIL HE GOT CROSSED, WE CAN DO THE SAME, BUT WITH FEWER JEWS

You keep talking about "organic", but what the fuck do you think was "organic" about foreign Jews coming into the Roman Empire and pushing egalitarianism and a bullshit story about a rabbi getting lynched being the "son of god" (their god, of course)?

Honestly I want to join the Military now. I'm hoping that Trump goes all the way and invades Saudi Arabia to eradicate Wahhabism at the source.

Because Islam dictates that all non-believers die.
So it's not "Radical" it's just Islamic Terrorism.

Is most of orthodoxy in Russia really in line with blessing the war?

It's funny that latest Trump has been leaving the word radical out more and more and just calling it Islamic terrorism.

Tripe.

SWPLs are CONSTANTLY seeking some new esoteric form of spiritual pursuit – and those inclined towards disbelief in 'religion' are, in my experience, the MOST open to reinvigoration of belief in the Old Gods.

Modern man is prone to claiming these ancient cults to be bogus – thus, modern man requires a modern cult, and which is more viable in such vein: the European-derived personification of greater concepts (of nature and of civilization) in the form of paragons of their own ilk, or the Semitically-derived belief in a Jewish rabbi 2,000 years ago being the Earthly form of the one and only over-being (which selected the Jews as its chosen folk) who was killed and magically resurrected after preaching equality for all before the singular God?

I put my money on the former.

thank you

I imagine a religion of the blood will be born after the coming apocalypse of the end of the Kali Yuga. It's about time some new myths were born.

I went from Christian to Deist to Agnostic To Esoteric Kekite.

Welcome.

TFW I've been waiting to post this as a dubs check for months

I don't really know how to give my thoughts precisely on this: I see Christianity as having a "complete" story which is engrained. Anything else would have to "build its universe" and have society "take it in" before it becomes accepted. That process of rejecting Christianity, and, for some reason or another, taking in another seems difficult to me. To try and convey what I mean by "the universe of a religion" I mean how ancient Greece has all its plots and it forms a "world" which one believes in. Same with Christianity and a few others.
The reason I put this condition on the new religion, that it is of that scale and not just something about "looking inward" or "spirituality" is because unless a religion/belief system is completely fleshed out it's liable to be easily subverted.

Christian -> Agnostic -> Deist -> Praise Kek

If Europeans could be hoodwinked into worshiping a Jew, they can be convinced to worship something that is good and not a Jew.

What one man can do, another can do – and we're going to kill the Jew.

come on user, IT'S 2016!!!

A forest/jungle planet like that was probably filled with niggers anyway.

It's pretty easy when you can simply show people that all of those stories of Cuckstianity are false. As a religion, it is the mistake of believing a trickster spirit when it said it was Yeshua's big daddy. We can see the classic pattern of "penultimate betrayal" when Yeshua is abandoned on the cross. Saul's conversion story reads straight out of 1960s contactee literature, right down to suffering inflammation of the eyes due to radiation exposure.

And of course, as a cultural institution, it is rooted in the culture of Semites.

Nah it was filled with loyal guardsmen that had to be sacrificed because Nids.

Faggot OP here. I'll bite. Why are there so many similarities from Christianity to Islam?

If you support the bible are you not also saying you support large portions of Islam and the Quran?

Why did all civilizations across the planet have their own god when there was no mass communication?

There is gods for rain, gods for the sun etc. Every tucked away, corner of the planet group of people have their own god. The explanation is simple. People used a higher power to explain something they didn't understand.

What the fuck is wrong with you to feed into a derail attempt on your own fucking thread?

Islam is the younger of the three regional religions… Islam in short took lots from Christianity…. nutshell version for you.

It's fun

Everyone not interested in the D&C should go back to the original thread about the terrorist attack

Leftypol can leave.

>>>Holla Forums
We've had this argument a gorillion times, and it can be prevented by the simple fact that our way works and your way doesn't.

Why?
I know why, do you?
I'll tell you, in case you don't: Because you've never seen it done.
But it can be done.
I know, you do too, because if it couldn't be done, we would not be having this conversation, for Christianity would not be the dominant faith amongst our kin.

I think I get what you're getting at, but I remain convinced of my stance: What one man can do, another can do, and if a bunch of Jews could use egalitarianism and a goofy story to convince the peasantry and slave castes, then we can likewise forge something that will emerge and "engrain" itself in a most organic fashion.

It won't be easy, surely – but I wager it wasn't all that easy to get Europeans to abandon Jupiter in favor of Christ, eh?
Hell, from what I've read, most of those who first espoused worship of Christ basically just put a sword in Jesus' hand and considered him Jew-Thor. It was only later that it became gradually more and more cucked.

Now is the time that we build our universe, as we drive our people to step out into the actual universe, and I assure you – they will take it in.
If you build it, they will come, all that sort of thing.
It can be done. It must be done. The Cult of Zion must fall, or all of the West will perish.
A day of wolves and shattered shields such a day would be, aye, but it is not this day – this day, we awaken the Gods, and with their return, the salvation of our people.
What one man can do, another can do, you're God damned right, and today, we're gonna kill the mother fucking Jew.

My response has two things involved, i.e. two separate ideas mishmashed into one, so, sorry if you can't follow:
People who believe Christianity would fear Hell, so they would be liable not to forsake the religion. However, these very people (like the European ones or the very liberal ones) taint the Bible. For example, ask cucked of a religion as one may call it, it does say it would be better to have a stone tied around your neck and tossed into the sea than to hurt a child and that children are closest to God, so one would think the people are "oh so" pro-rapefugee & Christian will realize that God would despise them. I.e., if one truly believed the religion (to the depth of their soul & fear of Hell & all), then they wouldn't do things which would certainly damn them. Yet, they do such things, which would imply the don't truly believe it it (and, as an addendum, their actual reason would be for social status points). Yet, if you try to convert them they wont.
What spurred on the above response was the following thoughts in response to your comment: "People who fear Hell wouldn't forsake the religion, then again, it seems they don't mind forsaking principles of the religion which would damn you since, according to the actual Greek, one must live by the Bible, not just Jesus = God to go to Heaven".

Go back to your religion of leftism

Yes.

Christianity was primarily spread by the Emperor's sword. You're ignoring history to make yourself feel better.

Islam began as a Christian heresy.

Is it happening?

Hail the God Emperor.

lol all these dumb kikes and their frankenstien mudslime pets got triggered.

that's not a derail, it's a related dubs check.

ERADICATED
Holy fuck I love the sound of that. I am ready for this.

The evidence for promiscuity being unhealthy is in the rate of STDs, moron.
inb4 "statistics are a spook" Gas yourself.

I'll concede on most everything you said, however, I'll also respond to the part where you state: can be done & how you bring up how it was done in the past.
Technology today seems like the killer her. Things is going weebfag but, in When the Seagulls Cry there is the concept that magic cannot exist in the line of sight of one with anti-magic toxins. In the same vien, the presence of the internet has & technology as a whole has destroyed all "crevices" in which a new religion could spawn (i.e. the unknowns). Supposing it hasn't, its existence & advanced has ingrained enough skepticism into the majority such that peoples' "anti-magic toxins" will keep them from accepting some narrative for a religion. Sorry for the relation to any anime, it just gives a concrete example of the notion I'm trying to convey.
Honestly, the only type of a religion I could ever see culminating into something big is something akin to the God of Wired or something along those lines.

Watcha doin there rabbi?

And, as usual, the mention of atheism/religion destroys what could have been a nice topic.

Get your fucking shit together, Holla Forums

This is bait:

SOON

That's true. OP started it.
Also there's already a thread on the terrorist incident

You had me at hello. We're witnessing the end of an era.

(checked)

Top fucking Kek. Was the priest deployed with the tactical church as well? Never change ruskies.

Good call, abandon thread. It's ruined beyond repair by OP.

OP, you massive faggot, I hope you learned something here. There is absolutely no reason for you or any other atheist to pull the "as an atheist" shit. It's as bad as when women do "as a mother". Worse even.

Putin never said that.

Berned~

MEME IT

Don't have to be Christian to appreciate that one.
t. recent convert
Deus Vult.

ERADICATE KEBAB
R
A
D
I
C
A
T
E

K
E
B
A
B

Lesson learned. I was trying to emphasize that I still liked the pro christian message even though I do not follow a religion. Maybe if I tell all of you I came from reddit you will all love me again?

:^)    

POST YOUR FACE WHEN YOU REALIZE THE POPE WILL BE CUCKED OUT OF LEADING CRUSADES

Plenty of women that Holla Forums would call "Whores" and "unfit degenerates" use condoms you fucking troglodyte.

Wear a condom, STD's fucking solved. Why are they unfit to bare children or be in relationships again?

Sounds like a lot of you are just mad that you don't get laid.

THIS IS WHAT ACTUAL, MARTIAL RELIGION LOOKS LIKE. Ten times as a fucking masculine as Islam's lunar braying or the dope smoking Odinists.

The effect of engaging in sexual intercourse with another, regardless of whether or not one desires it so, results in some level of attachment (at minimum, for the initial while). As it is repeatedly broken, the act of engaging in sexual intercourse with whomever becomes a nulled action, i.e. its importance is dimished in the mind of the individual & no longer results in forming/strengthening a strong bond with another individual. Thus, it has had a negative effect on the individual in making it more difficult to form a strong/lasting relationship when the time comes, culminating in divorce. One could also investigate the notion of "being able to be with whomever" and how that relates to "instant gratification", i.e. you might get the mentality of there being no issue in partaking in adulterous behavior to satisfy yourself as you used to & that is your norm.
I relation to this there is that statistic about more partners & something else.
Also, if this was bait, whatever, & it seems a lot of old threads are being bumped. I usually don't believe in sliding, but who knows.

No, Kike removal is

This is the 2nd fake Putin quote I've seen about Muslims. Is this some kind of new Jidf strategy?

Stop trying to derail the thread kike. Christianity had an intimate influence on western values and can't be dissociated with them.

that's on old ass saying going back decades upon decades. said before putin's time

I'm for Christianity?

Wtf I love Trump now.

Serious. This man will go down as one of the all time greats in human history, not just Murrican history.

This means kikes. He's talking about Israel. Are you ready to once again die in the desert for Israel, goyim?

The Jewish problem is a much bigger problem to us than Muslims, like the other user (who is probably Jewish) was suggesting.

Go look at an actuarial table some time, retard.

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY

What's with the black bar after "None"?

I think you missed that lesson.

If you have to use condoms, you shouldn't fuck those women under any circumstances.

TOP KEK

By work with I mean incorporate their beliefs into what you're trying to push, otherwise it wont ever take.

Yeah, by pussifying and destroying them.

Do you mean their values, or their beliefs in jesus, bible stories, etc.?

Time for the USA to save Europe…again…

j/k time for something different if you know what I mean

Values, culture, etc.

holy shit that's like something i'd write
captcha: awe doj

We neef to either make a general religeous bullshit thread or ban people who bring it up, becuase every time without fail it destroys a thread. I would not be surprised if some young shekelgrabber who's getting paid by the (you)s has learned this and is making enough to feed his wife's son. Kike-on-a-stick and christcuck seem to be pretty popular bait. The occasional
is a guaranteed (you) farm.

Pol is not a religeous discussion board, bring that shit somewhere else.

I'll be whatever religion will allow me to slaughter all the niggers and faggots of the world.

Your post is condensed cancer.
Kill yourself.

That sounds like some Bush-era NeoCohen bullshit.

OPs a retard, but we have to have a bit of it to keep each other sharp. As long as religious threads aren't too common I don't see a problem. Too rare, and the 'tism and buttfrustration seeps out all over the place. I thought we did a damn fine job in keeping control of ourselves since we banded together for trump

you're the one that brought up your religion fuckwit

Good contribution friendo, ill do you one further. ==Holla Forums is a national socialist and current political and world events discussion board.==
The traditional religion of Nazi Germany was Christianity, but unless it's a thread about that it's not relevant.

I agree with you, but it should be more contained .Off topic is off topic. Sweet dubs my man.

Are we getting shilled extra hard because we turned what should have started ww3 into a disco party dance meme?

It's time lads

seriously, we need a tits or GTFO kind of meme for people religious baiting/D&Cing.

We've had shills coming out of every orifice lately. I have a couple of suspicions, but if I'm wrong, I would hate to give them any ideas.

I thought that's what the fedora meme was for.

Christ cucks destroyed the early Finnish history.

Reported for intl.

I am reminded of that time Trump said "Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth"

TL;DR - "Remove kebab."

You think there are not STDs you can get anyway. Have fun with your hpv, multiple herpes, throat chliamydia and hepatitis b.

I'll have fun smashing puss. You have fun with your 2d girls.

Fag!

Might as well add "I r lefty :DD" to your name.

Trump is as based as from day 1…

cozy Christmas feels to my bros. SHADILAY.

But it's a war between Whites and Semites, not Christians and Muslims.

When Christianity was strong in Europe, Europe was white, and in America blacks were an underclass and were regularly lynched.. You dumb faggot.

go back to tumbrl you triggerd faggots.

Why not both?

EU officials confirmed for nonpersons.

Thats it, ive had enough grab your swords time to remove kebab deus vult

Maybe the pope can suck on some more refugee feet as retaliation! Deus vult bros!

The only strong opponent to ISIS is Russia.
The only form of Christianity that is active in it's battle for existence is Russian Greek Orthodoxy. All the others eagerly let in questionable refugees and oppose effective anti ISIS measures.

In the West all forms of Christianity were compromised for at least a two centuries, Greek Orthodoxy stayed pure, they had to struggle with the loss of Constantinople, they never forgot or forgave.

Constantinople fell, the last Emperor rode out to meet the Turks with his men and the foreign knights who answered the call to Christian distress, they went to the Lord's with laurels. The Turks could not break the walls with the cannons they brought but had help. An artillery engineer from "Hungary" and a "Christian" came to Constantinople and was offered many riches and rewards from both belligerents, one would offer a fortune and a commendation to Heaven while the other offered a bigger fortune. Why does that sound familiar?

The Greek Orthodoxy never forgot their foes and throughout the ages was opposed by the bankers.

We in the West are weak and forgetful, we are on the road to strength and remembering.

I was baptized and did the first and second communion as a Catholic, I probably know more about the bible and the faith than any of you faggots here, but I no longer believe, the stories are just too retarded.

However I still sympathize with Christians because it is part of our culture, islam and kebab are part of an invasion to destroy the west and our people, removing kebab is the most important thing we have to do right now.

This. Current pope is an example to what has become of Catholicism… And even the Greek part of Orthodoxy is compromised, the latest Crete council that was trying to call for union with the other, compromised churches is clear evidence.

Only four churches withdrew from it - Russian, Georgian, Bulgarian, Antiochian. These are the ones to be looking at.

You do know institutional Christianity was a cult created for political advantage, right? What do you think the Council of Nicaea was?

Antioch?
Isn't it called Antakya now, and hail in Turkey?

The thing is, goy, your "faith" has no historical basis except for sparse fragments and the Eddas, but there is no one alive who knows how to practice the faith in the Old Gods. In fact, what you think you believe about your "faith" was constructed by modern jews to weaken the actual religio europae.

I hate to participate in this D/C off-topic bullshit, but at some point, goy, you'll have to realize that YOUR ancestors if they were European, each in turn surrendered their faith to Christianity. The Saxons did so, the Bavarians did so, the Franks, the Celts, the Iberians before them. The Lombards and the remnants of the Western Empire all converted. The strongest faith survives, just like in the rest of biology (after all, culture is biological). So learn about the conversion of the Saxons by Charlemagne. Learn about the expulsion of the Jews by the Venetians. Learn about the repulsion of the Moors by Charles the Hammer and for fucks sake quit fooling around half-assedly with your fake, constructed jewified Asatru or whatever cunty bullshit you think you believe in. When is the last Blood Eagle you sacrificed you LARPing faggot? You deny thousands of years of European history for some jewish bullshit and you believe the marxist D/C that Christianity is a kike religion. Fuck off, kiddo.

Well, you are what you eat.
How many baby cocks have you sucked on today, Rabbi?

Either you are a jew or you have been brainwashed by jews to use their slurs.

So go fuck yourself kike

Or you're so new and faggy that you haven't yet seen the Holla Forums rhetorical device of calling to peoples' attention their own submission to the new jewish worldview. You'll notice I used it twice to drive the point home to this chump. Nice reddit spacing by the way, you little bitch.

please Chaim, you can use it ironically but not in the way you just did, you know it, you filthy subversive shilling faggot

Now that's some revisionism.

Enough divide & conquer, retard. Shut up already. National socialism and Christianity are deeply intertwined, whether you like it or not, and your inept shilling will not change that.

I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again. The kikes are an equivalent of Saruman/The Eye of Chaos and the average muzz are the Orcs. Of course Saruman is the bigger problem, but if the orcs are already in your backyard won't you still be fighting them as well? Also, these Orcs of today pretty much have their own ideology of supremacy even without Saruman's influence - in fact Saruman's financial and logistical support only enables them even further. So focusing on only one will become a pricey mistake - take out both at all fronts.

Christcucks and Holla Forums types on the other hand, can still be uncucked or you can at least have their influences severely limited by patriotic nationalism.

Why, Holla Forums, why? This is nothing more than the kind of boiler-plate that President Bush used, and which justified knocking over Iraq, Libya, Egypt and so on.

Look up the term "coalition of the willing" if you don't believe my words.

Odinia.org
Wake up

Hell is forever!

because
oy vey we need to save the mudslimes from their evil dictators and install democracy and destabilize all of saudi arabia and israel's enemies goyim
DEUS VULT

Yes. Not just funny, crucial. The move from accepting to taking action is in place.

PC Libshit culture is getting burned to the ground. About fucking time.

It's the same thing. Even President Bush used the word "crusade" in the aftermath of September 11th, 2001.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKDNMOBna-s

So after Islam dies we can have our peaceful New World Order, right guys?

We're going to have to re-meme Christianity if it's going to retake the West, otherwise when it wins the Jews will be all pro Globalism again.

For the good of our descendants. Society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

Anti-Christian!

The old term was radical Islamic terrorism. "Islamist" implies extremist cherrypicking of the Qur'an.

We're here to serve the interests of Israel and Saudi Arabia by destabilizing their competitors in the name of democracy.
We're destabilizing sovereign nations again, but this time, rather than wage war ourselves, we're funding the fucking terrorists to do it for us. Never mind what they will do after they win and start attacking your cities goyim ehehehe~
We're going to cooperate with Putin and Assad to destroy the US funded terrorists and hopefully move onto the Wahhabists next. Stability and cautiously positive relationships with Middle Eastern nations, not branding everyone as dictators and burning shit to the ground constantly. CIA and Mossad are wetting their pants because their deep state kikery is coming undone before their eyes.

We can't miss out on an opportunity to meme DEUS VULT, but the real story here is that Trump is going to pit the military against the CIA deep state's agenda.

Christianity is mosty pagan, nobody likes the semitic bit, everybody is bored by mass, without christmas (and possibly easter), Christianity has no leg to stand on.
And those are as pagan as it gets.
Especially "Christmas".

Nope.
When Hitler put the runes on his warriors they became great again.

There was no love nor enthusiasm with the choych when it came to good old NatSoc Germany

Christmas is 100% judaic. It's like the Goyim version of Purim: buy overpriced bullshit, shove heaps of food down your throat, drink booze, etc. etc. No wonder suicide is so frequent in this time, it is so extremely decadent, vile and Jewish.

We don't have time for your "different" postmodernist "views on life," we only have time for racial and cultural cohesion. So fuck off with that shit.

The way I look at it is because we have reached such a messed up Weimar Republic tier of degeneracy, telling people to follow the example of a guy that was without Sin, eternally trolls the Jewish leadership, chased the (((moneychangers))) from the temple, is really not such a bad idea.

However, I fully believe that Christianity should be a stepping stone towards our full fashy future.

Purim was about celebrating the mass murder of Greeks and Greek Culture-loving Jews.

And? Purim has Jews dressing in costumes, the Goy equivalent being (((Santa))) and his Goyim. Purim has overeating, well Christmas has that too. On Purim, Jews donate money to "poor" Jews, ie: Jews who are slightly poorer than they are: it's the damn same with Christmas because no one helps the homeless alcoholic veterans. They give gifts, the Goy give gifts.

Purim is more moral though, as most Jew holidays are, you said it yourself:
They celebrate the time when they killed foreign invaders and race traitors. Do the Goyim do this?

Fuck you OP, you knew this derailing would happen

And just like those pagans had to surrender their gods to the Christian god, now its time for you to give up your semitic desert god for an Aryan God, the God of your blood, the only God that matters to our people.

>mfw He didn't say radical
MFW HUFFPO SAYS "TRUMP DIDN'T SAY 'RADICAL. ISLAMIC. TERRORISM.'

Kek is pleased. The Don stayed true to his word. Together, we will deafeat Merkel and the cucked EU.
Glory to the Hypno Toad!

You really are optimistic.

Hell is forever!

That's heresy, user.

That doesn't change the fact that Christmas is Jewish.

Reported for anti-white christcuck

Forever! It's Hell.

Hell is forever!

Anti-Christian!

TRUMP DIDN'T SAY INTERN THE MUSLIMS
HE INSTEAD SAID GAS THE MUSLIMS

Europe being strong and white had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, especially since so called "Christian tradition" is actually native European traditions renamed and guised under Christianity. Real Christianity is a Semitic prototype of globalism, a religion for all races, created by Jews in order to "unite the nations into one under God".

Europe was white and strong because Jews had less power back then and thus Europeans were able to practice real European tradition, which leads to strength. The reason why Jews were able to seize power slowly over hundreds of years was Christianity, without that religion there would be no Jews in Europe, not a single one.

Or did you forget, they only came in originally first as the first Christians, came to spread that Semitic cult to Rome, and as Rome became Christian over time and officially, it then allowed the rest of the Jews in. Christianity is just another Jewish trick to ruin the white man.

Hitler had to specifically modify christianity into "positive Christianity" with all of the slave morality aspects and shit removed. The bible is enough of a contradictory mess that anyone can cherry pick and present it to the masses in a way that suits their political ideology, from communism to NatSoc and everything in between. If we could make christianity great again using people like Pastor Anderson as an example it is acceptable and valuable to do so IMO. Catholicucks and philo-semite evangelicals are just another incarnation of the same cultural marxist semite disease that has infected our society though.

Marilyn Monroe was a fucking kike, you dumb son of a bitch.

Damn right I am. You can not be both Christian and pro-European. To be pro-white, you have to oppose Christianity and all Semitic, anti-white cults like it.

Not just that, but Hitler intended to get rid of Christianity over time in Germany by letting worship of the Aryan race and worship of National Socialism take its place. It is the natural evolution of things, if you allow people to realize race is the most important thing, not religion, then placing importance on your race will itself become the new religion and foreign religions like the Semitic cult called Christianity will die out.

didn't she convert? therefore not a blood kike…. just a whore.

I guess, but you can't just go from christcuck to 1488 without a lot of Pastor Andersons and Father Coughlins. A good step would be pointing out to evangelicals the evils of usury and central banking and how kikes are not Gods chosen but the "synagogue of satan" according to Jesus himself. Christianity is rooted deeply in America and needs to be modified and guided into a proper direction instead of more goon D+C and "le dead kike on a stick" nonsense

Hell is forever!

him.

they removed male ribcage during autopsy.

so a dickless kike, lel
ate it himself

hell awaits, rabbi
no hurry

Oh I agree, the correct way is to do it like Hitler did: publicly tolerate Christianity and just let the natural order take its course once National Socialists are in power, and let the foreign religion die by itself, which it will as people willfully begin worshipping their own race instead.

That's great, cuck. I won't be going there because I don't follow your Jew god. I will be in Valhalla.

Solid logic there christcuck, also, still not ever going to "Hell" because it's not my afterlife, I have nothing to do with your sick Jewish cult.

She converted before marrying Arthur Miller, and then stayed Jewish after divorcing him. She was a goddamn kike.

Forever!

Hell is forever!

it's a built in spoiler

D&C before the thread even began, i'm impressed.

Hmm, are you that christcuck who's always posting his images about flat earth and who thinks there were dinosaurs in the American Civil War?
You talk like him, just ranting about "the eternal hellfire" as if anyone cares about your Jewish underworld that Aryans won't be going into anyway.

I was a Christian but every sunday I was hammered by so much nihilistic purposeless universalist propaganda that it was soul crushing, I was constantly told to deny every problem afflicting my country and my kin because "this life doesn't matter" and at the same time I was told to turn the other cheek and give everything away to (((those less fortunate)))

My church had so many fucking charities set up for Israeli """kids""" despite the fact this fucking country is loaded and doesn't need any aid, then I found out my pastor was a fucking Jew anyway

I've tried again to find God but I can't seem to reconcile the "brothers in Christ" narrative in Christianity with my intense racism, now I'm just a lost atheist and I don't know what to do… am I better off now? Who knows, but I can't change what I hate after being "redpilled"

Let go of your atheism and rejoice that you already let go of your dependence on a sickening Jewish religion. Rather begin to worship your race and its divine future of evolving from beast to man and from man to god.

lol

kill it with fire, although I would do it because of the fact she was a degenerate whore. jewishness is a race you don't become jewish by converting however if you are shitty enough person that you convert I want not part of you either….almost like race mixing with your mind.

The shills are unreal today. Fucking delicious. I predict it'll continue up through Christmas.

Embed first thing I randomly scrolled to. Not like the thread can get any more derailed at this point.

christcucks pls go

Hell is forever!

user.

Hell is forever!

This is the work of extremists who don't support Islamic values and probably faced discrimination.
These Islamic Terrorists will be stopped.

It's nice to have a leader who doesn't make excuses for a religion built on murder, rape, and pedophilia.

Anti-Christian!

The word you want is jew….
remember their goat fucking oil festival falls on CHRISTMAS eve….. so they are really salty about that I suspect that why they got the arab trash to kill a bunch of Germans at a Christmas market…. Germans & Christmas being eternally hated by the jew.

There's no reason to get into that much depth, though. Explaining why somebody is anti-Christian is besides the point and legitimises their side by taking them too seriously.

Jewishness is more than just a race, user. Jewishness is a state of mind. That's what makes it so fucking insidious.

good to see the term "Islamist" getting more spread. It's a good term that I think encapsulated the problem with Islam, and especially Islam within Western nations.

We are truly living in the best time line. Political correctness no longer gags us or ties our hands behind our backs.
IT'S TIME

I hate Jews so fucking much, if God exists then why do Jews exist? These creatures are everything loathsome and evil on this planet.

Too bad he will never name the Jew, which is the real problem here, we'll never know peace unless the Jews are expelled

Jews hate Christians and Kekists, they love their neopagan self-worship and other D&C garbage.

For you.

But Jews are not anti-Christian, they control Christianity and just pretend to be anti-Christian.

And it's really called Yule, not Kikemas. Another thing you Jew lovers stole from Europeans.

Perhaps the WORST anti-white shilling attempt I have seen here in months. Everyone on Holla Forums knows Jews fear European religions the most, far more than Christianity, since they know actual native European religions revolve around race, while Christianity lets members of any race become members of the religion. Christianity benefits the Jews.

In case you haven't noticed yet, Politics and Religion are inextricably linked friendo.

The good parts of Christmas are pagan.

Hell is forever!

No, that's syncretism.

Christmas is western tradition that goes back to pagan times as you said and has since become Christianized ( for thousands of years). If you want to shit on Christmas or make it about some larpy-pagan thing that no longer exists outside the traditions that have become Christmas you are an enemy of the west.

Go fuck goats around your jew candelabra.

I did pick up on that yes. Glad to see it. Calling a spade a spade is always the best policy.

Checked

good point

But you are the one who worships a Jew, is it not ridiculous to call me a Jew? You're literally a cuckold who worships a shitskin. Pretty pathetic, and straight up race betrayal.

Kill yourself OP

All (((christians))) are atheist, as they worship a false god taught to them by the jews, and deny the real gods.

WEW

Christmas eternally hated by the JUDEN?

Fucking no way. You fucking rat jersey bastards I swear I'm going to slit your fucking anti-white throats. The Jews love Christmas because it is a universal shit holiday that earns them tremendous money. FUCK CHRISTMAS. It is high fucking time we end this JEW holiday bullshit.

I will draw a guy sucking a nig cock and i will say that he is you, in a gorillion of years some faggot will believe that.

This shit was debunked a gorillion of years ago, ask Torquemada or Luther, reality is exactly the opposite, there is a reason why so many jews are fedoras and why pagans are just fedoras roleplaying.

WE WUZ CRUZADERZ

No but seriously this is exciting. Trump could launch a new Crusade. I can't be a soldier because heart disease, but I would gladly volunteer my autism to the cause.

DEUS VULT

No, they created hanukkah and x-mass for a reason.

Both are Anti-white Holidays and anyone celebrating them should be stoned to death in SALEM

Dude why start a thread like this anyways? It's the same shit as "Im a female and/but" bullshit.

Christmas is a pagan thing though, believe it or not.

Fucking discordians, you arent even a legit force, just a few shitposters that believe they are something.

OK JUDEN LARPER

Go eat some dried dead rabbit you slimy fucking jersey rat. Fuck any current holiday. The new holiday is burning Witches and mud people.

nothing new, islamist has a different meaning. tbqh a liberal could say 'all islamists should be wiped off the face of the earth to protect the religion of peace and sacred memory of muhammed (pbuh)'.

No, go read a book about xmass, hanukkah kwanza and things like that.

Notice he never once said anything about his religion being 'asatru.'
trs detected

I thought it was a bot because sometimes he says it out of the blue, but I think he's just an idiot.

Nothing to do one stuff with another

atheism….the religion of marxism because Jesus is the biggest red pill of them all
good goy…the only god that matters we have exclusivity on…don't believe…consume fucker

Daily reminder that atheists believe that being raped is something positive if you drop christianity after that.

Fuck off, leftycuck.

newfag

what did you expect nigger? them going full 1488?
Trumpenfuhrer already tweeted that the CIVILLIZED WORLD needs to do something. Guess what this will be.

shabbos goy

www.reddit.com/r/atheism/

Uh no, I am not celebrating your pride in a stolen fucking baby and you will pay for this.

So what do the kikes think about Trump going after their Israeli Secret Intelligence Service?

YES OH GODEMPEROR YES
TIME FOR CRUSADES 2.0 FINAL SOLUTION MODE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I HOPE YOU ALL REMEMBERED TO GET /FIT/
RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE
RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND
EXPEL KEBAB
SAVE THE OLD CITIES FROM FURTHER DESTRUCTION
REMOVE SEMITE
FIGHT, WE RWDS NOW, GLOBAL JURISDICTION
CRUSAAAAAAAADES TIIIIIIME
THE EMPEROR KNOWS WHAT WE WANT AND HAS DELIVERED
FIGHT FOR HIM

Oh god please lord Trump, please give us the okay to slaughter these turd people and purge this world to a sparkling utopia. For fuck's sake I can masturbate to this man's tweets, praise kek for deliverance of such a fine emperor!

CRUSADES NOW

THIS IS FUCKING WRONG
and I'm not going to waste my time debunking this shit tier faggotry.

not much, or do you think they can manage to think if they're biting on their cyanide capsules?

I think it's high time the US invaded Europe and dealt with the muslim problem once and for all.

You cannot be against the jew if you worship him and follow his teachings.

Reminder, that all (((true christians))) aka race traitors will be hung on the DOTR

Good ol CTR.

Found the Jew.

I drop three sentences of wisdom and the reply is a page of mental gymnastics.

It doesn't matter what "true Christianity" is or isn't, fact is:

When Europe was Christian, Europe was white.

When America was Christian, blacks swung from trees..

You cannot blame Christianity, which is now SEVERELY WEAKENED, for rapefugees and our current situation, faggot.

You state: when Christian . You also mention the true Christianity bit. However, note that following: with certainty the form of Christianity back thing was different than the one of today. So much so, we had Puritans and alike. Thus, there are many different Christianities, I leave which is the true one up to you. However, which is a consequence of which? That is, is the form of Christianity a consequence of the existing sphere of belief or does the type of Christianity construct the sphere of beliefs? I would settle on the prior because the fact that Christianity changes, i.e. is dependent on, the beliefs of the present time shows this. So, I've attempted to construct a beliefs -> form of Christianity.
But, since the religion of a nation also has some closed-loop feedback onto the culture/beliefs, once Christianity becomes cucked, it becomes an accelerator/bind on the culture/society.
Now, then one might ask what initially -> beliefs to set this "looping" affect in motion. It would be two fold. A direct input into the beliefs/culture by means propaganda and wicked people working their way up the power ladder and using their influence upon the culture (i.e. Jews). In addition, an indirect influence is applied by subverting the religion, in this case Christianity, in order to get the feedback in motion.

I agree with you that Christianity has been largely cucked.. Hell I quit going to church because the pastor was pro illegal immigrant. BUT Christianity being cucked hasn't played the key role in cucking society.. brainwashing the masses has (through school and media).

I'm still a believer in Jesus and God was just punishing him more by making him a jew it seems. Consider you'd be a mud if it wasn't for Urban II.

The key thing to get from my post is not that Christianity is cucked, because when people say that they refer to "true" Christianity, whichever that is. What you are supposed to get is that whatever version of Christianity that now exists, the modern standard of Christianity, is cucked and a deterrent. As for the second part you state about the brainwashing, I touched on that, but I also noted that once Christianity is cucked it will accelerate this and, as itself, serve an indoctrination ground (exhibit A, your very example of your ex-pastor).
The only thing surprising in your post is the making him a Jew bit. That is the only thing I'll disagree with you bit, for unless Mary is not of Jewish, or rather, Judean, descent, then he is a Jew (at least in the classical sense). And, the only thing I don't understand your post is your last sentence, something about arabs and urban something, the second great migration and urbanization?

asshurt asatrucucks still unable to believe that trump is a christian in control of the world right now.

suck a dick, snownigger.

Another thread ruined with religious shitflinging. Good job OP.

You gonna be burning down some Christmas trees this week?

All pagans here, if you hate Christianity so much, make Christmas miserable this year by destroying Christmas ornaments and harassing Christians.

Put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise you've got less balls than a mudslime that actually destroyed a Christmas market, something I bet you'd all love to do, if you weren't cowards.

Keep believing that, Comrade Igor. Russian Orthodox Church has been infiltrated and owned by the FSB. Great propaganda tool.

But keep saying that to yourself, Comrade.

Yes.
Yes.
military.com/video/specialties-and-personnel/paratroopers/paratrooper-priests-airborne-temples/2387445786001

Also orthodox priest (unlike chaplains in the US) can do battle, it's not forbidden as long as they themselves don't seek it (defensive or being ordered to).