Untitled

Привет, задроты
Попытка не пытка, создаваю тред для русского общения по теме, надеюсь не забанят за это.
Для начала может травить истории, что делаем, как тут оказались. Что делаете для вклада в Свободное Программное Обеспечение, например.
Сам я, например, перекатился давно с русских имиджборд, потому что последние стали зарезать постинг с VPN и Tor, что идёт вразрез с обещаниями анонимности, благо инглиш позволяет притвориться здесь своим.

Interesting, have you considered cyka blyating yourself?

Have you considereg eagle burger yourself?

Пиши по-русски в этом треде. Это русский тред блеять!

Paszoł na chuj :^)

Есть же лолисица, там все кульные пацаны сидят.
А здесь тренды и картинки с тора постить нельзя. Нахуя такая мочесвобода с бесконечной политотой?
Ти чо совсем бобо? 8ч это такой жойреактор для пендосов, ничего здесь интересного нет)))

Wypierdalaj

allo)))))

мы выигрываем

What is with Russians and Windows? I have never met a Russian person who used FOSS.

They're communists, so they want software that is free-as-in-beer (pirated, because property is theft) but not free-as-in-freedom, since they hate freedom. It's literally the worst of all worlds

The screenshot clearly shows DOS programs running under Windows 95.

You probably don't read Russian so therefore you're not going to read about Russians who use FOSS. I can tell you for a fact that there is a Russian community who are interested in playing Minetest.

это который?
если не через .onion, то можно. ну, это тоже хуита, конечно, но лучше, чем сосач.
в остальных разделах—согласен, в /tech ещё туды-сюды.

на скриншоте ДОС вообще-то, и он здесь чисто в качестве смишной картинки.

бля, я имел в виду, там пара прог написанных для ДОСа

lolifox.org
он же
brchanansdnhvvnm.onion

Hello comrade, what is that drink in the pic?
Many spasibo

смотрю сертификат:
ну ебана! впрочем, ещё остаётся вариант ходить только через onion.
в общем спасибо, буду иметь в виду.

this is vodka

Can any of you euroniggers name at least 2 modern architectures designed and developed in your own country from ground up?

Oh, I just forgot:
i2pd, an i2p fork written in c++ instead of java is also made by Russians

Sounded good until you messed up that last part.

Yeah the proper term is meritocracy.

hey, a rewrite that actually makes sense

nope, C++ is a footgun.
if it was done in Ada or even fucking Python or Lua or any other language without UB after every corner, it would make more sense.
remember, it's some fucking safety critical code.

oi blyat, I misused egalitarian when I meant meritocracy

Still, you drunk-fucks cant even learn a second language.
Also, the stuff you mentioned is the result of collective work and Telegram is nowhere close to being FOSS.

Oh really?
Do you mean English or what?

Nobody said shit about any of that.