GOOGLE OFFICIALLY BLOCK Holla Forums Holla Forums FROM GOOGLE SEARCHES

So this just happened, we all know google already block 8ch.net but you can still find Holla Forums if you search Holla Forums pol. But now, it only listed 8ch.pl Holla Forums. Strangely, it only affect Holla Forums board specifically, you can still find the Holla Forums board if you search Holla Forums v. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

polchan.xyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a good thing, we are hidden from normal faggots

Wasn't it always blocked from Google since late 2014? That's why I can't understand people making a big deal out of this.

its a double edge sword, while we are safe from normalfag, it also mean there something on Holla Forums that google don't want peoples to find out.

They only block 8ch.net, you can find the board if you search it, look at pic no.2, you can still find Holla Forums board. Now, Holla Forums doesn't exist on google search engine

Maximum Disgust.

I can't seem to confirm Holla Forums is there. That would be nice if it was.

So we go out and preach the good word to other locations.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums being blocked on google is a good thing. It keeps us from being flooded everytime there is a story about us and it stops low energy shills from finding us.

Wow

Just google Holla Forums v, it give you 8ch.net/v/ as first result.

Ahh, safesearch has to be off to work.

And OP proved he was a retard who didnt know how to google yet again

Bitch, might as well type the full url on the address bar

Googling "Holla Forums pol" works fine for me. However, just googling "Holla Forums" brings back the polishchan. It's been this way for over a year now.

pic or didn't happened, I always get 8ch.pl /pol.

Codemonkey blocked google on our end. You're a newfag.

no user, you are the newfag

Here.

This is my result, what the fuck is going on? I used to be able find Holla Forums just fine but now it doesn't show up anymore.

Disgusting.

This.

There was a site wide announcement about two weeks ago or less sayibg we at as a website are completely delisted from google searches

It shows up for me, not sure what is going on.

That is weird. I didn't believe you either…

You're also getting 6k more results than me too.

Yeah. Well, it didn't work completely:

anyone who thinks this is bad is a newfag that needs to be gassed.

Whether it was successful doesnt matter, its just what happened.

If I had a dollar every time something mundane happened to the site and Holla Forums called it a gaslighting psyop and overreacted, I could buy it from Jim

you idiots. it's all about the "googles" thread yesterday. somebody got butthurt. just type in "bing" in google search then get it there. no problemo.

You got it the wrong way around m8.
Google isnt blocking 8ch, Codemonkey blocked the Google crawlers.
There was big fucking announcement about it 2 days ago, how the fuck did you miss it.

yeah, well. I like my story better.

google been blocking 8ch.net since forever dude. How the fuck did YOU miss it?

Is 8ch.pl a knockoff? They have a completely different catalog.

Holla Forums BLOCKS GOOGLE BOT

See >>>/sudo/16724

The entries still in Google index are probably old.

was about to post this.

Stop using google you retards

You obviously aren't imaginative enough. Iirc, the definition of the "dark web" is places not indexed by search engines. For all we know there could be legislation or policy about spying, hacking, honeypotting, etc. that only pertains to dark sites like the silk road, hard candy networks, and now h8chan.

More like second exodus

>>>/reddit/
Fucktards like you are why we can't have nice things like reliable info.

who the fuck cares

Considering what they do with the image search and their pozzed banners every few weeks…

If it bugs you, push the alternatives.
searx.me
duckduck
ixquick aka startpage
whatever else you like.

goggling 8ch pol also brings up pol as nr 3 result. op is a faggot

www.SearX.me
www.SearX.me
www.SearX.me

stop using Google. and Bing is better anyway.

The HQ is meant to be hidden, retard.

That has potential.

We are the resistance

Shows up seventh in the results for me, after I click through to get rid of results for 4pol. Before that, it wasn't even on the first page. Searching 8ch instead of Holla Forums moves it up a little higher in the list, but it's odd that the directly matching phrase/text isn't the first result.

That's right goy! Holla Forums is totally not a controlled opposition honeypot run by (((Freemasons)))

It's not really a knock-off. It doesn't pretend to be Holla Forums proper, it's more of a spinoff/bunker. People create imageboards all the time, usually when they get assblasted at another imageboard's mods. I think .pl was related to some fuckery with GG, but maybe that was endchan.

Daily reminder that Polchan is up as of this week

polchan.xyz

Why are you surprised? Holla Forums is "porkie"/elite/oligarch approved. They are pawns to the powers that be.

They go through all this trouble just to hide a Dutch cheese making board, what a laugh

its been like that ever since

good
less normalfags invading this board

Oh no. But how will I find Holla Forums again without Google to help get me back here?

That is a good thing, by the way you deserve to get shot for using Jewgle after knowing damn well it's a NSA tool.

Tired of winning yet, boys?

So this thread made at least 5 newfags use Jewgle. Good job, retards.

we need the normies to go to halfchan for delousing before they are allowed to migrate here.

wasnt pl created during the infinity next faggotry where 8ch was constantly broken so alot of anons used pl until the site was fixed

Nope.

and you proved you are a nigger. That wasnt the point he was trying to make

and i forget the sage in the name caue im an autist

good

What are you talking about OP this has been goin on for months its not new

How about you read the post instead of the subject

ITT: anons forget that different locations get different Google results

No shit