RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR KILLED BY TURKROACH: THREAD #3

Last thread hit its limit.

Here you go
archive.is/VVvae

Gas The Kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7kBJB
archive.is/BpxMZ
qz.com/646467/how-one-programmer-broke-the-internet-by-deleting-a-tiny-piece-of-code/
twitter.com/search?q=#biebrich&src=tyah
archive.is/XUzme
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
archive.is/zg5QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source? You post sounds pretty Kikey

Nuke 'em already, for fuck's sake.

source or to the gaschamber you go

Mods working fast today!

Say, this is going to go great!

bump for kebab removal

o ye bb

Alright. I'll start us off with all we know. Peace be with you, brothers.

all semites will hang

A better pic of the expired roach. Only saw a partial image of this before.

they look so peaceful when they're dead

That cowardly nigger is too busy planning his retirement golfing and talk show circuit schedule to give a fuck about the Russians.

Is it just me, or does the whole fucking thing look totally fake? From the reactions of the observers to the fact that the cameraman stayed and fucking framed the assassin before leaving to the way the blood is operating (how long is he supposed to have been dead here?) and the sheer quality of the images we have (not shaky, etc.)…

I don’t have the original, but this thing is way too crisp to make me believe the photographer thought his life was in danger.

Normies are eating this shit up apparently. Found these on kikebook.

No, it happened. A raging turkroach cop murdered the Russian Ambassador to Turkey a few feet away from a crowd of journalists who have the latest and greatest audio/video recording devices at their disposal.

The primary outcome of this is that Syria will not be partitioned in any way. The Russians will not compromise with Turkey or Israel, as was going to be put forth at today's peace conference.

I'd wager the Russian diplomatic corps is ramping up security to insane levels. Look at one of their ambassadors crossways and some seven foot tall guard will rip your liver out and eat it in front of you.

It's a shame we didn't get some nice hi-res vid when he gets gunned down.

It's actually amazing how much of a shit he visibly doesn't give about any of the bullshit the democrats are coming up with. All he can do now is market himself for the rest of his life. I'm surprised that he didn't call the democrats literal retards when he made it clear that the Russians didn't influence the election at his final presser. An event which hilariously was his last moment of political relevance before Trump's inauguration.

There are clear videos of him being shot, as for the perfect pictures and such the man was obviously trying to send out a message, this was a disgruntled cop turned extremist, he used the cameras and then died. He went in, killed his target, and died. This was just an outright assassination, not a planned mass shooting.

What fucking claim does Israel have over Syria?

While he might have been disgruntled, a lone actor theory doesn't make much sense. How does he go from being disgruntled to getting access to foreign dignitaries that are protected by Russia's best security guys? There would be a stunning set of coincidences to getting access and past security for some regular cop. I don't believe for a second that he acted alone. His ideology might have been used as a cat's paw, but I don't think he could have done the lead-up to the assassination himself. The turkroaches have all sorts of secret political societies ("the derin devlet") and criminal paramilitary conspiracies ("grey wolves") whose interests in this situation align with mudshits and Jews.

Plans for (((Greater Israel)))

None, but the Greater Israel plan has legitimate primary source documentation out there that says that one of the best outcomes for the Jew is to break up the Middle East into tiny countries so that they are easily managed. It's typical kike D&C applied to their near neighbours.

The nigger is bulletproof now. He's managed to chimp his way through 8 years with the acquiescence of nutless cuckservatives and now goes on to his role as the elder statesman dispensing wisdom for the next 30 years. Hopefully the full force of Trump's new Imperium will highlight what a weak and ineffective proto-human Obongo was while in office.

You know that roaches survive everything, including nuclear weapons right?

Well the current info out says he simply showed his ID as a police officer and walked in. He may have been influenced from outside sources but I think it was mainly something about Aleppo he kept Allahu Ackbaring about.

What claim do German and Russian kikes from the Pale have to modern Palestine? None, it's just might makes right. Do you really think Semites conduct themselves according to some greater political morality?

I don't see why him being a lone wolf would be such of a stretch to accept. Various terror organizations have been encouraging these types of acts for some time now.

The fact that they've taken significant portions of the Golan and intend to drill for oil there. Now that won't happen, as the war will continue.

Because a rookie cop with only two years experience managed to find a top Russian dignitary in a country that has had protests against Russians for the last few weeks. He managed to know where he was, what he needed to bring to get in, how to get in to an art gallery that would have had extra protection from top Russian security types due to said protests.

There is also stories reporting that he was fired recently after his two year stint with the cops due to his possible involvement in the coup, which has turned asset/officer all over it ("do this or your family dies").

Better step on it to be sure.

The first two were made here bro.

Look mate, it's not that hard to flash an I.D. card and get into a venue when Turkroaches are in charge of security.

Thanks for the strawman; I’ll discount everything you say in the future.

Yes, let's ignore the news on the experience level of the assassin, the knowledge needed to get to the location, the fact that that knowledge would have been at least confidential due to the context of the anti-Russian protests, and the fact that the Russians would have been running their own security for an ambassador that has been there since 2013 and had heightened security in the last few weeks if not year.

"Flashing an ID card" is not the only part of the security process for the guy to get access to his target, and the Turks were most likely not the only ones running the security. To deny either of these things is pretty fucking naive. You're an idiot. I swear to God every time there is a story about Turkroach skullduggery on Holla Forums you faggots come out of the woodwork to say, "pure coincidence."

Aesthetics*

The guy was an Ambassador speaking at an Art Gallery, not fucking Putin or a Defense Minister addressing Parliament. Security was lax and this roach strolled right through.

Is that a corkscrew lying next to him?

It's a destroyed pistol magazine with the spring coming out of it.

Looks like the spring from the magazine. Can a /k/ommando confirm?

is magazine and spring
pic related

Ooh thanks. As you can tell I don't spend much time on /k/.

Anyway has it been confirmed that the assassin was Jewish?

He was the ambassador for Russia based in Turkey. That makes him the top diplomatic personnel posting in Turkey (apart from the head of SVR at the embassy). He's a VIP.

"I'll just keep re-asserting the same moronic comment over and over while ignoring context and recent history of instability and anti-Russian sentiment as well as how diplomats in heightened security situations carry out security."

Filtered. You're an idiot.

It wasn't a coincidence. Erdogan had the ambassador killed because he's an arrogant fuck who keeps playing games with powers way beyond his stature. This was a negotiation in bullets. The Roaches thought they could intimidate the Russians, as they have no self preservation instinct.

Sure thing lad, ever been right next to high value targets in Embassies or Consulates? No? Didn't think so.

It's time

You make it sound like he was just any ambassador.

He was playing a key role for the current situation in the region and his success was in huge part due to his contacts in Turkey. We're not talking about an ambassador in some shithole country in South America, or an ambassador representing a small regional power / third world country.

A rookie "riot cop" doesn't get to play "bodyguard" meters away from a foreign diplomat making a public appearance without receiving help of some kind. It would be interesting to know what pin he was wearing exactly and how much it helped him get so close.

5/5

The dude was Jewish, last name is Turk for Goldstein, he probably has connections

I'm not trying to be a hard case in this thread but Turkey isn't a 1st World country. It's barely 2nd. Until you've seen how these literal retards in the muslim world act up close it's difficult to articulate in this format. You have to see it to believe it.

Fair enough Turkey is as much as a mess as Brazil but the fact remains that the assassin was Jewish

That hanged man pose.. I remember some people from twin towers fell in the same position. The tarot card hanged man basically means you are digging your own grave.

Some Paki paper is claiming this is our boy, all bearded up.

archive.is/7kBJB

(((Turkroach)))

Remember. That coup was a plot to remove dissenters. I feel this has an Israeli connection.

Kek, well fuck. I'll admit to being rused by jewgle news on this pic.

The real story is even funnier.

Taliban video shows sons born to kidnapped U.S., Canadian couple

archive.is/BpxMZ

[slow clap]

It's going to happen folks

"Hanged Man

Undaunted, the Fool pushes on. He is determined to realize his vision, but he finds life is not so easily tamed. Sooner or later, he encounters his personal cross - an experience that seems too difficult to endure. This overwhelming challenge humbles him until he has no choice but to give up and let go.
At first, the Fool feels defeated and lost. He believes he has sacrificed everything, but from the depths he learns an amazing truth. He finds that when he relinquishes his struggle for control, everything begins to work as it should. By becoming open and vulnerable, the Fool discovers the miraculous support of his Inner Self. He learns to surrender to his experiences, rather than fighting them. He feels a surprising joy and begins to flow with life.

The Fool feels suspended in a timeless moment, free of urgency and pressure. In truth, his world has been turned upside-down. The Fool is the Hanged Man (12), apparently martyred, but actually serene and at peace."

Interpretation

Why are so many people disputing the level of importance of the roach as well as if he had help or not? I feel like I've entered bizarro Holla Forums.

Finding out how connected this roach was and who he knew should be as important as finding out what the Russian ambassador was getting into or had already been involved with… But no you fuckin fags have to sit here and discuss whether or not it is a shithole, or argue with fags saying he is a lone gunman, which, they base upon their feelings.

Regardless of that shit Turkey is an important geopolitical piece and has been every time we ever invaded that desert shithole. Regardless that man was politically important and the guy who killed him could not have acted alone against an ambassador to such a large power.

Fuck these people saying otherwise.

Moreover, how did he get to be in the diplomat's security team? All well reasoned fingers point to CIA/Mossad.

An important question that I wish I knew where to look for the answer of.

Noice

money

some OC

Kek. This entire happening just to show me who I am.

Can someone edit this to make it look like he peed his pants?

Checked.

The fool should kill himself :^)

White helmets celebrating Ambassador getting shot

I was just wondering.
Does someone know who publicly swore retalliation against Russia last week?
It's the darnest thing. I can't seem to remember

A real white helmet?
Or a (((white helmet)))?

I mean come on… look at the fucking guy. Very pale don't you think? More than a syrian.

Was it Israel? Or turkey?

Or was it Obama?

Is it just me or did Obama said he will rettaliate against Russia last week?
Was I imagining things?
I mean he wouldn't possibly try to start ww3 and make good on his promise 4 days later?

I just came here to post this

If Obama tries this he will be removed from power

Yeah I don't think it was Obama. He didn't say he will retaliate against Russia last week. Silly fucking me. He has a Nobel prize

TURKS
qz.com/646467/how-one-programmer-broke-the-internet-by-deleting-a-tiny-piece-of-code/

The thing with niggers is, they can't run a country. Let alone a superpower like USA.
Glad Barrack Hussein isn't a nigger.

He clearly already has.

Which implies clinton and the russians working together to destroy america..
Hang on a second..

Ultimately this is not russians (i mean we haven't found any evidence apart from some russian anons :^) ) and the turks as a proxy or themselves did this.

The question is, who would use them as a proxy?
Obama seems the first guess. But that still seems too obvious.

well I mean it was incredibly stupid to declare retaliation on Russia publicly. Then 4 days later this happens.
If you fuck with the Bear, you are going to get mauled. I hope the first nuke eradicates barry's bloodline.

What if Trump is playing his dirty card here?
He needs to reclaim power asap and create significant structural change. This might be our reichstag fire..

Why would the ruskies nuke Kenya?

In fact. I may have said too much :^)

FSB probably knows who did it.
But for fucks sake, this stupid nigger said he WAS GOING TO RETALIATE ON RUSSIA on fucking live television, 4 days before this.
I may not be Russian nor American, but I know enough about Russians that they do not fuck around. This is literally poking the fucking bear.
If Russia loses it's cool, we're all going to die. Including barry, the monkey caricature of a president and his spawn

I think you mean the levant. As in ISIL.
Assyrians stole it from Levi's sons.

But what happens if the bear pokes itself?
People remember obamas speech. That means that they'd lose trust in him.

Sounds plausible. Unlikely, but plausible.

==REMINDER=
the jew is planning something

killer is a jew
ambassador is a jew too

kikes are trying to provoke a war and worsen the relation of russia and turkey

Tjurks are white

Are we all jews?

Yes, I'm sorry.

into the oven everyone goes?

New shooting in Germany one dead two injured

twitter.com/search?q=#biebrich&src=tyah

The Saudis are in on that plan, too, which is not surprising when you learn that the top Saudi royal family members at the very least have always had Jewish blood, or even 100% kikes themselves. Now add Turks to the equation.

Important woman in Germany got assassinated? Or irrelevant hag got robbed at her kiosk and killed in the process?

Shootings are actually a big thing if you don't live in Burgerland where someone gets shot everyday.

This shit is dubious, but the guy staying around to get himself killed makes it unlikely to be a false flag.

fuck off reddit

who do you think is visiting 8/pol/ to most?

DUMP EM IF YA GOT EM BOYOS

robbieposting is NOT a normalfag meme

Someone's got to fire them up laddo.

So it's going to Indonesia, then?

Last time I checked these threads they said he was critical, is it now confirmed he didn't make it?

Either one is pure neanderthal parasitism.
Christianity, created from the minds of the descendants of neanderthals fed up with duplicitous neanderthals. Further perverted from it's original neanderthal origins by the Cro-Mags.

archive.is/XUzme
This?

dropping like flies over here in burgerland… shootings happen all the damn time. i think Chicago already broke it's homicide record a coupe months into the year this year

I'm so fucking ecstatic "WWII Jews" will be Muslims in WWIII. At least 36 million is the acceptable minimum.

I got tired of "muh 6 gorillon", but even thinking about "muh 36 gongorillion" is like music to my ears.

Babby steps.

Reminder: Aleksandr (((Dugin))) is literally evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

The guy may as well have waved his CIA badge to the whole fucking world. Obama practically announced he was going to do some shit like this.

That's not how you spell Kike. Altintas is a kryptokike name in Turkey.

SHADILAY

And how are we humans supposed to know that, mehmet?

This. Exactly.

Are you retarded or a shill? Input the name into any search engine together with the word "jew" and you'll find countless of hits with jewish communities etc. It was already stated several times in the previous Threads you lazy nigger, do some research and you'll find dozen things that proves that he's a kike.

Kikes are trying to stall the peacetalks with Syria, Iran and Russia, and also provoke thos countries.

He didn't look like a kike, maybe greek or spanish or something like that. Sicilian…
The whole thing was fake anyway. Who knows why they picked a male model for this scene.

Weeeew, shills on full force again? I thought CTR was gone for good after fucking up so much.

Make an argument or fuck off you dumb retard.

He has a kike name, dumb shiill.

Yes, but he is a fictional character. They could've given him any name they wanted, besides, i did not say that he does not have a kike name, i said that he does not look like a kike.

killed by the cia, delete this thread 2nd edition

aand…
here
we

go

December 20, 2016

Turkish Assassin Of Russian Ambassador Tracked To American CIA Base In Iraq

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An initial Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report provided to the Security Council (SC) within the past hour on the assassination of Ambassador Andrey Karlov yesterday in Ankara, Republic of Turkey, stunningly reveals that the assassin, Mevlut Mert Altintas, was in the “environs” of the “not so secret” American Central Intelligence (CIA) station located in the Erbil Governorate of Iraqi Kurdistan on 15 July (2016)—thus giving “a more than strong indication” that he was aware of the American-led Fethullah Terrorist Organization (FETO) attempted coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan that occurred on that date. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

obongo is likely to have an accident some time, lel. killery and a few others too i imagine

World leaders are rarely executed. Only close relatives. Keep an eye on Chelsea C.

Disinfo faggit

every time

shoosh, cia

go sell some kike drugs

Hey there, hoax.

found a new job yet? times are tough

(((White Helmets)))

lone wolves are far more dangerous than groups of conspirators.

Some kike from the NY Daily News celebrating with bonus ebil Nazi references.

Assassination of Russian Ambassador Andrei Karlov was not terrorism, but retribution for Vladimir Putin’s war crimes

archive.is/zg5QU

Disposal of six gorillion jews in WWII was not a genocide, but retribution for jewish usury.

it's always a kike. always.

These Kikes are really digging their own graves.

I'm tempted to say I was surprised by this but not anymore.

Hey Goys, we know all about Mossad, CIA, MI6, etc, but anyone know how the roach secret services called? are they players in this? do they even exist?

Turkish police pin, guy was a bodyguard (or at least posing as such to the security of the place, proper attitude is 90% of infiltration).
Turkish sources are saying he was a Güllen networks member, Russia seems to agree with that.
Problem is Güllen is the main CIA asset for Turkey, so right after king nigger told that "Russia was going to pay", guy with CIA links kill the main russian diplomat that has tried (fairly successfully) to get Turkey to split from NATO and join the SCO block.

Where is that Hanged Man shit from? I fucking like it

Ditto, sir

This makes some sense, what with the (fake looking) coup attempt earlier, and surrounding and cutting off power to Incirlik Air Base.

But then I think about Syria and Turkey seems to support the rebels/ISIS while Russia does not. So how could they be getting closer while also being at odds in Syria? This shit gets so confusing and you never know what is really going on.

There are a lot of people in these threads saying that the assassination was a hoax. That might actually make some sense IF Turkey and Russia did it together. I don't think it could be pulled off otherwise. I also don't think it makes a difference in this case whether or not it was fake.

>these fucking faggots show up everywhere
MUH FALSE FLAG
Do you have any proof besides your retarded questioning of why don't handgun bullets leave blood spurting?
The guy is wearing multiple layers of clothing, is a bit portly, and it's a fucking handgun. His body reacts in a predicable way. You could see the stray bullet even hit is jacket. You could see the particle gunpowder/lead discharge in the air after firing.
FUCK OFF FAGGOT. NOT EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG JUST BECAUSE YOUR STUPID HEAD THINKS THAT THINGS DON'T WORK THAT WAY

It'll be blamed on russia.

Seele is going all out :^)

All i read is some gobbledygook about some monkeys dancing to their stupid gods.

CIA confirmed for not american then?

If it weren't for the dodgy source.

The media is paid by clinton. Clinton prays to maloch.
You do the math.

So what do we know about the killer? Can someone give a summary?

is this real or what? is there videos or just photos. i heard some headline "shot on tv" but i cant find any vidya

I'm still curious about this. I can understand two seemingly opposing thoughts

1) Turkey could be moving closer to Russia, see: The 'Güllen' blamed (fake looking) coup attempt months ago. The reported encircling and cutting to power of Incirlik Air Base

2) Russia and Turkey quite clearly seem to be oppositional regarding Syria. Turkey still does belong to NATO

Looking for further insight from anybody that knows. The whole region is really fucking confusing (Syria (Syrian war) in particular) to outsiders.

It makes me wonder what iran sees in the syrian situation.
And the saudis.

It's fucking confusing

And its not even like I'm going to trust what some seemingly knowledgable user says, but fuck even with some much previous public intel it's really hard to tell what is going on. This shit is cray

I don't think any country knows what is going on there. It's like every country is using it as a proxy.

This is how balkanisation occurs.

That convenient banner covering up the only apparent bullet exit wound followed by him suddenly on the ground. Only 8 people there watching, excluding the 4 camera men perfectly positioned.

COMPLETE HORSESHIT, IF I EVER SAW IT

^^^^^^^^^^^

This is how they will paint this horseshit false flag. HOW FUCKING OBVIOUS CAN IT BE?

Can anybody just dump original photos of this, and videos, or tell me where to get those? That's all I want now.

The photos with the different white balance, all of the original photos I saw in earlier threads, etc

Did literally everyone on Holla Forums forgot Muslim's finger pointing up thing? He even says allahu akbar.

What's your point?

Let's bring peace to the middle east.

Did you forget the official religion of Turkey and the symbol of its flag is Islam.
Pure coincidence.

They don't survive nuclear hellfire, just radiation. Also you can kill most of them but eradication is very difficult. The best thing to use is poisoned bait food that they eat over time and spread everywhere.

I thought they already did one of those sideways milkshake drill jobs to steal oil, maybe not yet.

15 yo daughter of Turkish diplomat in Azerbaijan jumps out of the window. Supposed reason is that she was suspended from college for 1 day. Nothing to see here?
en.apa.az/azerbaijani-news/accidents-incidents-news/15-year-old-turkish-citizen-commits-suicide-in-baku.html

Maybe it forgot they can't use their wings in cold weather.

The (((company line))), apparently.

CIA is written all over this. Especially with the minimal coverage its been getting in the US media. Kerry had to come out and publicly deny the US involvement which was barely covered. But everyone talks about the guy in the truck.

It looks like the Ankara killing was a message for someone, other than the public.

Also is connected to the CIA-led 2016 Turkish coup attempt. Requested vacation July 16-18. Or maybe that was just a huge coincidence.