MAC AND CHEETOS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WE ARE REACHING LEVELS OF [PURE IDEOLOGY] THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Remember when I said Mac and Cheetos was the harbringer of the end of the world and how capitalism had finally won? well it turns out I was proven right, the world has ended and we are living in the ultimate limbofuck purgatory, where not even Posadism can save us.

And I looked, and behold a neoliberal: and her name that sat on her was Clinton, and Global Capital followed with her. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the memes of the tubes.
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

There was a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it.

Posadism can always save us.

Rude sage

rude bump,

I've never seen so many memes die so horrifically in one video.
I'm pretty sure this is anuddah shoah.
I quit the internet.

Extra rude sage

Debord was right all along!

Meming is dead, and Hillary Clinton killed it.

I just wish she would have used smug pepe

Pepe belongs to Trump, and Wojak was appointed to S█████
The only thing left for Hillary to ruin are the new shit-tier memes like le bicycle frog

The Trash Can just keeps refilling

I… think this is an anti-Hillary video?

It is.

It's pretty obvious. The message is "Vote for Trump, he's in with the memes like you kids!"

Of course Trump knows jack shit about memes personally, but his staff and supporters are constantly promoting him as the "Meme Candidate".

fuck me

I mean this is some sort of Onion video right?

Did you forget Hillary owns the Onion now? Too soon.

I think the one good thing about our memes is that they aren't as easily appropriated by powerful people.

Fuck it, Anarcho-Posadism-Hoxhaism is the only salvation.

why?

You're all retarded, the guy that made this video mostly makes pro-trump things.

You don't understand the ironic humor of Mike Diva, but I forgive you since you are a user on leftypol and thus irony goes over your head.

It says it was paid for by her.

Go back to fapping to homestuck epyc wynn