The oldest Columbus monument in the nation was vandalized last night. Smashed with hammers. It was 225 years old

The oldest Columbus monument in the nation was vandalized last night. Smashed with hammers. It was 225 years old.
Films are likely to be next so you better get a physical and digital copy of your favorite before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2hH9gMcewHp3Gd103rNFQA
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah fuck no, their days are numbered

lol americans

glumpt btfo ;))))

how's your daily rape?

It's Mao's cultural revolution all over again.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2hH9gMcewHp3Gd103rNFQA

funny you mention that because america has a fat higher rape rate than the eu average nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Regardless how you feel about these faggots they are erasing white history and culture wherever they can find it. Due to the government being a bunch of cucks they pretty much allow it to happen. Just recently they fucked a statue of Jeanne d'Arc.

jeanne dark never existed you retard, she's a myth like helen of troy and cleopatra.

I really can't tell if posts like this are serious or not anymore.

how's your daily rape and truck attack?

Good.

WE GUD SLAVS WE DINDU NUFFIN. WHY U FREE US WYTY?

Can't tell if nigger or fedora.

To be fair, Lincoln didn't actually like niggers. Kind of like how I don't like cats but I don't want them to suffer either.

what is information? for $100

Should have colonized sooner if you wanted older statues, euronigger.

Cool.

if it was up to me i wouldn't have colonized at all so that today we wouldn't have that living cancer to the world known as a*erica