Holla Forums demographics

Hey everyone, just wanted to see the general demographic of Holla Forums so i can get a general idea of who tend to be commies.

communismwillwin.typeform.com/to/YbKPQO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
communismwillwin.typeform.com/report/YbKPQO/yvy3
mega.nz/#!z9IjXZZT!MRNaa6aoZt_N_rjojHBDbLD_8w5d7aFohw_jeV_LuV0
mega.nz/#!WxgHXKAY!-f78hSlYoQQEN60cteIqodOu5_SPw4xiW5tfkGLylEQ
mega.nz/#!ug4S3YhQ!q81kZmh8C_P5FMSfaihJG65GIKm_nTnAn5p4ymuc4nY
mega.nz/#!K9RD1DyS!2-WDblV4YdgAaASVEKWwujszcMKLQ4LzeeXOaT1S9y0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmmmm

How the fuck should I know? According to whom? Is white only north europa? Is slav white? What is Hispanic? Are Andalusians white, arab, hispanic, what?

I cannot do this "demografics" cause it's shit.

whatever others would consider you, tard

Fuggen plebs

Just move beyond your ego and accept general concepts that majority can agree on.

others being Holla Forums or my mother?

80% white guys from the west, who are between 16 and 40. Just like every other western chan, although we probably have a more diverse userbase than other boards.

are you being intentionally retarded?

What others? What "majority"? Blacks will call me white, but Nazis will not accept me as what, neither will they accept slavs as white!

It's not my fault race is such a spooky concept!

I guess am "other" then. … other.. such not racist…

Will you post any sort of graphics and stats? Something like what that Br, or was it a Pole, did in kc?

Are you autistic?

I honestly want to know before I bully you mate.

Yeah, once I get a big enough sample, i'll probably post some graphics

Oh, and, what is this "Native Hawaiian"?

OH I GET IT! WE ARE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, RIGHT?

SUCH INCLUSIVITY!

sarcasm

TBH OP should have included polenesian

Nah. Bully all you want. Am only jocking because the whole race concept is BS.

and arab. And australian aboriginee group, and some others we missed.

I ain't trying to dig through every ethnicity known to humans, I just did ones that are typical to the United States, because I live there. I probably shouldn't have included it at all lmfao

I literally don't fit on the race chart.

And what is this "hispanic non hispanic" shit? What even is "hispanic"? You're a spooked idiot OP.

Hispanic is an american word for "Every dirty mexican and people south of us". Ranging from full on european to full on native.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

fuck you op

communismwillwin.typeform.com/report/YbKPQO/yvy3
Here are the results. I've deleted obvious trolls

kek

I can only see sex, orientation, race, ethnicity and school

Oh! I see! So inclusive of you! True left indeed! No racism at all!

"Intersex" is a priority but considering the world is 7 bilion people all over the earth is no big deal, right?

mega.nz/#!z9IjXZZT!MRNaa6aoZt_N_rjojHBDbLD_8w5d7aFohw_jeV_LuV0
Here's a download of an excel of the shit so far.

Maybe he'll grow out of it?

sounds spooky

Final results of this demographic poll
Not posting any more after this
mega.nz/#!WxgHXKAY!-f78hSlYoQQEN60cteIqodOu5_SPw4xiW5tfkGLylEQ

So the average Holla Forums user is murrican, in university, white, straight and his ideology would be some form of leninism?
Well, that was informative. The amount of STEM and non-humanities was higher than expected.

Not just unrepresentative in race and gender but also in class. Kudos Holla Forums

class?

This just in: not all intelligent people go onto go to college. In fact 60% of us out there lack college degrees. Amazing but true

yea, but i learned a ton in highschool, mostly by myself though, you just need a good reading routine

I lied
More Data
mega.nz/#!ug4S3YhQ!q81kZmh8C_P5FMSfaihJG65GIKm_nTnAn5p4ymuc4nY

thanks fam

I just contributed mine as well.
Keep em coming

mega.nz/#!K9RD1DyS!2-WDblV4YdgAaASVEKWwujszcMKLQ4LzeeXOaT1S9y0

post new results pls

This is IDpol as fuck You asking me what is my identity not my stance and personality

>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums
Stay there and never comeback

The middle school answer is because I dropped out of high school.
Flag unrelated?

Where do arabs fit on the race chart?

Aren't you special

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/

We are all special whether we like it or not

The normal man is lie and capitalism work against us in this individual struggle

You are pure blooded Greek ubermensch, comrade!

Wow, a chan is mostly straight white males? Who'd'a' thunk?

Do you consider brazilians white?

Brazilian is a nationality, not a race. Brazilians can look like anyone, which along with the fact that Brazilian passports are very easy to counterfeit, has lead to big holdups for Brazilians travelings.

Pollyps like to define "white" as the same as some specific european nationalities. And it's not only them, in the internet, but the media in the public discourse here aswell.

Even if a brazilian "looked" white, they wouldn't be considered one because of not having the same roots as them and so on.

Kek

Pollyps have no consistent definition of white and will change it when it suits them. I, since I'm one of the brs, used the same rules applied to the US statistics, i.e. from any euro/arab background is considered white. Also, I lived in South Africa for a time, the whites there considered me and my family as one of them. There was even some confusion, as they thought we were some sort of eastern euro or southern euro.

life is suffering

The problem is US Nazis and SJWs cannot have a concrete definition of "white".

If we go the Hitler way, only Germanic people are "White". Slavs are above niggers, niggers are above Jews, Arabs and asians are below south europa and south europa is non-pure whites.

According to US, even Greeks, Italians and Irish were "PoC" at some point.

Why is there no gender option? Transphobic af

What a surprise.

US centric survey much?

Americans should be banned from the internet tbh