Electoral vote thread #3: It's all over but the crying, liberals

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

God bless America.

Old thread is at post limit:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWeaLGealHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RXWLTD4_oYU
web.archive.org/web/20161220020836/http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-electoral-college-win-democrats-infighting-232814
xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/detoc/1_ch08.htm
instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en
archive.is/gNtXs
archive.is/WO01p
archive.is/xHuNC
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802973848022847489
youtube.com/watch?v=4BjgEsK4LbE
snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

We already have thread #3 at

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY THREAD TRUMPFAG, YOUR PRESIDENT WON't AMOUNT TO SHIT, HE'S NEVER AMOUNTED TO SHIT

almost there…

well fuck me running.

When's the deadline?

POST YFW WE WON AGAIN

Nigger, the inauguration is in 30 fucking days. It’s over. He won.

I hear there were 5 faithless electors protesting Clinton. Is this true?

(from other bread)
Clearly they are chanting Shadiley

One was killed and immediately replaced.

Someone post the wikipedia battle report for the great meme war of 2016. What are our casualties? Enemy causalities?

Are you tired of winning yet?

MFW: Hillary lost some electoral votes, if I was a wiser man I would be suspect of Trumps success

At least 8 on election night alone.

Son we have only just begun winning.

Is this the designated salt thread?

Once Hawaii comes in, she won’t even have broken 230. LOW ENERGY.

That’s pathetic. We really need to step it up.

MORE
START YOUR TWITTERS UP

aye

You don't deserve those dubs, Jeb. Fuck off back to your guac bowls!

kek has blessed us

I think, realistically over this election, at least 500 SJWs killed themselves.

DAHNALD

I couldn't give Don a vote since I'm not an American but I'm glad to have donated what little meme magic I had to him; even if he does nothing to change the course of things, the absolute worldwide cuckold shitter shattering was worth it.

Feels bretty gud

WE NEED MORE

CLINTON JUST LOST ANOTHER ELECTOR IN HAWAII

I saw that one of Hawaii's elector's did not vote for Hillary.

THE RUSSIANS
THE FUCKING RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTORS

that can't be right, talmudvision assured me that everybody loves hillary and the entire country is in mourning over the election of that mean ol' literally hitler donald trump

=Donald, you're not going to be able to insult your way to the presidency.
That's not going to happen.

SALT HERE

GET YOUR SALT HERE

>they are LITERALLY white supremacists
Not yet Reddit-kun, but they will be. Very soon.

any user got a jewtube version of this i can link to normies

THIS IS NOW A SALT THREAD

thread theme

these people are sad

Laid some hooks on those usernames; we’ll see if anyone takes the bait.

I haven't a youtube link, but you could upload the webm to vid.me for normie sharing. No account needed.

One comment variation I've been seeing quite frequently of late goes something like this:

''He's all yours now, you're responsible for him and will have to clean up the mess/disaster he's going to cause.

You own him and it's not our fault when he wrecks the country

Somewhat acceptance but with the usual scolding, shitlib tone as if Trump is some kind of fucking pet we're supposed to feed and care for.

Do they even read their own posts?

Ahahahaha Hillary is the one that lost electors ahahahahahha this is the best god damned christmas ever

Pill popping tumblr tier faggots that regularly need to take psychotropic drugs to keep them from needing a padded cell…. trying to legally buy a firearm…… hahahah not going to happen.
the problem are the niggers but then again they were always the problem when speaking of violent crime.

WTF I love Drumpf now.

What are the odds that 8 trans youth kill themselves per day regardless of elections, weather, etc? Probably 100%.

Does anybody have a list of who the faithless electors all voted for?

3 in WA- Colin Powell
1 in WA- Faith Spotted Eagle
1 in TX- Kasich
1 in TX- Ron Paul
1 in HI- Who gives a shit

A requirement so simple, common sense and yes, even that libtard gold standard colorblind. Yet these niggers act like they're being shoved into a death camp. I swear they're going to be begging for mercy before this is over with.

So if the final tally is Trump 304 vs Clinton 227, that means that Trump's final score is 77 higher than Hillary's. Praise.

Ew it's a Jew sandwich.

C'mon user. Give the Berniebros their due props.
:^)

TRUMP DUBS GET

that's so retarded i'm not even gonna google the name

Leave it to an elector from a state like Washington to pick an even more hipster option than fucking Bernie.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP BITCHESSS

I'm Brit and really don't understand this 'Electoral College' stuff.
Our system is fucked, but the Yank method seems more fucked.

We recently had a referendum about the EU. We voted to leave that shithouse. That was a simple vote count. All our votes are on paper - we don't use funny machines.

For general elections, the country is divided into constituencies; areas. It's first past the post system. We do not elect the Prime Minister. That's done by the party with the most seats in the House of Commons. It's a very adversalial system. And full of shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=PWeaLGealHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RXWLTD4_oYU

The House of Lords is completely unelected yet they have power.
Pic is my polling station (behind the church).

holy shit.

There has been so much salt lately that I think I now have hypertension.

Love reddit!

Oh, your superior system where UKIP got the third most votes and only one seat? Yeah, man, we'd better learn from you on how to elect people.

http ://www.wisegeek.org/what-are-the-symptoms-of-salt-poisoning.htm

anons take heed!

village looks comfy af

wew, these degenerates are still in full shock and denial.

Rakajj should be at the front of the line for gassing.

Because they know that niggers would rather get a lobster dinner on the first than spend money on a voter ID. It's $22 and an hour long wait, shieeeett aint nobody got time for dat shieeet.

Democrats also believe that it's a stepping stone for Jim Crow laws. Democrats will say
Despite Soros admitting to fixing votes, ACORN and a long history of democrats using dead people's names to vote.
The only old people that would have a problem voting would be the senile and physically impaired. The physically impaired usually have someone to take care of them and help them vote. Senile people I suppose, but even then they'd have a liscense, just an out of date one. And senile folks have no desire to vote. College kids have IDs so that doesn't fly. The minorities would rather spend the money on booze and drugs instead of getting an ID.
Notice the emotional appeal. Voter ID has nothing to do with racism and segregation, but they'll push it as such.

Basically each state has X electoral votes. If you win by majority in the popular vote in the state, you usually win all the votes for that state. Basically, it limits the effects of larger states, and balances out power. Otherwise, only about 10 states would matter.

Can you not?

In short, the states choose the president via their electors, not the people. States can choose their electors any way they want, they don't even have to allow a vote. Each state is also granted 2 additional electors in addition to the proportional electors. The system is intended to balance the power between the rural less populated states against the more populous urban ones. It worked as intended this election.

With out the EC NYC and LA county would pick the president.

You would have 2 states ruling over the whole nation. You would take away the middle states reason to stay in the union.

Can you not?

Why would they think ignoring the problems of Whites in the Western world would ever win you an election? That's like ignoring the problems of native Danes during an election in Denmark. As demographically diverse as the US is, it's still a majority White country. I'm not sure where they think they are.

If we didn't have the electoral college, the only states you would have to campaign in would be New York, California, and Texas, ignoring the 2000 miles inbetween completely. 2/3 of which are blue states, and the other is a cuckservative holdout being flooded with spics. The electoral college is the only way to insure that rural, low population density states matter, which is of course why urbanite liberals hate it, because it allows the poor, working-class white, whom liberals like to pretend don't exist, to have a say.

They relied on brainwashing too much.

Final map.

But why not then just cut the electors and keep the numbers?

Each state gets to keep the amount of votes it's worth, and the candidate still needs 270 to win, but there's no second vote?

thanks to this user's concise explanation,
even a nigger can understand the electoral college

something something tyranny

What an election. When people look this election up years from now on places like wikipedia, they'll see all these candidates with electoral votes and wonder what the fuck was going on.

Honestly better than Kasich, Bernie, and Powell.

DEMOCRATIC CIVIL WAR WHEN

The electors are supposed to be intelligent, well-informed people. Should the winner of the election be someone dangerous to the country, this second vote held by the electors gives them a chance to alter the result and stop the bad candidate. Since lefties viewed Trump as such a candidate, they were hoping the electoral college would do exactly that today. They didn't, and now lefties are back to hating the electoral college and crying that Northern Mexico (California) should single handedly decide all elections.

What a time to be alive

This quote is fake

Because this system works fine.Its a good defense in case something really shady happens with in a state's election.

This whole drama over the EC going rouge or faithless is 100% manufactured by the DNC and the media.

m8 I explicitly stated in my post that our system is fucked.
Can I be clearer? Don't be so salty. UK system is fucked; I won't deny it. So is yours. It's fucked in different ways.

I'm just requesting some info on why your country has 'electors'. I'm not making some anti American diatribe.
Calm your tits, lad.

Thank god Trump got here now instead of later. If we waited the brainwashing would've been even worse.

It's kind of depressing to see them just use schoolyard names against Trump instead of putting any thought into it, I mean we shit talk hillary at least as much but it usually has facts to back it up.

(checked)
By the way, hope everyone here has read Clinton Cash. Can't wait to see the Clinton Foundation shut down.

Martin Sheen and Moby on suicide watch.

Yeah, good summary. I've been watching these niggers cry for years over voter I.D. while the GOP stands around with their pants down around their ankles doing nothing but apologizing.

Of all the fucking Federal over-regulation and over-reach we have they won't address this obvious problem. Shit makes me rage.

could I get a link to the archive in that pic, user?

it feels like I'm reading the same salt post every time

Yeah, I never thought I would build a tolerance to salt and stop getting the high from it.

They are so low energy now.

I guess this might be the point where I get tired of winning, if there is no challenge, no reward, no resistance, what's the point?

the incompetence astounds me

part of politico article which is probably shitty
web.archive.org/web/20161220020836/http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-electoral-college-win-democrats-infighting-232814

You want London to have the only say in your country's politics? That's what the EC prevents.

Yes. I almost understand this.
So the 'electoral college' exists to balance out population density?
Please forgive my ignorance.

Thank fuck for that.

No echoes or literally hitler?

That and to vote for retards with (presumably) less retarded and more educated elected officials.

xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/detoc/1_ch08.htm

also remember that cities are where you can find the most diversity and are shitskin meccas

The reason why we have this system is this
The civil war wasn't that long ago relatively.

The electors are picked by the state. The reason there are electors who vote is to allow for one final safety check. If polling can't happen because of war or disaster. If there was wide spread fraud or voter intimidation. It allows for someone to fix it. To keep someone from rigging the numbers.

wtf is a moslem? will faggots ever stop adding letters to their acronyms? Find out next time on Salt Miners: Plebbit Edition!

THIS

No, of course not. You daft lad.
I hate London. I live in a remote area in some mountains in Northern England. I'd love to see London, Manchester and Birmingham purged by radioactive hellfire. We have super sneaky nuke submarines, so we should use them.

London is fucking horrible. So are Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Berlin. Complete shitholes. I only go to London if I get a connecting flight - Heathrow is a hub for flights to anywhere.

City life is shit. It doesn't matter which country. Pic is where I live.

Hi millenial,

Before tony Blair ruined the system and made himself unquestionable dictator in the 90s, there was a sequence to each new law being made.

First the house of commons proposed and voted for it, then the house of lords, then the queen.
He changed that to more or less the house of commons having total power, so he can force through any law he feels like, without opposition.
One early, sjw figurehead example was fox-hunting.

The "anti terrorism" laws came after.
That means there are no privacy rights, no decency, and police can do what they like.

House of lords being unelected also meant it was somewhat removed from corruption and agendas. It meant laws changed slowly and carefully, respecting the country and its traditions.
It had no great power but after as a safeguard and a counterbalance to the perverse ideologies of the MPs.

The house of lords now as it stands is worth nothing, and is full of niggers and dykes with no history or ties to the country whatsoever.
Keep suckling on the test of the mass media though, they can tell you what to think.

Muslim, Moslem, Saracen, Musselman, Mohammedan, whatever, it's all the same shit. Moslem is considered less PC than Muslim, so I don't know why the lib would use that. Probably using the less common one thinking that would be more PC.

People in the west used to say "Moslem" until the 80's or so.

When Clapistan was founded, Virginia and Massechusetts were the main population centers, and wanted to vote by population in order to have more sway in ruling the country, which, origionally, was a patchwork of european-style states acting as a nation. The tiny states like Delaware and Connecticut wanted equal vote for each state, arguing for confederation rather than federation.

We settled on our house/senate system, where the house is by population and the senate has 2 representatives from each state. The electoral college used to not be existant, the two houses of congress would all be presidental electors and vote for somebody among them to be president. Then we got pissy in the 1800s and seperated the electors from the congressmen, so, now, each state has 2 electoral votes, + whatever population share of the house's 435 representatives the state has (minimum 1) which equals 535 votes + DC, which has 3, making 538 total electors.

It (the electoral college system), and the Senate, makes sure that the states aren't just arbitrary economic divisions on the federal level that decide their own laws. If we didnt have it, Cali and NY would just allow illegals to vote and then the entire country would be overpowered by the values of the coastal elites. In the 17/1800s, Virginia first tried letting slaves count for population when deciding house seats (and thus presidential votes) so they could have an outrageous share of power in a similar fashion. Electoral College and the Senate nips that shit in the bud.

Now you should understand why the Electoral College exists.

post more 3d asuka

Huh, so that must be why Euro politicians call them "moose-lims". I thought it was just their accent.

I envy you so much. That is beautiful.
t. city resident

hooray for semi-redemption of my state

These fuckers really hate democracy then, huh?

lads…

democracy is a sacred holy institution until it doesn't work the way I want it to

That one smells like one of ours.

It just keeps getting bigger.

It seems like a military dictatorship is right around the corner, we might as well guarantee the fucker is right-wing instead of Mao 2.0.

Also the most dangerous road in England. The A66. (pic).
My wife is a police officer and has to patrol it.
Police cars are much faster than ambulances so she is often first to arrive.
I don't like driving that road - it's bleak and silent. Also beautiful.

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en

Shouldn't that be your job while she takes care of the kids?

her neck looks so inviting, is that weird?

They are traitors plain and simple user. But at least they were bold enough to waste their honor as American citizens casting their ballot to oppose the singularly most evil individual ever to receive a nomination to run for the POTUS.

I'm willing to give them a bit of a hall-pass for my part tbh.

Did I miss the Rubio surge?

Keith is losing his fucking mind, and the comments are fucking hilarious.

These leftists think they're going to cause a ruckus.

Posting the non-shit version.

Weird but understandable

hol' up. does that mean your wife cucked you into taking care of her kid while she works the job?

Sounds like it. Sucks when he'll have to explain to the kids why mommy died in the line of fire because she wasn't strong enough to manhandle some two-bit crook because daddy was too much of a pussy to bring law and order into his local county.

Little Marco, pls

How is it dangerous? Ice?
At least you don't have to deal with niggers driving modified police cruisers with 30" rims running every single red light

Inauguration day is going to be loads of fun lads.

archive.is/gNtXs
archive.is/WO01p

In our lifetimes we're going to see the limit of double think, if we haven't already.

God bless the south.

I expect Holla Forums to be a dead board on that day seeing as how we will all be
RIGHT WING SECURITY SQUADS

Vampire detected.
Ready your body for staking

Still my favorite part.

It's still amazing to me how they think they'll ever be able to take it back when they constantly shit on the majority of the population and don't have any intention of fighting for them ever again, and make it clear to everyone everyday with their social signaling.

Yea, sure, buddy.

what a dumb nigger

I mean holy shit. In 4 years, you know they're still going to be pushing for refugees. Their main focus will still be to help people that aren't Americans, and it will always be that. That's their priority. How these people ever got into power is beyond me.

Really it was primarily a response to the difficulties involved in traveling in some cases over a 1'000 miles to either New York or Philadelphia (depending on the period) in the primitive, rugged travel conditions in the brave New World of The Colonies cum United States.

People couldn't vote at the capitols in person, so a hierarchical system of state's Electors to represent them at the capital was chosen, and they were to convey the will (by ballot) of the state's gentrified men concerning the Presidential election to the Continental Congress at the nation's Capital.

fucking hell guys give me a break from your cynicism sometimes.

I don't speak American black vernacular.
A question: why do Yanks love the Bong accent?
I have a mate in Montana (we were on joint UK/US ops in Afghanistan)
When I visit, my accent is very well received. It's somehow amusing for my Yank mates.

I fucking can't help it. It's just the way I speak.
er,,, yo homie, yo gonna pop a cap in yo ass mofo, know wham sayyin'? I iz in da hood chillin' wit homies.

Same here. I contributed with some of OC meme magic and energy, and i am very glad to do so, as the "trump effect" is affecting the globe.

We don't. I'm a southerner and we speak the most refined and beautiful version English on the planet. If anything bongs who are actors have to fake an American or Australian accident if they want to have a successful career. Anyone who talks like a nigger should be ashamed, tbh fam. I'll admit that british accents are a bit of a novelty and made fun of, but it's like we're laughing at you not with you.

It's perceived as 'posh' compared to the homogenized American accent which is considered 'plain'.

It's often considered attractive as well. Women think of some wealthy English businessman in a suit. Men think of a sexy flight attendant.

I was thinking that in the South it must be different. At least up here in the north, people are generally fond of British accents.

That's because y'all don't have any culture.

Die monster, you don't belong in this world.

we need to get these numbers up, people!

Just fire my shit up

It's not too late for the electors to lose faith and create the rubio surge.

Here is another version.

Nah. I had a SA housemate in my home in FL for a couple of years and we all liked both he and his wife's accents.

Turtle boy has a stronger chance tbh.

More hilarity from the NYT.

archive.is/xHuNC

Yo Undeathly Broham, you know where I can get my hands on a copy of Hermes Trismegistus's Corpus Hermeticum? I checked my local library but no dice. I want to get my Alchemy on.

Good, then the libshits can get Mike "306 electoral volts" Pence and cry even harder :^)

If you live south of Jacksonville you live in Cuba.

That's bullshit, as only the gentrified men even had a vote during the founding era.

OK. I like the Southern accent of the US.
It seems slow and deliberate.
I'm English so can't really distinguish American accents. But I hate that New York snappy voice.

I think it has something to do with urbanization. Cities turn people into assholes without any manners, if you'll excuse my coarse language.

I'm in the 904. Orlanda has plenty of white, and NE (and a large part of rural Central) FL is predominantly conservative (read: redneck) white–even Jax is and it's loaded up w/ nogs.

Below the Bee Line, and espcially south of Palm Beach, yup I agree with you.

I awoo'd my way to victory.

Trust me, we all do. Even the self-loathing N'Yawkehs do.

Whats his name again?

America is a federation, not a unitary state. It is a collection of states. They all hold their own elections and then convene via the electoral college.

It works really well if you think of America as a federation (which it is), rather than a unitary state (which it isn't).

lel

The left's demoralization level is currently at Holla Forums circa 2008 levels

"It's in the rules! We're fighting to preserve democracy!"
"WTF how can they throw away the vote of millions of people!"
MY FUCKING SIDES

This claim remains unsubstantiated. It would be nice, but don't go believing things just because of that

I like your dubs, but you should brush up on your history.

Does anyone have a link to that Hillary ad of her as a child dreaming/striving to become the first female president of the United States?

I want to see some salt and bantz in the comments.

that's some good shit user

Yeah, but it's funny.

In some states, there wasn't a popular vote at all. The electors were chosen by the state legislator instead.

I love that they are furiously mad and blaming Sanders for this, what happened to muh bernie wouldve won shit a couple weeks ago?

As trump said, he could have won the popular vote if we didn't have the electoral college. The campaign strategy would focus less on swing states.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802973848022847489

As someone in california it would be really nice if any candidate would come here.

I remember Trump did a rally in California once, but I'm pretty sure he did that to provoke a riot of mexicans to help him win other states by showcasing the mexican problem.

304 electoral volts :^)

The riot happened in San Jose. He did one outside SF too (where he had to enter from the back), one in redding, and probably a few in LA. That was all during the primaries I think, except maybe redding.

I think those out of control beaners at San Jose helped guarantee Trump's victory.

There was also a much more bold Soros-sponsored outright.fucking.riot in downtown San Diego in front of the convention center where ComiCon is held. Cops were prepared as fuck that day heh.

I can almost feel the screeching assmad emanating from this comment.

archive.is/xHuNC

Yeah, pretty sure I saw that one too. I just remember San Jose because of the viciousness of the wetbacks while the cops stood by doing nothing.

Yum.

San Diego doesn't fuck around from what I hear. All those military people, next to mexican cartels, and close enough to LA to smell the pot smoke.

>Clinton loses 5
Praise KEK

Yup. Those rallies, particilarly San Jose, were followed in the media with images of bloodied Trump supporters and rioters with Mexican flags. It definitely helped Trump win states in the primaries. He did the same thing to Chicago.

Yeah, the San Diego City Fathers saw that shit too. They made sure as fuck the Police Chief got his marching orders. Cops were literally Hitler baton-touting virtuosoes busting heads that day. It was actually pretty Chicago-riot-tier in it's Soros funding and bussed in provocateurs, but I guess it didn't get nearly the press as the outcome wasn't nearly so good for the anti-American libshits in the MSM and elsewhere.

Here is some salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BjgEsK4LbE

I'm dying, user.

Let these cunts try to take Trump out. Pence is the dark shadow behind Trump and would actually take the US back to the 50s. They have no idea what would be in store for them with Pence as president.

-the post

Small wonder no one takes these idiots seriously.

Oh yeah, now I remember San Diego. Didn't take many police to keep the assholes at bay.

That's about the size of it user. Shame because I lived in the 619 for a couple of years and if it wasn't for the illegals and faggots, it would have been literally the greatest American city.

no no no.
IT'S LITERALLY A STATE ID OR DRIVER'S LICENSE.
There's no such thing as a voter ID. It's a fucking state ID.

They're bitching because they may be required to show identification to vote.

They used solid urban military tactics and an easily defensible choke point in that particular video. They were spread out around the building by the thousands though, and a strong cordon was maintained around that massive complex.

wow women acting like cry baby children?!? what a surprise! these people totally have a say in who runs the country

I have to say that it sounds a little bit forced and low energy as other anons in a previous thread said. There should've been louder chants and she sounded like she was purposely holding back. Could be wrong on that though

Yes, I understand that. Maybe it's a bit like UK.
My country is four different countries: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland. It can be confusing.
It's called the United Kingdom because these countries have a monarchy. Her Majesty holds it together.
My passport states "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".
Just below the statement of European Union. We're sorting that shit out. I love Europe and HATE the EU.

The countries of UK have different cultures and laws. Common law is the foundation. It's also the basis of American law.
Habeas corpus, Bill of Rights, trial by jury of peers, Magna Carta, presumption of innocence, high standards of proof and evidence.

The alternative is the French system: the Napoleonic Code.
It goes against everything that my country stands for. It's one of the reasons we are leaving the EU.
Sovereignty is not negotiable.

Yes and no, bear in mind electoral counts are proportional to population. e.g. High population states have mostly 10 to 20 votes, where California has 55.

The biggest part is to segregate states. Winning a state 90% to 5% gets you the same votes as winning 50% to 45%, meaning you have to win in more states and more regions, rather than winning bigger in some states.

In sports terms, if we play best of 5 for the cup and I lose game 1 21-0 but win games 2 through 4 1-0, the aggregate is 21-3, but I win the cup, 3 games to 1.

A little judiciously administered physical pain works every time.

Proud of you Bongs bro.

DUBS CONFIRM PAIN IS THE BEST MEDICINE

dubs with an extra single of course

Good explanation user.

I've thought about moving down there. Perhaps with immigration enforcement it'll get better. I don't mind faggots as much. At least they aren't violent.

Yes, it will get dramatically better in the entire country, but especially in places along the border like San Diego. The amount of crime the illegals generate is massive and once they are gone the legal Latinos will not be a problem. Be forwarned about the faggots for your sake. The world's largest faggot gathering happens once a year for a week in San Diego. It literally makes the gay pride marches in San Francisco look small by comparison. It's the single factor that really solidly turned me against these radical sodomites. Fair warning.

Yorkshire accent is the best TBH.

I see, they have a gay pride week. I'm near San Francisco so I know all about faggotry (and avoiding it), but it seems like the rest of the year in SD is better. Never been to SD though.

Go see all the tourist traps like Sea World, The Zoo + Balboa Park, The Gaslamp District & Coronado. If you want to experience some /comfy/ beach life head North a little up to La Jolla and the hang glider park along The One. If you go during ComiCon then plan for additional time outside that week because San Diego has a lot to see.

I would love to go back and live there after the Trump Wall era has started tbh

I will not see my country ruled from Brussels. NEVER.
We had a referendum and the nations of UK voted to leave the EU. It was a close race, but a clear victory for leaving the EU.
The propagana was relentless.
The bullshit was blatant: "why are you against Europe"?. "why do you want UK to be outside Europe"?, "Why are you a little Englander"?
FOR FUCK'S SAKE. UK is part of Europe. We're some shitty group of islands and have shit weather, but also the strongest military in Europe,
I'm a bit concerned about our PM. She seems decisive, but not enough.

You know, I can't help but wonder if the media is on our side after all. I say this because they keep setting up the liberals for pratfalls at least once a month. That's gotta be seriously dispiriting and demoralizing.

hope sells, user

I followed along closely right here on the Brit/pol/ threads. I was a big contributor to the 'Buy Britbong' thread afterwards.

Don't let May or any traitorous fucks in your government rob you. You the Britbongs have spoken, just like We the People have this side of the Pond. Hold her feet to the fire come March bro and tell Brussels to Fuck Right Off.

What I hate the most about American English is that stupid thing women do with their vocal chords at the end of sentence. It makes them sound absolutely retardEeeEeeEDd.

Looks pretty good and pristine compared to dumpy bay area. Is it good to visit in the winter or does it really matter?

There are two one-month periods of thin overcast that literally lasts the whole month on either side of Summer due to the microclimate there. Other than June Gloom or the Fall Fog anytime is great. Even during those periods it's still nice, but only about a half day of direct Sunshine during the afternoons. The weather in San Diego is literally some of the best in the world. It's almost always perfect, year round.

I've almost given up about our political shite.
Cynicism can be healthy and destructive.

lad that's just the Californian accent, it's highly regional

And here I was thinking redwood city was the best
Guess I won't worry about seasons, then. It's currently freezing (by local standards) in the bay area.

What all's in that sammich?

I have one shot of a very thin layer of ice that formed during January on some standing water sitting on the top of the office building where I worked near the bay. I think the overnight temp got down to 41F that night. In my whole time there that was the worst it ever got temp wise Generally it's 75-80 degrees and clear during the day every day and drops by about 30-35 degrees during the desert sky nights. It's perfect.

Guess it's hard to knock the SD climate. That's amazing you ever saw ice there.

I see thin frost sometimes in the bay area, usually in the winter in the morning on north-east facing hills (same thing, clear sky nights). Seen hail about 5 times ever, but nothing bigger than 1/2 inch.

As much as Holla Forums hates on california it's a great place in terms of what nature gives.

do we know for a fact that pence didn't get the 306 votes?

Except for president of the United States, of course.

looks like I'm not late to the party.
Despite the fact evreyone at my job hates Trump, I still had a little party myself by cleaning the toilets in sync to "Never Come Down" and taking some food before leaving work.

The real party begin here

Why would the founding fathers construct an electoral system purely to circumvent the voting power of a demographic of people who by definition couldn't vote in the first place?

Enjoy these times user. Remember them and speak of the Golden Days of Donald Trump to you're grandkids.

(checked)
way ahead of you

salami tactics user, they pushed their shit through in small increments, back in a time when there was no internet or cameras to really keep track of them. They STILL haven't realised that all their shit is out in the open now, and that most people find it disgusting.

The ice was probably an artifact of a) the standing water evaporating b) the overnight breeze a little higher than normal through the skyscrapers and c) the cool temp. There definitely wasn't ice anywhere else in the area that morning. It was such an odd sight though I grabbed my camera.

It's not the land that's the problem at all. It's all the libshit, commie, God-hating people. Just like in Sodom and Gomorrah the heathen have filled up the well-watered plains. It's understandable why they flock to the land it's amazing. Conservatives tend to flee when surrounded by a lot like that just like white flight with the nogs issue. Can't say as I blame them necessarily, but all you have to do is learn a little California history to see how a once-great state can turn to utter ruin when good men leave instead of fight.

And like miserable junkies, they keep paying for it.

Cali's fun to visit (and I've done a lot on business), but the practicalities involved in living there.. it's just not feasible unless you're mega-rich in tech.

It's actually a reason why people are apparently leaving the state in record numbers. And fleeing to the PacNW to shit up where I'm living.

democrats depend on the retarded non-white vote to win. of course, they don't want any voting standards.

i bet nearly every single one of those commenters are female

checked

comfy pictures
thanks bonganon

One of the two Texas electors who didn't vote for Trump is a self-identifying jew. He has muh anti-semitic punctuation on his Twitter.

heheh noice. Drive on user!

real estate is pretty exorbitant there by general American standards.

he's the same faggot who lied about being a first responder on 9/11

even though it ended up taking away a trump vote, i think it's kinda cool that ron got a vote.

I wonder if these people think Trump will forget who they are.

'Faithless' anything doesn't seem like it has a place at his table.

If the voting was popular only then Hillary would have won with those illions of vote fraud.

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

Brexit could never be that close to failure if votes were disproportional in favour of province.

all of my disgust

That's like asking the ADL how many jews get shoaed every year.

these next eight years are going to be fan-fucking-tastic

YOU BETTER ADD MY BROTHERS IN THE 88th MEME BRIGADE

Wut?

Don't forget those of us in the Royal Meme Force.

Suicides soon, fellow anons!

Wait, is this true?

DID BERNIE REALLY GET 4 VOTES IN WA?

No they all went to random weirdos. The one ins Hawaii went to Bernie though

No, he got one in Hawaii of all places, Powell got three too late to elect another black after Obongo elector-kuns and a pipeline protest injun got one.

Kekkest of keks

Silly billies, don't they realize that white guilt tripping doesn't work anymore.
We are finall breaking the conditioning.

Hmmmm, wonder why those whites decided to quit giving a shit about ingrateful whining shitskins and instead decide to focus on fixing their own problems? I really fucking wonder why…

EC keeps cities from overwhelming rural areas and effectively discounting their votes. EC makes the small population rural states count in the national election. It's a good system, would be better if they were awarded proportionally by district.

and The small and powerless 16th NorthWest Guerilla Shitposting squadron, which i am semi-proud to be a member of

was not expecting it to be this easy

i even greased up my crossbow bolts just for the occasion

We just can't stop winning.

Long story short: If it wasn't for the EC, 5 cities would rule a fucking continent

Even colorblindness is racist to modern liberals. If it's not overt affirmative action, and even has a chance of negatively affecting blacks, then it's "raciss"

I'm gonna use this one.

I think I can get my head round this. Urban accents sound unpleasant to me.
My accent is rural - a mix of County Durham and North Yorkshire. We have dialect words too. I only use dialect with my family and friends. It's easy and flows well. I always use standard English at work and when I go travelling.
My wife is Scottish Highland (East coast). She has words that I don't have. For example "uisht", "oxters".

Some weird Pictish shit.

Implying you can live of one working parent these days.

It's a temper tantrum. They're throwing a fucking temper tantrum over Trump winning. "WAAH NAZIS" "WAAH RUSSIA" "WAAH ELECTORAL COLLEGE" and nobody will actually do anything to stop Trump, they'll just keep virtue signalling and doing jack shit. Not one of them will get into politics. It's disheartening really.

You can if you're not a poorfag.

Add the Hollywood shillebrities.

(checked)

Austin?

That list could be 3x as long if you added all the people who got struck by the Trump curse or JUST'd for crossing him. Still great without it.

I'm going in February for three weeks to stay with relatives in Carlsbad, it's a nice place for a vacation.

You got some big hands.

I should look into a new profession. Salt mining seems profitable nowadays.

Even Sanders is supplying salt.

He got cucked twice, what would you expect. He has to at least pretend he doesn't like it.

Yeah man, sounds pretty Democratic that Shillery gets a 2.2 million vote lead from 1 to 2 states out of 50 by people with an absolute disdain for "Fly-over" states and a lack of voter ID laws.

Remind your local leftists that he's tweeting from his $600k beachside vacation home for extra salt.

Better yet, call it a dacha. How did I not of that until now?

How long is it going to take them to get that number up to 6 million??

that would mean we have over 2.5k of them dying every year and you'd be sure as shit to hear that number nonstop if it were the case.

I'm honestly surprised at the level of kvetching yesterday's electoral vote caused. It's set off an entirely new cycle of media pissing and moaning as intense as what we saw on November 9/10.

SANDERS GOT LESS VOTES THAN POWELL,
ETERNAL CUCK,
FEEL THE BERN.

Even the feather-niggers got one vote.

I'm let down that the election vein of salt is almost mined out.

Perhaps we can get one last delicious payload by something such as creating a change.org petition "to be delivered to every federal judge" asking them to refuse to administer the oath of office. "C'mon you xe's, this is our last chance to stop him!"

my sides

Does this mean there will never be a guac surge?

2024 SLOW AND STEADY

The guac surge was there, we just never saw it. Jeb is now the shadow government.
The Dark Turtle.

(((Sanders))) a sitting senator is calling the legitimacy of the Electoral College into question…. a critical component of how the US Republic's leaders are chosen.
Is it not sedition? Should this not be punishable by law? Especially given that he is or was a senator and as such his words have more weight ( in theory) than a private person?

that was your entire campaign, you silly kike.

Don't worry, once the new administration starts working there will be daily salt erupting like Krakatoa.

yep, the election salt isn't anywhere close to being fully mined.

This thread just makes me excited for inauguration. The salt is going to be the purest ever

Did somebody say sedition?

smdh tbh fam, we wuz throwin mad shade namean? Cracka ass white boi needa learn to stay in his lane.

Kek, is that when you're old as fuck but in your head you feel young?

He could dodge it by pleading insanity.