Autist Gets 12 Months in Jail for Pathetic Assassination Attempt

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/13/briton-michael-sandford-jailed-over-plan-to-shoot-donald-trump

Trump must have contradicted his logic to make him so salted.

What a dumbass

Should just toss the illegal into the ocean tell him to swim back to bongland.

He's a disability traitor. Autists are supposed to support Trump.

If it was Hillary or Obongo he tried to kill he would have gotten a much longer sentence

I thought autism just made people like Sonic and trains, how can it cause somebody to try and assassinate a presidential candidate?

That nose

Autists are impressionable. He probably took the whole "Trump is gonna gas all mentally disabled people" thing to the heart.

That's quite the schnoz on him.

He was led to believe Trump's tax plan would severely depress the tendie market.

We don't want him though.

How about we split the difference and dump him in the middle of the atlantic?

That's fucked up. He should get at least five years. What sort of message does it send to all the other retards out there?

No, it literally turns em into nothing but Lich-Like Logic processing robots compliant to any information input given.

For him to do that, he must have been high on nothing but lefitism his entire life up to that point

Autism makes people do whatever their kike overlords want them to do, be it pacification or radicalization.

My intension was to do it just into international waters so he drowned no matter where he swam.
Does anyone know if there was an noticeable drop in brit/pol/ posting after he was caught I wonder?

nah, the whole thing is obsessive autists, so one going missing wouldn't be noticed

triple dubs confirm

He should get 12 bullets instead.

a year in jail good behavior out in four months FUCK THIS GAY EARTH ""
he will just get put in a Halfway house get doped up on ((( antidepressants))) and sit and watch TV all day 3 hots and a cot for a person who tryed to assassinate TRUMP

Hey I remember this.

It was the one that went completely unreported by the MSM when it happened.

Autism isn't a disability but an excuse unless you're talking the flappy arm fucks.

It was covered for about 24-48 hours and then forgotten because he was such a pitiful, low-effort faggot.

didnt he hang with a really sjw crowd? (I vaguely recall something about a radfem gf?) Pretty sure he was manipulated. Real autist after all.

I wouldnt put much blame on the bloke tbh.

Isn’t 12 months for attempting the assignation of a political candidate very short?

Does it matter (legally speaking) if he is retarded? This is the type of pathetically short sentence that would be handed to a Muslim in Europe. 12 months is hardly going to put people off, there are probably bat-shit insane progressives who are looking at this sentencing and thinking about some ultimate virtue signaling right about now if the price is only a year.

He is retard and I feel bad for his family who claim to have wanted to go to America and bring him home but couldn’t afford the flights/ time off work to search for him. If this is true then it’s a shame for them but you can’t go around trying to kill political figures without consequences.

Assassination*

I recall reading about this guy when the story first broke up. He met his american "girlfriend" through internet and traveled to USA just to meet with her. His mom said that he was never into politics and we know that his GF was a flamming SJW, so to me it's quite obvious that she and her friends pupmed anti Trump rhetoric into him and radicalised him. Not that it excuses him, but it fucking sucks man… and his gf will never face any consequences either.

The sentencing just speaks of how little anybody took him seriously. Although if he was an equivalent white nationalist autist and equally inept trying to kill some bigwig Jew, I wonder if he'd still be treated with kid gloves.

underrated post

If he wasn't a kike before he sure as hell is one now ion our timeline thanks to those DUBS DUBS DUBS. Praise Kek.

shoulda got 12 feet of rope instead.

I think the short sentence is because he's an actual, legitimate retard who's going to get deported anyways and probably banned from re-entry.

So this is one of Chris Chan's so called "Trump Assassins"!

Only one year for attacking a cop and attempted murder. WTF? Democrat scum are trying to assassinate president Trump and are giving their thugs get out of jail free cards. President Trump needs to take federal jurisdiction over this case and impose the death penalty.

I'm bumping this to bring awareness about autism.

The fat faggot that rushed Trump with a knife only got 3 months IIRC

As a point of interest, whatever happened to the guy they caught for murdering the MP in Bongland? I seem to recall she was killed after a surgery, and it was shortly before the Brexit, making everyone who wished to Leave very nervous.

Looks like a neanderthal tbh

He was recently convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

B-but user, that's what my nose looks like.

Yeah the size doesn't matter, it's all about the hook my boy.

I recognize that effeminate eye shape and narcissistic selfie taking; faggot OP from TW3 thread.

TW3? Total War 3?

The Witcher 3.

I wasn't comparing my nose to the Jewish caricature, I was comparing it to the autist who tried to kill Trump's nose. In both cases the nose doesn't actually hook down. Rather, there is a tip inward of the nose as it gets closer to the eyebrows. I was simply pointing out that the kid posted in the OP probably isn't Jewish, he just has a fucked-up nose like mine.

Oh. Sadly, no I'm not the one you speak of.